All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2025 Rosa L. Park Boulevard, Nashville, TN, 37228, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great deal in a town with expensive hotels."
Millenium has everything you need, at much better value than the expensive hotels downtown. Their shuttle will bring you anywhere, and come and pick you up for just the price of a tip to the driver. The drivers are friendly and engaging. The restaurant is good; as is the gym. I'll definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"terrible"
Freezing lobby, terrible slow internet, shuttle service not running
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
business travel
"Family Weekend"
Stayed here because it was mentioned in the Hot Chocolate race series. The price was much higher than I have paid at this same hotel during other weekends. Check-in and check-out process was simple. We did not receive our breakfast vouchers at check-in. No hot water for several hours on Saturday, assuming that was from the several race participants showering and checking out at the same time. Awoken Sunday morning at 5am from rowdy and arguing neighbors but it was resolved quickly by hotel staff. I will stay here again, hopefully for a cheaper price next time.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Not worth the price."
Fairly close to downtown Nashville. Some of the staff were amazing while the majority is fairly rude. Room was outdated and ceiling drooping down. Shuttle was nice but only running one day. Wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Hailey
"Terrible"
Furness was noisy all night. Bulb burned out in lamp had to unplug tv and plug back in for volume to work No counter in bathroom worst stay I've ever had in a hotel.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
george
Very nice staff. Great hotel for the price. Only 10 minutes from downtown.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Good Locale for the Price"
The Millennium Maxwell House was a pleasant surprise and experience. With a shuttle running downtown and an awesome staff ready to jump through hoops and do more than their fair share to help out, I highly recommend this place whenever you stay. From the front desk, to the bar staff, this gorgeous hotel will help you live the Nashville life on a budget.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Leaving for Better Service"
I booked by reservations online and pre-paid for three rooms. I received one confirmation number via email. I arrived to the hotel on February 13 at 2pm. I was told my rooms would not be available till 3pm which was fine. The staff person said she would call me when the room was available, which was also fine. I arrived back to the hotel around 5 and gave him my name. He told me that I did not have a room reserved in my name. I gave him my conformation and he told me that if I reserved three rooms then I should have three different confirmation numbers. I showed him on my cell phone that I only had one number and that my rooms was pre-paid. He refused to assist me and told me to contact Expedia and let them handle my problem. Another lady walked up and said that she would help but only if the other man wanted her too.I asked for the manager but he never showed much concern either. A young lady came back over to me and said that she would fix my problem. She searched in the computer and learned that someone had removed my name from the reservation list and added my guest traveling with me instead. It took me 1hr to get checked into my room and thus caused me to miss my dinner reservations that I had planned for me and my guest.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Kelvin
"Room for Improvement"
It served its purpose for our stay, but the room was a bit in disarray. The shower rod was hanging from the wall, making the curtain slide open as you shower. Also, the hot water was nonexistent after I waited over 20 minutes after my girlfriend showered, and even she commented that it went in and out. Overall, as I said, it was fine for our use: there was a comfy bed, and the hotel provides a convenient shuttle service downtown, but the hotel could use some repair in places.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
The stay was very nice. I've stayed at the hotel once before and both times were pleasant. The rooms, especially the bathrooms, could use some new paint. Other than that, everything was great.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Don't."
Dump. Not good. Stinky. Gross.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jodah
"Quiet place to stay"
Had a terrible experience at the initial hotel I booked on Expedia. This one was much better. It is quiet and the staff is helpful and friendly. Need a car though. Not walking distance to town but great access to I-65 north and south.
Jacqueline
"Average Hotel"
Check in was suppose to be at 3pm however we were not able to get in our room until around 4pm. There was only one lady checking people in and then when the line increased they had 3 although 2 of their computers would not work. Very long lines due to race in town. The room was pretty nice and the bed slept well. Left the room early to run in the race and went to eat breakfast. When we got back to the room to take a shower there was no hot water. They said it was due to so many runners using the showers. I guess it is an older hotel and does not have very speedy recover on the hot water heaters. Decided to just leave and take a shower when we got home.
