All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2025 Rosa L. Park Boulevard, Nashville, TN, 37228, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"get place"
pleasant will book again
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Super place to stay in Nashville"
We had a stupendous time. The staff was incredible, from John and George at the pub to the desk clerks and shuttle drivers. All were friendly, helpful and accommodating. The entertainment was amazing. Karaoke, dancing, poolside music. Couldn't ask for a better vacation.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Awesome pool and easy cab to downtown"
This hotel was perfect for our long weekend getaway in Nashville. It was our first time in town, and we loved the vibe of "Music City." The hotel had an awesome pool and happy hour specials, so we were able to take advantage of that every day. Our room was nice and quiet, and I liked that the sink was separate from the rest of the bathroom so it was easy to get ready. Getting to downtown and Broadway was less than a $10 uber ride, so it was worth not spending a fortune for a hotel downtown. This was a great deal and I will definitely be back to stay when I come back to Nashville.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Kathleen
"One of the best"
Front staff was friendly and informative, beds were amazingly comfortable - comforter was the softest I have ever used! Breakfast buffet was delicious and had a huge assortment! We stay at hotels a lot and I would have to say this is clearly one of the best!
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Great Hotel for a Great Price!"
We were driving in from Pennsylvania and pre paid booked at the last minute what I thought was a standard King room for a decent rate. I was really looking forward to a comfortable stay after a long drive and pleasantly surprised! The presidential suite! It was amazing and the hotel has many interesting items on display. The staff was nice and the food was decently priced. I even bought some items from the gift shop before we left for home. Great Hotel for a great price!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Christina
"Nashville stay"
This was a perfect fit for our quick visit to Nashville. The Hotel provided transportation to downtown and other sites which made our experience much better. Our room was older with peeling paint in bathroom, but room was well appointed.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Judy
"Nashville"
Bed was hard and the hotel was a bit noisy but the staff was awesome and so was the food!
3 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Christopher
"Quick visit downtown"
Great free shuttle to downtown was much appreciated.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Mary C Johnson
"Weekend in Nashville!"
This is the best place!! Clean and nice service They have a bar and a free shuttle to Downtown !
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Terry
"Down in TN"
We stayed in 2 rooms at the Millenium when my father was visiting so we could visit The Grand Ole Opry and other Nashville sites. We had stayed there 4-5 years before and were pleased with the hotel. Not so much this time. When we checked in there was a note in our rooms that the water service was going to be minimal from 9:00 pm until 3:00 am. We did not have an issue with this since we were going to be sleeping during that time. The morning before we left we still did not have hot water in one of the rooms. When I mentioned it to the clerk upon check-out her response was "we had to do maintenance and the water was turned back on that morning." I'm not sure what that had to do with us not having hot water. She did not address the issue of us not having hot water at all. The note said the water service was minimal from 9:00 pm until 3:00 am. We were trying to get showers at 9:00 am. After having walked around Nashville the day before, we were looking forward to taking a hot shower but evidently that is a perk not provided by this hotel. The breakfast buffet was also lacking as it looked and tasted like it was prepared two days prior. I will not be coming back.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Sub Par Hotel"
This hotel needs updates for the prices they charge. I didn't even stay at the hotel I left when I finished my business meeting.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Business get away"
It was cool
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
michael
"upgrade the rooms"
needs a little upgrade
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
"Maxwell House: Don't Go!"
I do not like the Maxwell House and I will never go back. I had a two night reservation and they had somehow overbooked the hotel and we were sent to the Springhill Suites down the road (which is an excellent hotel...I would book there). We were not told that we were going to be at the Springhill Suites for only one night and we had to pack up all of our stuff and move back to the Maxwell House the second night. We found out we were only staying at the Springhill for one night when the housekieeping called us and asked why our stuff was still in the room. The front desk staff at the Maxwell is extremely rude and not helpful. They called and told me my room was ready 30 minutes before I got there but when I made it....i had to go somewhere else. And just to make our trip worse....a water line burst and our water was brown. If I was you, I would just plan on staying somewhere else.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Paige
"Expensive"
I was disappointed with regard to my stay. Given the price tag of 250+, I expected more; the hotel is old, as well as the amnenties. I was not impressed with the staff either. They seemed to be disoragnized and were not courteous by any means. I arrived earlier, and I went to the counter to see if i can check in at the time. Before I even reach the agent, she said in a loud voice "check in at 4pm". I was like, can it be done earlier, and she said no. The i said, according to my confirmation, check in at 3pm. She said we have no rooms. I called Hotels (made reservation through them) and explained what happened. Under the threat that i will cancel my reservation and go somewhere, then they checked me in. As a side note, there is nothing around this hotel. You have take shuttle (although free) or a cab to go to downtown to do any thing: food,.. In my opinion, I would stay there only, if there is a huge price difference from the downtown hotels.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
"Nice hotel not far from downtown Nashville"
Great hotel close to downtown. Even has a shuttle that takes you to and from which is very convenient. I'd consider this an average hotel overall. It suited our needs and I would definitely stay again. Only con was the shower in the room where the drain was clogged.
