All hotels in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2100 NE Evangeline Thruway, Lafayette, LA, 70501, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

It was a great stay for my purpose..no complaints
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Lisa Boswell
"Overnight Stay"
Although we asked for a non smoking, we were placed in a smoking room. I do understand that the room type is not a guarantee. The air sanitizer covered the initial smell, but by morning you could smell the smoke.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Not great"
We stayed in La Quintas across LA. The one in Slidell was by far the best. The towels at Lafayette North La Quinta were dirty, our room was not cleaned during our stay, the internet was spotty and the parking lot was dirty. It was a place to sleep, but we won't be sleeping here again.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Business Trip"
Pleasantly suprised! The hotel looked old from first impressions on the exterior, but we had a great stay here. I brought my daughter with me on a business trip and she even enjoyed our stay. Check in was fast and the young girl behind the desk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was very nice, some updating must have been recently updated. Everything was clean and fresh. Had a very enjoyable stay.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
dette
"Everything I needed for a one night stopover"
Beds were a tad small but the room was large, the pool was clean and the AC was working.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Although the staff was friendly, at the check-in desk, checking in and checking out, the attention was not on the customer. Too much distraction by co-workers and /or family or friends. The room looked okay, but the bathroom was not cleaned. There was only one bath towel, no hand towels or face cloths. Two people for two days and one towel? We have stayed here several times and this was the first time I was disappointed. In the future, staying at this location (although this location is perfect for being around all the happenings) may not be an option. :-(
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Daab
"Overbooked!!!!"
While I did enjoy my stay again, the hotel was overbooked. The manager was actually calling guests to see of they still needed their reservation; that was at 11pm when I arrived for my check-in. I actually got the last room. I will book again when needed. Parking was crazy, but that was small.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Will not stay here again
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
"GREAT LITTLE HOTEL!!!"
My stay was awesome!! The bed was so comfortable I overslept.. I booked again for this weekend!!! Great Job!!!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
TRBRKS
"Good for 1night"
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. But this is an older property and could use some work.. Plus the neighborhood it is in leaves a little to be desired
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Remark
"Convenient and cheap"
I got a very good price but be aware that this is a motel-all doors open to the outside. My room was clean but the toilet was not securely attached to the floor.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
The room look nothing like the picture. It smelled like smoke. Hotel seems old and has not been updated in years. The air conditioning unit was really old and loud. Sink in bathroom is rusty. I would not recommend.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Bodybuilding show"
I competed in a bodybuilding show nearby. This la Quinta had the best location and price of the area. I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Tyler whiteside
"Served its purpose."
Simple weekend stay to attend a conference. Room meet the basic requirements...
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Carpets are saturated with cleaning supplies"
The room was clean. There is an overwhelming smell of cleaning products. I would encourage the hotel to Steam Clean the carpets to remove the odor. I would also encourage the hotel to train the staff to use minimum amounts of cleaning agents.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Dennis
The hotel was just what I expected. Considering the price I paid. My room was just like the pictures that I seen online. The staff was very nice. The last night we stayed there my toilet stopped working and I told the lady the front desk and moved us to another room with no questions asked. I would definately stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Tae
"get togerther with the girls,"
The staff at the front counter were very nice. The room was nice and cool when we got there. Definitely no frills. No extra soap in the bathroom. We enjoyed the pool and it was clean. The breakfast food was good also. You can tell it is an older building but it was clean.
1 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2014
Becky
"Pleasant experience"
After staying at higher priced hotels (due to location no doubt) we were pleasantly surprised with this La Quinta. Will be staying there again on our return trip. Staff was more than friendly and helpful. Breakfast was not much to speak about though. The room was clean and recently updated.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Vicki
we will never stay there again. my family and I could not enjoy the swimming pool because there were over 30 people at the pool who were not registered guest. The cashier at checkout did not even ask is how I stay was or tell us thank you. we will definitely never stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Keith
The room was clean the staff was polite overall great stay
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
joey
"good hotel for the price"
This hotel was in a great location to everything in town. Breakfast was great. Service was not always thorough to our liking, but when we needed anything calling or walking to the front desk fixed everything. This hotel was close to the interstate and everything we planned on doing while we were in the area. We would stay here again.
