All hotels in Milan, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11020 Milan Road, I-80/90 & 250N, Milan, OH, 44846, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.9
"well worth the price"
this is the second time we stayed at this hotel. we had nothing but good experiences here. when we got to the hotel we asked if we could get a rollaway bed and they said that for the same price of the rollaway they would upgrade us to a room with three beds. the room was clean, the night staff was very pleasent and helpful. the hotel is right off the main road and is far enough out of the way but close enough to everything to be perfect for us. this is where ill be staying from now on when im in sandusky.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
jerry
"Childless getaway"
Staff was great! Morning breakfast great (sausage and gravy :-) ). The room left a lot to be desired, kind of out of date compared to the lobby and breakfast area. The tv got about 12 channels-at least the ones we could see and hear!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
carol
"Great!"
Clean, accommodating, great complimentary breakfast, good location, nice staff!
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thanks for the outstanding five-star rating and review of your recent stay with us. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, that you appreciated our full hot-cold breakfast spread and that you had good interactions with our amazing staff. Thanks for choosing to stay with us. We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon!
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Pass on this hotel."
Hotel is run down and costly.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for your comments. We're working now to make some improvements to this property and hope that you'd give us another opportunity in the future to be of service. In terms of the cost, as is the case with all hotels in a resort area, prices are dictated by the market and supply and demand.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the interstate"
When we got to the hotel, the first room we went to had a broken window. We went back to the desk and were given another room. When we went into the second room, the room was quite hot. We went to the air conditioner and it was blowing hot air. We went back to the desk and got the key for a third room. The lady at the desk was very friendly and understanding. The third room turned out to be fine. The hotel was a very good value for the price.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
We're very sorry of the hoops you had to jump through just to make it to a satisfactory room--but happy that our staff was attentive to your needs and rectified the situation quickly. I'm very happy to hear that you found value in your stay and that you appreciated our central location. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Jane
"needs some changes"
the hotel is in need of an update. the staff was very friendly and doing the best they could given the conditions. they ran out of towels for the rooms. i had to wait for the dryer to get fresh towels at midnight following a day at the amusement park. It was very old and tired looking. The breakfast was slow because they had only one person keeping things stocked. she was so stressed. the hotel was packed with people going to the amusement park. it did have a great location. just 10 minutes from the amusement park.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for taking the time to give us honest feedback regarding your stay with us. We are making strides at completing some improvements at this particular property so I hope you'll choose to give us another opportunity in the future to serve your lodging and hospitality needs. I AM happy to hear that you had pleasant interactions with our staff!
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
pat mc
"DISGUSTING"
The lobby was creepy, like an old haunted hotel. The first room we were in was filthy. It was as if someone had used the bathroom and no one cleaned it. The second room, that we switched to, had a busted air conditioner. We ended up leaving because it was just too disgusting. The receptionist was also very rude and could care less about satisfying us as customers.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
I am very sorry that we weren't able to better accommodate your needs. We are aware of some housekeeping issues we were having around the time of your stay--and those issues have been resolved. However, a rude front-desk associate is absolutely not in line with our high standards of customer service. My apologies again--we will use this as a teachable, training opportunity for our staff.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
"Service excellent but property needs upkeep."
Let me start by saying that it's obvious to anyone who stays away a lot that these folks know what they are up against. They know their property needs work so they over sell the service and do a pretty good job of pulling it off. Furniture in rooms is damaged, walls in lobby are banged up and the huge negative is the pool area. It's clean but not well maintained. Needs paint, grout and filter replacements. About 5k would go a very long way to making this pool and spa presentable and up to date. Beds were comfortable and AC worked well. Television was dated but clear the HBO was a plus. Parking was convenient and well maintained. All in all I would stay there again all things considered.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your stay with us. We are definitely aware that we need to make some improvements to this hotel--and we're making strides in that area as we speak. I'm glad to hear that you would stay with us again in the future. We hope to be of service to you again soon!