Other trip May 21, 2015
G
"Do not book if you need access to internet"
Wifi didn't work the entire time we were there, despite our best efforts. We got the run-around repeatedly from the front desk, which makes me think that they don't actually have wifi in the rooms. We were there for a long weekend, but had brought work to do that urgently needed to be done. We ended up going to Starbucks to get access, until they closed. Bathroom was the smallest I have seen in a hotel room in quite some time. Otherwise, it was ok - nothing special.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Had such a blast!"
So great! I recommend to every one- free shuttle to the airport and downtown is clutch.
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Riane
"Thank you"
Rita, the waitress and breakfast each day was incredible. We could never thank her enough. Mac, the shuttle driver was dependable and courteous. We had a great week in Nashville!
3 night family trip May 11, 2015
"It was decent."
If you're trying to get somewhere and you're on a time schedule, don't count on the shuttle. One man told a group of us he'd be back in 5 minutes but it took 45 minutes for the shuttle to finally arrive. They should also upgrade/remodel the rooms for the price.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Good experience. Could be better."
Good experience. Could be better. Some staff seemed very happy and engaged - shuttles, front desk, bar, restaurant. Seems they are doing what they can to keep the hotel affordable - cutting some corners - overall it works. If you're picky you'll notice where the cost cutting comes into play. Most people will probably be happy with the experience overall.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"WORST STAY EVER!!!"
This was the WORST experience I've ever had a hotel. I made 2 simple requests, a wheelchair accessable room with a tub, and a room with 2 beds. I got confirmation emails that I could be accomadated with both, but when I got to the room neither were available. Not to mention, the wheelchair barely fit into the bathroom, but when it finally did, there were no grab bars to get up out of the chair and use the bathroom. There also were no outlets in the bathroom to do your hair. TERRIBLE! We left and went to a different hotel! DO NOT STAY HERE!
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
"Okay hotel, not okay rooms"
The hotel looks like such a luxury hotel on the website, and in fact the lobby and restaurants and especially patio were lovely, but our room was extremely disappointing and there is not luxury hotel service. No space to put things (especially in the bathroom); closet rack too low to hang our clothes on; bathroom floor and A/C unit not clean; ant traps visible around the A/C unit (glad they had them but couldn't they find a more subtle or permanent way to get rid of the ants); all in all not the luxury hotel presented. We got a deal but if I had paid the full asking price I would have been livid; I'm not happy at all with the deal we got (still way too much for these accommodations). These seem to be building problems more than personnel who were all friendly enough (the cleaning staff noteably more helpful and friendly than the desk staff). The beds were comfortable and clean.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Liz
"Absolutely will never stay at this hotel again."
Location was excellent with easy access to downtown and other attractions. The hotel condition was less than one would expect, it is old and poorly maintained. Several water leaks were reported while we were there from other guests, and our shower never stopped dripping. The room had not been cleaned properly, in fact, it was pretty filthy. The hotel tells you that they have WiFi, however it was down all week. The pool had a sign on it "closed for the season". It greatly impeded my ability to do business without internet. The staff was not friendly or helpful at all, and several of the other guests on the patio were discussing these problems as well. Overall, the hotel is not one that I would recommend to anyone, and I will never book with this hotel again.
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
Michele
"Family Reunion"
Enjoyed our stay very much. Little disappointed that the pool was no open. All in all we had a good time
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Norma
"Hotel staff untrained"
The hotel staff at check in, were very confused and seemed lost. Had a hard time working the computer system. We had prepaid for 2 rooms, and they were to be adjoining, they had the 2 rooms, but they were not adjoining. The 3rd room we called and booked directly thru the hotel because we were unsure of the number of guest we would have in our party and didn't want to prepay and it not be refunded. Once we got there to check in, they had "lost" the 3rd room, and since we reserved it (3rd room) thru the hotel they said that our military discount would be applied once we paid for the room at check in. This was untrue. They said it had to be reserved with the discount applied. The staff didn't offer any compensation, even though the whole process to get checked in took over 30 minutes. Out of the 3 rooms, none were set up the same, the room I stayed in didn't even have a full length mirror. I will say though, the beds were super comfy. And everything was clean even if it was a little out dated. The location was great. The idea of the shuttle is great, but they didn't have very long hours or offer to shuttle many places. The breakfast buffet was good, a little pricey.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Bachelorette
"Nice hotel and convenient loction."