MiMi
"Not Close to downtown, have to take taxi to reach"
The hotel is roughly located 3-1/2 miles away from the downtown, In absence of the public transport, really have to depend on a taxi or car, not a good choice if you want to stay closer downtown or do not have your personal vehicle, The hairdryer was not working, had to call the front desk 3 times to fix the problem
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Vikas
"Staff was helpg"
Went to Nashville for Business, went to listen to blue grass at night shuttle was convenient and the driver friendly and helpful
"Good hotel, with some improvement needed"
The Millennium is a huge classic hotel, well maintain, with comfortable modern rooms,and with easy access in terms of downtown area. Easy in and out from the highway. My only negative comment is that the front desk is not that all friendly. This hotel takes big groups, and you can tell the the people working at the front desk doesn't like that, and are not prepare for it either. At my arrival by myself, I was treated as I was part of a large group, and ordered to wait on the lobby for them to be ready for me. They told me I had to wait 30-45 minutes before I could get my room. When I had to check out next morning, there was a lot of people at the front desk, only one person attending guests. They really need to work on this.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Inmaculada
"Hot chocolate but no hot water"
Only downfall was they ran out of hot water after 2 people had showered
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great Location & Budget Friendly"
Great hotel if you're looking for a good hotel in Nashville withoutt breaking the bank. Located just outside of downtown, you save well over $100 a night compared to a downtown hotel room and you get free parking, worth the 5min free shuttle ride into downtown.
1 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"mediocre condition"
Hotel is old. Room is kind of old type too. Not sound proof. No good restaurant nearby. shuttle is not timely scheduled, sometimes has to wait long. No complementary breakfast provided. No Wi-Fi provided. Good thing was that the staff are friendly.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
harry
"Decent hotel"
there was rust in the shower which was pretty gross. The room was so musty that my nose stayed stopped up till I left. It was a joining room and we could hear the people through the door like they were next to us. But the hotel staff and lobby Was nice. Overall I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
"Millennium Hotel"
The hotel was pretty nice. The rooms may be a little outdated but you pay for what you get. The shuttle was pretty convenient however it doesn't run as often as they make you believe. The drivers are super nice, they just don't seem to be available often.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Brandon
"good stay"
Good stay. Good hotel but a tad dated.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Excellent stay !"
Hotel was excellent facility with Restaurant and Lounge. Employees were excellent. In fact when I was going into room the maid in the hallway asked if she could help me and said if you need anything let me know.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Moneda
My experience was ok, I was expecting so much more like a up-to-date room.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Angela
"Ok, not great"
The location is right off of the interstate, which is nice, but the hotel is further away from music row than I thought. The room was fairly clean but smelled like smoke, it was supposed to be non smoking. The free shuttle was nice. The second day we were there, the hot water heater broke and we were without hot water. The reception desk attendant's response was "I don't know what to tell you. We have someone on it." It took all day for it to get fix. No apologizes or announcements were given during or after the situation.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Not too bad but could use a few updates."
Staff and restaurant(s) were great. We were there a week. The room was nice but the first one we got was not clean at all. They got us a new one right away but it was a little disappointing after prepaying for a whole week and driving for 12 hours to get there. The Internet connects, both wired and wireless were only good for Facebook and was super slow. We could not even watch Youtube videos or stream music. They changed us for it too, but again the staff took care of it right away. There was a false alarm that made us evacuate to the lobby at 3 AM but again, the staff handled it well. Since we spent little time actually in the hotel, it was a good deal with the online price I got, so it was not to bad for a giant hotel. The parking was tight a few times also. If you don't mind a smallish bathroom and don't need the Internet, then it's actually a bargain. Also, the coffee was, in fact, good to the last drop!
7 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Clark
I've stayed here multiple times and have never had an issue. I saw recent reviews and almost didn't stay, glad I ignored them. My room was perfectly fine, the employees were very nice and helpful, we even took the shuttle downtown...absolutely no issues. Very happy with what we got for the cost.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
Ashley
"Been here many times"
Stayed here many, many times. Great for business trips--BUT not a fan of free wifi ONLY in the lobby. Must pay $10 for 24 hours of wifi in room. Wish there was an indoor pool, but really, on our business trips, we never have time. They have free shuttle service within 5 miles of the hotel, so they will take you down-town. Good room rates. Great for conferences.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Needs some TLC and updating!!"
An early-morning fire alarm sent all guests to the lobby. We were told to go back to our rooms, but the elevators were still locked so we took the stairs again. Unfortunately, all even-numbered floors were locked from the stairwell, so it was one hour before we finally got back into our rooms. When I checked out, there was no explanation or compensation offered for the problems relating to the fire alarm. This reflects poorly on the hotel.
2 night trip Jan 26, 2015
"Pleasant surprise."
Enjoyed it very much. Internet sucked. Please provide free service. It's like charging for ice. I expect it to be included.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
peter
"Decent hotel...but dated."
Overall decent experience. The hotel is dated, but overall good for the price.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
B
"Close to downtown, but better price"
This place was the best deal I found in the Nashville area. It was a quick drive to downtown, rooms were clean and updated. Yes, the lobby is a bit drafty with the large sliding doors while you wait for the shuttle. Shuttle is a nice perk.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Crif
"Weekend visit to nashville"
Great location, close to downtown. Older property but if good shape and excellent value
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"stay away"
Miss represented, run down and almost creepy
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
susan
"Hotel was very close to town, and a good price."
