All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America

Dirty
    Bad amenities
    Food is not good
"FALSE ADVERTISEMENT"
This hotel was nothing that was shown online, beds only had sheets for covering, tv screen was half played out, no micro or fridge, breakfast bar wasn't sanitary. they had juice just sitting in pitcher...it was horrible, I wouldn't stay if they offered a FREE ROOM!!! Oh and did I mention the towels were sooooo digny and front desk had nerve to say bring down dirty to to get replacement of towels....geesh!!
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
Augustine
"Sad"
It was horrible the entire week my husband and I stayed at this hotel they NEVER CLEAN OUR ROOM OR OFFERED ANY CLEAN LINING. We explained to the front desk our toilet was leaking feces and urin after each use/flush and they did nothing. It was LOUD during the mornings with Door slams. We couldn't rest. When we arrived to the hotel the toilet tissue was half gone, we pretty much had to ask for everything, SERVICE SUCKS, I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE!!!!!
3 night trip Mar 28, 2016
"not too bad but could use some better up keep"
drain was missing for sink, tub height in and out was way too tall, overall was outdated and a little ran down, price was great but prolly spend a little more next time stay somewhere a little nicer. Long check in time host was on the phone for long period time took 20 minutes to start check in process. Location was great and neighborhood was great!!
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2016
CHAD
"WORST HOTAL EVER!!!!!! I WILL NOT BE BACK."
IT WAS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. THE SHOWER WAS BROKEN. MAINTAINCE WAS CALLED 2 TIMES AND IT STILL WAS NOT FIXED. HE WAS SUPPSOED TO FIX AT 9 AM THE NEXT MORNING ABD DID NOT SHOW UP UNTIL ALMOST 11:30. OUR ROOM WAS NOT CLEANED FOR 3 DAYS. THE SHEETS WERE NOT CHANGED, TRASH NOT TAKEN OUT, AND THE DIRTY TOWELS WERE NOT REMOVED FROM THE ROOM. WE HAD TO ASK FOR CLEAN TOWELS AND IT TOOK ALMOST AN HOUR TO GET CLEAN ONES. THE HALL WAYS LOOKED LIKE THEY HAS NOT SEEN A VACCUM IN YEARS. OUR ROOM WAS NON SMOKING, BUT IT SMELLED LIKE CIGARETTES SO BAD. IF MY SISTER WOULD HAVE STAYED THERE, SHE WOULD HAVE HAD AN ASTHMA ATTACK. IT WAS THAT BAD. THE FRONT DESK CLERK WAS RUDE AS WELL AS THE MAINTAINCE MAN. I WOULD NOT STAY HERE AGAIN IF I WAS PAID TO. GRANTED THE ROOM WAS CHEAP, BUT IT WAS NOT HARD TO TELL WHY IT WAS CHEAP.
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2016
Rachael
"Weekend Getaway"
I enjoyed my stay at the Baymont. It was quiet and relaxing.
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2016
Lashonda
"The worst ever"
The worst ever rooms wasn't clean front desk wasn't helpful at all couldn't get in touch with the manager at all broken lights no clean towels the walls and stuff in the grounds outside the rooms are dirty the hotel smells don't worry ever ever stay at any hotel
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Doris
"Please book elsewhere!!! Hotel is dirty!!!"
