All hotels in Enfield, Connecticut, United States of America
1 Bright Meadow Blvd, Enfield, CT, 06082, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

It was warm and cozy. The bathroom comfotable with a large tub and showe. A large counter sink with a large mirror and plenty of towels.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
juan
"Family Weekend to Six Flags Fright Fest"
The weekend all and all was a good experience. Just had an issue with the property indoor pool not able to be used due to the heater being broke. Also if a family is staying 2 or more consecutive nights it's probably not a bad idea to offer them atleast a coupon for one of the mornings for breakfast or atleast a discounted price for the buffett. I do stay at this location often for my job and was hoping for a little better experience while taking my family their
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Nice Hotel, indoor pool NOT heated"
We were pleased with our experience! hotel was clean, lounge and staff were very comfortable, room was very nice and clean my only complaint was that the indoor pool was NOT heated but not a deal breaker to return.
"Very nice hotel."
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfy. WiFi worked. I recommend this hotel. Strongly recommend!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Much nicer than expected."
Here for only one night and it was a pleasant surprise. Clean rooms, very nice bed and linens. The shower was sort of retro fitted with a powerful rain shower - the small tub could barely contain it. Our ground floor room had some issues with the curtains and privacy, if you didn't want to use the black-out drapes. All in all , a decent stay. The beautiful pool and grounds might get me back for a warm weather visit.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
nanc
"VERY average"
The old adage - "you get what you pay for" is quite apt. The hotel - in pictures- is a true testament to the benefits of staging & a professional photographer...it is not at all that nice. The infrastructure leaves something to be desired - freezing cold in elevator & hallway. The "buffet breakfast" was sorry - I took one look, left & went to Denny's. The pillows were ridiculously small & made it hard to get comfortable. The hallway from the front desk to elevators & dining needed a good vacuuming. Even at the relatively low price I paid, I would not stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"The Best Hotel in Awhile"
The girl at the front desk was great checking in and the girl at the desk when we were checking out was great too. The location was prefect . The food was good. One complaint hot water wasn't good hopefully it was a one time deal. Will stay again. And loved the fact it was pet friendly. And it was right off of 91 which was good.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"heading to the big "e""
wanted to plan an afternoon & evening at the big 'E" and not drive home, this worked out perfect, the hotel was very close and very nice, had all the things you needed including indoor swimming pool, dinning and lounge area, had a great stay.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
The Gansers
"Very nice receptionist."
We had a nice stay. The air conditioning didn't work, but they were quick to want to do the repairs. Everyone in the hotel was very nice, as was our room.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Not quite up to par."
This hotel was very close to the highway, and very busy. When I arrived some group was meeting there and the lobby was packed with kids trying to buy things from the cooler near the counter and playing tag and hide and seek in the lobyy and hallways branching off the entrance. In my room, the empty refrigerator must have had a loose part, because it buzzed and pinged loudly many times an hour. The bathroom could use some caulk....I was in a room near the end of a hallway with an exit door that shook and made the walls vibrate each time someone entered or left. All in all, a noisy, unpleasant stay. Very unlike the Hilton Garden in nearby Springfield, which is clean and quiet.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
MLP
"Enfield Holiday Inn"
As soon as I saw that my room was on the ground floor poolside, I should have asked for a room change. I saw that the pool closed at 10pm so I figured it would be fine. I was wrong and had to deal with people loudly talking by the pool until well after 11:30 pm. The sliding glass door from my room to the pool deck was left unlocked...anyone could have opened it from the outside. I happened to check it when I was looking to see where all the noise from outside was coming from. There was also a used washcloth left in the shower. The WIFI code the desk gave me was wrong. And why isn't a small breakfast included? The room itself was comfortable and the staff was nice and helpful, but I would not recommend this hotel. The stay was just annoying all around.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
rita
"Nice pool, tennis courts and basketball court"
We had a delicious philly steak sandwich and salad on a Sunday night and a nice chat with the bartender/waitstaff from the University of Kentucky. Great meal and nice staff in the restaurant. Room was a little run down - thermostat was moved form the wall and the spackling on the wall was not patched and painted in Room 521. Bath room door was tight entering and exiting. Room was clean and comfortable bed. No Golf Channel on the television.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Wendy
"Close to Six-Flags"
The hotel was o.k. It was close to Six Flags, but the overall cleanliness was not what I was expecting. Our bathroom tub was pretty scratched up (grey) and one of the towels was dirty. The floor of the hallway could have used a thorough vacuuming and (most disappointing of all) the outside pool was covered by a carpet of little insects. I am not a cleanliness freak, but I thought that a little more attention to detail could have gone a long way.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Disapointed"
This is my third time staying at this hotel and the experience continues to decline. They no longer have a hot tub and the staff was very rude when the pool was closing. The restaurant has declined in food as well as service. It took forever to recieve the food and when it arrived it was over seasoned and under cooked. Overall this hotel needs a serious makeover especially for the price.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Not up to expectations"
Had stayed here many times before. It is getting run down. The rooms were not in good shape. Carpets were moist, showers didn't drain well, TV cable didn't work properly. Don't think I would stay there again.
