All hotels in Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America

2.5
    2.2
    2.9
"Poor Condition"
Extreme filth and items not working.
4 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Roomates"
Family stayed there and we ended up finding them a different hotel. Thru had roaches in their room. Wont be staying there again.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"stay was bad"
My rooms air conditioning unit kept running forever. Took me hours to finally get it shut off because the area where the controls were in a disray. I have stayed there a couple times and this was the worse stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Decent motel"
Decent motel. Only paid $40 a night so you get what you pay for. Room was clean and location was close to alot of stores
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Byron
"GOOD PLACE TO STAY FOR THE FISH BOWL FOOTBALL GAME"
A great place to stay close to Norfolk State College.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Winfred
The bed was so hard that my back hurt all next day.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nasty"
I experienced fruit flies badly. The advertising picture of the hotel is nothing like what I saw. I wasn't happy
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Vallery
"Ratched"
It was horrible. We had to purchase cleaning supplies to clean the room with. Sheets had stains on them. Close it down and give me my money back.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
tonya
"Terrible"
Toilet didn't work properly, cockroaches in the bathroom, stains on the wall, didn't feel safe.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
elizabeth
"I would stay again"
The hotel location was excellent, neighborhood excellent, stores and restaurants all around. Good selection for breakfast, coffee served all day. What I did not like was the first room we were given the door did not lock but they immediately gave us another room without any fuss. So I have to give them kudos for that!!!!
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Stephanie Pittman
"Not Bad"
If You are looking to book online for low rates. This is a good location. Its next to the mall, public transportation, Gas stations, restaurants, gym, Night club for the grown & sexy R&B crowd. On Friday night's its turns into a Hood zone. I was there for a week I felt comfortable. Did not like the fact that they would not give me a room on 5th Floor do to the season. They can step it up a little more on the continental breakfast. Over all its was an okay stay for the its star level. I feel that it has potential of being great.
6 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Chet R
"Not Good"
Cleanliness is what matters most.... it was far below in it. I regret that I booked it.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Raj
"OK if you want a cheap room"
Room was run down and not clean. I opted to stay here because of the price, expecting as much. Continental breakfast was a joke (Coffee, bananas, and instant oatmeal packets).
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Jeremy
"Dispont"
No com back ,no clean ,nn cfbbcchb chn chn dhncdbvcfbxxgb chvchbcfhbxg
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"A Place to Sleep"
This place is might be good as just a spot to spend the night, but that's about it. Even the, the rooms smell like cigarette smoke and the toilet leaked. When I went to ask about the toilet, the office was closed! Website said that it had a roll away crib, but it didn't. We survived as a place to sleep, but you wouldn't want to spend any real time in there.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Sharon G
Was put in a smoking room, flies everywhere told staff after stay, one is ok , but There were small fruit flies everywhere and for a smoking room it was not very clean.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Our experience was ok. The hotel was not great, it was not bad either. It was a bed and a shower. The bed was harder than I like, but it worked. The hotel was farther from the beach than I thought, so that was a slight issue. I think next time I will get a hotel on the beach.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
denise
I think the hotel was fine. We personally were not trying to move in there so I think for my family we were satisfied.I will book there again.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
DEANA ALLEN
"can be better"
Breakfast was to early, need to get better, when cleaning rooms ,need to put clean towels after the suite attend clean the rooms other than that it's okay
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Amy H.
"Great for the price"
We were just looking for an inexpensive place to sleep within decent distance to the beach. This place worked wonderfully -- not perfect, but certainly well worth what we paid.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Not good!"
Landscape look like everything was dead you had to go to the bottom floor for ice though soda machine not operating properly
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great price great location"
We arrived 3 hours early thinking to just check in and wait until 3or4pm they allowed us a room immediately which after a 9 hour drive was awesome ! The hotel staff was kind and friendly we were 5 minutes away from Romanos Mac Grill Cheesecake Factory Gordon Biersch Ruth Chris and yes it was 10 to 15 minutes from beach which can be for some a inconvenience but our convenience was paying 185 dollar for three nights including Fri. Sat. We got the deal through Hotels . Com best price I'm sure I researched thoroughly for a better deal found none My wife and I love thrift shopping and we have two children so not only did we save on our hotel we saved on clothes we had a huge thrift store within 2 minutes. The breakfast was adequate . The main point was it was within a few minutes from everything and it may not be the newest it sure was cheap and adequate. We loved our stay!
