All hotels in Hazelwood, Missouri, United States of America

"Don't do it!"
I reserved a king suite, when I arrived they told me that they had over booked and all they had was a double room. Not a big deal, however the table in the room had brown smears all over it every corner in the room and bathroom had cobwebs, dust and dirt. No lid for the coffee maker which was full of dust. The Wi-Fi did not work, at 10:30Pm the heater quit working. I pulled the filters out and they were so full of dirt that they were nearly stuck in the holder. I threw them on the floor and pulled the cover off the heater only to find years of disgusting filth! Luckily the fuse had blown and there was a spare taped beside the box. Breakfast was a joke, Instant coffee, no juice, regular oatmeal and plain cheerios was the best they could do!
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Constant Travel
"Our Stay"
The room was clean and acceptable. The heater/ac "rattled and banged" all night long! The help was courteous. They gave us a wake up call and called a cab to the airport at 4:30 a.m. All this went well. They kept our automobile for the ten days we were cruising with no charge. We stayed overnight on our return and had shuttle service which was very good. Our room was much better (fine); however breakfast left much to be desired. Coffee machine broke, juice machine broke. Only instant coffee with no hot cups, no bread for toast. We gave up and went next door to Denny's. Our car was fine. I want to say the driver of the shuttle was friendly, capable and did a great job!
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
duane l
Conveniently located for the business visits I had to make. Denny's located right outside. Good staff and very helpful.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Beware of tub height"
All was good, except the bed was soft with lumps, which hurt my partner's back; the top lock latch on the door was very, very loose-kinda scary; and the tub was elevated, which made it hard for me to get out of and my partner had to bend over while taking a shower, as he's 6'4"
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Sheila
"Great Stay!!!"
Hotel staff was very friendly & helpful. Only stayed one night, but it was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The beds were very clean & comfortable. We have been trying quite a few hotels and this one is on the top of our list. We Will be using this hotel in the near future. Thanks for a great stay!!!
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Deborah
It was awesome
4 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Great and affordable!"
Great for a quick business trip. Super friendly staff! Not a lot of food options nearby, so rent a car if you need to go downtown, but free shuttle to the airport too. Free wifi and cable.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Iris
"Early flight"
Hotel was not as close to the airport as advertised. Also, free breakfast is not served until 6. People usually stay in a hotel close to airport to catch an early flight. I have stayed in a hotel closer to airport in the same city that starts breakfast at 430
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Quiet location and adjacent to a 24-hour Denny's."
Employees were friendly and helpful. The hotel runs a shuttle bus service to the airport every 30 minutes from 6am to 11pm.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Jay
"**Not recommended**"
The staff was good. Very friendly. The housekeepers were nice and attentive. The only downside was they are not in a great area and lack security. My vehicle was broken into just outside of the door. I was told by staff that they did not have any security cameras in that area. Additionally, I requested to speak to the manager, but was told she would call me. Been 4 days, still nothing. I will not stay here again and wouldnt recommend it to others.
5 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"so so"
Room was clean, area was quiet, seen a lot of people say something about the room being "dated" whatever that means, well tv was new and a flatscreen, so wasn't that dated and who cares how stylish the carpet is? Bathroom sucked, as it does in every Baymont I have ever stayed in. Too small. Breakfast is only 6am to 9am, ends to early.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Great location, 20 min from downtown st louis, and 10 from st charles. Room was clean and hotel was quiet. Friendly staff. This is my second stay there and I plan to make it my go to place when staying in the area.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Pleasantly surprised about how nice everything was. When traveling and picking random hotels, it was good to see previous people gave good reports also. Only bad thing was we woke up to an unpredicted ice storm which delayed us a couple of hours!
