All hotels in Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America

2.4
    2.1
    2.8
"Better than I expected"
We had 2 rooms. One room was perfect. It had a new flat screen TV. Room was clean. Bathrooms are small but ok. The other room however, had an old TV. Channels were staticy. Other than that the room was fine
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Narquinta
"OK, for a overnight stay. They kept the lights on"
The hall ways and elevators had an odor. The breakfast was light. Could have had more. Watered down juice, just bread and yoga.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Jay
"If youre considering this motel, DONT!"
I had the NOTSO pleasure of giving my hard earned money to this motel. Made a complaint with Days Inn Corporate office through Wyndham Rewards and was assured by their customer service team all would be handled professionally, only the motel will need to be involved in the matter. Then, two days later, I am forced off the property!!! No, I was never aggressive or disrespectful. In fact, I am much more polite than the average guests. But this is the way Days Inn apparently responds to complaints. And Wyndham cowardly hid behind the excuse "it's an independently owned motel and we can't do anything about it." Word of advice, if you stay at a Wyndham property, and you make a complaint for any reason, you're on you're own! Now, who wants to stay at a hotel or give money to a hotel company like that? No longer do I!
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Sebastian
Service was average... Hotel was average.. Cleanliness can be better...
13 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
"peepee all over the property"
plaese don't ask horrible..
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Fouad
"raises on the way.new manager!!!"
Front desk lady working sat. Night was very helpful.we needed directions to spirit of norfolk.being an old flip phone user,we had no idea how to get gps on our new smartphone.make a long story short.with her help ,we had wonderful night by not getting lost.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Russell
Car club ther gery rude !!! Yelling and cars racing ! All during nite we couldnt sleep!! Worst experience ever!!!
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
william
"Enjoyed my stay!"
Had little problems with this stay. Staff was friendly and helpful. Very professional. Would return for another stay.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
Sebastian
"Will never stay at a Days Inn again."
The Days Inn was a dump. We will never stay at a Days Inn again. It was way overpriced for what we got. If it had been clean, we would not have minded paying what it cost. The floors were dirty. It had hair on the pillows and in the bath tub. It was not clean and it was located in a horrible neighborhood.It we had not already paid for the room, we would have left and stayed elsewhere. We are going to rethink about using Hotels.com again because of having this Days Inn on the list. You should take it off your list.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"A picture is not worth 1000 words!!!"
Absolutely awful. The hotel is a dump and brings all the other Days Inn down with it. The mattresses stacked in the parking lot was the first indication that I had made a mistake in picking this hotel for a short stay. One set of towels was provided for a room reserved for 4 people. The only decent thing about this place was the apologetic staff.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Zoie
When I came in to the office to check in, there was a couple in front of me that was very angry about something (didn't really care why.) There were two men behind the check in counter. I was ignored for about 5 mins while they both focused on the angry couple. No acknowledgement that I was there and waiting from either of them. I finally checked in and got to the room I reserved; a room with 2 double beds. The room was reasonably clean, but one the the two beds had a bottom sheet on it that was obviously too small. I didn't sleep well because the bed was not comfortable. All in all, the room served its purpose. Just a place to (try to) sleep and shower.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Krystle
"Disappointment"
I never stayed in a "hotel" like this one in my life!
