All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3020 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Everything was fine except the breakfast. I have stayed at several La Quinta Inns before & they all had a very nice breakfast that included eggs & some sort of hot meat like sausage or bacon. This one had neither. Last time I stayed here they at least had boiled eggs. There was no waffle machine only microwaved pancakes. The rest was instant packaged grits & oatmeal, muffins, bagels, & toast, cereal. Next morning it seemed like there was only left overs from previous day. also had to call front desk both mornings to have pool unlocked. Was told only 3 washcloths per room was their protocol. Only 3 washcloths for a room with capacity of 4? So I guess the 4th person is supposed to share?
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
DLJ
"Inside nice, outside looks a bit rundown"
Location convenient , rooms clean and updated but outside looks a bit rundown and pool, still great value for cost
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
The staff was friendly and helpful, and the price for that location and level of comfort affordable. The carpet, however, was so dirty my wife soiled a pair of socks per day walking on it; one non-essential lamp bulb was burned out, and there was only one trash can for both washroom and bedroom, both of the latter easily corrected had I asked. It felt like the room had not been carefully inspected. We chose not to use maid service except to ask for extra towels when needed, which is our practice, and I was told new carpet was soon to be installed. With clean carpet assured, we would definitely stay there again.
4 night trip Jun 6, 2014
apsearcy
One night stay after a long day at a swim meet. The hotel was clean and quiet so we could rest up for another day at a swim meet.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Stop over"
good for a stop over, close to restaurants and Interstate.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
PWT
"Marginal"
Location and they allowed pets were the only reason we stayed there. Walls are thin. Black stuff in ice machine.
2 night trip May 27, 2014
"Adequate"
Room looked clean, but when you walked on the carpet with your socks they were black. The room air conditioner was difficult to adjust to keep the room comfortable. Staff went above to help, very good staff.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Alanama
We stayed for two nights. It was very clean. Staff was very friendly. The pool was open and well maintaned. I only wish there were cigarette bins on every floor for butts. I will be staying here again.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"augusta golf"
convenient location, eat at Wild Wings
2 night trip May 19, 2014
tim
"Better than expected"
The room was clean and well laid out. Convenient to area of the Wedding and Reception we were there for. Price was great too!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Barb & Jerry
"All that we needed for one night"
Our room was clean, no weird smells, and quietly situated in the back annex. Continental breakfast included yogurts, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit & assorted bagels, muffins, cereal, juices - enough to start the day. Would stay again.
Other trip May 18, 2014
J
"Nice, worth the $."
We had late arrival, early departure. Basic needs met. Staff was hospitable & friendly.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Everything was good. It was just the customer service sucked.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
megan
"Disappointed stay."
Had to take a "smoking" room because that's what was only one available. Coughed all night. Clothes reeked with cigarette odor when leaving. Toilet was stopped up. Bug seen on bathtub. Worst hotel experience my wife and I have ever experienced. Have used La Quinta in the past in various cities which were acceptable.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Ron Gilliam
"Dated facility"
Wasn't the quality I've had from other La Quinta locations. It was a very dated facility. I could have paid a comparable rate at a newer, cleaner hotel. The bedspread was torn from wear. The door to the bathroom was splattered with what appeared to be coffee. There was a small hole in the tub near the drain. And I had to wipe off the bedside table and chair before using either.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Nice hotel close to all amenities and hospital"
We required an overnight stay prior to an early morning surgery at the hospital. Of the many hotels we've stayed at during our trips to Augusta for medical reasons, this was the best motel we stayed at.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Convenient to shops and adorable"
It was just a little getaway ... and I really enjoyed the cleanliness of the room!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Just Horrible"
I booked a non-smoking double and when I arrived upon entering the room, I was greated with a very strong odor of smoke. I returned to the desk clerk and informed her that I had requested a non-smoking room, she replied " that the room I was given was a non-smoking room", however it is next to a room that is allowed for smoking.. Also there was an ash tray sitting on the table in the room that I was given.. After going back and forth, I was given another room, which I am thankful that it did not smell like smoke. I was already suffering with the effects of the pollen, I would have really been sick.. But the room that I was given, was not very clean, one of the beds had major signs of wear and tear (it was beginning to sink in the middle). My husband noticed tiny roaches in the bathroom light fixture and I killed a spider behind the toilet.. Needless to say , we will not be returning to the LaQuinta Inn Augusta on Washington Rd.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
"Kind of run-down, but reasonably priced."
