All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America

Room is all right
    Quite clean
    Food is not good
"fair at best"
where do I begin...room service???...did not make the bed one day...did not leave any towels another day...never cleaned floors/carpet...bring your own toilet paper, Kleenex, soap and shampoo...
4 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
Not Provided
"worst hotel ever"
blood on sheets, hard to get towels , housekeeper refuse to clean my room and give full service , ghetto
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2016
trinika
"ms white was helpful and pleasant to know love her"
love it
3 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2016
Trinika
"Worst stay ever"
Took forever to get checked in...it was late and I was very tired and I had rebooked room. Finally they found a room. Heater did not work well and finally realized there was a hole in wall that I could see outside ...so very very cold air was rushing in room. And around 4 am someone was able to open door to my room but luckily I had the metal latch in place and it stopped them from coming all the way in room. So obviously they had a key that worked on door to my room also. The next morning there was NOTHING for breakfast. I ended up going out in freezing cold to a drive thru for breakfast. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone and I will NEVER stay at this place again.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
"Good have been a lot better"
terrible house keeping, worse ever
5 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"NYE Stay"
Hotel was great for what we needed. We were going to a NYE party in Ferguson and the hotel was close enough that an uber ride was still cheap and quick. The hotel staff were very nice and friendly also.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
"Hot mess"
My stay was not pleasant. House keeper just come in your room without knocking. Front desk staff dont give you the room that you reserved online. Hotel was not clean. Hallways had odor
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Sonia
"Bad hotel. Don't waste your money!"
My husband and I stayed in this hotel for a holiday break. Good thing we just booked for 2 nights. Upon checking in, we got held up for at least 30 minutes due to guests complained that the room assigned to them was already occupied. Little did we know that we would have the same situation to deal with. The room assigned to us was already occupied, and got yelled at by the guest who was in the room. The elevator smelled really bad, and carpets were dirty, from hallways to the room. Also, because we had our dog with us, I told the housekeeping lady that if she is scared with dogs, then she didn't have to clean our room but we need towels. She claimed that she was scared with dogs, so I offered to wait until she came back with the towels..waited and waited..no one came back. And so we left for the day. We got back at night and no towels, so I called the front desk and ask for towels, the lady on the line said that she'll bring us towels. We waited again for an hour, until we got hungry and so we left and had supper. When we came back...STILL NO TOWELS. I finally went to the front desk and ask for towels, the lady replied that they are still on the dryer and needed to be folded. I was getting aggrevated so I told her that I'll take the towels even if they are not folded. I'm not a morning person, but I managed to wake early just so we could checked out, two days were enough for that hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Eldiza
"Old and smell bad"
During our 3 days stay here, we were on the first floor. The carpet was disgusting. Few other rooms on the same floor smoked in their room so the hallway reeked. Wall was thin, we could hear our next door loud fighting. Towels in the room were old and yellowish. It's time for the hotel to get some new towels.
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
"No maintenance"
We checked in and found out our sink won't drain, called the front desk. They came to look at it, said it would have to wait for the next day. The next day, after a long day out, went back to our room and found out the drain was still not working. Not only that, they didn't even clean our room. We complained to the front desk. Again he promised the maintenance would be there the next day. Nobody showed up the next morning, we talked to the front desk again, and the maintenance finally came in the afternoon. He changed some pipe but the sink was still not working. He said he needed other tools and had to come back the next day. Of course guess what, he didn't show up at all. We were so frustrated with their service. By the time we checked out, the sink was still not draining. Besides that, we had to go to front desk to ask for clean towels. Maid service only came to clear out our dirty towels but we had to go to front desk to get new clean ones.
