All hotels in Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
3704 E Irvington Road, Tucson, AZ, 85714, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"always a comfortable stay"
I love staying at the red roof inn.While it may not be a five star hotel, my stay there is always pleasant.My family and even my 2 dogs always feel comfortable at the roof inn
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Briana
"Good Hotel"
Had a great stay. Staff was very friendly. It's an older property but seemed to be maintained rather well. We were passing through on our way to California, and it was exactly what we needed. A pool for the kids to enjoy and a comfortable bed.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
scott
"Nice!!!"
Room was clean the service was great nice place
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
maria
"Standard midgrade hotel"
Neighborhood is sketchy and the south side of the hotel feels unsafe at night.
7 night business trip May 26, 2015
Chad
"Nice, Clean, and Affordable"
The room was great. Clean and the staff was wonderful. I will say this. The Denny's restaurant located with the Red Roof Inn has a very poor manager who was very rude and ignored us when we were waiting for 20 minutes. We ended up going to Waffle House. They were awesome. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
AIREKA
The room smelled and felt dirty lower plugs did not work remote barley worked water in the tub did not drain overall I guess you get what you pay for.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Good hotel for the price"
While this is not a of the line hotel. I really do enjoy every stay I have here at the Red Roof Inn South. There rooms are a decent size, beds are comfortable, and every room I have ever stayed was clean. They are pet friendly, so you get to see people traveling with their pet who truly loved. The only thing I can say bad about the hotel is that it's rooms are non smoking, but due to guests who cannot follow simple rules, you might get a room that all had the smoke smell. The up side is that the staff is more than willing to help with that and will immediately get you a better room, and won't be upset about it. Over all this is a good hotel for the price.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Briana
"Price and location convenience"
Just off the freeway, on the outskirts of a busy congested area. Not far from great restaurants.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Kiana
"Review 1"
While the staff was very nice, the room was not. The door to the room appeared to had been damaged at some point and not repaired, and when you closed it, it left a big gap at the bottom that you could actually see through the crack. The bath tub stopper was broken so I couldn't fill the tub. The carpet was very dirty and had burn marks...in a non-smoking room. But the room in general was very clean.
3 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Somewhat ok for the overnight"
Just an average hotel I asked for an extra hour to check out at 1 pm and they were not ver accommodating - not located in a very nice area - no coffee maker in the room but there was a Denny's right there The girl at the desk was extremely polite & very helpful
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
"great accessibility"
A nice place to leave your hat and do your business. Immediate access to the freeway and close proximity to what I wanted to do. A Denny's restaurant is connected to the office, excellent convenience ;)
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Austin
"A good lil get away"
The place is near a Denny's, Brooklyn Pizza restaurant, & the swap meet of Tucson, AZ.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
"One night stay."
One night stay, no frills but a good stay. Offered 10% discount at Denny's next door.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"good value"
good value close to freeway
1 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
Christine
"a break"
Was a short stay, room was comfortable, front desk was very professional and courtious.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2015
"Will stay again!"
Stayed here one night while my dad was in a local hospital, we were exhausted and hurting from the bed the night before at another local hotel. Checking in was quick and easy, the room was clean, when we called the front desk for more towels and pillows, the gentleman was so friendly and helpful, came right over with everything we needed. I have definitely been to lots of other places where I am told they cannot leave the front desk and I must come there for any other linens I need. I asked for a late checkout the next day, they were so helpful and gladly were able to help me out. Everyone I came across was friendly and helpful. For the price, the location and the staff, we will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Erika
"Good Stay"
For a freeway inn, this place provided the comfort and reasonable rates. Front desk staff were friendly as well as the housekeeping.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Reanetta
"Nice hotel stay"
Decent stay for money spent . You get what you pay for.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good for a short stay"
If you plan on traveling to Tucson for a day or two this hotel is affordable & convenient. They are attached to Denny's or if you like more authentic food they have a Waffle House down the street so you definitely won't have to worry about being hungry. I had a problem with ppl being noisy because it is a hotel with thin walls you could hear commotion from the outside but overall it's not anything their on site security can't handle. The staff is friendly & they try to help tend to your needs as much as possible so that's what made my stay overall great!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Shay
"Great staff"
The staff was extremely helpful, some of the best I have ever dealt with.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Micheal
Clean and comfortable. Good access to interstate. Would stay again.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
R
"try don't stay at this hotel"
bathroom was really bad, no towels
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
ENRIQUE
They room wasn't clean and it smell like cigarette. The rough was nasty and ugly. the bathroom wasn't clean really well.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Good for price"
Its a nice hotel. Right next to Dennys so thats convinient. Small but clean pool. But beds Are full not queen. So if your tall its kinda uncomfortable. Wifi signal was week so we couldnt get internet. This was the case when we stayed last summer too. But overall its so nice to have such a caring staff! My kids like this hotel this is were they want to stay when were in town.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Steve V.
"AZ red roof inn airport"
During my stay the room was doomy and dingy. The showr appliances needed repaired and replaced free from soap scum and Bacteria.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
business travel
"It was ok"
There was nothing terrible about my stay but my room did not have a table in it which would have been extremely useful if it had on so we did not have to sit on the bed to eat
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"red roof south tucson"
Very comfortable stay. Helpful staff. No issues.
2 night trip Apr 1, 2015
Donald
It was a very good stay I enjoyed it
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Sedina
"NoT BaD ... but NoT an inn"
for the price .. it was ok .. no issues just reminded me of a motel 6 ... wasnt a inn but a pull up motel typa thing ... and that sucked .. but not bad .. very convient 2 everything i needed
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Anthony
"Great, clean place for an overnight on the road."
