All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3020 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Masters week-extremely expensive but convenient place to stay"
My wife and I stayed here for Masters weekend. It isn't a bad hotel but, for the price that they inflate it to, I would hope that they would really go the extra mile. They did not!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Overall, ok sta but not up to my standards of eveo"
The furniture did not appear clean. Chair at table badly stained. Would you feel comfortable sitting on a stained chair? Toilet not flushing well- slow sometimes had to press handle twice. Bathroom sink leaking. Had 3 animals 2 cats and 1 dog made entered room. Why? Our stay was only for 2 nights what are you coming in for? We did not request anything. This action installs "mistrust" what was she looking for.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"I love augusta"
The beds were a little small
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
thomas
"Only if really needed"
There was a fight in the parking lot. It is pet friendly but be careful walking around the property because of the piles of dog feces all around.
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Reuben
"Nice older hotel on a very busy street"
The staff was very nice. It was at a very busy street right off the freeway so there was loud noises everywhere! It was right behind a Dunkin Donunts and Starbucks so that was a plus.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Lori
"Needs an update"
This hotel is in a very convenient part of Augusta, easy access to downtown and lots to do around, but it badly needs renovations.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Nicholas
"You get what you pay for"
The remote control was dirty, and I did see a roach crawling on the bathroom floor.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very comfortable"
Very comfortable and pet friendly. Breakfast was not very good.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"RUDE DESKCLERK!!"
Upon entering front desk, Deborah, behind the counter, totally ignored me for 4 to 5 minutes. When another friendly young man came in, He helped, asked questions & had me checked in within 3 minutes. Deborah would NEVER work for me.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
friendly
"great"
My stay was great. The room was very nice and comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
kina
"Business Trip"
Okay for short overnight stay.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Betty
"Very comfortable"
Very affordable and comfortable. Also, it is very well located, near to nice restaurants.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Run down and scary"
Found this hotel was very old and badly in need of updating and repair. One of the king bed's box springs was broken on one side, so you almost fell off when you sat down. We reported this to mgt. The A/C unit would not cool properly because the curtain to the walkway was right over it. The curtain would blow out and cause it to stop cooling well before the temp in the room lowered. There were bugs in the light fixture in the bathroom. The cleaning staff's work area was directly behind our room, so in the morning, there was a lot of loud talking, banging, etc. as the crew began their day. Not worth what we paid.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Not Augusta"
Rooms had a peculiar smell..we were supposed to have a non-smoking room, however, the smell was so bad and the fan so low we requested a change of rooms..the front desk staff didnt blink an evye and moved us within seconds of our rewuest..however, the second room smelled also..the hotel needs updating and a thorough deep cleaning. We travel with our dog and inderstand that other dogs were in our room before us, but i have never noticed a 'smell' in any other LaQuinta we have been in ( 14).. Our dog kept smelling the corner of one of the beds and i am pretty sure it had been urinated on..staff was great, facilities, not so much...
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
margaret
"DIRTY"
Torn and dirty carpet, cracked and peeling popcorn ceiling, stains on ALL the linens on both beds (including what appeared to be gobs of dried paint on a bedskirt), various dried spattered liquids on the walls, a spider on his web in corner, lumpy mattress, dimly lit, cigarette burns in my nonsmoking room...this place is in bad need of a refresh. You can only clean up a rundown place so much. It's the worst LaQuinta I've ever stayed in, and, since I travel with my dogs a lot, I've stayed in quite a few.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
"Pets allowed"
We generally stay at la Quinta bc of their great pet policy. The hotel was older with really really tiny bathrooms. The comforters we really old and itchy and no extra blankets
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
family of 5
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed in, seriously."