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Drew
"First and last time ever staying here"
I was completely upset, with my stay at this hotel. My room was disgusting. I will NEVER stay here again!! The front desk girl was too busy complaining about other guests to us which is completely unprofessional. I will not recommend anyone to stay here
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
I'm very sorry that you encountered a lack of professionalism from our staff. This is NOT the high standard of expectation that we have for them. We're also aware that we were having some issues with our housekeeping department around the time of your stay. Those issues have since been resolved. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again in the future and allow us to prove our commitment to continuous quality improvement.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2013
"Nice staff, feels dirty and old"
The staff at the hotel were very pleasant. The facilities were dirty, broken and felt unsanitary. The hot tub water was brown and the pool area was in desperate need of love a good cleaning. There were not any towels available at the pool. There was not an elevator so if you are traveling with people who have difficulty with stairs, this is not the place for you. The carpeting going upstairs was extremely worn and dirty, the lobby is unairconditioned and the air conditioner upstairs was very loud.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for commenting on your stay with us. I'm very sorry that you encountered all of the negative issues you relate in your review. We have been doing some work on this hotel so we hope you'll come back and see the great things we've got going on. In terms of an elevator--you are correct, but I do want to point out that 50 of our over 100 rooms are on the ground level--so generally, we can accommodate those who have difficulty with stairs. I'm glad to hear that you had pleasant interactions with our staff and we hope you'll try us again in the future!
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
It was good except for the address, i could not locate it on my GPS.....apart from that, i had fun thanks..
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
You're welcome--and thank YOU for being our guest. I'm wondering if the GPS problem might be that the road that we're on is known by two different names. It's called Milan Road and also US Route 250. I'll have one of our staff members test it out--thanks for bringing that to our attention--and we hope to see you back again soon!
2 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"A bit misleading..."
The woman at the front desk checking in was polite. The room beds were comfortable, but the shower was dirty. The pool and hot tub were also NOT what they appeared to be in the photos. The indoor pool and hot tub were both dingy and had things floating in them. Gross.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you had pleasant interactions with our staff but very concerned about our apparent lack of attention to detail with the pool areas. I will discuss this issue with our General Manager to make sure that we're paying closer attention to detail in the future.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Casper
"Not very happy"
The swimming are was nasty it looked like it is never cleaned there was no towel in the pool area either. The staff was rude on the phone to my daughter when we called for direction and Lso when we checked in. We will never stay at this hotel again.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I'm very sorry that you had the experience you did with our hotel as this is not the standard that we're used to having. Thank you again for your input and for your business.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
robin
"Gets the job done"
The hotel is alright. Smells like cigarrettes in the hallways, but beds are comfy. Didn't try the breakfast, since there is a Dunkin Donuts right next to the hotel. The reviews were right- the maids are nice, but aren't great. Our room's safe was still locked when we checked in, and there was a coke bottle cap on a very noticeable area under the table as well. And somehow, after the maid cleaned after our first day, it was still there.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for your honest feedback. The issues that you raised about our housekeeping department concern me and I will discuss the need for greater attention to detail by our Executive Housekeeper. I hope you'll give us another opportunity to serve your lodging needs in the future so that we can prove our commitment to continuous quality improvement!
2 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2013
It was OK, but expected more for the price I paid. Room ammetities were not correct. No microwave or fridge in rooms.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for taking the time rate and review your stay with us. I am sorry that the amenities were not what you were expecting. Just to be sure that we didn't have false information out there, I checked our listing on hotels.com and did not find mention of microwaves or fridges. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and, I hope, based on your four-star rating, we can continue to count on your loyalty in the future.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
We were over all very happy with the entire experience at the hotel. The staff was great and looking forward to staying there again in the future when we go to Cedar Point.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2013
By far had the best continental breakfast we've ever had,and we've stayed at a lot of hotels.but the pool room was very dirty and smelled bad,the lobby is the nicest part of the hotel. The rooms very old and smell very musty,and they have no elevators u have to walk up a lot of steps to get to your room,didn't like that at all.the staff was very friendly but I don't think we would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
indoor pool and hot tub could use some TLC-other than that we enjoyed our stay. we will be back
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
Fraser Family
"Good stay."