4 night family trip Dec 15, 2015
Brent
"Nobody came to clean our room"
There was no room service, we have to go to the front desk to ask for clean towels everyday. Carpet is so worn and dirty. Will not recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Not satisfied"
Room was fair... King size bed ok. Not thrilled about carpet or the cheap bedding... Cod depot was for 1 cup only. Rather have a bigger one. Too small. I found it to be a hassle to make coffee. No BATH towels in room. There was a dog in one of the rooms near us. Barking was loud and annoying.... Last but most poryant....WE ARRIVED AT THE HOTEL ON CHRISTMAS DAY AT 1pm ... Wanted to check in but was told can't until 3pm. We had just drove 9hrs and was ready to rest.. I asked if there was anyway we could check in early and was told NO.. I have stayed at many Hotels. Some I needed an early check in and they were veery accommodating....Not Baymont.... We had to fit in the car until 3pm... Was not very happy...
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Connie
"The worst hotel in St. Louis..."
The stay was horrible. The hotel room has severe bugs and ants. I had ants crawling all over my personal items in the room.
6 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
anthony
"Ok place! Nothing more and needs updating bad!"
I was just ok room needed cleaning.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2015
"Overall nice"
Tub was very high. Dangerous getting in and out
2 night trip Dec 18, 2015
The Service was great. The front desk clerks went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. The beds were super comfortable, however the bathroom was not as clean as it should have been. There was scum and hair around the bottom of the toilet. The table in the room needed it's legs tightened to make it not so wobbly. The overall stay was pleasant and we will stay again.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
BARB
"NOT GOOD"
Not my best experience-the shower didnt work,dried mucus on shower wall, no spread on bed,dust visible on furniture legs, soiled upholstery on chairs, mattress was blood stained
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Great for the price"
Pretty easy to find. Right next door to a Denny's. A few other hotels in the area but not much else there. I got there late so I didn't get much time to explore the area but for the price pretty nice place. Bed was comfy. Only thing that I didn't like was the loud neighbors across the way at 2 a.m. talking to loud I could hear them in my room
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2015
Cody
"Not ur fancy baymont"
I stayed for price n location dirty hotel. rooms were nice and people but bathroom needed repair and didnt get service till 4th day. Had to keep asking for towels etc
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2015
kerry
"I hate leaving"
I found the bed and room to be so comfortable, I never wanted to get up. Not for work, not even for the vending machine. It was so cozy and peaceful. I'll definitely be back on the next deal I catch.
3 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
Lauren
"NOT YOUR NORMAL BAYMONT"
the people were nice. but hotel is nasty. rooms were ok except sink clogged no trash can carpet gross etc. housekeeping never came and I stayed 4 days. its was long walk everywhere I keep havn to take trash n get towels. only because I got cheao thru hotels.com did I stay. their prices normal r crazy for what u ge. pool was down.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
"bad experience"
Bed was nasty and had to wait forever for new sheets finally moved to another room.check in was fine but later front desk help didn't seem to care outside smoking
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"CRACK INFESTED HOTEL"
MY STAY QAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE I COULD CRY JUST WRITING THIS..... First of all when we got there I could tell it was nasty but it was still "tidy". It was me my daughter and boyfriend who BTW is in q wheelchair. Any who when we got to the room my daughter started to act out so I made her get in one of the beds. So I pull the covers back nd it looked to be a dirty sock, I didn't make a big deal about it because we checked in late anyways. So the next morning I got up nd got to getting things together I thought let me throw this "dirty sock" away. When I picked up what I thought was the sock a CRACK PIPE fell out. I was completely shocked. I grew up in a rough part of saint Louis so I know what a crack pipe looks like. But any who when I went nd made the complaint they said okay let us investigate and we'll get back to you. I said OK. A couple hours went pass I heard nothing so I go back down stairs to see what the conclusion was and they basically said you brought that carck pipe in here because we inspect the rooms and that wasn't there. I was so mind blown I could of cried to the point where I had to laugh to keep from doing so. I PROMISE THIS IS GOING FURTHER I CANNOT TOLERATE THAT TYPE OF DISRESPECT
2 night trip Dec 1, 2015
shaunice
"Don't Stay Here"