Decor a little dated, and the TV remote didn't work, but everyone was very polite.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Fine, but not great."
Hotel could use a little love; its age is showing. I got a bill for internet usage even though the sign-in didn't indicate it was going to cost anything and, more importantly, never worked. I made a toll-free call and got charged for that, too. Isn't it 2015? To their credit, they reversed these charges without protest, but why are they there in the first place? There was a fire alarm at 2:30 one morning; that's not likely their fault, but shouldn't someone have come and checked on the cold guests standing outside in their pajamas? Once we went back in (no one told us to, we just gave up on waiting), the doors were locked from the staircase to all but two floors - and then the elevators weren't in service. Food in restaurant was diner quality at best. Spend a little more and stay somewhere nice.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"MaxwellReview"
Great location however facilities are a little dated. Like the country music decor.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Norris
"Business Trip"
Selected hotel due to the proximity of location to a conference I attended. The hotel overall was fine, but, it had a constant odor of gas as you entered the lobby and the elevators. The second night of my stay, guest endured a fire alarm that turned out to be a false alarm, but, not all guest were notified. The hotel apparently does not have a PA system or a plan of notifying guest when it's safe to return to their rooms. Not all guest evacuated the hotet.
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice hotel. Not far from downtown."
Liked that theres a shuttle to drop you off downtown.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
staci
"Coul have been better"
Value for money not good. Hard to get bags to room no cart no offer for help. Bathtub rusty stopper did not work. No fridge compared to other places not good value or worth cost will not return
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
robert
"quality of service"
no problems
2 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2014
Edward
"Convenient to the sights and sounds of Nashville"
Staff was attentive to our needs, the desk, housekeeping, shuttle and dining room staff included.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Loved this Hotel !"
We just stayed one night but it was perfect ! Really comfortable beds , easy to get to and from town with the shuttle running every 1/2 hour . The staff was friendly and efficient . i would absolutely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Close enough to downtown without all the traffic"
Upon check-in I found the hotel staff to be some what rude and not very knowledgeable of the area. We did an upgrade to a "Club Room" so breakfast would be included. Apparently, a welcome drink and appetizers were also available to Club Room stayers, but no one informed us of this extra incentive. The breakfast bar left much to be desired and they only allowed us one coupon when there were 2 of us staying in the room. And the complimentary "comfy bathrobes" that were given to Club Room stayers were far from comfy and wouldn't fit anything bigger than a flagpole. Under the hotel amentities, it listed a complimentary shuttle anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel, including downtown and Music Row. When we requested the shuttle to take us to the Brazilian restaurant on 2nd Ave, they refused because they no longer offered the shuttle to anywhere, just to the Ryman and the airport. Needless to say, we missed our reservations and couldn't explore downtown as we planned. The bathroom was in dire need of renovations. The constant ticking from the elevator that was right outside our room kept me up most of the night. The only good thing I can say about the hotel was it's location and the bed was super comfortable! Even though I got a good "deal" on this hotel, I doubt I ever stay here again!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Paid a bit extra for some added comfort."
Great stay, and only 5-10 min away from downtown. A lot of parking
2 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
The hotel staff was very helpful and accommodating.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Amenities, please...."
Went to Nashville for a weekend getaway. We were pleased with the proximity to downtown, the hotel was beautiful but the room needed some updating. The bathroom was especially dinghy. The hotel is not cheap, but does not offer free wifi or a small refrigerator or microwave. Not at all acceptable for any extended stay.
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"I did not like the fact that the lobby was cold"
The lobby was so very cold I could hardly stand it. I do not think two large sliding door panels are needed. I would prefer a smaller door entrance. It would save a lot of heat and and staff and everyone staying there would be much happier. The hall ways were also cold. I could deal with that. I even noticed a staff person at the front desk wearing gloves while checking people in.I thought that looked a bit odd. Then I quickly caught on. Another thing I would like to bring up. With two large panels of glass covering the complete entrance I did not feel very safe for staff or myself.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great! Except for the shower."
I liked the hotel. Everyone was nice. But, the bathroom was a major let down. The shower didn't drain properly so by the time the water warmed up you were standing in an inch of water. There was also no fan in the bathroom which I think contributed to what I thought looked like pink mold on the ceiling. The beds were comfy. Everything else was great. The shower sketched me out a bit.
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Great time"
Front desk staff Valerie was very nice ..polite and helpful. Drivers were also friendly...informative (can't remember all their names).room was comfortable ...bed was great.....Had sunday buffet which was very tasty.....the only down fall was the bar...it seemed like they did not put hardly any liquor in the drink....asked for them to put alcohol in drink and they charged me double......
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015