Hotel not in good condition, Hotel is filthy,Room carpet, chairs, mirrors were not clean. The bathroom in the main lobby was disgusting .. employees could be seen and heard arguing with each other, and breakfast was served only until 930am.. People are on vacation. who wants to get up @ 630 am to eat anything... we chose this hotel because we stayes here many times bwfore when it used to be the Laquinta. We were not pleased with the Baymont Inn, and we will never come back again.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
"DANGEROUS"
I have not felt this unsaved in a Hotel before. the Hallways smell of people smoking pot, slamming of doors throughout the night, fihting and peolpe yelling in the parlking lot,shower handle was broke and although I called the front desk and they promised to come up to fix it, no one ever showed up, so no showers for myself and my military son! I had to clean the toilet before using...After all these in was late at night we couldn't sleep in fear of being mugged. Waited for the early hours of the morning and left immediately... I will file a complaint and will argue the charge with my credit card!!! AWFUL you need to send someone from corporate to investigate or close this discounting, dirty and dangerous hotel. I will for sure not recommend this hotel or any other from this chain.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2016
We needed a room for one night. Room was clean and bed was comfy. Only part of coffee pot was in room so we couldn't make coffee but there was coffee in lobby.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2016
Lori
the towels was dirty, and the light where the sink was played out,we left early that morning and didn't come back until late and the room was had not been clean.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
I was very disappointed in the hotel overall. Staff seemed very disinterested in assisting customers. They were doing paperwork at the counter and not helping customers, even when there was a line. I requested a handicap room for my mother, and even though the bathroom was wider and had lots of handrails, there was a very large step up to get into the bathtub, which made it almost impossible for her to use. Not very handicap friendly. The overall condition of the hotel was pretty deplorable, both inside and out. Carpets dirty, very bad smell in most of the hallways. The cleaning staff partly made up the beds, but never replaced the dirty towels on the floor. Had to go to the front counter to ask for new towels, and they requested I exchange the old towels for the new ones, and weren't very happy doing so. Very disappointing!! I guess you get what you pay for.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2016
The entire floor I was staying on smelled like marijuana. One employee was selling it to hotel guest. Another employee was soliciting my employee. Not a good stay at all.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2016
Kenneth
"Don't stay here."
What a dump. Great location, back door wasn't secured people came and went all night. They were loud. One day my room never got cleaned, the other they left no shampoo, soap or towels. Both days when I asked for shampoo, towels & soap was told that they were not available as they were, "Locked up." Checked in during the day and waited over 20 minutes for any employee to show up.
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2016
"Go somewhere else!"
When we got to our room, there were no towels in the bathroom and one bed did not have a blanket-it only had 2 sheets. So, I went to the front desk to ask for towels and a blanket. The lady took me to the laundry room and gave me only 3 towels and said she didn't have any blankets; however, she said she'd leave a note for them to bring us a blanket in the morning. The next day after being gone all day, we got back to find our room hadn't been cleaned, no blanket, and no towels. So, again, we requested more towels and a blanket. We were told some would be brought to us, but never got any that night. It was after our 3rd day that we finally got a blanket and more towels. Our room was never cleaned during our stay, and one night they even had housecleaning still cleaning rooms at 10:00 pm. The carpets in the hallway were extremely dirty with stains. We also heard the some complaints from other patrons. Do not stay here. Find another hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
Gwynn
"Horrible and Run Down Hotel"
I don't ever want to stay here ever again!! The room they gave me had trash all over the floor and wet towels in the bathroom with someone's shampoo and conditioner still left on the sink. I went back to the front desk and they only had one other room available so I had to stay in it. It had a huge water stain on ceiling and it was dusty all over. If it wasn't so late when I got there I would of stayed somewhere else. But I had a meeting at 8 am and I needed my sleep.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2016
Kendra Richelle Bigham
"The staff was amazing, but that was all"
The staff was wonderful, but that was all that was good about the motel. The motel needs a total remodeling. Carpets are worn, painting on the walls are dingy and dirty. I won't be returning until it is redone completely.
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2016
Saundra
"One lousy place"
Will never go there again
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2016
"Never again!!"
I reserved this room for my son and his family when they came for my graduation party on 3/12/16. I figured the kids would need to go bed before the party ended. First I tried to check in at 2:30 so I wouldn't have to leave my party to do it later. There were 6 people waiting to check in, and I waited 15 minutes. During that time the desk clerk was working on an issue for one person, and after 10 minutes she walked away from the desk with no explanation. 5 minutes later she hadn't returned so I left without checking in. Once the kids got there, the carpets were dirty, the bed hadn't been changed, there was hair on the sheets, and there was urine on the bathroom floor. They had to come back to my house and sleep on the sofa bed. They told the desk clerk that I would expect a refund but when Hotels.com tried to get the manager to authorize it, he or she wouldn't even return the calls. This is my first complaint about a place booked through Hotels.com but it is a big one. It was HORRIBLE!
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
The room was dirty. There were cigars left on the bed in the non smoking room. Toilet had urine all over it and there were no bath towels in the room.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
The only bad thing about this hotel that their were several people smoking pot like three doors down and it made the whole second floor stink. We had little kids with us on our stay I was disappointed that no one did anything
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
"you dont get what you reserve!"