We stayed here for Ironman 70.3 Augusta. This was absolutely the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. We never had a fully working toilet the 3 days we were there. The toilet overflowed our first day there. When we went down to report it, the front desk said that maintenance had left for the night and there was nothing they could do. The front desk did supply us with a plunger but that worked only about 1/3 of the time. We asked the maintenance come look at it but to our knowledge never did because it never got fixed. I had to make a special request to have housekeeping come in to sanitize the area as it had toilet water all over the bathroom and sink area. There were large, smelly stains in several spots on the carpet. We paid extra to have a fridge and microwave - the microwave never worked. We had to go down at 6pm the first full day we were there to ask that our room be serviced by the housekeeping staff because it had not been done. We had to ask for toilet paper and additional towels because when the room was made up, these did not get replenished. There was mold in the shower and the shower drain never drained well (you would have to stand in pooled water for the duration of your shower). Overall, I was very dissatisfied with the service, the hotel and the staff.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Jenna
"Not a good stay. Would not return"
Structure in poor repair. Cleanliness not up to standard. Towels and bed linens old,worn and discolord
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
The first room we went to had an awful, overwhelming smoke smell. As we were athletes in town for an event, this was not an option. We were given the option of an ozone machine. The room was so bad, we declined. Fortunately, the clerk was very friendly and showed us the two other rooms available. The second was about half as bad and thankfully, the third was much better. Still a funky smell, but more old and damp than smoke. When we went back to retrieve our bags from the first room, we noticed the smoke detector was taken apart, and there were burn marks on the picture frames above the bed- like someone had held a lighter to them. The room was usable for our purposes, but I did not realize this hotel had "weekly rates." The floor was so oily and gross I would not walk around without shoes. There were cigarette butts in the door stops. But noise did not seem to be an issue, and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was surprisingly decent. They had more options than many hotels I've stayed. Location was very convenient and close to the interstate and decent restaurants.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Clean...but found roaches"
Stayed overnight before the Augusta half Ironman. Found the room to be clean and good location around restaurants and close to downtown Augusta. However the next morning I found a small roach, killed it, then moved one of my bags that was sitting on the floor and found a second and smaller (baby) roach. Glad I didn't see them before I went to bed...probably would have gotten even less sleep then I did.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Ironjedi
"Horrible"
Hairs(animal) in bed. Sheets were dirty, bed worn out.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Close 2 bowln alley. Felt would b ok for 2 nghts."
I have serious allergies and the room hasn't been dusted in forever. The dust is really thick on the light bulbs in the lamps. Towels and cloths were too scratchy. No fitness center. And water bugs around doors and pool area and all along the parking lot was guest's dog poop! Sergio and Albreeta were really pleasant. We grade Serg a 100% for his attitude and personality. Anything we asked for he got it right away. Thank Sergio for us ladies from VA.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
very comfortable
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
I was not happy about the condition of the tile in shower, very molded !! Even try cleaning it myself!!!
7 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Carter
"dirty fridge and carpet"
This was a last minute booking but I had to purchase cleaning supplies before we could even get in the bed or put our drinks in fridge. It had water in the bottom and it smelled HORRIBLE. The floor was not vacuumed and the bathroom did not look cleaned. Was offered a different room but it was late and we were tired so it was just was just easier for me to clean while they grabbed a late snack. Cleaning staff needs a review.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Mrs. Brown
"worst LA Quinta ever"
Worst ever hotel.. sunken beds.. down to the plugs not holding the actual plug of the device. And stinky
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Sara Brumlow
Black mold in bathroom on ceiling and wall of tub and shower I have asthma I was in 143 and was moved to 331 and it also was in the bathroom in that room I would like some comp in return for this situation thanks
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Johnny smith
"It was ok"
Room was kinda dingy. Wear socks floor is dirty. Woman in front desk was nice.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Leak in bathroom that kept floor in bedroom wet. Bugs in room due to leak. My husband and I have stayed at many Laquita inns before. But will no return to this one.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Last minute booking"
We got an emergency phone call late Saturday afternoon and had to rush to Augusta. After many hours in the hospital waiting room waiting to see if our grandson and daughter-in-law were going to be okay, we decided we needed to get a hotel room. But it was 4am and we were unfamiliar with our surroundings. Hotels.com and LaQuinta Inn both were very helpful to us. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Nice hotel especially for the money"
Everything was very nice except that you have to walk much to far to get to the ice maker, which I believe the only one is the one in the lobby. Also, the signage was poor, nothing on front of building saying it was the hotel. We were not sure at first or if was even open.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Inexpensive but not comfortable"
This hotel was inexpensive but I did not find it was not "comfortable", meaning.....I felt a bit uneasy with the cleanliness of room. The first room that we were placed in smelt like something "died" in the room. The smell was beyond awful! We notified the front desk receptionist who was extremely kind and she changed our room immediately. The new room smelled just a bit, but the carpet was visibly dirty and so were the floors. The mattress was "broken" with a huge sunk-in hole in it. One or two of the towels had stains on it and hair on them. The location was convenient for our stay and was close to quite a few stores.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
TTT
"Great for animals"
Right off the freeway, comfy bed and decent room. Allows pets. Starbucks and dunkin donuts in parking lot.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Susie
"Not My Favorite"
Motel was not clean. Room ceiling had paint hanging down from a water leak in the roof. Room and bath VERY small. Left and went to another motel.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Would not stay here"
Booked hotel for several nights online based on other traveler's ratings. The hotel staff was very friendly and it's at a great location. That is the only reason why I gave that good ratings. Otherwise the room was clean but my room had fleas and there were bedbugs on the mattress of my fellow traveler. We did not even stay the night but ended up walking across the street to another hotel.