6 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
krista
"1st time in Lafayette."
1st impressions are lasting.I was in line behind one guest,was ignored by manager so she could assist a guest that just walked in.What happened to customer service.Front desk clerk was nice.Had 4 different knock on my door only to say"sorry,wrong room."Shady looking characters in parking lot.Didn't feel safe at all.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
J
"Sucked"
Found hair in the beds
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great room"
Cheap price, comfy beds, and great location. There is a Shoney's Restaurant and Waffle House next door. I would recommend this place to a friend and would stay there again..
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Angie
"Clean room with a Cheap Price"
This was a great hotel for the price. The hotel staff was very helpful, we were given an upstairs room and needed a downstairs. They were very quick to help us in changing our rooms. The room was extremely clean. The continental breakfast was very good and stocked with all the bagels, donuts and waffles that you could eat. There is a Shoney's Restaurant and a Waffle House next door. We stayed there before hitting our final destination of Destin, Florida. I would definitely recommend the room and would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Angie
"Nice place to stay"
I would recommend to others. It was affordable. There was security on the premises at night. It has a well lit parking lot. The only downside is that the breakfast area gets pretty packed.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2014
Ed
"Nice hotel close to where we were shopping"
Nice room it was clesn,comfortable beds ,reasonable price,has swimming pool
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
the fitted sheet was inside out and not fitted on the bed neatly.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Bad choice!"
This room was terrible. Paid for non-smoking and it wasnt. Stunk! Bathroom dirty, Food on the floor in the closet. No water pressure. bath tub would not drain. Air conditioner did not work well. Microwave and ice box not clean. Will NEVER stay here again.
1 night family trip May 23, 2014
Leigh Ann
"It was good!"
Me and my friends was in need of a getaway!!! it was good stay. There was a mix up with our room, but other than that the front desk clerk was nice. The room was clean. I just didnt like the dogs others had. One guy above us had a big st. bernard. I knew he didnt register the dog in his stay but other than that it was great.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
Taylor
"stay in lafayette"
the room was nice, comfortable, etc.; somewhat difficult to get to but that was because of the city's street configuration; nothing hotel could do about that; neighborhood was slightly "seedy" but again no fault of hotel; would stay there again....not far from Prejean's, in my opinion, the best restaurant in America !!!
1 night trip May 15, 2014
ken
Hotel staff were very friendly .. were gonna try and book there for mardi grad weekend ...
1 night romance trip May 9, 2014
"This hotel was such a disappointment."
Paying $70.00 for a room, we expected alot more. The room was not ready when we arrived (17:30). The room that we did receive was dirty. No ice box. For a room at this price, that would have been a normal thing to have. The room looked beat up and there was so much outside noice from neighboring rooms till late at night. I would expect this for a $25.00 room but $70.00, no. I have stayed at some beautiful hotels for that price. I was very unhappy. I had expected more from Expedia in monitoring this hotel.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Interesting"
Very well lit up at night. The evening manager was much more helpful than the afternoon manager. The room was not dirty, but not immaculate. I didn't feel unsafe, but I would have preferred to stay in a better part of town.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Crawfish Festival Weekend"
Since I had prepaid online, check in was super easy!!! It only took about 5 minutes once they were able to get to me. Everything was good. Only complaint is that the vending machine was broke all weekend. We like snacks! Maybe some meat on the breakfast menu would b nice too. So no major issues. I will stay here in the future, convenient location.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
Ms. Gee
"Do not stay at this hotel!"