Went very well.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Rhonda
"A Well-managed and equipped older Motel"
We were pleasantly surprised from the moment we stopped at check-in. The receptionist (Janet) was quick to relocate our room to the first floor when I told her my wife had difficulty with stairs; then, when I told her we were swimmers and got our exercise that way, she immediately put us in a room immediately adjacent to a handicap parking space and their swimming pool complex (not one, but two pools, one indoor, one out, with a jacuzzi). When I needed shaving equipment it was provided. The breakfast lacked only an assortment of fresh fruit (apples and oranges would have been all they needed); otherwise it was more than satisfactory - and the attendant was quick to respond to any request. The pools are older, but clean and well-kept. All in all, a very good stay at a very reasonable price.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for your very complimentary rating and review of your stay with us. Although not surprising, it's great to hear that our staff were so friendly and helpful. Also, we normally do have fresh fruit included in our breakfast spread. I'm not sure what happened on this particular day, but please accept my apology for that mishap. We hope you choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you our way!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Bob and Brenda
"Racing in Sandusky-Milan -"
Four guys from North Carolina came to see the Super Modified cars run. We booked on line with Expedia. You were highly recommended! The on-line pictures were what sold us on your hotel. We were pleased with all aspects of this ficility! If we come back, we will definitely stay at this hotel again!!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Phillip
The hotel needs to be updated!!!! It is not as nice as some other locations..
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2013
Brooklyn
it was ok.The hallways smelled terrible
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Art
"hotel was close to cedar point"
when we arrived the bathroom mirror wasnt clean, had hair in the bath tub and the toilet over flowed and had to clean the mess up hotel staff didint.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is NOT the high standard or expectations that we have for our staff and is certainly not the norm. I am glad to hear that you found our location to be convenient to Cedar Point and all of the other area attractions and venues. We hope you'll give us another chance in the future to make up our poor performance from this time. Again, my apologies!
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
todd
The hotel was clean,but it smelled old. The staff was friendly The carpet needs to be changed. It was quiet but on one of the nights we got back late, only one bed was made and the coffee pot had not been clean for two days and it was not made by us.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
"some what close to cedar point"
I felt I overpaid for what we got, The beds were exceptionally small. It seemed as if they were understaffed. When I told the front desk that someone dropped a GLASS beer bottle in the pool area , The front desk staff on evening of July 12th said she knew and the people that dropped it came to the front and asked for supplies to clean it up. At no point did I see anyone other than the drunks clean up the glass. I had my kids go to the outside so that they would not cut their feet. Had I not seen what had happened and warned the kids to stay away there is a good chance they would have glass in their feet.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I must apologize about the glass incident. There should NEVER be glass of any kind in the pool areas. I'm also sorry that our staff didn't respond more appropriately. In terms of the size of our beds, we have rooms with king-sized beds and rooms with double-beds. We hope you'll choose to try us again in the future so we can prove our commitment to continuous quality improvement!
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
deb
"Nice area not too far from cedar point"
Comfortable , affordable for a night too crash inexpensive & too get a good night rest
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for the kind comments. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the price to be reasonable. We hope to see you back again soon!
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
fio
I have no complaints. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Both pools and hot tub were clean. We stayed 1 night and went to Cedar Point the next day. I thought the location was great. Not to far away but not right on top of the park either.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for taking the time to offer such a positive rating and review of your recent stay with us. We hope to see you back again very soon!
