All hotels in Metairie, Louisiana, United States of America
3100 S I 10 Service Rd E, Metairie, LA, 70001, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Delicious food
  • Value
    Rather comfortable
    Breakfast is average
"Perfect for money ...."
Everything was good for the most part... Normal wear and tear.... There were long hairs in several of the towels... Kind of gross....
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
The carpet floor looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in days, dead bugs or restroom floor mopped. My wife had to buy disinfectant wipes and wipe down the entire room, not only that spray the beds with lysol.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Antonio
The diner in the parking lot was best part of the hotel.
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Customer Service Skills"
Me and my husband arrive Monday evening and check in, the hotel reservation clerk that evening was excellent in customer service, we were given keys to our room on the first floor and after a couple hours realize that the room had roaches in it, we notified front desk in the morning and the clerk was excellent,sent someone to spray the room, well me and my husband step out for a couple of hours and return late only to find out that after spraying, they really came out, so I return to the front desk at 1:30am to complain and front desk clerk customer service was really bad, I had to tell her that the guess in the hotel are the ones that are paying her check whether she knows it or not and that her response should not have been, do we want to stay at another hotel,because we're not satified.Your customer service skills should have been, how can I resolve the problem for you, would you like another room, not would you like another room because your not satified, no i'm not satisfied with roaches, No one is. I can't remember her name but I do know it was the clerk that work from Evening on july 16th until 7am Wednesday. If customer service is not her best, maybe another job should be, maybe the manager needs to review her skills, because she's going to make them loose money with that mouth.
5 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great place!"
We really enjoyed our stay here. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. There was plenty of room to move around and for all of our stuff. It was easy off and on the interstate and not far to the a French Quarter. We would definitely stay here again?
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Dirty room"
The room was okay, needs updating, but the bathroom was gross. I called and let front desk know the bathroom was dirty and she said she would leave a note for housekeeping. The next evening we come back to the room, the same dirty towel on tub and the same hair was behind the door.
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
victoria
Our stay was pretty good. My only complaint was I found a dead bug under the sink in our room and the tub drain was slow going down.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Rachael
"Very nice and clean"
Will stay here again if in the area. Best room we have had in a long time. Staff very friendly and helpful. Has a resturant (city diner) next door that's not much to look at on the outside but has extremly good food it's a must eat at if your staying here.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
candace
"Very nice and clean"
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
candace
"An Inconvience"
Hotel was clean and tidy, the pool was nice overall appearance is what you would expect for the price but be warned the walls and ceilings are thin you can hear your neighbors really well! Only problem we encountered was during checking in. We were informed that even though we had already paid for our stay they would require a credit card to be charged for the nights we would be staying as insurance according to the manager it was company policy. If we had not had a credit card they were not going to honor what we had already paid for. The manager told us that the money would be refunded to us after our stay so a lot of our money was tied up for our stay. We had expected they would need a credit card on file for accidents and what not but not to be charged our full stay. My advice to anyone looking to stay here have a credit card ready and a supply of cash on hand you will need both to fully enjoy your stay.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Mostly okay"
THEY DIDN'T HAVE A KING SMOCKING THAT I CHOOSE WHEN I BOOKED THE ROOM . THEN THE ROOM THEY GAVE US HAD NO REFRIDGERATOR OR MICRO WAVE,
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Roberta
"ok for nola trip"
breakfast sucks...no fruit except for apples. outside is kind of dirty, but room was clean! not a great neighborhood.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2015
This was a good value but it would have been nice to have a microwave and fridge.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"6-8-15"
Carpet was old and badly in need of cleaning. The A/C control worked very poorly.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Comments on La Quinta on Causeway in New Orleans"
It was disappointing not to be able to use the pool at night and in the early morning (prior to the 10 am official pool opening)
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Earle
"Early Check in No problem"
Best hotel! I got in earlier than expected and they let me in my room at 10 A.M. I will be back in October . Guess where I am staying? !!
3 night trip Jun 4, 2015
"Very clean, and Comfortable!!!"
Enjoyed the hotel. It met all my expectations. Thank you
4 night family trip May 27, 2015
TERESA
"Nice hotel!"
Although difficult to get to, the hotel and staff were nice. First room didn't have good a/c so they gave us another one which did. Telephone service to lobby was scratchy. Otherwise very happy there.