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
Thanks for your stay. We are working to improve with a new touch of renovations currently going on.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Alain
"Ok for a short notice stay"
Great stay if your in a pinch. But a bit pricey for a regular planned vacation stay.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Quianna
The room was not to the standard you expect from days inn..beds real hard bathroom door in disrepair and on the booking it said there were flat screen tvs ...not the case not even close to what I expected
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Brenda
"Absolutely disappointed and disgusted"
It was very noisy, lots of people loitering and smoking everywhere. Loud music, bass pumping. Babies crying all night. Seemed like the majority of the hotel was being lived in with way too many people to a room.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Taylor
Toilet didn't flush right, beds were hard as rocks. Staff was nice. Room was a nonsmoking room, but smelled of cigarettes. Walkways and stairwells were dingy and not well lit.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Lilly A
"quick stay"
My daughter had orientation at ODU and we were too tired to drive back to Lynchburg so we needed a place to stay the night and start back driving that morning
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Good Luck"
I stayed here because I was at a convention and the Sheraton and the Marriott were completely booked for the weekend unless we wanted to pay $300. We thought that the Days Inn would be a fine alternative but as we were taking an Uber from downtown to the Days Inn, our driver was telling us about how unsafe the area is and how the mall just down the street had shooters as a common occurrence. As soon as we got to the hotel we saw a huge biker gang in front of the hotel. Truth be told it was a little bit scary as a small Asian girl. All eyes were on me as I walked in the office to check in and then walked to my room. The room itself was okay, there were stains in the carpet and holes in the sheets. The shower was really dirty and I almost felt dirtier coming out of it than going in. There was only bar soap in the shower and one small measly bottle of shampoo. I slept a total of three hours because I kept seeing shadows outside of my room and hearing voices and it was extremely unnerving. Overall, I would not suggest staying at this place.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
Hope
"FAIR 1 1/2 Stars"
My stay was only for one night, however the hotel needs to update the Tile flooring, Carpet and to clean up the elevator and the surrounding area. Although I was traveling on a motorcycle I would have chosen a much better hotel had I known it was in that condition.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Sylvester
"Nasty!!!!"
The rooms need upgraded. When my family and I arrived it smelled like smoke and their was urine all over the toilet.
Takisha
"Good for price paid"
We booked a room from here for a VA Beach trip. The room was clean and had the normal hotel room items. Some of the towels weren't super clean so we didn't use them. We got a non-smoking room but when we walked in, there was a stench as if someone smoked in the room before. Except for those few complaints, the room was good for the night.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Tekeya
Standard room typical of a older days inn.
Tammy M
i had a bad experience
Alma
"Way over priced!"
Way over priced! I felt insulted to pay $120 per night for this room! I travel close to 200 nights a year and this is the worst hotel I have stayed in, in years not too mention the most I have spent! Breakfast was non existent other then cereal. Room was dirty, I mean there was dirt in the bathroom and what looked like dust and chewing gum wrappers on the night stand. Hotel is right next to the interstate and very noisy. Yes, it was a weekend in Norfolk (not Virginia Beach) in July but this is ridiculous, you can do better at Motel 6!
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Great!
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Brent
This was my first time here with my family.... for the price that we paid it was alright. The only problem is was that the AC wasn't working as much. Breakfast in the morning was good too.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Well the hotel was alright, I didn't expect too much for the low rating. The room was clean though some items like do not disturb sign and key to room safe were missing. The continental breakfast was a disappointment, they had a nice sized area for it but only had toast,2 choices for cereal, yogurt and fruit. I guess I just expected more like at least waffles or muffins. Pool was nice, clean though completely in the sun it had spots for umbrellas in the tables they were conveniently missing. For the price for a weekend stay it wasn't worth over 200 but I've been in worse.
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
kyle
"Please check the bath room facilities"
I and my family have been in this hotel for three night. The hotel is fine, but there was no toilet tissue in the bath room, so I bought it from 7 eleven. There is a hole on the wall in the bath room that need to be closed.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Fnu
"COMFORTABLE STAY"
WE THERE FOR A FAMILY REUNION, THERE WAS A HOUSEKEEPER THERE NAMED VELNETTA THAT WAS AWESOME. WOULD LIKE TO HAVE STAYED IN THE NEW ROOMS THAT WERE RENOVATED
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
MELISSA
"OK if you just need a place to crash"
Room was just ok, just needed a place to lay our heads for one night. The Breakfast was one of the worst I've had, unless you like toast or fruit loops. At least the hotel is off of Military Hwy, so there are plenty of dining options. This is a NO FRILLS place, DO NOT come here with high expectations as you be bitterly disappointed.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
The tub was dirty with black hair in it . there was trash in the floor . not enough towels or wash cloths .made me wonder was the sheets even clean .. The room was nice over all the nastiness
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"It was ok."