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
it was fine except when we asked for a late check out we were originally told we could check out between 2 and 4 and then when we got there they said we had to leave by 12. we asked for more towels are still waiting on them
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay with us and for letting us know about the confusion with the check-out time as well as the delay in getting you fresh linen. The GM of this property will review our guidelines with both the front desk and housekeeping departments in light of your comments to ensure our high standards are met. We hope you'll chose to stay with us in the future!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
"Sandusky,ohio hotels"
Hottub was circulating only 50%. Wallpaper was peeling behind dresser and long separation of paint all the way across ceiling,was worried about ceiling pieces falling. Sandusky hotels are vacant for much of winter, so hallways were musty. Would have chosen another hotel if I had known.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for offering your comments on your recent stay with us. I'm very sorry to hear that we didn't meet (or exceed!) all of your expectations as this is our goal for every single guest. As this is an older property, we are working on repairs and renovations as best we can. We hope you give us another shot in the future to prove our commitment to continuous quality improvement!
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
shower was for short person.I'm only 5'10 and had to lean over to wash my head.lol
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thanks for your rating and review--and your comments about the shower being too low. This is definitely something we can look into and see if we can't make some adjustments--if not to all of the rooms, at least to some of them. We hope you choose to stay with us again in the future!
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
mel
Was surprised room was nice for price and bonus was couch bed in room, since we had one of our children's friends with us. Beds were comfortable. Kids did complain about the pool being dirty.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for the overall good rating and review of your recent stay with us. It's great to hear when guests are pleasantly surprised. I'm sorry for the issue you brought up about the pool. I'm hoping you let our staff know about that so that it could be resolved immediately. I hope you'll choose to stay with us again in the future!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Cara
"No frills...terrible wifi/few tv channels"
Room safes didn't work and were never fixed. Very few tv channels and wifi service was weak and only worked intermittently. Blankets looked unwashed. No towels for the pools. Outdoor pool not heated. Hot tub looked foamy. Arcade has only one game. Too far from attractions. I wish we had listened to other negative reviews because they were spot on. Definitely not worth the money and not what was advertised. Staff was fine. Breakfast was fine. Would not recommend this hotel for people on vacation with kids who want a nice pool, arcade, wifi or tv for "down time" entertainment .
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for your comments, your review, and your rating of your recent stay with us. We are aware of the TV/internet issues and are working toward a resolution with our service providers. I'm happy to hear that you found our staff and breakfast offerings to be acceptable. Hopefully, you'll give us a chance to prove our commitment to continuous quality improvement and choose to stay with us again in the future. However, if you feel as if the property is too far from the attractions you're interested in, I would wholeheartedly agree that a closer hotel might be a better option for you and your family.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
jen
"Quick overnight stay"
All in all a pretty good deal at the rate we paid. Traveling east on Ohio Tpike, needed to sleep for the night. Bed was comfortable, room neat, hallways need some serious upgrade, did not try the pool. B'fast was okay at best, very crowded dining area, no bacon as advertised on website. Would stay here again under similar circumstances.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for taking the time to offer a rating and review of your recent stay with us. Regarding your comment regarding the hallways, we have plans of making some gradual upgrades to our public areas. I'm also sorry to hear that there was no bacon available during breakfast. This must have been a short-term supply issue as that situation has since been resolved. I'm super-exited to hear that you'd stay with us again in the future and really hope to see you back again!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
PennStateJeff
"Dirty"
Our room was clearly not cleaned. Urine covered the toilet seat and floor and white stubstance all over the chair and light fixture. I would not recommend this hotel plenty more to choose from in the same area.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
I'm very sorry about the housekeeping issues that you reported in your review. I'm hopeful that you let our staff know right away so that this issue could be addressed. Again, my apologies. I hope you'll consider giving us another chance to serve your lodging needs in the future!