The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the free breakfast was so-so, the building itself looked old.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Just right!"
Great location, rooms clean and staff friendly. I have stayed here a few other times and will stay again whenever in the area.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"close to my venue"
Room was fine, but outside hotel could have used some work, parking lot very tight in front
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
JayKay
"scary location and itched all night"
I itched all night...altho the room seemed very clean and nice, I was worried about bed bugs...read a couple reviews that night on line and a few had agreed I am a female business woman...the other guests that I saw around there were not...a bit shady and I was VERY nervous walking to my room at night. I had to park in the back lot and my room was on the top floor...a man was outside smoking, wearing his PJ's, on his cell phone...for the first time in years I was very nervous something was going to happen. I always stay at a Marriott for this exact reason.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
"Near plenty of Resturants!"
Was expecting a refrigrator and microwave during my stay but I guess I forgot to read that in the fine print. This was not an amenity included in your stay. The microwave was availble in the lobby if you want to get up and walk to the lobby. The room was comfortable clean, I was even allow to check in a few hours early. The rate was a little high for the weekend and not refrig or microwave but as I said I was comfortable.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
travel nurse
Service at the front desk was nice and helpful. Convenient to the interstate. Dated, but clean.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"nice hotel"
very nice hotel close to a lot of eating places and close to my sister place.
3 night trip Feb 7, 2014
diana perlick
"Moving to new city"
We moved across state and needed a very comfortable and reasonably priced place to spend the night. We also have three small dogs that had to come with us. It was perfect in all we needed. The morning meal was okay, not great but it met our needs. The really one done fall was the location next to a very busy street-we heard sirens and loud cars until we fell asleep. My wife says that she really like the homey touch of the cookies and bottled water in the room for the guests. I agree, nicely done.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Randall
"Nice Hotel. Stated there before."
Key didn't work had to return to front desk. Changed room
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
"Good hotel for price"
La Quinta Inn was a decent hotel. I love that I could bring my dog and not worry. Actually there were other guests with dogs there too because I saw them walking their pet outside. I had no problem with noises. For the price, its a good hotel. You can't expect a 5 star hotel when you are paying motel prices. I had a great experience with the staff there after rudely being turned down by another hotel.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Good for the money"
I had to be in Augusta for 3 days for dental work and needed a place for my husband and dog to hang out while I was at the dentist's office. This motel is seriously out of date and could use some TLC with its appearance. However, it was suitable for our needs: clean room, continental breakfast, and helpful staff. It was one of the lower prices that I saw and you get what you pay for.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Served me Well"
Coming to Augusta to teach a watercolor class for a week-end I needed a clean comfortable and affordable place to stay. I use Expedia for my flight and lodging and La Quinta was one of the options. It was easy to access and priced right. The room was very comfortable and clean!
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
The location is ideal if you are traveling with pets and need a no frills place to stay. The shower was hot, beds were fine and there is a Denny's right next door. Drawl backs were cleanliness. The hotel was pretty dated, the first room key was to a room where the key card lock was broken so we couldn't get in. The second room had dog food clogging the drain. So 3 strikes on maintenance and cleaning and front desk clerk who really didn't know the property very well. The pluses were price and location.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Vernon Bear
"Convenient and well managed"
When I travel for work I stay in a different quality hotel, but when I drive where I am going I want to take my 70 pound dog. La Quinta allows me to bring my dog without all the hassles. Few other places don't allow dogs his size. They don't charge for that and it causes it to be a place full of pets that I love. They also provide breakfast. It is nothing over the top, but a fairly basic cold breakfast with some heated cereal or heated breads options. I always look for a La Quinta when I travel with my dog. Of the few places that accept large dogs this is by far my favorite brand. At its price point, it is absolutely the nicest place I can stay for the price.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Charlotte Anne
"Close to interstate - for one night stay it's okay"
Room was decent, clean but it definitely wasn't the nicest hotel I've stayed in. Outside of the building needed cleaning/repair. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
this was just and OK stay will try to stay somewhere else next time
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
Howard
Room had a funny smell the cleaning staff did spray the room but it only changed the smell. The customer service was at the bottom and the internet was down a good portion of the time. When I go back to Augusta I will probably stay in a different hotel.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
"Great location right off the expressway"
Staff responded immediately to maintenance request. A little run down but convenient location is a plus. Breakfast isn't as nice as the hotel next door--we know because we have stayed at both, but you pay for the minor difference.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"La Quinta Inn - Augusta, GA"
Excellent location for visiting soldiers at Fort Gordon, Ga. Very close to Mall, Movie Theaters, and Restaurants. Nice hotel - comfortable bed and pillows. TV worked great with a very good picture and easy to use remote. Bathroom facilities were very clean and in excellent condition. Surrounding area was very quiet for a good night's sleep.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Nice cozy hotel"
The hotel was clean, modern and cozy. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Do u have hourly rate?"