We reserved a King bed, and when we got there we were told that they only had double (full size mattress)bed rooms. My boyfriend and I had to sleep in separate beds. so much for a romantic getaway. the room was filthy, looked like blood stains on the carpet. carpet needed vacuumed. toilet was dirty, as if not wiped down from previous occupants. TV control had dead batteries, I had to go to front desk to get them replaced. we went down to the free breakfast about 10 minutes before it was supposed to be over and was told that they had already closed it down. hotel employee wasnt helpful, due to us booking through hotels.com
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
sondra
We have stayed here several times. The hotel is older, yet well kept. Right next door to a Denny's and convenient to the airport.
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2016
W K
"it wasn't bad"
Decent breakfast
2 night trip Feb 20, 2016
The room was so nasty that I had to sleep on the floor the beds didn't have any covers on them the pillows didn't have any pillowcases either. One of the restrooms didn't have a knob to turn on the shower. They had real poor customer service
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
channeille
"Not happy"
We reserved a king smoking room when we got here they tried to give us a double room smoking tham ended up in a ling size non smoking room was not happy that the room we reserved was not available
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2016
Josh
It took almost 1/2 hour to get checked in, even though there were only 2 people ahead of me. Made reservations for 3 people, but there were only 2 sets of towels. Bathroom floor had much water on it when we checked in. Smoke alarm battery needed to be changed, beeped every 30 seconds. For the number of rooms, there was very little seating (less than 8 tables) for breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2016
"Ill never book online again."
Dirty rooms. Pictures taken moved three times . Last to a "suite". Still not clean. Wrong room from booking. Should have been business room for recliner reasons. Blamed Hotel.com for wrong coding. On on and on....
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Great time!
2 night trip Feb 12, 2016
"Relaxing"
Nice and quiet. The breakfast selection was great. The window of time to eat breakfast is great.
2 night romance trip Feb 10, 2016
Lindsay
"Valentine's day"
It was ok no complaints nice for the price
4 night trip Feb 11, 2016
Nichole
"fair at best"
where do I begin...room service???...did not make the bed one day...did not leave any towels another day...never cleaned floors/carpet...bring your own toilet paper, Kleenex, soap and shampoo...
4 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
Not Provided
"worst hotel ever"
blood on sheets, hard to get towels , housekeeper refuse to clean my room and give full service , ghetto
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2016
trinika
"ms white was helpful and pleasant to know love her"
love it
3 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2016
Trinika
"Deceiving advertisement"
My first room was dirty. So we moved to another room, it wasn't better. It had small toys under the bed. The toliet ran all night long. It was a smoking room with no ash tray.
Other trip Jan 16, 2016
Belinda
"Worst stay ever"
Took forever to get checked in...it was late and I was very tired and I had rebooked room. Finally they found a room. Heater did not work well and finally realized there was a hole in wall that I could see outside ...so very very cold air was rushing in room. And around 4 am someone was able to open door to my room but luckily I had the metal latch in place and it stopped them from coming all the way in room. So obviously they had a key that worked on door to my room also. The next morning there was NOTHING for breakfast. I ended up going out in freezing cold to a drive thru for breakfast. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone and I will NEVER stay at this place again.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
"As expected..."
We were staying at this hotel for the convenience of how close it was to STL Airport for a 6 a.m. departure. When we arrived, the woman at the front desk was friendly and very accommodating. She personally made sure our room was ready for us. We didn't spend much time at the hotel other than to shower and sleep the night before our flight, so I'm not sure about all the amenities that are offered. We were happy with how spacious our room was, the cleanliness of the room and bathroom, and the easy check out.
Other trip Jan 10, 2016
"Good have been a lot better"
terrible house keeping, worse ever
5 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"NYE Stay"
Hotel was great for what we needed. We were going to a NYE party in Ferguson and the hotel was close enough that an uber ride was still cheap and quick. The hotel staff were very nice and friendly also.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
"Hot mess"
My stay was not pleasant. House keeper just come in your room without knocking. Front desk staff dont give you the room that you reserved online. Hotel was not clean. Hallways had odor
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Sonia
"Bad hotel. Don't waste your money!"