The room was clean but the common areas were filthy. The carpets in the halls were nasty and desperately needed vacuuming. The room doors and corridor doors were disgusting and needed painting and cleaning. The first room we were given was not clean. The bed was unmade with hairs on it. The second room was clean and comfortable. However, on the second day there the do not disturb tag had been put on our door and the room was not cleaned. I believe the cleaning staff put the sign there so they wouldn't have to clean the room. The room keys also did not work on the second day. We had to get them rekeyed. The breakfast was packaged pastries and coffee. I was not impressed and definitely will not stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Lisa D
"Pleasant Experience"
stayed during Thanksgiving weekend, the area was pretty quiet. Staff was nice and friendly. We stayed for four days, housekeeping was very good, except there seemed to be a shortage of towels. But they came and cleaned our room daily which was good. Hallways are a little noisy due to kids but that's to be expected, nothing I haven't heard before. Overall positive experience.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Shelia
"Thanksgiving with family"
I wanted to spend time together with my grandchildren and I have a roommate situation.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Have Stayed Previously - NOT AGAIN"
In my years of travelling, this was one of the the worst...and I have stayed at this facility two previous times. Lets begin, had spoken with hotel two weeks prior to making reservations to confirm airport shuttle, upon arrival franchisee has changed and has done away with shuttle to/from airport and the free parking is no longer free. Upon checking in with a "pre-paid" room using hotels.com, was charged deposit for incidentals equal to 1.5 times the cost of the room of which I did not know until checking out. The room keys are electronic and after three sets of keys failing to operate the doors (at a 11pm fly-in), had front desk come up to the room and let us in with master key (of which was at the far end of the building). Male front desk worker apologized and stated he would be right back with a new key (of which I never saw him again, and of course NO KEYS to get ice or soda without leaving room propped open). Upon checking out, the front desk began to correct the large deposit with issues of her own with the credit card machine and computer. Thought I might get a free or discounted parking due to issues but all I received with an unhappy front desk clerk stating she had been there ten years and nothing was discounted. There are other discomforts such as the beds, no ice bucket, missing towels and washcloths and a very noisy heater in the room. Needless to say, the good ole days of Baymont Inn are gone...........and SO AM I.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Don
"Rough Place!!! Don't recommend!"
I usually don't rate hotels, but this place was horrible and I don't want someone else to be fooled by the ratings like I was.... First off, the hotel is falling apart and was filthy!!! The hotel staff were extremely unprofessional in dress and attitude .. Most of the other hotel guests were rough... I'm not sure if the neighborhood had to do with that.. I questioned our safety more than once.. Unfortunately we had just flew into St Louis and had booked this room ahead of time to stay overnight because we live 4 hours from St Loius and at midnight there's not many other options. We took our chances and stayed... The continental breakfast was one of the worst I've seen... There were a few prepackaged rolls, donuts, and such.. It was nothing like other Baymonts we've stayed at... Normally the breakfast is pretty decent, this one not so much!! Beware!!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Andrea
"Extremely dirty hotel."
Found a bunch of trash under the beds. My dog found a piece of hard candy, and a really old price of rawhide bone. There was trash on the ground all over in the halls. Hallway dloors were stained, and looked like they had never been cleaned. Overall a very disgusting place. Should have paid $20-$30 more to stay at one of the other nearby places.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
"Stay was Okay"
Horrible wifi, it was tooo slow, bathrooms were not clean, tub was toooo high to get into. Bed slept good though comfortablè
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
"ok but could be better not bad for the price we p"
It was ok a suite but some one had been smoking in had to change rooms twice that's not good couldn't get to 1oo percent equipment needs to be more up date cleaning could be better
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
earl
"Bug room"
Room had bugs crawling on walls
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
We were put in the first room next to the office and breakfast area. The first morning we awoke to the smell of cigarette smoke and to a group of very loud women at 6:00 am waiting to be served breakfast before their departure. That was not pleasant and we where dreading the next four days of our stay. However the remaining days were quiet and had a restful stay!!