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2013
Gerad
"An inexpensive but decent Hotel"
We spent three nights at the Quality Inn in Sandusky, Ohio. It was an older building, but in good repair. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It had a very nice sized bath tub. The beds, however, were really small and not very comfortable. There were very few TV channels, but they managed to have about 4 HBO channels and only 1 channel for kids (cartoon network). They offered a continental breakfast that was very good, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy and waffles. A little bit of something for everyone. They did have two pools that looked nice, and well kept. The location was nice, just about 10 minutes from Cedar Point and about 5 from everything else. For the price, it was okay.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for taking the time to offer an, overall, great rating and review of your recent stay with us. We are aware of the TV problems and currently working with our media provider to implement some upgrades. Thank you, though, for bringing it to our attention. It's always good to know what our customers find most important. Finally, I'm glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. That means everything to us!
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Just okay with missing ammentities"
No fridge or microwave, and double full beds were to small. The check in took almost an hour too, so that was frustrating!
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
I am very sorry that there was confusion about the services and amenities that we offer. To the best of my knowledge, however, we do state that we have double and king-sized beds (no queens) and we do not market that we offer fridge or microwaves in the room. This property is geared toward the more budget-friendly consumer and, as such, has limited amenities but is still a very nice, clean, safe property. I really must apologize for the wait-time for you to get checked-in. That is certainly not our normal mode of operation but we recently experienced a sudden turn-over in staff and, unfortunately, I think you experienced this unfortunate problem. However, that problem has been resolved and we are back to working with a full staff of very qualified and customer-service driven individuals. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. It helps us focus our priorities and also helps us to continually make progress toward improvement!
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2013
Mike M
"Toiletries"
No shampoo or mouth wash in rooms, coffee pot nice but leaked all over , room very hot at arrival no air on.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay with us. I must apologize for your not getting shampoo or mouthwash! That's certainly not our normal mode of operation and must have been a simple oversight. I'm hoping that you let the front desk know and that they were able to take care of your needs. We hope you'll chose to give us another shot in the future and to be able to prove to you that we're very focused on continuous quality improvement and unparalleled, top-notch customer service!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Great price for location"
Hotel clerk was very helpful. Pillows were smalls,no microwaves or refrigerator, but otherwise rooms were decent for price. Conplementary breakfast (eggs buscuits oatmeal cereal pastries). Indoor and outdoorpool. A couple miles down the street from the strip were Kalahari Resort and bunch of restaurants are. For the price, its great for a Cedar Point weekend based on location.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
I'm glad to hear that, overall, it sounds as if you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the convenient location. I'm also happy to hear that you found value in our complimentary full hot/cold breakfast spread and that you found value in the price you paid for your stay. We hope to be able to welcome you back on a future visit to our area!
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"The Good, Bad, the So So"
June 1 and advertised outdoor pool was not up and running; breakfast bar was very good; free newspapers was very good; cable TV selections were limited; courtesy computer needs upgrade or servicing, not very fast; housecleaning crew was very nice
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
I'm very sorry that the outdoor pool wasn't up and running during your stay. That situation has since been resolved--and I whole-heartedly apologize! I'm glad that you found our other amenities to have, hopefully, exceeded your expectations--especially our amazing breakfast spread. We hope to see you back again soon!
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Stay was not the best due to noise all evening and until I called the desk at 1:30 in AM to ask them to do something about people in room above us.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
I'm very sorry to hear that you had some un-neighborly neighbors! I'm hopeful that when you let our staff know about the problem that they were successful in resolving the issue for you as well as our other guests. I hope you'll choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you to our area in the future!
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"clean and comfortable"
The hotel was very clean and comforta ble. Just what we needed for our Family trip to cedar point.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
I'm glad to hear that we could contribute to the overall success and enjoyment of your vacation. We hope you'll chose to stay with us again very soon!
