All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
7304 E 21st St, Indianapolis, IN, 46219, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"noise"
Under construction. Property a mess.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Hotel under construction had crickets in room
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"You're getting what you're paying for..."
Myself and 2 friends stayed there for a concert. The gal at the front desk was very friendly, and the room was clean and comfortable. The parking, however, was a nightmare. 2/3 of the lot was unavailable due to renovations. Amenities are limited. If you just need a place to sleep and shower, this is a good spot.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Samantha
Hotel was rather outdated,but is under renovation so should be better soon
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Jamie
"Renovation disaster"
This La Quinta was in the midst of renovations and was a complete mess. The parking lot and outside of the building looked like the slums of the city. The one front desk person was very rude. We will never stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Judy
"a good night's rest."
The beds were comfortable, nice pillows. Wi-Fi was easy to use. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Room was spacious enough. They are doing renovations on the building exterior, so parking was reduced.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Bradley
"BETTER OFF AT A MOTEL 6"
It was terrible.First time we ever stayed and it will be the last.We made reservations specifically because there was a pool and room service. when we got there we found out the pool had been torn out to make room for another building. When we went to our room the access door had a RAT trap 3 feet from the entrance and a garbage can that was so full there was garbage falling on the ground. When we actually got to the room, there was no room service available. There were children running up and down the halls screaming and playing until almost midnight. We called the front desk twice but nothing was done. We requested to speak to a manager and were told there wasn't one available. We ended up leaving the hotel in the middle of the night. AND THEY STILL CHARGED ME. I got a hold of a manager the following afternoon and was assured I would have a refund within 48 hours. It has been 11 days and I still don't have a refund. No one will return my phone calls about this either.
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Gena
Problems with parking.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
Holly
Quality hotel, and for a good price. I was happy with my stay.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
"Ehh."
Renovations were taking place so not the prettiest, the breakfast made us all sick, front desk staff was not hospitable, but room were clean, comfy beds, and cheap price for a comfy space so it's fine.
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
DIamond
"Nice room, but expected price break renovations"
Renovations on the exterior building where we roomed was pretty rough looking.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Remodeling"
Drove up and found the exterior being remodeled. No parking. This information should have been presented on the website during booking and a discount should be offered.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Pamela
"Dog friendly"
If you like tv then I would not stay there. no ESPN on TV. Half the channels were snowy. Hotel under construction on outside. no big deal-painting is all.
2 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Pets welcome"
We spent one night here after two weeks on the road. The location had good access to the interstate, but there were no nearby restaurants without driving. The hotel was pet friendly, which was a must for us, although the pet area was not well maintained.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Find some bugs in the bed.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Currently under renovation
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Wouldn't stay here again"
Stayed here one night while traveling through the area. Cons: Our bed sheet had a yellowish brown stain on it! The hotel and room were run-down and not in the cleanest shape. Pros: The front desk agent was friendly and efficient.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
Julia
"Recommend this place to your enemies"
The hotel seemed OK when we arrived, they had 6 pillows on the bed, 4 of which were basically rocks. The walls were paper thin, the hallways did kinda smell bad. Also NO ELEVATOR!! The tub was really narrow and had no anti-slip pads on the floor, and no rails if you might start to slip in their slippery tub. Also, only one towel per person - what about those of us with hair that need another towel? We returned to the room after the maid had "cleaned". Hah! The only thing she did was make the bed, she didn't even empty the 2 overflowing garbage baskets. They also only had 1 bar of soap for the sink AND the shower. This place sucked big time, I wouldn't let my dogs stay there.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Celeste
"no air conditioning."
Well the first room the air conditioning unit was making loud noise, moved to new room and the air conditioning stopped working on Sunday opened window my allergies went off the charts.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"okay."
short trip to indy. should have stayed at the marriot next door
1 night trip May 16, 2015
william
I was at La Quinta for two nights. My stay was comfortable.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Worth the Price"
Nice stay This is a hotel that is well worth the money.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Herb
Close to are actives and was easy to get downtown
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Nice rooms"
Bed was comfortable and room was spacious, with desk and easy chair also.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"A good stay"
It was only for one night but it was very comfortable
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
"Outside appearance is not great"
I did not find the hotel to match up to ratings I was given before I made my reservation. First, it is a huge hotel, much bigger than any other place I have stayed in, and it is an old hotel. Second, the outside does not look all that great. You have to drive through potholes (my stay was not long after winter, they may not have had a chance to repair the potholes) to get to the entrance, which is furthest away from the street. The room was clean and the bathroom was clean. The staff was nice.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Friendly staff"
Staff was very friendly and helpful
3 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Shari
"Okay"
Okay Stay, for the price it could have been decent.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Pankaj
"best experience"
It was a great experience with excellent customer service.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Janet
"never stay here again"
The beds were hard and stained...the pillows were like rocks...room serves on cleaned room 2 times out of 4 days...the breakfast was a joke...stains in the carpet...bathroom was so small it was like almost impossible to do anything...
