All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2025 Rosa L. Park Boulevard, Nashville, TN, 37228, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overnight stay"
Very nice room
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
tammy
"great stay"
Its was a short stay but there were no loud noise from hallways and outside.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
jeremie
"Good to go in Nashville."
Great place to stay. Friendly staff! Close to downtown.
1 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
gary
"Disappointing"
This hotel was probably a gem.....in it's day. That day has passed. Chipped woodwork, dirty and worn carpet and tiny bathroom. Just not a very pleasant stay. Certainly not 3 1/2 stars in my opinion.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
"Nice hotel with friendly helpful staff."
Was not as close to downtown as I like but the had a shuttle service.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"motel review"
Great location, love the restaurant and having room service
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Melva
"Will not return"
Beware, there were three charges to our credit card even though we paid through hotels.com. Also, the rooms have that awful set up where the sink is in the room, not the bathroom. The walls are paper thin. I will not stay here again.
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Janet
"passing thru Nashville"
Nice having the shuttle to downtown. Bartender helpful with information on where to go. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great!"
The place was great. We only spent 1 night. I would stay again. The only thing I noticed is the bathroom shower tiles are very outdated and seem out of place in such a nice room.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Myra
"Great Accomodations"
Excellent location and very nice hotel. Restaurant and bar on site were also nice.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Dana
"This is NOT a 3 1/2 star hotel!!!!!"
Apparently, I don't understand the Expedia rating system because this hotel is rated 3 1/2 stars, and the brand new Marriott Residence Inn is only 3 stars? I would rate this hotel as a 1 1/2 stars maybe. It is an older hotel and is really showing it's age. The lobby looks nice enough but when you go up in the elevators (which had their own issues), the hallway and room carpets are pretty shabby and worn, with some rather large fraying spots to the point of being tripping hazards. The room doors were all beat up at the bottoms, the walls are paper thin, and the pillowcases were ripping out at the seams. The ceiling in the shower was literally peeling off and I was standing in ankle deep water while showering.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
J
"very friendly staff"
very friendly staff special the cleaning ladies!!!!!!! Its about 2.5 mills from downtown and about 3 mills from midtown. free transportation to convention center
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
sara
"Overpriced and below average"
I was just in town to move my daughter out of college. The hotel was just okay but very overpriced for the condition of the rooms.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Lovely room with amazing view of downtown Nashville. Only problem was that we later realised our blanket on the bed was covered in old cigarette burns!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great location abutting downtown"
The common areas, restaurant, and live entertainment, as well as ample parking out front make this a quite convenient hotel. It's about a three-minute drive into downtown (direct and easy drive) and near a major freeway, making all of Nashville convenient by car.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
AJ
"Smelly Hotel!!!"
The lobby had a bad odor along with the bar and restaurant. I would never go back,
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
First and foremost, the shuttle driver for this "Hotel" is a CHAMP, the only reason this review is anywhere above a 1 is because of him. Don't be shy to tip the man when he avoids every drunk driver playing bumper cars all over Broadway to pick you up late at night downtown.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Ed
"The shuttle made the deal."
The room was decent for the price we paid and the staff were helpful. The original list price was over $400 which would have been laughable for this place, but hotels.com got us slightly over $100 per night with some resort fee. I'm not sure what qualifies as a resort but they had a free shuttle downtown and a small pool. The shuttle really made this place worth it.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
"Motel 6 comfort at Maxwell Prices."
It's ok, the towels are better then Motel 6 but other then that everything else is pretty much the same except at Motel 6 there's a plug near the bed for your CPAP machine. better bring an 8 foot extension cord if you need your breathing machine. No working sleep button on the tv remote either. Restraunt was very nice. Breakfast buffett was very good.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
dean
"Not in a good area!"