My husband and I stayed in this hotel for a holiday break. Good thing we just booked for 2 nights. Upon checking in, we got held up for at least 30 minutes due to guests complained that the room assigned to them was already occupied. Little did we know that we would have the same situation to deal with. The room assigned to us was already occupied, and got yelled at by the guest who was in the room. The elevator smelled really bad, and carpets were dirty, from hallways to the room. Also, because we had our dog with us, I told the housekeeping lady that if she is scared with dogs, then she didn't have to clean our room but we need towels. She claimed that she was scared with dogs, so I offered to wait until she came back with the towels..waited and waited..no one came back. And so we left for the day. We got back at night and no towels, so I called the front desk and ask for towels, the lady on the line said that she'll bring us towels. We waited again for an hour, until we got hungry and so we left and had supper. When we came back...STILL NO TOWELS. I finally went to the front desk and ask for towels, the lady replied that they are still on the dryer and needed to be folded. I was getting aggrevated so I told her that I'll take the towels even if they are not folded. I'm not a morning person, but I managed to wake early just so we could checked out, two days were enough for that hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Eldiza
"Old and smell bad"
During our 3 days stay here, we were on the first floor. The carpet was disgusting. Few other rooms on the same floor smoked in their room so the hallway reeked. Wall was thin, we could hear our next door loud fighting. Towels in the room were old and yellowish. It's time for the hotel to get some new towels.
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
"No maintenance"
We checked in and found out our sink won't drain, called the front desk. They came to look at it, said it would have to wait for the next day. The next day, after a long day out, went back to our room and found out the drain was still not working. Not only that, they didn't even clean our room. We complained to the front desk. Again he promised the maintenance would be there the next day. Nobody showed up the next morning, we talked to the front desk again, and the maintenance finally came in the afternoon. He changed some pipe but the sink was still not working. He said he needed other tools and had to come back the next day. Of course guess what, he didn't show up at all. We were so frustrated with their service. By the time we checked out, the sink was still not draining. Besides that, we had to go to front desk to ask for clean towels. Maid service only came to clear out our dirty towels but we had to go to front desk to get new clean ones.
4 night family trip Dec 15, 2015
Brent
"Nobody came to clean our room"
There was no room service, we have to go to the front desk to ask for clean towels everyday. Carpet is so worn and dirty. Will not recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Not satisfied"
Room was fair... King size bed ok. Not thrilled about carpet or the cheap bedding... Cod depot was for 1 cup only. Rather have a bigger one. Too small. I found it to be a hassle to make coffee. No BATH towels in room. There was a dog in one of the rooms near us. Barking was loud and annoying.... Last but most poryant....WE ARRIVED AT THE HOTEL ON CHRISTMAS DAY AT 1pm ... Wanted to check in but was told can't until 3pm. We had just drove 9hrs and was ready to rest.. I asked if there was anyway we could check in early and was told NO.. I have stayed at many Hotels. Some I needed an early check in and they were veery accommodating....Not Baymont.... We had to fit in the car until 3pm... Was not very happy...
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Connie
"The worst hotel in St. Louis..."
The stay was horrible. The hotel room has severe bugs and ants. I had ants crawling all over my personal items in the room.
6 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
anthony
"Ok place! Nothing more and needs updating bad!"
I was just ok room needed cleaning.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2015
"Overall nice"
Tub was very high. Dangerous getting in and out
2 night trip Dec 18, 2015
The Service was great. The front desk clerks went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. The beds were super comfortable, however the bathroom was not as clean as it should have been. There was scum and hair around the bottom of the toilet. The table in the room needed it's legs tightened to make it not so wobbly. The overall stay was pleasant and we will stay again.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
BARB
"NOT GOOD"
Not my best experience-the shower didnt work,dried mucus on shower wall, no spread on bed,dust visible on furniture legs, soiled upholstery on chairs, mattress was blood stained
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Great for the price"
Pretty easy to find. Right next door to a Denny's. A few other hotels in the area but not much else there. I got there late so I didn't get much time to explore the area but for the price pretty nice place. Bed was comfy. Only thing that I didn't like was the loud neighbors across the way at 2 a.m. talking to loud I could hear them in my room
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2015