4 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
"hotel needs help"
they need to make the whole hotel no smoking we was on the 3rd floor and this was suppose to be a non smoking floor I thought when we were there in August the 3rd floor was for smoker and they need to get new carpet in the hallways The doors are to noise when you close them
4 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2015
Not Provided
"Business Traveler"
The room was dirty and dust bunnies all over. When the room was to be cleaned, housekeeping only pulled the top sheet and comforter and tucked them in. We were there 9 days and the sheets weren't changed at all. House keeping did not vacuum nor sweep nor cleaned the sink or tub. Most of the towels and washcloths looked like they were used to mop the floors. Our bedroom screen frame was bent off as if someone tried to break in. The back door which said it woul be locked at all times didn't even latch.
7 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"Solid Accomodations"
Was @ the CI&S for 2 nights while in STL on biz. Pleased overall; slept soundly in a very comfortable bed and room. This location was formerly a La Quinta and has had some upgrades by its current ownership. I'd stay here again. Note: if you're using Google or Mapquest to find your way there, the Campus Ct. street address takes you to the back of the property and you need to go around to the McDonnell Drive to check to the front desk. That can be a big deal if you've got a lot of luggage to 'lug' around.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
The room was just right for the purpose of our stay.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
Malissa
"You Get What You Pay For!!!!!!"
It's true you get what you pay for. The staff was pretty friendly but the hotel itself was terrible. I have never in my life seen anything like that, but then again I usually pay a bit more for my hotels. At the end of the day the hotel served its purpose and was to expensive but I will never stay in this hotel again.
4 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
"never again cut my trip short"
no good we were to stay 2 nights no thanks hot water in sink had to get carpets in our room had not been vaccum because the rooms were cheap they can still be clean I stayed at others baymont hotels this one oh my god
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
dee
"Just a place to crash"
The hotel room was clean but the hallways were dirty and with a bad odor.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Rose
"Stay on 10/24/2015"
Well I was slightly disappointed with the how filthy the hallways were, The smell on the main level was terrible. Thankfully the room was a complete different story. It was clean and spacious very comfortable. The breakfast was non existent. I have stayed in many Baymonts before and had expected a nice breakfast. With options to choose from more than just cold cereal and questionable fruit.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Betty
Great for the price.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
Francis
"Good place, good location."
Overall I liked it, especially for the rate. Had 3 specific problems, all of which could be easily corrected. 1. When I checked into room (10:00 p.m.)there was no soap in the bathroom. I advised the clerk at the front desk who said that she would bring me some. She never did. 2. There was no light bulb in the lamp beside the TV. 3. The drain plug in the bathroom sink was shut and would not open by pushing down on the pop-up handle. I had to pry it up by hand and jam something under it to keep it open enough for water to drain.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
Wendell
Overall the stay was great. Would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Deborah
"Denver Trip September 2015"
We had booked this room as we had in the past when flying out of St Louis because previously the hotel had a airport shuttle and a park and fly option. The hotel no longer runs the free shuttle to and from the airport, very disappointing. Since Baymont took over the property no improvements have been made to the rooms and the lack of the shuttle makes the cost prohibitive.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
DAVID G
The room was fair and the cleanliness was a little worse... non smoking rooms had people smoking in the hallway and right outside the room I was in.... It's not a horrible hotel. It's just right if you need to get off the road and take a shower and rest... not much more...
5 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
Tracie G.
"I would go back"
Staff was friendly. Overall, good stay. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
Kristine
"Should not be in business"
We weren't looking for much, just needing a quick stop on our way through but staying here was a BIG mistake. We've never been so disgusted by a hotel, EVER! There were vomit stains on the carpet, balls of a brown questionable substance (possibly hair) next to the bed, sheets that looked like they hadn't been changed from the previous guest(s), dirty towels, and hair on each and every wall of the shower. Absolutely disgusting hotel and should not be open! There's no way they pass inspections!!
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
"Average stay"
Overall average stay. Booked a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room with no option to change.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015