Hotel shuttle was not dependable (waited over and hour and then took a cab back for $10). Just far enough from downtown Nashville to make it an inconvenience. Our first night there we decided to walk downtown. We were stopped by the police and informed we were walking through a bad area and told to call 911 if we had any issues.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great place"
We stay here when we come to Nashville because it is always clean comfortable and a great value.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"work in Nashville"
Although the hotel is a little dated,my stay was pleasant and the location couldn't have been any better for the work I was there for. The shuttle made the evenings worry free.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Fine hotel, excellent location, free parking"
I highly recommend the Millennium Maxwell House Nashville for these reasons: 1) it is located just off I-65 so it is very accessible. 2) the Hotel's popular shuttle will take you to the Broadway music scene in a matter of minutes (be sure to tip the driver handsomely. Think of doing this day in and day out.) 3 the Maxwell also provides great music in its spacious lounge; 4) the $11 all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet is excellent. No need for lunch. 5) the staff smiles (this is my save-the-best-for-last observation. Talk to the staff where ever you go. Chit-chat. Be friendly. Ask them a question or two. You will know within seconds if they are treated fairly and that reflects on the hotel as a whole. Nice place. Just do it!!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Wayne
"Maxwell House"
We arrived at the hotel at 4:00pm and our two rooms were not quite ready. They asked us to please wait in the lobby as the rooms should be ready soon. At 4:45pm I told the woman at the front desk that we needed to get into our rooms as we had dinner reservations at 6:00pm. At that time she stated our rooms were finally ready. When we woke up Saturday morning, there was no hot water in either of the two rooms that we stayed in which meant no showers that morning. When I told the woman at the front desk how disappointed I was in the stay, she quickly asked if I would like a free breakfast. I told her no, what I wanted was a hot shower. She stated that they had to reset the hot water heater. Really??? I wouldn't stay there again. I was really disappointed.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Steph
"Rooms, Rooms, Rooms"
Over all the hotel was well kept. But the room was just a room. No mini fidge, old hair drier, mirror on inside of closet door. No extra's you would expect for over $300 a night. The room at a glance was clean. Then when you shut the bathroom door it's like no one had EVER thought to clean behind it. The bar was in poor shape but the staff was very nice.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Jay
"My First Trip to Music City"
All was well and good. Beautiful hotel lobby with a lot of music history. I especially liked the transportation from the airport however the service needs to start earlier. I waited two hours to be picked up. The dinner buffet is a nice touch but I did not like the food choices. I ate a good breakfast upon arrival.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Diatra
"Great Hotel, reasonably priced."
Room was a little dated, but clean. You'll probably want to rent a car, although we took advantage of the free transfer service to the downtown area, which worked out perfectly - parking was expensive downtown. Food was excellent, but options not plentiful. Perfect for the one off where you need to eat at the hotel.
4 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice for Price"
Nice location. Great shuttle service to downtown. Rooms need to be updated. Beds are comfy though.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Amanda J
"hotel"
Front desk staff was very rude. We could not even pre register when we arrived. I would not recommend for anyone arriving before 3pm since they make you sit until Housekeeping tells them the room is ready. Why can't they contact Housekeeping and let them know when guest arrive to get that room ready. Food was good. The bar area was okay. Staff needs to be more welcoming to guests in all areas. Karaoke seemed to like the locals more then guests in the hotel. Bar and karaoke staff need to be more presentable to guests, they looked unkept, uniforms were sloppy and karaoke person dressed in flanne shirt, t-shirt and jeans. Shuttle bus was not running on schedule that they posted. Also they have you wait outside where there is no seating. You cannot wait inside because the windows are tinted so you cannot see when the shuttle arrives.
brett
Only stayed one night.. My husband was not happy with the T.V. remote but it might be just a user issue. We were on the sixth floor and never had a elevator issue like others have complained about it beingbeing too slow. Bathroom was clean and bed was comfy. However, room was pricy for what you get. $105.00 / night would be fair and more comparable to the size and amenities of similar hotels.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Helpful free shuttle to downtown"
Hotel was great, have stayed with them before. booked with Expedia and prepaid with credit card. almost a week since the overnight and am still waiting for extra charges to clear. Billing clerk not helpful with what the charge is for, just said it should clear from my account. I am not happy with this unexplained charge of $41.72. There was another $50.00 charge that finally cleared.