The room stay was good. The hotel is conveniently located for activities downtown and the Vanderbuilt University campus. Rooms are o.k. however the bathroom lacked shelf space. Overall a good experience.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Very nice room
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
tammy
"great stay"
Its was a short stay but there were no loud noise from hallways and outside.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
jeremie
There were 14 of us and we loved it. Close to downtown and shuttle drivers were awesome
Other trip May 8, 2015
miss
"Good to go in Nashville."
Great place to stay. Friendly staff! Close to downtown.
1 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
gary
"Disappointing"
This hotel was probably a gem.....in it's day. That day has passed. Chipped woodwork, dirty and worn carpet and tiny bathroom. Just not a very pleasant stay. Certainly not 3 1/2 stars in my opinion.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
"Not worth the price"
I expected more for the price of the room. I've paid less and gotten cleaner, more spacious rooms. The television worked sometimes. I just stopped using it.
Other trip May 7, 2015
wade
"Nice hotel near Nashville"
Overall a nice hotel near downtown Nashville. About a 10 minute ride but they provide shuttles to downton and the airport if needed. The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. WI-FI is very spotty making connectivity difficult except in teh main lobby..
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Nice hotel with friendly helpful staff."
Was not as close to downtown as I like but the had a shuttle service.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"motel review"
Great location, love the restaurant and having room service
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Melva
"Will not return"
Beware, there were three charges to our credit card even though we paid through hotels.com. Also, the rooms have that awful set up where the sink is in the room, not the bathroom. The walls are paper thin. I will not stay here again.
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Janet
"Very old hotel, very pricey for what it offers."
Not so much impressed for what we paid for. Old structure old rooms, nothing special or exciting
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Near downtown area"
Overall rating pretty good. the shuttle could have been larger and it would have been nice if the pool was open during these hot days
Other trip May 4, 2015
"passing thru Nashville"
Nice having the shuttle to downtown. Bartender helpful with information on where to go. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great!"
The place was great. We only spent 1 night. I would stay again. The only thing I noticed is the bathroom shower tiles are very outdated and seem out of place in such a nice room.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Myra
Good location. Nice outdoor area. Decent hotel for price
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Great Accomodations"
Excellent location and very nice hotel. Restaurant and bar on site were also nice.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Dana
"This is NOT a 3 1/2 star hotel!!!!!"
Apparently, I don't understand the Expedia rating system because this hotel is rated 3 1/2 stars, and the brand new Marriott Residence Inn is only 3 stars? I would rate this hotel as a 1 1/2 stars maybe. It is an older hotel and is really showing it's age. The lobby looks nice enough but when you go up in the elevators (which had their own issues), the hallway and room carpets are pretty shabby and worn, with some rather large fraying spots to the point of being tripping hazards. The room doors were all beat up at the bottoms, the walls are paper thin, and the pillowcases were ripping out at the seams. The ceiling in the shower was literally peeling off and I was standing in ankle deep water while showering.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
J
"very friendly staff"
very friendly staff special the cleaning ladies!!!!!!! Its about 2.5 mills from downtown and about 3 mills from midtown. free transportation to convention center
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
sara
"Overpriced and below average"
I was just in town to move my daughter out of college. The hotel was just okay but very overpriced for the condition of the rooms.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Lovely room with amazing view of downtown Nashville. Only problem was that we later realised our blanket on the bed was covered in old cigarette burns!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great location abutting downtown"
The common areas, restaurant, and live entertainment, as well as ample parking out front make this a quite convenient hotel. It's about a three-minute drive into downtown (direct and easy drive) and near a major freeway, making all of Nashville convenient by car.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
AJ
"Smelly Hotel!!!"
The lobby had a bad odor along with the bar and restaurant. I would never go back,
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
First and foremost, the shuttle driver for this "Hotel" is a CHAMP, the only reason this review is anywhere above a 1 is because of him. Don't be shy to tip the man when he avoids every drunk driver playing bumper cars all over Broadway to pick you up late at night downtown.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015