All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
7304 E 21st St, Indianapolis, IN, 46219, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Breakfast is average
    Location is ok
    Room is all right
    Regular internet service
"Not bad....."
Older hotel that has been remodeled. Still working on outside, no longer the LA Quinta. Was worried when saw outside, but surprised how nice the room was. Friendly staff, good breakfast. Slept well.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2016
There is construction going on and I am sure place will be vastly improved but until then it is pretty meh. As some other people commented the parking area is really dark. Don't let them put you in room 200-205 it is near construction, at the end of the hallway. There was a huge group on a bus that left in the morning and they ALL went down the hallway to the lobby. The staff was friendly and everything was clean but the building is old.
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Overall nice stay. Hotel is going through remodeling.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
"Don't stay here"
This is the worst hotel that I have stayed at in a long time. The lobby was difficult to find, shower was cold and drain did not work, limited parking. The hotel was very outdated.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"Adequate and clean"
Sold out night. Only one staff seen and she was very busy. She forgot to activate our keys and it was a long ways back to lobby and we were tired. Heat unit was a little loyd and vibrated room. Otherwise everything else was fine.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Andrea
"Solo Getaway"
It was Very Peaceful & Relaxing
1 night trip Dec 3, 2015
Jeanine
"Under Major Constuction."
We have stayed at various La Quinta locations in the past and have had great experience. This was not one of them. The hotel is under construction. and noise from construction was loud on Saturday morning. We had to go around the hotel a couple of times to find the entry door; it was a side door with a sign pointing to the door We were greeted by a professional and courteous attendant; the staff were great. I am sure the place will be nice after construction, but it is not a 3.5 star place at this point. That was misleading, or at gross exaggeration. In our room, the sink didn't drain, standing water in the tub, a toilet that we avoided using for fear of overflowing, filthy bathroom vent, dirty bathroom walls, most TV stations didn't work (definitely no HBO :-) ), ice machine that was not running, construction and construction workers literally outside our windows. We took pictures thinking that we can post them with this review.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"Very Nice One Night Stay"
We arrived about 8:30 pm for a 1-night stay. The exterior was obviously undergoing some renovations, but it had no impact on our stay. Check-in was fast and courteous. Our king room was clean and comfortable. There was coffee, tea, and hot cocoa in the lobby all hours. It was quiet and we had a good night's rest. We did not eat the free breakfast because we needed a more substantial start to last until late afternoon. We did get some orange juice, which was fine. We ate breakfast at the Lincoln Restaurant right in front of the hotel. It was good and reasonably priced. Checkout was also courteous and fast. We would stay here again. It was as described and showed a little wear and tear, but for the price it was nice and the front desk people were helpful and gracious.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"Adequate...Renovations In Process!"
There were many special events happening around Indy last weekend so most of the hotels were sold out. We read the reviews that there would be construction on the outside of the hotel and that is definitely the case. Areas of the parking lot are fenced off and there was construction equipment occupying a good bit of it but we found room to park plus the Marriot lot next door was available. Staff informed us outside renovations happening first and then rooms will be remodeled...it has been bought by the Marriot. The room condition was spartan, worn but it was clean. The bathtub drain was slow, water came out of spout despite having lifted button for the shower so there was standing water in the tub during the shower. All in all it was adequate for a quick overnight stay and the bed was comfortable. We were lucky to find a room! The friendly service and nice breakfast made up for all inconveniences though.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
This hotel is undergoing a major remodeling so it looks terrible from the outside plus parking was hard because of all the construction items taking up parking spaces. My room was fine. If it wasn't for the remodeling I probably would have rated it higher.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2015
craig
"Female traveler, would not book again"
Traveling for work as a woman, means I am often staying in an unknown location overnight. Security is a high ranking as comfort when it comes to my hotel selections. This hotel is undergoing renovations, which I take into account, but I would not select this hotel again. The room key did not work correctly and needed to be "reconfigured" twice. My room door had a flimsy lock, and the dead bolt required an extra push on the door to engage. The curtains did not close all of the way which is an issue for a ground floor room with parking outside the window. There was not enough space for guests to sit in the morning to enjoy the free breakfast, so I went to Bob Evans instead. Overall, I did not feel the hotel is for business travel for a woman traveling solo
