All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
203 N Spur 63, Longview, TX, 75601, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"drunk night"
Really surprised by the room. the lobby doesnt present the hotel in a positive manner but that room was super nice and clean. Aside from the lobby, great place. Will stay again.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Horrible weekend"
We had 2 rooms 8 people. And was told they were short on towels so we had 2 towels per room. Staff was rude. Had cracks in showeR walls. If your single Female do not go here. If not for having our men with us. We would not have been safe. There was Some druggy looking character came to our door asking for someone. Then they called our room looking for them. We were not allowed to take breakfast to our room. We were told eat were they said or don't eat. For paying almost $400 for weekend for 8 people 2 rooms 2 nights. I was way disappointed never again will we stay and I know there were at least 8 more rooms of people who were in town for same as us who stayed in same place. We spread word none will do it ever again
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Sherry
"NO TOWELS NO BREAKFAST"
CAN ONLY HAVE 2 TOWELS 1 WASHCLOTH 1 HAND TOWEL ASKED FRONT DESK GIRL ON FRIDAY EVENING AFTER CHECKING IN. I INTERRUPTED A PERSONNEL PHONE CALL AND WAS INFORMED THEY HAD NO MORE TOWELS SATURDAY MORNING BY 0830 THE FREE BREAKFAST WAS GONE!!!!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"horrible room!"
Horrible place...my door opened without my key, the ceiling was leaking a little, the couch was wore out as in the fabric, the comforter abd sheets were ripped, light switches didnt work either. The lady at the front desk was super nice but the room was horrible.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
kevin
"so so"
It was ok, small, cramped, and had to plunge the toilet
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Great shower. Great breakfast!
1 night trip with friends Dec 9, 2014
Lawrence
"Better than expected"
Read some bad reviews. Very relieved when we were there. It is not a five star hotel, but very clean and comfortable. I think this will be our new "go to" place in Longview.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
laurie
"Nice experience"
Overall, room was nice and clean! However, the sink drainage was slow.
"very sufficient"
it was an older hotel, not in the best area but close to the ballfields and the beds were uber comfortable!!!!!!!
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
stan
"Self Service Breakfast was excellent !"
Enjoyed everything! Room clean, bedding comfortable, good hot water and breakfast was first rate for this type!;Suggested improvement; Cable TV Menu shows lots of channels not available on remote! I couldn't watch the Slurs on T TNT even though it is listed on the menu! I had a no smoking room and it was fine,; smoking rooms are available! The towels were thin so but other than that excellent for the Price! Plenty of eating places close to motel and a Kroger's is across the Street!
Other trip May 21, 2014
jimh
"Wonderful Breakfast"
Best breakfast selection. Eggs, sausage, Froot Loops for kids. Waffles. Only lobby smelled of cigarette smoke from bar located /attached next to Hotel.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Dated, in disrepair, but great staff"
Bed uncomfortable, chair and ottoman in room covered in stains, run down in general. Water in shower barely warm with only the hot water on, turned all the way up. Staff were great at least.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Overall good. Breakfast good. Only complaint it was noisy being on a busy street.'l
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Convenient to all of Longview area"
Located at a good intersection to facilitate getting to anywhere in the Longview area: stores, hospitals, etc. Some smoke smell, but the place was clean. Breakfast was good, like the waffles.
3 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Great for 1 night"
This hotel is fine as long as all you plan to do there is crash!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Good area for Super 8"
Hotel was located in great area, but all 7, or 8 rooms booked that night were all right next to each other. With that few of guests you would think that they would be placed at least 1 room in between each guest for more privacy.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Dwayne
"Longview Super 8"
Very nice. Breakfast was excellent!
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Upon checkin, our initial room did not have any heat so after a few hours, we had to move to a different room. We were then locked out of our room on the last day, as the key cards would not unlock the door. The manager had to call a locksmitch to open our door.
2 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2013
Lori
Great!!! I and my wife loved the stay.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Butler
"Great one night away!"
It was a quick trip and we needed just one night, we arrived late and left early, would stay here again for a similar trip.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Noisy neighbors woke me up at 1 AM. The last night, the only coffee was with no caffeine.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"close to my store."
stayed on ground floor, gap under door, let all outside noise in. Not much rest that night, left early. Won't stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
it is just good ,needs updating,I would stay again
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
Wray West
"Nice location"
On a busy road but the rooms are nice and quite..
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
Check in was a little slow but were very nice. Not but 2 access stairs to second floor so that was a hike. I requested a first floor and they hooked me up no problems. They were in the process of installing new 39" flat screens but had not made it to our room yet. Pool was nice and not busy at all. Great time
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2013
M Walls
"Longview branch critique"
It was fine...staff was very friendly and the hotel was convenient and clean. Will book there when I go back.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2013
Clean rooms and good breakfast
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Talisha
"good enough and VERY easy to find"
not bad.. no problems.. had trouble getting in the room.. maid showed me I had to puch the handle UP after I ran the key card.. never had to do that before.. weird
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
"Great location, room was terrible"
I went on a rainy day and there was water leaking around the window next to the air conditioner and a lamp, didn't really feel safe like that. The room also has a very strong mildew scent. Decent but won't be going back.