4 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Nice, Friendly & Clean"
The staff was friendly & helpful on nearby attractions (where to go & how to get there). We were there for a basketball tournament. The hotel was minutes away from the basketball hall of fame.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Not what we expected"
I don't know how this hotel got a 3 star rating.The room was adequate enough but the bathroom was less than adequate. It was tiny and the bath tub filled up with water while taking a shower.The toilet almost over flowed on us twice in the two days we were there. One of the main reasons we chose this hotel was for the indoor and outdoor pools as we all love to spend as much time in the pool as we can while at the hotel.Both of the pools were DISGUSTING! I don't think they had been vacuumed in a long time.When we mentioned it to the desk they said they would get someone right on it. If they had someone clean it they didn't do a very good job.What a disappointment to our family! All in all,we would not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Great location for six flags adventure"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were in very good order. The facility is a little dated and needs some updates to infrastructure. Hotel location is great for visits to Six flags or Springfield attractions.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Keep driving!"
The hotel needs serious maintenance and rennovation. We had to take the service elevator. The hotel staff ignored complaints of folks in the pool with glass beer bottles and cigarettes. The internet did not work in or near to my room. The room was clean and nice. Keep driving if you can!
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
SFF
"Fun Summer Weekend"
My family (two adults, two children) needed a weekend out of the city with a well-priced hotel, location close to activities, and opportunities to get outside and relax. The indoor/outdoor pools were great (we only used outdoor), the availability of basketball and tennis courts were a nice touch. The room was very comfortable and clean and the restaurant offered a delicious breakfast. Close to activities in downtown Springfield (bball hall of fame, Dr. Seuss sculpture garden and museums, six flags) but felt like a weekend in the country.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
Cassie
"Full service Hotel"
Old school full service Holiday Inn with modern upgrades. Excellent staff. Our room was a huge comfortable king suite that gave us plenty of space to unpack and unwind. Great breakfast and professional friendly caring staff -- everyone frpm shuttle driver to front desk manager made you feel welcome.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
tired
overall it was well worth the money. The hotel has plenty of ammenities,2 pools etc. The only knock was the room walls are paper thin, we heard everything going on next door.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Place for family and business trip to stay"
Very nice staff, great place to stay. I found very friendly staff, great place to stay with family with free breakfast And free parking
Other trip May 28, 2013
Masroor
"Very convenient and comfortable."
I was impressed with this hotel, I didn't expect so much from a Holiday Inn. Very pleasant experience.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"1 night stay"
1 night stay there to attend a relatives graduation from UMASS. It was clean which is all I can ask for when I'm staying at a hotel that I get there at 11 pm and leave at 6 am the following day. Good in and out hotel.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
guest
"Cheer fest stay"
Very nice, accommodating staff, bathroom a little small but otherwise a nice room
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"great place"
Nothing I loved the hotel... I did wish they had a hot tub...
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Bathroom in need of major overhaul!"
The hotel itself was fine. Our bathroom was really bad! The shower didn't drain, the tiles were cracked and enamal on the tub worn off. The bathroom floor tiles was cracked and stained. It had a nice granite vanity top but that was like putting lipstick on a pig! The other room issues are there a very few outlets and not one next to the bed to charge your phone. The heating and cooling system is very loud and turns on and off a lot disturbing your sleep. The linens were nice & clean. The lobby and restaurant were nice and updated. The staff was wonderful! Just because of the bathrooms I probably would not stay again when vistiing Six Flags.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Great for the $$$"
Awesome rooms with comfy comfy beds...Great location to everything in the area....
