All hotels in Hampton, Virginia, United States of America
1918 Coliseum Dr, Hampton, VA, 23666, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
"Filthy, bad customer service, stay away"
Room was filthy, pillows and sheets were stained, horrible wi-fi... called customer service for a change of sheets/pillows and it took them an hour and a half to come upstairs (after 3 phone calls)... had to be moved to a different room which was a little less filthy but we demanded a change of sheets and pillows, and maid had attitude when helping us in. She said exactly "if you don't like these rooms why are you staying at this hotel?"would not recommend at all.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"This Motel sucks"
I wouldn't back, even if one one paid me.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Theodore
Breakfast service was very poor
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Omar
"Very Nasty hotel"
Room was very outdated. Nasty carpet. Bed sheets had some stain on it. The chair in the room had a huge stain.the door did not shut right it was bent at the bottom. The ice machine was broken and the breakfast was a joke. We booked our room for a 2 night stay and only stayed one of the 2 nights.They said they would not refund us for the second night and the room was so bad that I was willing to loose that money.really disappointed.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Erica
"Thank you"
The stay was great it was our first time at that beach and it started out horrible but our stay at your hotel made it all worth it thank you p.s. pool should be open later then 8:00pm
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Don't stay here."
We requested a non smoking room and got a room that was obviously a smoking room and the smell was aweful. The room seemed dirty. The linens did not smell fresh, the bathroom shower curtain was slimy, the bathroom tile grout was dirty. My wife and I both slept in our day clothes and was very uncomfortable. I would definite ly not stay here again and make me leary of any other Days Inn facilities. Certainly not worth $100 a night!!
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Never another days inn"
Ask for nonsmoking. Room reeped of smoke and to be move. Have asthma could not get under control fora while. The condition of the room was could not turn shower off after a show, door did not close all the way at bottom, out side door was badly damage sleep with chair and my luggage against door. Refrigerator did not work. Sheet was dirty ask if they could be changed. After the sheet was hard and itchy.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Friendly. Rooms clean somewhat small. Our door was bent and there were some worn out parts on the concrete outside.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Dirty Rooms!"
The worst experience for me ever!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Artina
"Pay the extra 40 a night to stay elsewhere"
If it weren't for the front staff who was SO friendly, accommodating I would have DEMANDED a refund. We use hotels.Com for EVERYTHING. The hotel was just in bad shape but that's partly MY fault I did not do my research, it's a one star. And it's definitely a one star.
6 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"TINY BATHROOM.BAD CURTAIN>"
Room was clean, however tiny bathroom,my wife was very disappointed. we have stay in other hotel before but never seen the bathroom that small before.Another think we did not like was the curtain in the room don't cover the window completely, this was scary to say the least!.
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
jaime
"Hampton Jazz Festival weekend"
Went to Hampton Jazz festival. The room was fair. All the lights didnt work and the vent fan in bathroom cover was missing and very dusty but besudes those minir things it was a good stay
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Mouse droppings"
The staff was friendly but the room was terrible. There was mouse droppings in the bathroom. We ended up sleeping on top of the covers.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Highly Recommend"
Will definitely stay here again. The staff were extremely welcoming and pleasant. Check In/Out was quick and easy. Great location.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
AMY
"Graduation weekend"
We were there for our granddaughter's graduation at the Coliseum. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. The breakfast lacked a lot; the second morning we went to McDonalds. Otherwise, it was a good place to stay.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Inspect your rooms"
First of all the room should have been inspected prior to guest arriving our room had a water leak above my head as I sit on the toilet, It was report that night nothing was done, the next day I called for the manager spoke with her after showing the pictures they did cut the bill in half never again
3 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"AWESOME ROOM AND SERVICE"
AWESOME ROOM AND SERVICE
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
SHELLEY
"traveller"
It was great.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
nelson
"NOT WHAT I HAD EXPECTED!"
The stay was on point until about 2 o'clock in the morning people yelling in the parking lot in front of our room. The receptionist wasn't as nice as I had expected. Otherwise the sleep was much needed.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Letina
"We will be back"
We checked in and the desk clerk was Dave. He was extremely nice in every way. Offered us directions and any guidance needed in the area. Since I have spent a lot of time there in the past we declined. When we reached our room, however, the door was open. That was a little disconcerting. All was fine though, possibly the room attendant did not close it all the way as it did need a firm pull to shut it. I highly recommend this as an affordable, friendly and comfortable place to stay. We stayed several days and were rained in one of them. The pool was refreshing and clean.
5 night family trip May 31, 2015
Kimberly
"A great hotel"
A great stay. They were so friendly and willing to help.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Christia
"Hotel"
The employee at the continental breakfast was all in your face when getting food and eating.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Tournament"
We were there for a basketball tournament, so the room was adequate for the purpose. I would have been really disappointed if I was there on vacation.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"stay again."
Brief. Neighborhood not great, but seemed to be secure, and also convenient to major roads.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Find another place or be prepared to sleep in your"
Words could not describe how bad this place was the carpet was disgusting the room had a odd smell. How a huge hotel chain could attach their name to this place is beyond me and I have learned that rooms or hotels are not inspected from corporate office because it had to take years of neglect for this place to be in this condition
1 night trip May 9, 2015
michael
"Simply terrible! Do not stay here!"