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Awesome pillows"
Awesome pillows friendly staff. Nice breakfast close to dennys
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
any559
"Not so Clean, but Comfy"
There were very kind people working in the breakfast area every morning. But a lady with two long ponytails cleaned the room before I entered for an extra night & she did a horrible job. After correcting her multiple times I was forced to report her slacking to the front desk, & I was passed the way it was handled, but then she tried to confront me about my complaint. I didn't appreciate that at all. But The room was comfortable, but could use some minor touch-ups on chipped paint & carpet cleaning &chipped mirrors.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Good comfortable. Great price. Lots of pillows. Will stay again
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
any559
"Good price"
It was perfect for what we were looking for!!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Close to the airport but that's about it"
Rooms were kind of just a strange large single space. The tubs were hugely elevated off the ground so senior citizens beware. My only real complaints are the the mileage from attractions advertisement led me to believe we were closer to the city when we were actually a 30 minute drive away from our destination and that despite making a reservation for two adults in my room we had only one towel and the front desk staff would not give us another.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Rachel
"Cleanliness of room"
Just needed to stay elsewhere for a few days....The stay was great. Comfortable clean room.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2014
"last night horror!"
It was nice but room service left my room door open all day thank god all my things was in my room I went to the front deck and they told my I will be comped for two nights I'm waiting for my refund to show up on my bank card ! All in all it was a nice stay . Baymont show me your a hotel with class! I'm wiating
5 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Beverly
"awesome stay at baymont"
My stay was short but I was well satisfied and comfortable
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
frank
"I'd stay there again"
staff friendly; beds comfortable; love the little pillows !! ; close to airport, w/ free shuttle & parking
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
picked the location, close to the airport shuttle left right ontime
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"One night stay"
It was a good stay for the money
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Dennis
This is not a 5 star hotel. That said it was clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the bed was comfy,
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Not bad"
Not bad hotel. Just cranky customer service. Located by a Dennys which was convenient for dinner. They offer continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Quality stay for very cheap"
Hotel stay was surprisingly very good for how cheap the room was. Was very convenient location next to Boeing facilities. Has a Denny's and Quiznos next door. Stayed in hotel until could locate an apartment to live in. Got a special rate for staying 3+ nights.
A pleasant few days stay, staff were very friendly and helpful. Wifi access was very unpredictable
Taff on Tour
"Low Cost, Low frills"
Good hotel if you want a low room rate. Wifi for business worked well and they were helpful when I needed a late check out. Nice to have a Denny's walking distance.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"St. Louis trip"
Hotel was nice for the price,breakfast was adequate. The only problem we had was the heating unit was very noisy.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great for date night"
Just wanted to get away for a night. It was clean, roomy, and served it's purpose. The view was not great but we weren't there to look out the windows.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Great hotel experience"
I had a great experience at this hotel during my stay. The staff was very friendly. The room was a nice size and very clean. The king size bed was comfortable and had plenty of soft pillows. The location of the hotel was in close proximity to the airport, to downtown St. Louis, to my relatives and the major tourist attractions. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
6 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
Vu
"Good for the money"
Hotel stay was fine, hotel staff were friendly, only negative was it was a little noisy at night.
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Great experience,room is coazy and big.
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Jieqiong
"Wish there was a fridge in my room..."
It was decent enough...I did kill a big crawling on my floor and I really needed a small fridge for my food items since I was on a special diet...also, distance to lobby was a pain...otherwise, it was an enjoyable stay and quiet enough for a Friday night!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
M
"Run down"
Hotel needs upgrading. My room had paint chipping, carpet coming apart at the seams and musty pet odor. The van transport needs upholstery cleaning and the staff needs more customer service focus.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
E
"A Wonderful Stay"
I was made comfortable and the staff was helpful when asked to have something done. I would be remiss if I left out the wonderful breakfast available in the mornings.
6 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
HILLARY
"Aspen CO trip"
Hotel shuttle and park and fly service is great.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2014
"it met our needs for this stay"
we were satisfied. we needed a bed, shower, ride to the airport, and a place to leave our car for 2 days.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Jackie
"Very Comfortable Stay"
We had a very good stay. The staff was not unfriendly but I have definitely stayed in hotels that were friendlier. The room was really nice. Breakfast not that great. But there is a Denny's right next door that was wonderful.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Rodger P.
