All hotels in Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America

2.5
    2.2
    2.9
"Worst hotel"
It was terrible the room was nasty the pillows for dirty the bathrooms were dirty towels are dirty. Did not like hotel at all
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Never staying there again!!"
Front desk service from the hotel was terrible. The housekeepers were the best part about theyre staff although they co stantly knock on your door for roomservice when we did not even ask for it. They wouldnt provide extra towels for us unless we paid for them, the breakfast was too early, and I have never stayed in a hotel that montiored so closely who is in and out of your room. Last I checked I paid for it. The pool was two feet wide(so small). There was barely any parking. And owner insisted that they must switch out the television while we were in the room. If they want to do renovations and changes they should just shut down until they are done.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Less than average,no microwave had to ask for iron no trash bags in waste basket booked 5 days only stayed 2. $69 per night, should've Ben $35
5 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Keith
My stsy was good just the room was a litter drirty the blankes wasn't new looks very used the room smell like smoke all the time.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Glenda
"Worst experience ever. Hotel should shut down"
The worst experience ever. Customer service was very bad. the internet was out and you have to call the repair person yourself because it's a mesh connect. the rooms were dirty. old tvs and no microwave. the room phones weren't even usable as we tried to call the front desk multiple times but no answer. we even called corporate but they said they can't do anything. over all, the worst place you can stay at it a days inn. I will be taking my business elsewhere such as comfort inn. or just any other chain besides this one. trust the reviews and the stars rating. they have a 1 star rating for a reason. I am very Unsatisfied with my stay.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Truong
Wished that it offers hot breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Filthy"
The worst hotel I've ever been. Fithy place. Hallways, staircase smell like urine. The pool was so dirty that no one could get in. The room was dirty as well. I totally regret staying there.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Robert L
"Good Stay"
Was very good and accomplished what we needed.
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
Barry
"Bad results on Hotels.coms end."
Hotel wouldn't be bad if I knew what it was. But Hotels.com listed everything incorrectly. In the end we got to the hotel and nothing that the website said was in the room was actually in the room. No 32" tv, no refrigerator, no safe, no "continental" breakfast. We showed up with perishable food for the weekend and no way to store it. One outlet was missing from the wall, the other was covered by the headboard. Neither bed lamp worked. There was a phone but it had no cables. Curtains had a hole in them. Ice machines were broken. Not staying at this hotel again and not booking through a website that misinforms customers.
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
We apologize about your recent stay.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Dylan
"Never Again"
Very disappointed with the hotel, expected Days Inn to be a lot better.
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
We apologize about your recent stay. We are currently under renovation to improve the property.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Worst hotel"
They gave me a smoking room when I asked for a non smoking room. I have a daughter 9 months old. I asked for a change of room they said I was trying to cheat them but trying to get a better room.
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
We apologize about your recent stay. We are currently under renovations to improve the property that we just purchase.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Terrible Hotel"
Air conditioning only blew lukewarm air Wouldn't let change rooms
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
We apologize about your recent stay. We hope you can join us once the hotel has been recently renovated. Thank you
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Alvin
"Days inn"
Nothing wrong with the actual hotel really. Not in good condition but nothing too awful as to be unlivable. The area however was the main downside- not so good and didnt feel very safe.
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
We apologize about your recent stay. We hope you can join us once the hotel has been completely renovated. Thank you
2 night business trip May 16, 2015
"poor service."
Ice machines don't work on 2nd-5th floor. Not allowed to stand outside unless your in front of your door. Banana's had mold on them from breakfast. Customers pied down the steps. And I wouldn't suggest this hotel to anyone.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Eboni
"Not Bad for a night or two..."
Days Inn is under renovation, so there is a lot of noise from that. The staff were friendly and accomodating. The lady at the front desk was able to get me a room before 3p, as I had arrived around 1p.But,the pool will not open until Memorial Day, which was disappointing, as it was 84 degrees. Didn't know that before I booked. Tip, be sure to inquire about that next time. One of the reasons I booked, in the first place. Sink faucet was broken and water went everywhere. Informed Housekeeping but no one came to fix it. The sheets were stained and had to get them changed. Housekeeping handled that. Didn't have enough bath linens due to the leaky faucet. Good continental breakfast though. The Inn is off of N. Military Hwy, so there are stores and restaurants everywhere.
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
Thank you for your recent stay. The pool is open and about the renovation.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
wanda r
"I wouldn't go back."
Hotel was dirty and loud inside and out. I would think one could do better for $85 a night.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"horrible stay"
This was the worst hotel experience ever. The room was smelly and horrible. The television wasn't operable. There wasn't a iron in the room. The hallway smelled like urine and there were guest stand outside loudly talking for almost four hours. This room wasn't worth my $90. I really want a refund.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Tina
"Never again"
Breakfast was horrible you show one room it don't looks like what was showed the only thing hospitable is the the people no TV worth watching it was terrible
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Doris
"DIRTY, UNSAFE, DISCUSTING"
Will NEVER stay here again....this hotel was filthy, the tub in the bathroom had a hole in it, and instead of it being repaired it was covered with TAPE. This was supposed to be a non-smoking room and it smelled like a carton of cigarettes not to mention the non stop party that was going outside until about 5 am, people hanging all over the banisters, spitting and yelling down as you walk by...The list of complaints goes on and on. I was traveling with two small children and was afraid to go to sleep , there was toooo much heavy traficking outside my room door. Had it not been so late i would've just checked out and went somewhere else.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Decent for the money"
Computer desk chairs are a lawsuit waiting to happen, as they are extremely shaky, and loose. Possible upgrade to HD, TV in the rooms to allow kids with game systems to play. Toilet kept breaking. Not a good thing when children are in the room. Blankets had burns and need to be replaced. For the money overall, it's not a bad spot for an overnight stay.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Calvin
"Norfolk Days Inn"
Good value. However, minuscule breakfast.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"work buddies"
We had to stay for work due to the snow. Everyone was very nice. Went above and beyond to make our stay awesone!