Worst hotel experience in my LIFE! The room smelled of cigarette smoke, the hotel itself is old and the exterior is falling apart, the rooms are old, as are the furnishings and bedding. If all of that wasn't bad enough there was a huge bug on the sink! YUCK! This place needs a total overhaul! Seriously, I have stayed in nicer hotels for the amount I paid to stay here. Total disappointment. Never again.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"terrible experience"
Terrible experience.i was given a smoking room unadvised despite booking in advannce.reception staff very mean and said d service was because I book online and not directly with them.we could not sleep cos of d odour.my 3 kids got sick.our clothes was smelling cigarette we fought d odour in our clothings fora week.a fellow lodger car was broken into overnight.i regrett staying in d hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
ADEBAYO
"You get what you pay for lesson Learned!"
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. But the room was dated and the bathroom wasn't clean there was feces around the rim of the toilet. Won't be recommending to anyone.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"Ok"
Pretty average. Spacious room. Fridge & microwave included. Internet is spotty. They have an elevator
5 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"What's up with the door?"
The door to the room was busted and the lock was busted to. I had to prop the desk against the door, but couldn't reach anyone to complain that night.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Michael A
"The Food Sheriff"
The front desk staff as well as housekeeping were professional, friendly and courteous. Except for the one staff member at the breakfast. She was rude and harrassed the guest at the "free" continental breakfast. She monitored what we ate and drank. behaving like the food was being deducted from her paycheck.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Leslie
"Blah"
This hotel was not as advertised. First of all, it had an outside entrance. We booked this hotel because we wanted inside access only to our room. The room itself was worn and had seen better days. When we went to our free breakfast, we had to present raffle like tickets in order to eat. The eating area was not large enough to sit everyone. It was very uncomfortable. There may be better hotels near the coliseum to stay. One of the worst Days Inn I have ever stayed.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Kathleen
"the bare necessities are covered"
Good room for the price--not the most upscale hotel, but it was clean, conveniently located, and the staff was exceptional.
3 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Ok"
The hotel is old and out dated but it's cheap, and the staff are friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Jay
"I would stay again"
It was good. Every one was polite. Breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Didn't look like the pictures"
This hotel needs renovating. All rooms are supposedly non smoking but they smell horrible. Beds were squeaky and the tub drain was slow. They need to spray all the rooms to get the musty smell out
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Tynesha
"good location"
Spent two nights while attending a conference at Hampton Colliseum. Location is excellent if you are going to the Colliseum. Check in was smooth and friendly. Hotel is older but was in decent condition. Our room reeked of tobacco smoke even though it was supposedly a smoke free room.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Rob
"Room"
The room had a strong cigarette smell even though I requested a non smoking room
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Stay Away from this hotel"
The minute I stepped in "hotel" lobby I can already smell the musty odor and dread right away the kind of room I am going to have . They have a little fountain fixture in the lobby and saw trash (cup) in there! True enough I got to my room and stayed about 5 mins and started calling other nearby hotels. The smell , filthy carpet , dirty glass window, old ran down bedsheets had me running away. I didn't have to see the bathroom - those are enough to make me say "No Way" I am staying here. The good part is they told me Days Inn will refund Expedia so I can get my money back
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Joyce V.
"Some place just to lay your head"
The ladies at the front desk were excellent, friendly, professional, rooms say no smoking they were all filled with tge smell of smoke, we were there for a funeral and had 8-10 rooms booked and they all had the same complaints. I haave stayed at other Days Inn and they were nice, our room was ok. My sister and some others actually broke out with rashes and bumps, my vrohter's room the bed broke down twice, we took picutres and are sending to their corporate headquarters.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"days inn should be more considerate of familys"
the rooms need some updating nothing has changed in five years as we have used the same hotel every year to come down for the tattoo convention and i think if i reserve a smoking room way in advance but cant get there till later friday evening they should not give my room to some one else also this year i brought my kids and another adult along was told we would have side by side rooms and that was not the case.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Smh"
Horrible wifi. Stuff missing from appliances. Not even a working ice machine, will not be going back
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Jakia
"Stopover with Friends"
Hotel is a little run down. Visited a few days after a big snow and parking lot was very roughly plowed. Kids running and yelling up and down the halls at 4 in the morning. Breakfast was OK, but noticed the young lady recycling the eggs for the next day. Seems like they should be thrown out if they have been sitting in the breakfast room all morning. Overall good value.
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Carla
"Horrible hotel"
Run down hotel! Room was dirty, bed linen had cigarette burns in them. I guess you get what you pay for
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Christopher
"the dirtiest hotel in Hampton"
This hotel is horrible!My room was filthy. It hadn't been cleaned from the previous occupant,and the man at the desk was rude. He didn't even want to give me another room. Worst hotel ever.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Days Inn Hotel - Hampton, VA"
Lousy. Heater unit very loud. Guests inn room 236 were very loud and talking at the top of their voices until early on Saturday morning, disrupted my rest and sleep. I requested a non-smoking room but was given a smoking room.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
I stayed for 1 week without any issues. Anything I could think of doing, I could. There are a lot of things to get in to around this area.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
We got a non-smoking room and it smelled like smoke, my suitcase still smells like smoke just from being in the room. The room wasn't completely cleaned, there were old/used wash cloths hanging on the shower rod and the trash cans weren't emptied. I didn't expect a 5-star hotel room, but I at least expected it to be clean and presentable. I will pay the extra money to stay somewhere else next time for sure.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"You get wht you pay for."
The heat did not work in the room. The nights were cold and the unit did not work properly. The shower had types of hair on the walls and shower curtain. In addition, the bed linens had hair present as well. Overall, if my time at the hotel was more involved than I would have complained to the front desk and having to move rooms could have lowered my safety standards, because our party was grouped together.
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Jamie
The stay was pleasant but the quality of the hotel was disappointing.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015