All hotels in Hampton, Virginia, United States of America
1918 Coliseum Dr, Hampton, VA, 23666, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.7
"OK Hotel"
rooms where clean; location was very convenient to my destination; breakfast was not worth waking up for;
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Anthony
"Dirty Rooms"
We had to change rooms twice before we got a room that was clean. They first booked us in a room where someone was already in the room. Had to go back and request another room. The second room had not been cleaned, and the bed was unmade. Again had to go back to registration to request another room. This time we insisted that a manager double check and so got a clean room. Never again in a Days inn. It was very pricey too!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Dileep
"Not bad for the price.."
days inn was accommodating to my boyfriend and I at the last minute. The breakfast consisted of toaster waffles, sausage,oatmeal,cereal and fruit, not bad for what we paid. The room was pretty clean, a dbl queen room was a little tight on space but we were used to that from living in a 1 bed apt. The beds were..eh..but we slept well. We didn't spend much time in the room so it was acceptable for us.Would recommend for a quick 1-2 night stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Courtney
"Poorly organized, no continental breakfast"
When I arrived, there was a family interested in looking at rooms in person. Our room was book, a room number was assigned but they had already let the family into the very same room to inspect and look around to see if it was acceptable. Shortly later, that family attempted to get into our room. Also, when we arrived at continental breakfast an hour before it was to be over and there was no food left. Lastly, the lightweight blanket in between the comforter and sheet was dry rotted. We purchased a blanket at the local Target.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Toviah
"Don't try to save a few bucks on a cheaper hotel!"
I arrived at 11pm with my kids on our to the Outerbanks. Despite a few bad reviews I booked this hotel to save a few bucks. I will NEVER do that again. Hotel was disgusting and a non smoking room smelled like an ashtray. My daughter and I had to use our inhaler. We left 30 mins later without any help from the staff on duty and drove another 2 hours to our final destination.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Monica
"Beware of No free Cancelation hotels"
I was very dissatisfied with the accommodations and service at this hotel. I was staying there with 4 children and the housekeeper refused from giving extra towels. One night we returned to an unclean room with only one bed made. It was a non smoking room that smelled like smoke. After our 3rd day there I asked for toilet paper and was told by housekeeping that wasn't anymore in the hotel building. The maintenance manager was kind enough to dig up a roll from somewhere. The washing machine did not work after I deposited $1.25. When I reported the incident to the front desk the woman treated me as if she didn't believe me and wanted to send me through too much in order to refund the money which I never got back. This place was horrible. If it weren't for the NO Free CANCELATION policy I would have left on day one. Worst hotel experience ever!
7 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Petrina
"Bin to better places!"
Stay was fine they shouldn't spray that nasty spray and try to make believe they changed the bed sheets when in fact they did not. Also breakfast should last later for those who sleep in.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
victoria
People who worked there were noce, but it was definitely nothing special.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Lindsey
Room was nasty. Booked room for three children and two adults and had requested roll away bed. When we got to hotel no roll away bed was available and front desk did nothing. AC hardly worked and the room smelled horrible. Would of went someplace else but it was already late and not going to drag our three young kids around to find a different room.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Brent
Room was really dirty
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
helen
"My horrible stay"
Roach in bathroom. Coffee left in coffee pot overnight bathroom fan sounded like a motor boat
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Decent hotel room and size"
Perfect for what we needed, sleep and breakfast! The king room was decent but it was listed as non-smoking and someone had clearly smoked in there. Also a light switch would not work at first. With a little wiggling, we got it to work.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Ashley
Not a safe area! Couldnt even come out of the room!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Does not deserve the rates it commands"
Where to begin on this one...if you enjoy sleeping in a hoodie on top of the sheets then this is your place. The pictures presented do not begin to accurately portray this Days Inn as it exists. The pictures show a nice, albeit dated hotel, but nonetheless a place where you'd feel comfortable spending a night. This place is not that place... They fail to mention the doors barely providing any semblance of protection as they were previously kicked in by other patrons. The first room, which we had to be moved out of, had a door that had its outer shell riveted back on and only made contact at the point of the handle. Room two was not much better as you could see that the door had been kicked in as well. It flexed and did not make contact with the frame near the bottom. The carpet also had plenty of cigarette burn holes. We generally don't spend our time writing reviews but this place warrants it and hopefully it will serve to warn others.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