We needed a place to sleep... And that's exactly what we've got. Nothing less nothing more.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Marcos
Cannot be any happier with our stay at this hotel. We were down here seeing a family member who is on hospice so this was a particularly difficult time for us. The room was very clean and comfortable, The desk staff or helpful and courteous. The facility was beautiful. It was an outstanding value.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Sally
"Scary hotel in a scary area"
I was scared all night long.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
Baris
Stay was okay. It was too expensive not to have had a working phone in the room without being charged for it.
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
shawn
"Worst hotel"
It was terrible the room was nasty the pillows for dirty the bathrooms were dirty towels are dirty. Did not like hotel at all
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Never staying there again!!"
Front desk service from the hotel was terrible. The housekeepers were the best part about theyre staff although they co stantly knock on your door for roomservice when we did not even ask for it. They wouldnt provide extra towels for us unless we paid for them, the breakfast was too early, and I have never stayed in a hotel that montiored so closely who is in and out of your room. Last I checked I paid for it. The pool was two feet wide(so small). There was barely any parking. And owner insisted that they must switch out the television while we were in the room. If they want to do renovations and changes they should just shut down until they are done.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Less than average,no microwave had to ask for iron no trash bags in waste basket booked 5 days only stayed 2. $69 per night, should've Ben $35
5 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Keith
My stsy was good just the room was a litter drirty the blankes wasn't new looks very used the room smell like smoke all the time.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Glenda
"Worst experience ever. Hotel should shut down"
The worst experience ever. Customer service was very bad. the internet was out and you have to call the repair person yourself because it's a mesh connect. the rooms were dirty. old tvs and no microwave. the room phones weren't even usable as we tried to call the front desk multiple times but no answer. we even called corporate but they said they can't do anything. over all, the worst place you can stay at it a days inn. I will be taking my business elsewhere such as comfort inn. or just any other chain besides this one. trust the reviews and the stars rating. they have a 1 star rating for a reason. I am very Unsatisfied with my stay.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Truong
Wished that it offers hot breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Filthy"
The worst hotel I've ever been. Fithy place. Hallways, staircase smell like urine. The pool was so dirty that no one could get in. The room was dirty as well. I totally regret staying there.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Robert L
"Good Stay"
Was very good and accomplished what we needed.
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
Barry
"Bad results on Hotels.coms end."
Hotel wouldn't be bad if I knew what it was. But Hotels.com listed everything incorrectly. In the end we got to the hotel and nothing that the website said was in the room was actually in the room. No 32" tv, no refrigerator, no safe, no "continental" breakfast. We showed up with perishable food for the weekend and no way to store it. One outlet was missing from the wall, the other was covered by the headboard. Neither bed lamp worked. There was a phone but it had no cables. Curtains had a hole in them. Ice machines were broken. Not staying at this hotel again and not booking through a website that misinforms customers.
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
We apologize about your recent stay.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Dylan
"Never Again"
Very disappointed with the hotel, expected Days Inn to be a lot better.
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
We apologize about your recent stay. We are currently under renovation to improve the property.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Worst hotel"
They gave me a smoking room when I asked for a non smoking room. I have a daughter 9 months old. I asked for a change of room they said I was trying to cheat them but trying to get a better room.
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
We apologize about your recent stay. We are currently under renovations to improve the property that we just purchase.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Good for the price"
Hotel was going thru renovations. Was e decent hotel for the price. Easy access to Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and the convention center. Many restaurants with in walking distance. Had a nice pool and a standard continental breakfast that was fully stocked.
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
Thank for your business. The next time you decide to stay mention the review and we have a special discount for you.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Greg
Got a "Non Smoking" room it smelled like someone was smoking the night before. The TV had static on every channel. The shower had hair all it and it wasn't cleaned. Definitely would not recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay a few miles (14 miles) from the beach.
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
We apologize about your recent stay. We hope you can join us once the hotel has been recently renovated. Thank you
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Terrible Hotel"
Air conditioning only blew lukewarm air Wouldn't let change rooms
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Alvin
"Days inn"
Nothing wrong with the actual hotel really. Not in good condition but nothing too awful as to be unlivable. The area however was the main downside- not so good and didnt feel very safe.
Response by Days Inn Norfolk-Military Circle
We apologize about your recent stay. We hope you can join us once the hotel has been completely renovated. Thank you
2 night business trip May 16, 2015