3 night family trip May 25, 2013
mel
"Clean for the price"
Room was pretty clean and beds seem to be as well. Bedding is out dated, as is decor. Breakfast was microwaved and took FOREVER for them to stay on top of. Took longer than necessary to check in but overall for the price, we got a clean room that was fairly close to Cedar Point.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
I am glad to hear that you found overall value in your stay with us. We continue to work on updating the decor and features of our rooms at this particular property but, as you noted, we really focus our attention on cleanliness and top-notch customer service. We also continue to tweak and adjust our breakfast offerings thanks to comments and suggestions of guests like yourself. Thank you for contributing; we hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Decent drive to attractions"
We specifically requested a non-smoking room and had one, but directly across the hall from us was a smoking room, and we suffered all night long with smoke odors billowing into our room and could not sleep. When we spoke with management they apologized but said yes they do have smoking rooms but that was their only response. I told them we booked specifically a non-smoking room and they should have put us not across the hall from a smoking room, but again, all we got was an apology. The breakfast buffet was beyond pitiful. Stale cereal, a picture of fruit, but no fruit, one type of danish which was literally frozen, we chose McDonald's over it - highly disappointed! In addition, very limited seating even if we had chose to stay. The bathtub filled to about 2 inches while showering which I passed on to management. For a positive comment, the room was clean.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
First, I'm glad to hear that your room was clean as this is one of our primary focuses at this property. I, however, must apologize for the other issues you raised. We continue to look for ways to improve our breakfast offerings and comments such as yours helps us to do that. I'm also hopeful that you passed along the maintenance issue while you were on the property so that we could remedy it as soon as possible. We hope you'll choose to stay with us again in the future so that we can prove our commitment to continuous quality improvement!
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"This is a title."
Doors to hotel were not secured. Bug found in one room. Pool run-down but serviceable. Breakfast area always understaffed and replenishing very slow. Otherwise comfortable and good value for money.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you for your comments and rating of your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you found value in the price you paid for your stay. We continue to make upgrades to this property and are always looking for ways to better serve our breakfast customers. Comments such as yours help us to focus our energies and know what customers want, need, and expect. Thank you for your contributions. We hope you'll choose to give us another shot in the future to evidence our commitment to continuous quality improvement!
Other trip May 27, 2013
"nice place.."
It was a very good plce to stay, the only thing was far away from CP.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thanks, very much, for your positive feedback about your recent stay. While true that we are about 20 minutes south of Cedar Point, many of our guests relate to us that they appreciate that they're not "on top of one other" in such a congested area. However, what some people find appealing, others find as a potential negative. At any rate, thank you for your comments and contributions. We hope that you'll chose to stay with us again in the future!
1 night trip May 23, 2013
MC
"Great for a vacation night stay"
It's was a comforting stay. I would stay at this hotel again. It was quiet and easy to get around.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
We're very proud of our property and service-level when we receive such gracious comments and feedback as yours was. Thanks for taking the time to relate a positive experience at our property. We can't wait to be of service to you again in the future!
Other trip May 26, 2013
"Ok, Could be better"
Nice place to crash after cedar point but do not expect much. Hotel is old and outdated. Beds are not the comfortable either. For a little more money I would have stayed somewhere else.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
I'm sorry to hear that we didn't meet (and actually, exceed) all of your expectations. We take a lot of pride in our property--on our top-notch customer service and our clean, comfortable surroundings. We continue to work on updating parts and portions of this property--but that takes time. Thank you for your contributions. We hope you'll give us another opportunity in the future to prove our commitment to continuous quality improvement!
Other trip May 20, 2013
"Getaway"
Excellent Value, Close to shopping and other attractions.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found value in our property and its location. We hope to see you back again real soon!
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
"nice price good service"
Rooms were clean and employees were very nice. Had an issuewith the cable in the room and heater but when we told the front desk they were there right away. They could not fix the items right away so they moved us to abetter room. Great service. Hotel was not in the middle of everything but close enough to get there in a few minutes drive. Loved it will definitely stay there again.
Response by Quality Inn Cedar Point South
Thank you, very much, for your five-star rating and for letting our staff know about the issues you initially encountered. I'm glad to hear that they were responsive to your needs and got you into a room that was problem-free! I'm SO happy to hear that you'll be a repeat guest--we can't wait to be able to be of service to you in the future!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013