The biggest complaint was for some reason housekeeping only did our room completely 1 day. We stayed 5 nights total. Always had to go to desk for towels and toilet paper. 1 day only made 1 bed and left the other unmade. Another day didn't do anything another day didn't take garbage. If I was hotel management I would fire them all and hire new. We weren't in room much which was good but a very poor management of staff. And they defend them as if we would lie about housekeeping. Really!!!!! I didn't think at a hotel we had to beg for housekeeping to go in room and do the job they get paid for doing
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Jarrod
"Filthy, bad customer service, stay away"
Room was filthy, pillows and sheets were stained, horrible wi-fi... called customer service for a change of sheets/pillows and it took them an hour and a half to come upstairs (after 3 phone calls)... had to be moved to a different room which was a little less filthy but we demanded a change of sheets and pillows, and maid had attitude when helping us in. She said exactly "if you don't like these rooms why are you staying at this hotel?"would not recommend at all.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"This Motel sucks"
I wouldn't back, even if one one paid me.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Theodore
Breakfast service was very poor
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Omar
"Very Nasty hotel"
Room was very outdated. Nasty carpet. Bed sheets had some stain on it. The chair in the room had a huge stain.the door did not shut right it was bent at the bottom. The ice machine was broken and the breakfast was a joke. We booked our room for a 2 night stay and only stayed one of the 2 nights.They said they would not refund us for the second night and the room was so bad that I was willing to loose that money.really disappointed.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Erica
"Thank you"
The stay was great it was our first time at that beach and it started out horrible but our stay at your hotel made it all worth it thank you p.s. pool should be open later then 8:00pm
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Don't stay here."
We requested a non smoking room and got a room that was obviously a smoking room and the smell was aweful. The room seemed dirty. The linens did not smell fresh, the bathroom shower curtain was slimy, the bathroom tile grout was dirty. My wife and I both slept in our day clothes and was very uncomfortable. I would definite ly not stay here again and make me leary of any other Days Inn facilities. Certainly not worth $100 a night!!
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Never another days inn"
Ask for nonsmoking. Room reeped of smoke and to be move. Have asthma could not get under control fora while. The condition of the room was could not turn shower off after a show, door did not close all the way at bottom, out side door was badly damage sleep with chair and my luggage against door. Refrigerator did not work. Sheet was dirty ask if they could be changed. After the sheet was hard and itchy.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Friendly. Rooms clean somewhat small. Our door was bent and there were some worn out parts on the concrete outside.
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Dirty Rooms!"
The worst experience for me ever!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Artina
"Pay the extra 40 a night to stay elsewhere"
If it weren't for the front staff who was SO friendly, accommodating I would have DEMANDED a refund. We use hotels.Com for EVERYTHING. The hotel was just in bad shape but that's partly MY fault I did not do my research, it's a one star. And it's definitely a one star.
6 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"TINY BATHROOM.BAD CURTAIN>"
Room was clean, however tiny bathroom,my wife was very disappointed. we have stay in other hotel before but never seen the bathroom that small before.Another think we did not like was the curtain in the room don't cover the window completely, this was scary to say the least!.
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
jaime
"Hampton Jazz Festival weekend"
Went to Hampton Jazz festival. The room was fair. All the lights didnt work and the vent fan in bathroom cover was missing and very dusty but besudes those minir things it was a good stay
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Mouse droppings"
The staff was friendly but the room was terrible. There was mouse droppings in the bathroom. We ended up sleeping on top of the covers.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Highly Recommend"
Will definitely stay here again. The staff were extremely welcoming and pleasant. Check In/Out was quick and easy. Great location.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
AMY
"Graduation weekend"
We were there for our granddaughter's graduation at the Coliseum. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. The breakfast lacked a lot; the second morning we went to McDonalds. Otherwise, it was a good place to stay.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Inspect your rooms"
First of all the room should have been inspected prior to guest arriving our room had a water leak above my head as I sit on the toilet, It was report that night nothing was done, the next day I called for the manager spoke with her after showing the pictures they did cut the bill in half never again
3 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"AWESOME ROOM AND SERVICE"
AWESOME ROOM AND SERVICE
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
SHELLEY
"traveller"
It was great.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
nelson
"NOT WHAT I HAD EXPECTED!"