4 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
only issue i had is the shower head is very low
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"holiday weekend"
best deal for family with pets. holiday weekend and understaffed made for an interesting check in process. our requests were satisfied even though it took a bit of time.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Jen
"It was fair"
I think as most who have stayed here have discovered that it's fair conditions. It's good for a night or two just to get away but for a "real vacation" I'd definitely say stay somewhere else. The only 5 star rating I would give is the convenient location.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
J
The employee service was excellent, and the room was clean and comfortable. The front desk attendant was great and signed me up with the rewards program real quick and easy. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
BJ
"Good hotel"
This girl was very convenient. The room was a nice size and it was very clean. Could have had a workout facility but overall was a good stay.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Keshawna
Everything was fine except the breakfast. I have stayed at several La Quinta Inns before & they all had a very nice breakfast that included eggs & some sort of hot meat like sausage or bacon. This one had neither. Last time I stayed here they at least had boiled eggs. There was no waffle machine only microwaved pancakes. The rest was instant packaged grits & oatmeal, muffins, bagels, & toast, cereal. Next morning it seemed like there was only left overs from previous day. also had to call front desk both mornings to have pool unlocked. Was told only 3 washcloths per room was their protocol. Only 3 washcloths for a room with capacity of 4? So I guess the 4th person is supposed to share?
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
DLJ
"Inside nice, outside looks a bit rundown"
Location convenient , rooms clean and updated but outside looks a bit rundown and pool, still great value for cost
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
The staff was friendly and helpful, and the price for that location and level of comfort affordable. The carpet, however, was so dirty my wife soiled a pair of socks per day walking on it; one non-essential lamp bulb was burned out, and there was only one trash can for both washroom and bedroom, both of the latter easily corrected had I asked. It felt like the room had not been carefully inspected. We chose not to use maid service except to ask for extra towels when needed, which is our practice, and I was told new carpet was soon to be installed. With clean carpet assured, we would definitely stay there again.
4 night trip Jun 6, 2014
apsearcy
One night stay after a long day at a swim meet. The hotel was clean and quiet so we could rest up for another day at a swim meet.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Stop over"
good for a stop over, close to restaurants and Interstate.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
PWT
"Marginal"
Location and they allowed pets were the only reason we stayed there. Walls are thin. Black stuff in ice machine.
2 night trip May 27, 2014
"Adequate"
Room looked clean, but when you walked on the carpet with your socks they were black. The room air conditioner was difficult to adjust to keep the room comfortable. Staff went above to help, very good staff.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Alanama
We stayed for two nights. It was very clean. Staff was very friendly. The pool was open and well maintaned. I only wish there were cigarette bins on every floor for butts. I will be staying here again.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"augusta golf"
convenient location, eat at Wild Wings
2 night trip May 19, 2014
tim
"Better than expected"
The room was clean and well laid out. Convenient to area of the Wedding and Reception we were there for. Price was great too!
1 night trip May 10, 2014