1 night trip May 28, 2015
Albert
"worst experience"
I had the worst experience ever at a Laquinta motel no TV all night with 2 little kids.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Dennis
"Wow what a great surprise"
This hotel is one of the older LA Quinta Inn's but boy oh boy it's a true hidden gem. The interior of the rooms are fabulously remodeled and extremely clean. The cleaning staff is one of the best I've seen. The front desk staff and management are very friendly warm and inviting. I was very impressed.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
Celeste
"Good Price - Clean Room - Decent Location"
Here is the deal on this one. It is not a pretty looking place. It is stuck in a cloverleaf exit of the highway, which makes it difficult to get to and find. It isn't pretty outside - kind of a rough looking place - but once in the room, all is good. For very close to New Orleans and for the money - I really had no complaints. It is bare-bones, not a lot of services - but you have a clean room - a reasonable place to stay at a good price. I don't have any complaints.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
"review by mary"
It was ok, rooms are clean but smell like cigarette smoke really bad. Chef rons gumbo stop restaurant is excellent and it is within walking distance. The hotel breakfast is good.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Close to airport, major interstate and Superdome."
Great price for hotel. Overall clean and nice. Carpet in room needed to be cleaned....bad. Told staff when we checked out, so hopefully it happened. Quiet location. Plenty of free parking. Nice 24/7 diner next door.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Nicole
"Wifi"
In the room we stayed in, the wifi wasn't working. We are from a different country and the internet "wifi" is our main source of communication to our families back home.. other than the problem with the wifi it's a great stay for your money...
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Clean, quiet & friendly"
We were very pleased with our stay. I'd stayed at this motel many years ago and I was happy with it then. I was relieved that it was just as good this time.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Helen
"3"
The room smelt musky and stale.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Disgust before a big event"
Upon arrival the check in clerk was not very inviting. Then once in the room I noticed the bathroom didn't look clean there was substance on the floor and hair on the sink but what upset me most of all was when I laid in bed I found two dirty socks within the sheets . I know they weren't mind for the fact I only wore sandals and they looked like children socks .. A complaint was made and the manger was very apologetic.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Kris
"Clean & Comfortable"
Hotel needs updating. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean, but needs updated. Comfortable beds. The diner that shares the parking lot is convenient. Great price and the free parking is a plus!
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Antonio
"Home away from home"
We will continue to stay with you guys every time you guys are truly amazing when I had to cancel my trip at last minute due to weather conditions you didn't charge me and I am truly grateful
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Ginger
"Hazy through the storms"
I enjoyed it, but I was disappointed that we were there doing the Tornado on Monday April 27, and no one told us any evacuation procedures and I did call the front desk.
7 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Sheryl
"Jazz fest visit"
Bed was comfortable, employees are helpful and friendly, close to downtown New Orleans. Shuttle driver Oliver was great and took us wherever we needed for reasonable price. Hotel is more like motel , If you are looking for modern hotel there is Holiday Inn express next door; but your overall price will greatly increase. You cannot beat the price comparing downtown rates at over 300.00 nightly.
5 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Dorothy E
Location of the motel was convenient to Interstate 10. The facility, grounds stairways and parking lot were rundown and dirty. Trash and food garbage in the stairwells, walkways, and parking lot. Somewhat sketchy at night with people hanging out on the balconies and parking lot watching guests come and go. The whole place needed a power washing. The breakfast area was small, congested and had inadequate seating. We would have left and found a more suitable place had we not prepaid.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"You have to take time to schedule maid service dai"
Issue #1 At 9am if they see Do-Not-Disturb-Sign, they put a tag on door saying you missed maid service and need to call front desk to schedule. First day I called 9:45, they said they would clean it. Second day 10:05 I saw maid outside so I said "I took this sign off". The maid said "OK have nice day". I come home at night to room not cleaned. I asked front desk, they said the instructions were to contact front desk to schedule maid, so no cleaning. (Sounds like a control freak supervisor wanting to schedule maids by the minute) Issue #2 The pool is locked 10pm to 10am. I asked to use at 7am before breakfast, they said no it makes too much noise, people might sleep till 10am. This is ironic (given the 9am maid signage) because there is only 1 staircase for every 20 rooms, so 20+ guests walk and talk by the door and window. Issue #3 There are 4 hotels in this area, no sidewalks, no crosswalks over busy street. At least 2 of the 4 hotels have trees and landscaping. La Quinta has 3 solid windowless walls facing the streets, so it is not pleasant to walk around with deserted feel, then the courtyard has all asphalt, no landscaping.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nope!"
wont stay there again. For 20 bucks more a night you can stay in a real hotel... This is a motel. All doors are to the outside. 1.5 stars.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"its okay close to the mall"
tgw outside of the hotel is not attractive but the inside is very cozy and nice .