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Ruby
"Acceptable, could have been better"
I arrived nearly an hour after check-in time, but the staff wasn't sure if my room was ready. The desk clerk had just arrived, didn't know which rooms had been cleaned yet and wasn't able to get the cleaning crew on the phone. She was friendly and willing to call me on my cellphone when the room was ready, and I had errands to run, so there was minimal hassle, but this seems like the kind of thing that a better-managed hotel could easily avoid. There were signed of hasty cleaning. For example, an old, dried-out but obviously used washcloth was still hanging on the back of the bathroom door where the cleaning crew had missed it, and there were a couple of hairs stuck to the shower wall. Overall, the place has the feeling of being understaffed and poorly managed.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Joshua
"Clean and comfy room"
Just a quick overnight stay. The king size bed was very comfortable, lots of pillows. Large bathroom was spotless. Hotel was quiet. Check in was a breeze. Would stay here again if in the area.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Jenni
Second time we have stayed and enjoyed the clean room.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
"This is a total misrepresentation of the exterior."
This hotel is in exterior disarray with construction on all sides which makes it surrounded by dirt and pavement. Finding the front desk is an expedition. According to desk personnel, the construction will not be complete until August 2016. Change your photo and advise travelers!
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
JLG
"Not what I expected , Pardon Our Dust????"
Very Disapointed, Dust I could pardon. Trash outside, guest laundry out of service, lobby/guest tables sticky & dirty, Our requests for more towels & toilet paper took 8 hrs ?
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Legacy run 2015"
Don't let the outside fool you, this is a good hotel for the price!Recently acquired by Marriot, (Next door), Pool and amenities are available to use by La Quinta customers. Rooms are recently remodeled and outside now being renovated
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Other than pool and outside renovations, hotel was very clean. Breakfast needed different foods.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
Hotel outside was misleading and being painted, but the rest of stay was great. Breakfast could use more of a variety though.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"nice but pricy"
It was good just alittle pricey. ..
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
blanca
It was a room and that was all it was. Just to make a comment about housekeeping - each day they did a good job of making sure the room was clean and the bed was made. The only contact I had with a staff member was checking in. I do acknowledge the motel was being remodeled and I took that fact into consideration. What was missing was a "hotel" feel to it, just a motel to spend the night at a reasonable price considering the neighbors.
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Chuck
"Find another place!"
In town for a conference, should have stayed at the Marriott next door. Forgot a business shirt in room, when called for it the maid services claims they never found it…right.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
Jill
"Decent hotel"
The hotel was under construction but nothing that would affect your stay. The room could have been a little cleaner there was something around the corners of the room. The hotel staff that checked me in we're very nice. But the late after hours was not as nice she was very rude and was not willing to help me. The pool is closed which was not listed on the hotel reservation. The beds are pretty soft but that is the way I like it.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
kyle
"noise"
Under construction. Property a mess.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Hotel under construction had crickets in room
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"You're getting what you're paying for..."
Myself and 2 friends stayed there for a concert. The gal at the front desk was very friendly, and the room was clean and comfortable. The parking, however, was a nightmare. 2/3 of the lot was unavailable due to renovations. Amenities are limited. If you just need a place to sleep and shower, this is a good spot.
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Samantha
Hotel was rather outdated,but is under renovation so should be better soon
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Jamie
"Is that a hotel?"
Exterior work very messy, and front entry not completed? Why are you offering rooms, finish the work? No one was even working?
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Ara
"Renovation disaster"
This La Quinta was in the midst of renovations and was a complete mess. The parking lot and outside of the building looked like the slums of the city. The one front desk person was very rude. We will never stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Judy
"Slightly dirty throughout"
The staff was friendly and the breakfast was fine, but everything seemed dirty and/ or damaged. There was also a dingy smell throughout the building. I'm not that picky, but I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"a good night's rest."