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Philip
"La Quinta Inn's"
The hotel inside was better that I expected the outside it's an older hotel it was so so in the neighborhood was so so only thing is the bathroom sink area doesn't have a door so the only way you could get dress is you had to actually go into the part where the tub was that had a door that was kind of inconvenient the rest of the hotel was okay I would stay there again if I I couldn't get a room for the same price at one of the nicer hotels in the area.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Monica
"Good Stay"
I arrive after 11pm but my room was ready, much aopreciated.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Twila
"Clean room. Good value."
Spent two days. Like that the room had a microwave and refrigerator.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
it was ok. liked that you got to use the Marriott bar and dining room
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"A little Old"
The hotel is old and not exactly located in the is part of town. The rooms are clean and safe. There is no restaurant at the hotel and the one in front of the hotel is closed. If you want something to eat you need to walk next door to the Marriott or drive about a mile from the hotel. It was an okay stay, but next time I might stay next door.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Great Sleep"
Everything about this hotel was great. The only thing that could change is there entrance, I couldnt find it at first. You must drive to the back of the building, I thought I was going to where they put out the trash. No mistaken I would stay here 100% again if in the area.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Patrick
"best hotel ever"
My sister's and i drove up to check on our dad who lives in Gary. Weather was bad so we had to get a room. Since we checed in late,they gave us 2 extra hours. The rooms wew extremely nice and so was the staff. Um looking forward to my next trip to Indiana...... This is where i well be staying.
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Kimberly
"Not happy customer"
Hotel was over booked and caused a lot of headaches. Booked two rooms and checked in and payed and before other guest arrived they put someone in our other room. Not a good situation.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Cheryl
"Valentine day stay"
from the outside it looks small, but once your inside wow, beautiful place to stay. my room was very clean and bigger than I thought it would be. I was allowed to check in earlier than my scheduled time, and customer service form the front desk was awesome, and the continental breakfast was overwhelming, they had so many different items to choose from. I will definitely being stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Tinaisblessed
"okay stay"
Shower was awful. Very cold water at night. Neighborhood was crying in hallway at 2am. TV channels very blurry. The hotel staff was amazing and very pet friendly.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"La Quinta"
Hotel was purchased at a bargain price and was as nice as you would expect for that rate. A bit noisy at night due to thin walls but otherwise the room was adequate. Service staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Kindness during hard times does live here."
I made a mistake and booked at this hotel but they were great and changed my reservation so I could be closer to family. This was a visit to bury my mother and everyone was so kind.
4 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Lena
"family outing"
It was okay no refrigerator small one on room but all was good
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"American Legion Conference"
The hotel staff was always friendly and helpful , even though we got up late we were still able to eat a good breakfast
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Edwin
"indy east stay"
stay in area 4 times a year. this is a good place for a very good price.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice and cozy"
Very nice bathroom and comfortable beds. Clean room as well as nice room setup. What stood out the most was the luxury pillows,may sound weird but most hotels have the worst pillows.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
naptown candy
"Excellent customer service"
Hotels.com and this hotel were having a hard time communicating about my reservation. We arrived and it took an hour to get us into a room. But they dropped the price, and the girl at the front desk gave us some bags of goodies to keep the kids happy. In the morning my kids overslept breakfast and we missed it. The front desk again helped us out and gave us pop tarts, turned to juice machine on, Etc. Great customer service. Will definitely stay here again if passing through
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Marc
"Nice place for $$"
We had no trouble staying here. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly! The hotel is older, but it is very comfortable and affordable. We didn't try the breakfast, but it looked nice.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"All was well..."
Nothing negative to report.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Tracy
I had a wonderful stay: very welcoming and friendly staff; the room was clean and quiet.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014