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
martha
"NO HOT TUB, hotel ok, staff was friendly."
I booked this hotel becuase Expedia said it had a hot tub, IT DOES NOT...
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"Enjoyed our stay"
We had to fly out of Bradley at 5 am the next day. We ate at The Backyard BBQ up the road instead of at the hotel. The staff was really nice. Offered us items from the snack bar since the breakfast would not be open when we checked out. Shuttle to the airport. Overall it was a good last night for our long business trip.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2013
Colleen
Very nice room for the $$$
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
martha
"Great for overnight stay"
I needed a place to stay after a long ride. I got in after 10 PM and checked out the next day. What I saw of the hotel was good and the staff was friendly. I didn't make checkout time because I was exhausted from the trip, but there was no hassle with that. If I'm in the area again, I would stay here.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2013
Beachgirl247
Friendly helpful staff. Pleasant stay.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2013
ELEVATORS AND BATHROOM TUBS NEED IMPROVEMENTS: GROUT AND CLEANLINESS
3 night trip Dec 23, 2012
L F CLARK
"Good, but not great."
The restaurant does not open for lunch. Thoom, while comfortable, was dull & uninteresting. The staff is terrific.
Other trip Dec 11, 2012
We were very disapointed no spa but they still had it on web and under your the hotel. COM
2 night trip Nov 21, 2012
Comfortable and clean
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"Great!!!"
Great and excelent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
"Great Staff/Customer Service"
My husband and I were originally only going to stay one night at this hotel on our honeymoon but we wound up staying 2. The woman at the front desk was super friendly and didnt charge us for checking in 3 hours early( i was really sick with a cold and just wanted a nap!!!) When we went up to our room and attempted to turn the TV on we figured out that one whole outlet in the room was not working. With a quick call to the front desk they switched our rooms little did we know that for the hassle they upgraded us from a double bed room to their king suite. It was heaven! So much so that we booked another night and they even discounted that night for us. Such a great staff,awesome pool and spa and great restaurant although a little pricey!
Other trip Oct 13, 2012
"Friendly Service"
Overall the stay was pleasant. The service was excellent! TV reception was no good, but, we were credited some money back to our account. The bed was quite comfortable. We slept well. Complimentary coffee at the front desk was nice. Rooms were provided wth a fridge and microwave.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Great for short stop over."
Hotel staff were very helpful and courteous. Food in restaraunt was prepared well, flavorful, and served quickly. Would stay again if in the area.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
Joanne
"Six flags getaway"
Thought the hotel was perfect for what we needed it for, clean and the staff was good.
1 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2012
Pm
"Loved the comfort."
Loved the indoor pool and hot tub, bed was really comfortable.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Shauna
"Overall a good stay."
Only hotel around with a pool and spa which is why i chose to stay there. Was a bit dissapointing though to find the pool and spa needing a good clean/renovation. Other than that the only other flaw was the bathrooms which also seemed a little run down. Overall the hotel was a great place to stay and close to the Big E! The breakfast buffet was a decent price and it was convienient to get a quick bite before checking out in th morning.
Romance trip Sep 29, 2012
we had a great stay we will come again
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
ann
"Servicable but not glamorous"
The lobby had a terrible smell, but the room was clean. The bathroom door was chipped and peeling, which made it feel as if the place was run-down. Room was comfortable, staff was extremely helpful. A refrigerator and microwave made it extremely convenient to be there for several days.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2012
"two nights"
This was the first time staying in a holiday inn. Not bad-- the room was clean and breakfast was good. fitness room was a mess-- overall not a bad stay, especially for the price.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2012
keith
The lots on the side were filled. We had to park in the back lot. They had lights that weren't on in the rear of building. I didn't see any security cameras. We were at the end of the hall, around a corner and on the side off the stairway. Didn't feel safe with children. The bathroom floor was dirty. The was damage on the ceiling in the bathroom and bedroom. The location is right off an exit.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"Great place to stay, but I wouldn't eat there."
The desk staff was wonderfully helpful and friendly. Our room was great, the restaurant was terrible. Food was awful. How can you screw up waffle fries? but they managed somehow. The clam chowder undercooked. Breakfast buffet was much better than dinner.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012