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Brandon
"Good for the price"
Only complaint was that the ice machines didn't work. I tried 3 different floors. It wasn't until the 4th machine that did work.
3 night romance trip Aug 20, 2014
I stayed there when I was visiting Virginia beach. They had decent breakfast with bread, cereal, juice, milk and fruits. The only hold back was that it was far from the beach so I had drive twenty minutes to get there, but for its price it was pretty decent.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Do Not Reccomend this to anyone"
The Motel is very run down and they have not fixed anything. Filthy room. We found an old wash cloth in one of the drawers. Keep doors locked at all times. I guess the saying "you get what you pay for holds true". I cannot recommend this motel to anyone.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Cfalls
"Close to city"
It's a budget hotel and shouldn't expect much. Very simple breakfast. I think the house keeper aren't honest. Because we forgot a small plastic package containing my wife's locket and bangles in our room (332). When I called the hotel next day the lady on the front desk told me that there is nothing in the room. That is what the house keeper told her and we are hundred percent sure we left there. We just had to give up. That was a very bad part in our stay in this hotel. Honesty is lacking in this hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
B. Shrestha
"Absolutely disgusting"
This is absolutely one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in, and that says a lot (I have spent the last 12 years in the military and stayed in some CHEAP hotels). I was not expecting a very classy place, just a place we could sleep the night. Immediately upon walking through the staircase to our room, the stench of urine was HORRIBLE. There were bags of trash and the trash cans over flowing at the end of the balcony on the first AND second floor. Once I got in the room, I immediately noticed the lack of cleanliness. I step into the bathroom to investigate a noise and find that the bathtub water does not shut off. I'm not talking drips, I mean a steady stream of water. There was visible black mold in about 6 locations on the dingy walls of the bathroom. The toilet was not clean. There was sand on the floor. When I did get in to shower, there was dirt and sand on the bottom of the tub. The towels provided were literally the same size as bathmat. The mirror was dirty. The mattress was horrible and wouldn't be surprised if the sheets were still dirty. But hey at least the refrigerator worked. I paid roughly the same amount (within $15) when I stayed at a Marriott in San Diego that was waterfront. I doubt Ill ever stay at a days inn or one of their sister hotels again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Josh
Very nasty ...when leaving the housekeepers didnt take the blankets on top of the bed..when I went to the office mag.said oh they wash them every two guest...that is nasty. I wont ever stay again
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great for money"
Knowing its not a 4-5 star hotel, it was a pleasant stay, enjoyed the pool and had all we needed
4 night trip Jul 8, 2014
JC
Spent 3 nights. Although the area was quiet the hotel needs work. Air conditioner was very loud, hotel needs a total up grade, office and breakfast area located in a different building. Stairwell was very dirty with cobwebs and cigerette butts. Parking lot also dirty with cigerette butts and debris.
3 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Spiders in room. Staff was watching TV while we were away. They need a landscaper bad.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Hotel Review"
Pleasant stay - lots of chlorine in the pool hurts your eyes. Noise from highway not too bad when your room door is closed. Nothing fancy about the room but comfortable. Enjoyed having a mini-refrigerator on a hot summer day.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!"
This was the worst place I have EVER stayed. Yes the rate was good but the room was filthy. Mold around the floor and on the ceiling in the bathroom. There was dirty hand prints on the bathroom walls and doors. The floors were so dirty that after showering my feet were black by the time i got n the bed. We found blood drops on one of the pillows and when I spoke to the desk clerk about this he just said he was sorry! The walkways and stairways were disgustingly dirty. This place should be shut down. And my car was broken into on the last night. HORRIBLE!!!!!!