Watch out desk staff charges $5 exta cash for bottom floor!!! It isn't first come first serve! So dirty we left booked somewhere else and didn't even bother with refund!! Oh my Goodness seriously!
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
traveling Mom
"Bad place - avoid"
Bad place, lots of mold. Smelled bad - avoid this place
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Convenient and comfortable"
This motel is in the more questionable area of Augusta (as are the more expensive hotels). The outside of appearance and surrounding neighborhood didn't give much hope but the lady working the desk was very friendly and gave me directions around town (very important for one who gets lost so easily). This hotel is close to downtown Augusta and the historic district and only a couple freeway exits away from Fort Gordon. While the outside of the motel wasn't very promising, the room was surprisingly clean (though we did find bottle caps under the bed while hunting for our pet) and the beds were comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Ok overall"
About a mile from Augusta National. Close to some very good local places to eat.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
"Great hotel for an overnight stay while traveling"
The room was very comfortable for an overnight stay while traveling. The beds were very comfortable and the room seemed to be well maintained by the hotel staff. We had some difficulties with the tv, but the lady from the front desk was very helpful and offered to put us in a different room if she couldn't get it fixed. There did not seem to be lots of parking available, but only would be a problem if the hotel was really full. It is located near the interstate and the area is very busy, but there were restaurants within walking distance which let us avoid getting out into traffic after we arrived.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"gross disgusting and a waste of money"
when we checked in the front desk employees could care less if we were there not. the hotel is in severe disrepair. this hotel has a tear your core doors that are not maintained in any way. the place is literally falling apart. when we checked in our room smells like a wet dog and later we found a used q-tip under our bed. none of the towels or lemons matched because they were all discolored in different ways. we had a two-night stay and decided to suffer through it. the morning breakfast if pitiful. the one day we tried to go down and use the breakfast in the morning there was nothing to eat most of the ingredients and I've been picked over and not replaced or they we're out of stock and little apology was offered. I brought my concerns to the general manager upon checkout and nothing was done I only received an apology. please don't make the same mistake we did but using look into and please go for another hotel that's a little bit nicer like the courtyard Homewood Suites. overall, ICKKKK.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
AveryF78
"Vacation Rest Spot"
This is a very nice hotel for the money. Nice pool, comfy beds - great place to return to after a trip to the Riverwalk or up to Clarks Hill!
5 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Al
"Money well spent"
The staff was friendly and quick at check in. The room was clean and comfortable. Its a good deal for the money. On this night the rate was lower than the other hotels in the area which were all equivalent in quality
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
Bruce Air Filter Company
"For a few dollars more!"
After staying at several nearby motels that were less than satisfactory I chose to spend a few dollars more and it was well worth it.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"When the price is cheap--"
A good wash down with a power hose would help rid spider webs in outside corners and brown splatter stains on the walls around the elevator, but overall, the hotel was just run down. It needs more than paint. The faux wood floor in the bathroom felt sticky, there were gaps where the tub and floor didn't meet. Water was slow to drain. La Quinta would do well to consider what this hotel does to its brand reputation. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The problems were not ones they could take care of.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
Staff was extra friendly,especially Sergio.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"e.g. "Great hotel for a family""
it is a very well run hotel everybody is friendly and the room is very clean the front staff is great and the housekeeping speaks to you every time you pass with a smile the bed is the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in i would take my family here any time
Other trip May 28, 2013