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"great stay"
The room was very comfortable and the staff was truly attentive.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Nick
"FLEAS AND ROACHES"
First room they put me in was clean from the looks of it went to bathroom and sitting on toilet and saw something black crawling on floor went to kill it it jump it was a flea looked closer fleas where every place got switched to another room roach going up wall this is a hotel where people stay long periods of time I will never stay here again and requested a full refund and the make brand name look horrible!!!!!
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Romonda
Dated, uninviting hotel. Haven't stayed in a La Quinta for yeras and unlikely to again. For that price, not agood vale at all.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
BillinAustin
"Very Nice Stay"
The staff was fantastic. It was my first time in New Orleans and I loved it there. They were very informative on things to do and also the history.I would for book a room there again and highly recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Great Stay!!"
We really enjoy our stay, the rooms was clean and the staff was really nice!
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Keontrell
"will not be staying there"
1st I didn't realize this was a motel. The hotel staff was rude and the rooms were not clean. It was trash still in the trash cans and hair all over the counters. We booked through hotels.com which booked through Expedia and I called to complain and try to get another hotel but wasn't able to. I don't think I will use them again nor stay at this motel
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Jacquelin
"Sticky carpet"
The carpet was sticky. The bathroom countertop was not wiped down. I woke up with an itchy rash on my arm.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Victoria
"Nice hotel, centrally located"
We enjoyed our stay. We were able to quickly get to all parts of town
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Needs updating and cleaning"
Old ... Poorly maintained. Sink didn't drain properly ... Air conditioner never cooled room ...2 burnt light bulbs ... Dirty pool.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
mom w/2 teenage
"Party of seven"
Great location. Safe area. Restaurant next door has excellent food. Very pleased.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"This is more like a Motel 6"
This place is an embarrassment to the La Quinta brand. It's not clean, the breakfast is pitiful and the clientele was quite rough. I won't be staying there again.
4 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"OK but noisy."
Beds were comfortable and room was clean. Hotel fairly noisy because of other guests and proximity to the highway. Make sure to ask about the amount that will be held on your credit card for incidentals.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Vicki
"Great hotel, great price!"
Nice, quiet hotel. Comfortable, clean room. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
Angela
"NOLA First Timers"
Being school district employees, we were naturally excited about the upcoming Spring Break. The wife and I decided on visiting New Orleans for the first time this year but we had no clue on where to stay and what to do out there besides frequenting the French Quarter. Luckily we found this hotel for a great price considering Spring Break rates, and it was a pretty good choice. We normally stay at La Quinta's and this one was just fine. From the exterior the hotel is a little dated, but the lobby area was clean and upkept. Staff was friendly and helpful; even as to recommend close by eateries and shopping. A short 12-15 minute drive to the French Quarter, too! Pool was small and a little hidden by the laundry facility, but it was closed due to rain so we didn't use it. Breakfast in the mornings was your conventional continental breakfast and there was plenty of it. No complaints there. The staff ensured everyone ate before they picked up at 9am. Awesome. Room was updated, looked/smelled clean, and King bed was great! Cons: The sink was a little clogged. No big deal. My only other small problem was a red/brownish faded stain on a bed sheet. Didn't notice at first, but I did when we woke and the bed was undone. I'm sure the stain was old and washed several times. Maybe they could've just replaced it? We didn't mind it much. We will be back for sure!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Enrique
"NA"
When we checked in, the non smoking room we reserved was not available. Since there were no other room available there or anywhere else close by, we took the smoking room. The staff were very kind and apologetic and gave us a new room the next day but by that time, all our clothes smelled like smoke. The staff were very kind but when you put down a deposit for a nonsmoking room, that's the room they should give you.
3 night family trip Mar 14, 2015