First of all I want to start by saying that I will not go here ever again! The room that I first got smelled so much like cigarettes that I asked for a non smoking room afterwards I was placed in a room that the toilet didn't work and was leaking water from the ceiling inside the restroom and it smelled horrible It was by far the worst hotel room I've ever stayed on
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
Jen
"Very disappointed."
No towels..day 2.Had to purchase Couldn't get a receipt @ checkout..Last hotel I'll choose to stay.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
Cheryl
"Enjoyed Our Stay"
My wife and I recently went to Lafayette for a few days to visit our native Cajun Country. We wanted to limit our expenses so we chose La Quinta Lafayette North on the Evangeline Throughway. We were extremely happy with our choice! It was not perfect, as due to painting in the area of the front desk the fumes from paint and chemicals was very strong. We could escape the smell and enjoy our clean, quiet, comfortable room, but the ladies at the front desk couldn't. I do hope management at La Quinta recognizes those employees for doing such a good job under difficult circumstances. As I said earlier, our room was clean, the facility was quiet, the bed was comfortable and the appliances worked just fine. For the combination of value, service, location, and comfort, it would be hard to beat this La Quinta property!
3 night romance trip Apr 21, 2014
Percy
"Mold mania"
Bathtub had a rubber mat that was fringed with mold. Also there were picnic tables outside of our room where men were gathering drinking 6 packs of beer and glaring as you entered you room. Uncomfortable!
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Beckey
"great hotel."
Good price. Room was clean and the beds are comfortable. Pool was clean. I would go back again.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
LSU Fan
"Nice room, but dirty"
Specifically requested a non smoking room due to wife's allergies, but was placed in room with strong cigarette odor and ash trays. Short on staff, people working tried hard to meet guest needs, hats off to them for the attempt at good service, but too many tasks for one person. Carpet was dingy, wore sock to try and keep feet clean and curtains were in a very serious need of replacement. Window in room was unlocked, fortunately I checked and locked it. Big thank you to the night security guard, he was polite, helpful and made me feel more at ease. Breakfast was good. With a little cleaning, upkeep and some additional staff, I would recommend this hotel. As it is, I would not recommend it. Also painting and blocking off the entry way to the hotel on a weekend, both Friday and Saturday is not customer friendly or considerate.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Enjoyed it. Stayed here so I wouldn't have to stay at the motel where my seminar was held. The location was great, room was clean. There was exceeding light so that anyone would feel safe at night here.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
"Well-situated hotel"
We did enjoy our stay in this hotel, it is close to all must-see sights.
2 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2014
Isa
"Subpar"
Ok, so the channel selection on the TV was limiited and their wireless internet was horrible. It was open and unprotected so who knows who was using it. My son will be starting school there in the fall and if I ever come spend the night again, it will not be at this location.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
The service was awesome! Shay was wonderful and very accommodating and nice. My reservation was messed up but she made everything right.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Ok"
We needed a room for just one night due to a ball tournament. The A/C was off so room was warm and took a few hours to cool off. The trash can was dirty and had some water in it, the toilet paper was less then half of a roll instead of a full roll. It was a place to stay.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
B
"It was great"
Great
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
100% SATISFIED
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Three night stay."
Hotel did not look very inviting. Staff was ok...tried to call desk on two occasions and did not get an answer. Loud knocking on door at 4am and tried to call front desk--not answer. Breakfast was ok, could have been cleaner and staff did not keep coffee refilled. Asked for late checkout and got an additional 30 minutes. Not much of a late checkout.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Ken
"Caught off by surprise"
La Quinta Inn Lafayette North charged 1 of my Debit cards which was only used to HOLD A ROOM made on 2-24-14 for a 2 night stay totalling $116.00 twice. I paid the fee with my Credit Union card when I arrived on 3-14-14 and they placed the same 2 night stay on my Chase card on Sun. 3-16-14 after i have checked out and was returning back to Houston,Tx. I surely hope they do the honest thing and return my money back on my Chase card. They have been notified and I do have statements from both banks showing they charged me on my Chase card without my permission. . . J. W. III
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014