Business trip Oct 2, 2012
Sabrina
"convenient for my needs"
Staff very friendly. Ice machine did not work that well and they only had one ice machine and on second day, was not making ice. Other than that is was reasonable for the price.
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2012
"Nice hotel stay"
The hotel was nice and clean. The hotel staff were friendly. The breakfast reception and breakfast areas were very nice. The room itself was clean. The only thing that kept my daughter and I from getting a good night's sleep were other guests who had rooms around ours and were loud from partying most of the night. Other than that it was a good hotel to stay in and would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
"Great for short term stay"
Lots of activity around the hotel but my room was unusually quiet considering it was next to the pool! Breakfast was good and included hot items.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2012
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Longview/Downtown

"Property Nice"
06/24/15 stephanien897 Wolfe City, Texas
The Super 8 room was surprisingly nice. It had a king size bed, a flat screen tv, a small refrigerator, and a small microwave. It also had a coffee machine with coffee, a hair dryer, an ironing board and iron. I was impressed. However, they lost my reservation and I only got my room because I had my confirmation email, and the ice machine was broken. The breakfast was acceptable. Overall, things went well here.
"Jim's review"
05/05/15 James S Arroyo Grande, California
Everything was good except that we could not find it with the GPS. It used to be a Quality Inn and GPS still has that. Also, the lobby smelled strongly of cigarette smoke.
"For the price they wee charging the motel was quite..."
03/14/15 motelroomrhonnie motel room
For the price they wee charging the motel was quite rundown. Drink machines were not filled. Was told to go next door to convenience store in the rain The room was booked for three people and only two towels was told could only have one more. Overall of the property was overpriced for what it was not happy
"Just average"
01/19/15 Terry G Langston, Ok
This is an average Super 8. The rooms are clean and relatively quiet. Although, I heard a train several times during the night but never saw train tracks nearby. Also, the room furniture was well worn and needs replacement. The staff was helpful and courteous. I would stay here again.
"Better than We Expected"
01/08/15 Dannyandcindy Henderson, Colorado
We are truckers, and needed a hotel with truck parking. The parking is decent, but has a hill in and out, so I would not recommend for low trailers. The lobby did smell like smoke, and the clerk was not particularly excited about dealing with people, but we were surprised to find that the rooms had been nicely updated recently. The colors were trendy, with flat-screen televisions, refrigerators, and microwaves. The other staff were friendly, and the breakfast had real eggs instead of the powdery fake ones. I am a runner, and I found a great trail only 1/3 of a mile west of the hotel. Lucys restaurant across the street had good burgers.
"What you need to know"
12/09/14 Food_Hotel_Critic Mesquite, Texas
I walked into the Lobby and the smell of smoke was overwhelming. I asked thelady at the desk why the smell was so strong. ( I thought she had been smoking).. She said the Memphis Bar was adjacent to the lobby and it was coming through the vents into the lobby. I said "Wow they need a better ventilation system." The hotel is a outside walk up to the rooms. We normally stay in higher quality Hotels but we had to use this location for a specific reason. The room were very surprisingly clean with fridge . microwave and coffee tucked in the corner by the dressing area . Flat screen TV. No wash clothes or towels we had to ask for them but they were prompt in apologizing. I will say it is located to a few grocery stores and restaurants , But the majority are several miles away.
"Satisfied"
12/02/14 Vanessa P
Yes, the front desk service could be more professional and friendly but other than that we are pleased with this hotel. The maids are friendly and clean well. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good..real eggs!!
"You get what you paid for. Horrible staff."
10/24/14 sellenburg39 New Orleans, Louisiana
The room was pretty much what I had expected. It was cheap, but the drains in the shower and sink were clogged after just one shower. What really had me upset was the lady at the front desk was AWFUL and SO RUDE! We came in as friendly and polite as could be. If youre going to be working a front desk at a hotel I suggest you get someone a lot FRIENDLIER that knows how to talk and approach people.
"Horrible Experience"
07/22/14 Dylan M El Paso, Texas
I am a Wyndham rewards customer who stays very frequently with Super 8. I search for certain things when I look to book a stay and the eggs and sausage are 99% of why I choose certain ones. I specifically made sure this Hotel accommodated that need and was assured that it was available from 6-9 am...I went to eat on my recent stay July 19, 2014 @ 7:30 am and the help was told to stop cooking sausages an hour and a half before breakfast was over. I wasn't aware that it was time restricted nor was it posted and your front desk clerk was flat out rude because she had no explanation. We also had a large number of people book stays there as we were attending a wedding. This turned a joyous occasion into a nightmare. Communication from your staff was horrible, rude , and down right disrespectful. At this point all they could do was say take it up with the owner. I'm sure this is not the type of business you run and would like for more resolution and that's what this is an informal attempt at a resolution to the unfair treatment that was presented on this day. I'm asking that you be fair and take the time to come to a resolution at this level as I'm following the chain of command. If you would please contact me at your earliest convenience... I work from 3am til 4pm Monday - Thursday and I'm available all day on Fridays.. I eager await a call and a chance to resolve this issue ... Thanks in advance. Dylan Madkins
"Saddened"
06/30/14 Stephanie F Longview
The people were friendly and compassionate we were there for a dying loved one. We will be there again this week for funeral and staying there again.