The beds were comfortable, nice pillows. Wi-Fi was easy to use. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Room was spacious enough. They are doing renovations on the building exterior, so parking was reduced.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Bradley
"BETTER OFF AT A MOTEL 6"
It was terrible.First time we ever stayed and it will be the last.We made reservations specifically because there was a pool and room service. when we got there we found out the pool had been torn out to make room for another building. When we went to our room the access door had a RAT trap 3 feet from the entrance and a garbage can that was so full there was garbage falling on the ground. When we actually got to the room, there was no room service available. There were children running up and down the halls screaming and playing until almost midnight. We called the front desk twice but nothing was done. We requested to speak to a manager and were told there wasn't one available. We ended up leaving the hotel in the middle of the night. AND THEY STILL CHARGED ME. I got a hold of a manager the following afternoon and was assured I would have a refund within 48 hours. It has been 11 days and I still don't have a refund. No one will return my phone calls about this either.
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Gena
Problems with parking.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
Holly
Quality hotel, and for a good price. I was happy with my stay.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
"Ehh."
Renovations were taking place so not the prettiest, the breakfast made us all sick, front desk staff was not hospitable, but room were clean, comfy beds, and cheap price for a comfy space so it's fine.
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
DIamond
"Nice room, but expected price break renovations"
Renovations on the exterior building where we roomed was pretty rough looking.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
One night at a reasonable price. Breakfast met expectations.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
"Remodeling"
Drove up and found the exterior being remodeled. No parking. This information should have been presented on the website during booking and a discount should be offered.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Pamela
"Don't get what you pay for."
I pulled up to the hotel and thought it was condemned...Apparently their remodeling the hotel from the outside first...The carpet in the hotel was filthy..It has the feel of a motel...There were alot of unsavory looking people staying there.. The best thing I can say about this hotel is that it's pretty close to everywhere. ..The interstate is right down the street.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Rose
There were people querrel at the corridor after midnight and somebody was banging on my door.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Dog friendly"
If you like tv then I would not stay there. no ESPN on TV. Half the channels were snowy. Hotel under construction on outside. no big deal-painting is all.
2 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
"Didn't know the hotel was undergoing renovations"
Price and location were great. Close to several restaurants and the expressway
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"It was okay"
We were staying at LaQuinta as a lower cost solution for a conference we were attending. The people staying at the expensive hotel didn't get free wifi and their rooms were tiny. LaQuinta's internet was free and reliable and our room was very large. They are in the midst of a remodel so there was grit all over the doors, but not inside the rooms. Our room never got made up, but that might have been because my roommate left his stuff all over the bed. We could have used more towels. The bathtub dripped and there was a stain that looked like it might be blood on the curtain, but the room was comfortable and clean otherwise. Breakfast was really good and free (which the expensive hotel guests didn't get either). I recommend the FrootLoops. They were breathtaking.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Gwen
"Pets welcome"
We spent one night here after two weeks on the road. The location had good access to the interstate, but there were no nearby restaurants without driving. The hotel was pet friendly, which was a must for us, although the pet area was not well maintained.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
The hotel was not very expensive. The main entrance did not face the street, but the back door did.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Find some bugs in the bed.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
They are renovating but location is not good and the hotel was scary and rundown.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Currently under renovation
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Leaking roof"
We were in town for business weekend trip. Our first night it rained very hard n the ceiling in the bathroom leaked. We have to use our towels to soak up the water than had to get new ones in the morning before we got ready for our early morning business. The box spring looked like it was bigger than the mattress. It was sticking out. I hurt myself twice by hitting my shin on the box. Hopefully next year wen we r there the will be finished with construction n upgrade the rooms. Thank you.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Wouldn't stay here again"
Stayed here one night while traveling through the area. Cons: Our bed sheet had a yellowish brown stain on it! The hotel and room were run-down and not in the cleanest shape. Pros: The front desk agent was friendly and efficient.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015