"Pet Friendly"
My mother and I stayed as we were traveling across country with our two bulldogs. We liked the fact that the hotel was pet friendly; however, there was no designated pet area. In addition, the lighting at night was less than optimal and was particularly concerning considering the relation to the airport. The options for breakfast were ok, but nothing too fantastic (very basic, but better than nothing). The room was a decent size and fairly clean considering, but it could have been better. Also, there was not a usual hotel book offering local eateries which would have been nice. Also, the hotel was difficult to get to--the GPS kept sending us back to the airport.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good for the money"
Good hotel for the money spent. Short drive to downtown St. Louis.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"close to the airport,I270, & I70"
We only stayed one night, but the room was clean, the beds comfortable, & the room well supplied. When we checked in the front desk was extremely helpful. We were given a list of restaurants in the area & which one delivers to the hotel. When it came time to go to the airport we were given directions that eliminated getting on the interstate which was very much appreciated.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Brenda
"Excellent."
Complimentary shuttle service at any time during your stay back and forth to the airport, not just for pick up and drop off! Downtown can be accessed via Metro for only $4 from the airport, so if you have business downtown, skip paying for a cab, and Chuck or his brother will take you to the airport for free so you can catch the train. However, must be back to airport by 10 pm as that is the hotel's last pickup. Fridge, microwave, better selection than most for breakfast, fantastic cheerful accommodating staff, turned juice machine on for me in the evening, downside, only a Dennys next door if hungry, but they are open 24 hours. No other place nearby. But you can always take a shuttle to the airport!
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Maggie
The staff was very friendly. Our room was just okay, there was a used wash clothe hanging on the shower rod that was forgotten about and they didn't include any body wash/bar of soap. The hotel was just okay if your looking to get by for the night.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Worn but Complete"
It was ok. The motel was worn around the edges, but everything I needed was there - freezer, refrig, tv, wifi, etc.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Overnight"
Arrived at 9 pm and greeted by a friendly desk clerk. Quick check-in. Was provided detailed info on taxi to airport (we needed to be there at 430am) hotel free shuttle starts at 6 am. Assigned a room on third floor, building C. Room was King bed, clean and good sized. Shower was somewhat aged but was clean and had great water pressure. Near perfect for an overnight stay. Would stay again. Bonus....hotel allowed me to leave car until I returned from trip at no additional cost.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
Don
"Good place to stay near airport"
We needed a place close to the airport with a shuttle for our arrival & departure dates. Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms. Nice shuttle driver even took us directly to the rental car office to save us another shuttle trip from the airport. Computer/printer set up in the lobby for airline check in & boarding passes. Would stay there again. Adequate breakfast options (except no fruit), and Denny's coffee shop right next door. Note: No other eating places within walking distance except a Quizno's.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great place for air travellers in St. Louis area"
I really enjoyed the comfortable, clean room! I had an early morning (7:30 a.m.) flight, and the 6 a.m. breakfast and free shuttle to the airport helped make this one of my most carefree and enjoyable travel experiences ever. The Denny's within walking distance of the hotel offers great food around the clock, and was an added bonus when I arrived at 10 p.m. the night before my flight. Finally, for this price, I was worried that the hotel would be a "budget hotel" but it really was a very nice stay... only things missing from what I've come to expense in a hotel were the protein components of a breakfast (like scrambled eggs, sausage, etc.), an indoor pool, and a dehumidifier switch in the bathroom to get the steam off of the mirror... for $20-$80 savings from similarly situated hotels, I can forego those little perks. I will definitely use this hotel again in the future when I'm in the St. Louis area, especially in the summer time, when the outdoor pool is another added perk!
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Mariama Ndoye
"Easy access"
Comfortable...very friendly and helpful staff....close to airport....great value....long term parking.....left 2 cars there for 10 days for total one time charge of $10.00......excellent shuttle service. Needs a bit of updating, but is clean. No complaints! Will stay here again!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014