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Very Disgusted
I just needed a place to sleep so this did fine
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
perez
Checking in was ok. When we got to our room the staff was just finishing cleaning the room. We went in and the lights in the bathroom were burnt out. Maintenance came and fixed it right away. When we returned yo the room later at night, went to take a shower and the water would not drain out of the tub. So here is my question. If the staff cleaned the room then how did they do it with no lights and they didn't know the water didn't drain out of the tub. Went to the desk to change rooms, the girl was very unprofessional . They gave us another room. This time the water drained from the tub, but there were dirty underwear behind the toilet, and dirty pair of shorts lying on the floor. So please tell me did they really clean this room also ??????. I will never stay in one of your hotels again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
The desk clerks were very helpful but the woman tending to the breakfast was rude and did not want to be there
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Not so bad for what we paid for a night.... The beds weren't comfortable at all...they were hard as a rock woke up feeling like I had been fighting all night...asked room service for trash bags to put in trashcans she said they didn't have any....it was 3 ppl in the room she only gives us 1 hand towel 1 towel had to keep asking for more...remote to the TV didn't work went to front desk to get another one that didn't work so we call the front desk they said that maintenance will come the next morning never showed up
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Old and run down"
Leaves a lot to be desired
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Nicholas
"Awful experience"
First room I received had mold all over the floor in the bedroom and in the refrigerator. Then I pulled down the blankets and discovered cigarette burns and hair all over. So I went to the front desk and the attendant who was very rude and after arguing with me gave me the room next door which was the same quality but included mold in the bathroom and tub this time. After going back to the desk they told me I had to take it up with expedia. The next morning our "continental breakfast" included a bag of corn flakes, a loaf of bread, and a toaster near by. Oh and warm milk to top it off.
Disappointed
"Housekeeping theft"
It's was not bad at first. I have stayed in many days inn hotels before without issue. For the cost of $50 for the night I did not have luxurious expectations. The main issue was my daughters iPod was stollen by housekeeping. Staff and management made no effort to assist and just dismissed the issue. They seemed as if this was common and nothing they could do. Just unacceptable!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Colin
"Very dirty!"
Room with a hole in the wall. There were black molding and lots of hair in the tub. Checked in at 11:30PM. Were very tired. All rooms were booked so can't get room replaced. Terrible experience. Will never stay here again!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
LN
"needs work"
I have stayed here before. but this time my room was not clean, found empty water bottles and some dirty underwear. The room was not even dusted. I had to clean the room myself. But for the price it was not that bad. Also I stayed there a few days and had to get my room key redone each day. They keep putting one day on the key instead of 3 days. It was a little pain but I could over look it.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Tony
The rooms were fine, of course I bought my own cleaning supplies but didn't need much. The guest services rep was efficient. Elevator was slow. But overall for what I got out of it, it was decent. I'll stay there again
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
"Bathroom didn't look clean at all .."
Horrible..I'll never stay here again at all. Bed was super hard, t.v. out dated bathroom didn't even look like it was clean
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
cole
"Not pleased at all."
Room appearance and condition was as if it was the 1980s. Beds were about one foot of the floor and the size of a twin sized bed. Old bed spreads and flat pillows.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
charles
"The Cleanliness of the room is a turn off."
First off, we arrived got the keys before even signing anything. So that was odd. The stairway to the next floors were all dirty, that should have been my first clue. the room, look alright until you took your shoes off. the floor had a grimy feel to it. the sheets in the bed weren't clean. in fact it was as if they took the previous guest and left the room as it was just like they had clean it....i couldnt recommend this hotel to any body....i may just have too book another hotel for the remainder of my stay.
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Jonathan
We went to the beach for the weekend, couldn't find a room near the beach so stayed here. The price reflects the overall condition of the hotel. The beds were hard as rocks...the rooms needs updating badly! The staff were pleasant, but did not clean the room after first night. Simply put new towels...on the back of the toilet....It was fairly clean, but will not go back, will pay more for better accommodations next time.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"Was not happy with my stay."
My room was changed twice room door did not lock. Second room was dirty.no ice in the ice machine. Continental breakfast was nothing left.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Bed bugs issues"
Not good. See title. Staff not corporative, torn shower curtains and shower head. Sticky carpet
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Bele
"Tired, run-down property"
Hard to tell if room was really clean or not; too old and worn. Bath towel the size of a large face towel and scratchy, thin. Breakfast was as bare-bones as you could get; coffee maker in room but no cups. No ice in ice machine and no container in room for the ice! Will never stay there again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014