Di
"Not so friendly Staff"
The staff was rude. You'd ask a question politely and they'd respond "huh" or talked down when you needed something. I am an occupational therapist and was in for a conference and was appalled at the front desk service. NEVER again ! The walls are thin, you can hear EVERYTHING
"Ok but disappointed"
Ok, but disappointed. Good location but hotel rooms need updating & better cleaning. Ours wasn't very clean & we had to move. Staff were quick to respond to our complaint & moved us to a new room very quickly. Bathrooms are tiny & you can hear people in next room using bathroom.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
PAReader
"Comfortable"
The shuttle to downtown was very nice. Rooms are comfortable
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
from alaska
"First time in this hotel"
I thoroughtly enjoyed my stay here--although got a bit confused with directions trying to et there. THe room was very nice and the food was excellent.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Experience was overall good. We really liked the free shuttle downtown. The staff could have been more helpful and our room didn't get cleaned one of the days we were there. For the price and free parking, it was worth it.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Kristib
"Free parking and good shuttle service"
The shuttle to downtown is very handy. It drops you off right by Broadway.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Pay more, get less"
We paid a lot less for other hotels that had more amenities. In our room we had to ask for a desk chair and there was no ottoman like the one in the picture. We had no refrigerator, no microwave and no internet access, no indoor pool (only a seasonal outdoor pool) or hot tub, no complimentary breakfast. The quality of the TV reception was poor. At one point the fire alarm went off but it must have been a false alarm. The alarm was going off in other rooms long before it went off in our room. We were just disappointed to find we were getting so much less in our stay after paying so much more. We won't be back.
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Many better hotels to choose from!"
Room had nice view of the city skyline which was the best part of the room. The front desk staff were efficient but never smiled and acted as though it was an inconvenience to check me in/out. The property is in need of a remodel. Room doors are damaged and wood is peeling. The worst part was while taking a shower, seeing many strands of black hair stuck to the tile (I am blonde), then looking over and seeing the bathroom wall pulling apart from the base. I didn't expect these conditions at a Millenium property.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
Rebecca
"Hotel close to Nashville"
Hotel was good for the value compared to some pricing in Nashville downtown area. It is in need of some repair, but overall we were very comfortable there. Served our purpose for the weekend. Breakfast was good for 10.00.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
My experience with this hotel was wonderful! It was close to downtown and had shuttle service provided.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Most Bang for Your Buck!!"
This hotel is a great place to stay in Nashville. It's a few miles from downtown but they offer a shuttle service that leaves every 30 minutes to drop you off downtown and pick you back up so you don't have to worry over parking downtown or driving after drinking. It's a very nice property. The price was fantastic for the value. I feared it would be under construction or something for that bottom dollar price but it was excellent. Very very nice. I would definitely stay there again. They had a lovely little gift shop and a very nice lobby. The only con at all would be having to pay for wifi in the room, which I did not, but I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Nashville. Comfy beds, nice sized room. I would have expected to pay much more for a room of this quality!
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nashville"
Service and cleanliness was great! Free shuttle to downtown all day was a plus. Not too far from downtown. No complimentary breakfast though!
Mac
"Very nice hotel but unreliable shuttle service"
The hotel was nice with very nice and friendly staff. One of the reasons we booked here was the shuttle service to/from airport and center city. However It was extremely unreliable. On one occasion we waited almost 50 minutes after calling for our ride to get back to the hotel from the designated waiting spot. The other was in the morning to get to our destination in center city. We were told by the front desk that we would have a 10 minute wait which then turned into a half hour. There was mass confusion at the front desk as to which driver was on which run. In the meantime we were saved by kind hotel guests who were checking out and had their own car who offered us a ride to our destination. The most annoying part of all this is there was an unused hotel van parked at the front door the whole time. Needless to say this unreliable limousine experience lowered our rating for this otherwise fine hotel
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Very expensive for what you got. No restaurants within walking distance. Carpet in the room hadn't had a thorough cleaning in a while. Elevators slow. Poor internet in the lobby and none in the room unless charged $9.99 per day. Microwave and Refrigerator extra also. Front desk personnel multitasking when checking me in and hardly looked at me.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Outdated hotel too far from town."
Outdated hotel too far from town. Adequate room though.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Happy but not overwhelmed"
The overall appearance was nice until you sat down and then you started noticing the outdated floors and such, the tile in the shower had mold in the grout and the commode leaked around the seal in the tank so you would hear it fill up from time to time, we have stayed in Nashville several times at different locations and I would give this place a 3 star not worth over 100.00 a night in my opinion
2 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
"Nice hotel near downtown"
Great shuttle service to downtown Nashville. Rooms were clean and security a+.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Nice Clean Hotel"
Very pleased overall but the wifi is misleading it's only available in lobby with no charge their is a charge for in room wifi that needs changed
bill
"Decent value, slightly past its prime"
This hotel is starting show signs of wear. But because it's a little off the beaten path for Music Row, the price was better than most. The room was comfortable, the staff courteous (though I didn't interact with them much). Had a problem with the bathtub faucet (one of those signs of wear), and a maintenance guy was there in minutes.
4 night business trip Mar 24, 2015