1 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
"Marines and truckers"
Good if youre on a tight budget, but I wouldn't let my mom stay there.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Ernie
"Days Inn Norfolk Military Highway get it together"
it was horrendousthe hotel staff was rude unhelpful unbothered and when I call down to the front desk to ask a question or get an answer to why my room was in the shape it was I got no response and when I checked out the staff was supposed to been bring in a luggage cart to the room but after 20 minutes I got tired of waiting and went and got it myself if I had known that he was going to be that uncomfortable I would have booked another hotel but because I was traveling I was tired and didn't feel like dealing with it
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Dajuan
"not a good part of town"
The hotel itself was ok for a short stay but not in the best part of town. I am on long stay..I switched hotels. :-(
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Internet Sucked"
Internet Sucked
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
Thank you for your stay.
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
Non smoking room was not smoke free. We smelt like ashtrays when we left.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Thank God no roaches"
It was a good over all experience, hotel needed work
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Daryon
"you pay for what you get"
the breakfast could be more desirable, bread, cereal, 'days old' bananas, apples.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
traveler
"Cheap and dirty"
The linen was dirty upon check-in. There was a long strand or hair on one of the pillow cases. The carpet was unclean. The toilet had a "sanitary tape" around it, yet the toilet rim had urine stains and hair on it. I had to clean the toilet myself as housekeeping staff did not arrive until 9am. There were no full bath towels in the room either, I had to dry off with handtowels after showering. I stayed for two nights and the room was not cleaned at all after my first night's stay. You get what you pay for and management is obviously trying to maximize profit by providing a low quality living space. I would neither stay here again at any location anywhere in the country nor recommend it to anyone.
Adam
"cheap without any service"
No room service at all, beds not made, sinks not cleaned, trash not emptied. Service consisted of the cleaning lady asking outside if we need anything, like towels.
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Not recommended for families."
Non smoking rooms stink with smoking odor. Infotmed the manager about the odor and reply was that we r trying to fix it ??? Beds pillows not clean. ..no towels were provided in my room...Not recommended for families.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"Grungy old hotel, needs to be redone."
Old hotel, likely was nice years ago, now it is grungy with that distinctive old hotel smell. Or real more like old motel smell.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"better this time"
This stay was better than the last. Room was nice and the only thing that did not work was the romote control, but that did not create a problem.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"not great"
The rooms had a nasty smell, the towels were very rough, the beds were not comfortable at all and it was not in the nicest of areas. Everything was very run down.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Hotel could be better maintained"
Our stay was fine but the hotel need to be maintained in a better manner. The room was clean but needed to be painted & it has many stains that should be removed or the tile & carpeting should be replaced.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Poor Condition"
Extreme filth and items not working.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Roomates"
Family stayed there and we ended up finding them a different hotel. Thru had roaches in their room. Wont be staying there again.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"stay was bad"
My rooms air conditioning unit kept running forever. Took me hours to finally get it shut off because the area where the controls were in a disray. I have stayed there a couple times and this was the worse stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Decent motel"
Decent motel. Only paid $40 a night so you get what you pay for. Room was clean and location was close to alot of stores
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Byron
"GOOD PLACE TO STAY FOR THE FISH BOWL FOOTBALL GAME"
A great place to stay close to Norfolk State College.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Winfred
The bed was so hard that my back hurt all next day.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nasty"
I experienced fruit flies badly. The advertising picture of the hotel is nothing like what I saw. I wasn't happy
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Vallery
"Ratched"
It was horrible. We had to purchase cleaning supplies to clean the room with. Sheets had stains on them. Close it down and give me my money back.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
tonya
"Terrible"
Toilet didn't work properly, cockroaches in the bathroom, stains on the wall, didn't feel safe.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
elizabeth
"I would stay again"
The hotel location was excellent, neighborhood excellent, stores and restaurants all around. Good selection for breakfast, coffee served all day. What I did not like was the first room we were given the door did not lock but they immediately gave us another room without any fuss. So I have to give them kudos for that!!!!
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Stephanie Pittman
"Not Bad"
If You are looking to book online for low rates. This is a good location. Its next to the mall, public transportation, Gas stations, restaurants, gym, Night club for the grown & sexy R&B crowd. On Friday night's its turns into a Hood zone. I was there for a week I felt comfortable. Did not like the fact that they would not give me a room on 5th Floor do to the season. They can step it up a little more on the continental breakfast. Over all its was an okay stay for the its star level. I feel that it has potential of being great.
6 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Chet R
"Not Good"
Cleanliness is what matters most.... it was far below in it. I regret that I booked it.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Raj
"OK if you want a cheap room"
Room was run down and not clean. I opted to stay here because of the price, expecting as much. Continental breakfast was a joke (Coffee, bananas, and instant oatmeal packets).
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Jeremy
"Dispont"
No com back ,no clean ,nn cfbbcchb chn chn dhncdbvcfbxxgb chvchbcfhbxg
Other trip Sep 8, 2014