The stay was on point until about 2 o'clock in the morning people yelling in the parking lot in front of our room. The receptionist wasn't as nice as I had expected. Otherwise the sleep was much needed.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Letina
"We will be back"
We checked in and the desk clerk was Dave. He was extremely nice in every way. Offered us directions and any guidance needed in the area. Since I have spent a lot of time there in the past we declined. When we reached our room, however, the door was open. That was a little disconcerting. All was fine though, possibly the room attendant did not close it all the way as it did need a firm pull to shut it. I highly recommend this as an affordable, friendly and comfortable place to stay. We stayed several days and were rained in one of them. The pool was refreshing and clean.
5 night family trip May 31, 2015
Kimberly
"A great hotel"
A great stay. They were so friendly and willing to help.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Christia
"Centrally located near shops and restaurants"
New to the area. Very impressive how staff was knowledgeable and made my stay very pleasurable.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Ms. Karen
"Roam smelled Very bad."
My family could not sleep well because of the smell inside the room' This is the worst hotel I stayed in.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Verizon Employe
"Hotel"
The employee at the continental breakfast was all in your face when getting food and eating.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Tournament"
We were there for a basketball tournament, so the room was adequate for the purpose. I would have been really disappointed if I was there on vacation.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Decent hotel"
The staff was pleasant and was able to accommodate us when we had a problem with our room.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"stay again."
Brief. Neighborhood not great, but seemed to be secure, and also convenient to major roads.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Find another place or be prepared to sleep in your"
Words could not describe how bad this place was the carpet was disgusting the room had a odd smell. How a huge hotel chain could attach their name to this place is beyond me and I have learned that rooms or hotels are not inspected from corporate office because it had to take years of neglect for this place to be in this condition
1 night trip May 9, 2015
michael
"Simply terrible! Do not stay here!"
Worst hotel experience in my LIFE! The room smelled of cigarette smoke, the hotel itself is old and the exterior is falling apart, the rooms are old, as are the furnishings and bedding. If all of that wasn't bad enough there was a huge bug on the sink! YUCK! This place needs a total overhaul! Seriously, I have stayed in nicer hotels for the amount I paid to stay here. Total disappointment. Never again.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"terrible experience"
Terrible experience.i was given a smoking room unadvised despite booking in advannce.reception staff very mean and said d service was because I book online and not directly with them.we could not sleep cos of d odour.my 3 kids got sick.our clothes was smelling cigarette we fought d odour in our clothings fora week.a fellow lodger car was broken into overnight.i regrett staying in d hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
ADEBAYO
"You get what you pay for lesson Learned!"
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. But the room was dated and the bathroom wasn't clean there was feces around the rim of the toilet. Won't be recommending to anyone.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"Ok"
Pretty average. Spacious room. Fridge & microwave included. Internet is spotty. They have an elevator
5 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"What's up with the door?"
The door to the room was busted and the lock was busted to. I had to prop the desk against the door, but couldn't reach anyone to complain that night.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Michael A
"The Food Sheriff"
The front desk staff as well as housekeeping were professional, friendly and courteous. Except for the one staff member at the breakfast. She was rude and harrassed the guest at the "free" continental breakfast. She monitored what we ate and drank. behaving like the food was being deducted from her paycheck.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Leslie
"Blah"
This hotel was not as advertised. First of all, it had an outside entrance. We booked this hotel because we wanted inside access only to our room. The room itself was worn and had seen better days. When we went to our free breakfast, we had to present raffle like tickets in order to eat. The eating area was not large enough to sit everyone. It was very uncomfortable. There may be better hotels near the coliseum to stay. One of the worst Days Inn I have ever stayed.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015