I was just passing through town, and in a situation like that I want a place to stay that's just clean, safe, and convenient to the highway, and this Red Roof Inn met all those criteria. It's not in a neighborhood for strolling around but there's a very good burger-and-beer place next door (it had mixed reviews but the service and food were great for us). The hotel room was comfortable. The only reason I deducted a point was that there was a little mildew beneath the bathtub soap shelf. A minor thing for sure. The A/C worked GREAT.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Clay
"Clean; close to highway and monuments"
I had to come back and write this review after staying in another similar hotel later in the month, and being disappointed there. This hotel was super clean, and I loved the furniture--just what was needed, nothing more, nothing less. I would stay again. Also, as a singel female traveler, my safety is a paramount issue to me, and I felt very safe there.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2015
Jean
"Stayed for 5 days rooms was only cleaned once"
Furniture was water damaged, no fridge. Hotel is in a really bad neighborhood. High homeless population.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Work Weekend in Tucson"
This is a good budget hotel to be at for up to a few nights. It's not within walking distance of much except a Denny's and a Waffle House. I was very pleased with the service - I asked for an iron and one was brought to my room first thing the next morning. Room was very clean. Overall satisfied with my two-night stay; just wish this hotel could be in a better location.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Too much noise"
Close to freeway therefore too much noise. Paid for 3 nights you would think they would have given us a better location. Our room was the closest to the freeway. I was very surprised to see that they let semi trucks around the property. More noise at night from them also. One night there was 3 semis parked in spaces that should have been for guests. Never again!
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Martha
"Red Roof Inn Never Again"
First thing we see when we walk into the room, massive stains all over the floor and bedspread. It smells terrible and the floors were actually sticky. We aren't in that room but 10 minutes and phone rings. They are asking how the room is and we say terrible. So they give us another room. This one isn't much better. Still stains all over everything in the room. Cigarette burns on the carpet after we are reprimanded and told we would have to pay $200 if we smoked in the room. We decided we are tired and it wouldn't do any good to complain so we just stay. The bed sheets looked somewhat clean but the bedspreads were terrible. We put them on the floor and then washed our hands. The carpet was so sticky and gross you couldn't even walk on it without your shoes. The real kicker is Sunday when we checked out. I am going to the ice machine and I see the room maid walking down the side walk and into a room WITH A CIGARETTE IN HER MOUTH. Unbelievable. I will never stay in another one of your properties EVER. I think a one hour hotel would have been cleaner. Disgusting.
Deb
Nice hotel for the price. If you go there expecting to have some 5 star room then go somewhere else. You get what you pay and I was pleased with what I got.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice Hotel close to airport"
Well worth the money and in a nice location. Of all the hotels in this price range it is top notch.
Mel
"Clean hotel, unpleasant staff"
The hotel staff we encountered was unprofessional but we enjoyed our stay despite that fact.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"More than I thought it would be!"
I have to take mini trips from San Diego to Tucson and I like to keep the hotel costs down. So, needless to say I like to find "Cheap" hotels. Well, to my surprise it was amazingly comfortable, with wi-fi and great television choices. I will definately be staying again. Customer service was good but front desk could use a little help during peak hours.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Site pictures misleading. Not the same pool listed"
Didn't feel safe. Room had no toilet paper had to back to the front desk. There were bugs in the room. There was tar on the furniture and comforters. Floors were heavily stained.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
S. Maria
"over flooded bathroom"
Everything was great until we woke up. Toilet over flooded when I went to the bathroom. When I called the front desk they said maintenance would get to the hotel in a few hours! I understood... so I asked to use their restroom and the receptionist said Id have to go Denny's!!! because they had no bathroom! Plus they couldn't accommodate us in another room at least to shower and get ready. SO frustrating!!! WE left and they offered the bathroom when we checked out, stating that they were not allowed to lend the restroom in the lobby. terrible experience
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Hector
"Terrible"
Gross, don't stay here. Gave me the keys to the wrong room, walked in on other people
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Julio
"satisfied"
Very nice hotel.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Jo
"Very affordable"
We were in town for the weekend to attend a local performance. The hotel is conveniently located off the I-10 Freeway in an industrial area. Parking lot is awkward. You can hear train traffic in the distance. Fell asleep listening to trains.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Disappointed !"
I was very disappointed with this hotel. The carpet smelled bad and dirty, not enough towels in room, mold in the shower, service was terrible, it didn't even have a microwave nor coffee in the room. They didn't even offer a Continental breakfast. Over all it was the worst place I had ever stayed in.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Noe
"Hard Beds/Dishonest Staff"
Bed was hard. Room was good enough. I left my pillow in the room on the bed. Called hotel to send it to me. Said they would call me if they found it. I have never received a call. Someone is enjoying my pillow at their home!!
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Storm
"NICE"
REALLY NICE THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS I USUALLY GET BACK TO THE ROOM AROUND 2PM ROOM WAS NOT DONE. I WAS THERE FOR 5 DAYS AND NOT ONCE WAS THE ROOM CLEANED.
2 night trip Mar 10, 2015
"Right off the hwy"
Friendly front desk clerk gave us a great roomby the pool. GAve us a great room by the pool
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
scott
"Should have stayed at Motel 6"
I reserved a room with fridge and microwave but got a handicap room instead. PPV was disabled die to Hotels.com billing system was down all evening. Dirty room, noisy pipes, air conditioner loud. Last red roof inn I ever stay in.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015