All hotels in Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5701 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK, 73110, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It was nice and comfortable place."
It was nice and comfortable place
3 night business trip May 25, 2015
Kiyoung
"Mr. Reynolds"
Very comfortable. Great shower.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Curtis
"Happy customer."
Clean room, good breakfast!
1 night trip May 1, 2015
"Close to Tinker AFB."
Nice clean room! Breakfast was good.
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
joe
"Super Hotel!!! Would stay again!!!"
Excellent Stay!!! Hotel staff super friendly and went out of their way for us. Room was clean and my daughter said the breakfast was great!!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Athena
"Nice stay!!"
Staff was great and very friendly!!
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Hannah
"perfect for a family of 2 little ones."
The breakfast was great. The variety was on point. The staff was very friendly. When we asked if we can have an extra person in our room and cancel a second reservation, it was no issue. The room had dishes which was a nice suprise. My only concern was the water damage in the far corner of the room. Also, when you ran the ac for a while, the room almost felt damp which caused the wet carpet smell to come. Overall, we would stay here again and again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Christopher
"Weekend trip"
Amber at the front desk is very nice and helpful!
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
FLORINE
Large rooms with nice bathroom accomendations. Took a long time to check but staff was friendly. Would recommend this hotel to others
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Kathryn
"great hotel for business or pleasure"
Close to downtown and Brick town and easy freeway access. Large comfortable modern room good parking
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Charles R
"Great nights rest"
Customer service was Great
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Carotez
"The real story"
Ghetto and nasty breakfast!!!
1 night trip Feb 26, 2015
"The Hawthorn was recommended. wasn't disappointed"
Liked everything. Only small gripe was took a while to get hot water to the shower.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
I stayed one night. I got in very late and it was nice to crawl into a comfortable bed , after a long drive. I thought the hotel was very nice for the price I payed. The only thing that I was disappointed in, was the shower was luke warm. I waited at least five minutes to get the water that warm at 8:30 in the morning. I would stay there again though.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Guest, We are glad you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. we resolved the hot water issue (circulating pump broke) please come visit us again.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"OK Hotel."
Convenient location at a good price. Breakfast was only mediocre, but did include hot items, such as eggs and bacon. Microwave in room did not work. I would stay here again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
dear Guest, We are sorry that the microwave did not work in your room. We did replace it with a new one. Hope to see you soon Debi
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Good place for a night"
A couple of issues - Overall the room was fine and the bed was great! However, in the morning with the morning rush there was no hot water. The water was only slightly warm, but when it was closer to checkout time the water had heated up. The room was very noisy because of the neighboring doors. The doors slammed instead of closing quietly. We had a smoking room, but no ashtray.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Barbara, We take all the used ashtrays out and wash them for the next guest, but I am sorry that the desk agent did not inform you where we keep them. We hope to see you soon.
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"DCP"
all good
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do come see us again.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"favorite place to stay in okc"
Very relaxing..only problem was that the bench in the shower was pulled out of the wall and appeared to be broken. When wevtold them about it, they indicated it had been broken for a while.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Guest, We are glad you had a relaxing stay with us. We did replace the broken shower bench and we thank you for letting us know. We hope to see you again.
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly. We weren't able to stay in the room much due to being at the children's hospital daily with a family member. The night desk clerk was the nicest person I think I talked to during the whole trip. She was very sympathetic to our situation and always made sure we had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Guest We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope tyour family member recoverd fully. Hope to see you again in the future under better circumstances
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
Hotel staff was excellent, even on a busy New Years Eve.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
dear Guest Thank you for your positive review and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do come stay with us when your travels bring you back in town.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Good value , nice people , clean rooms .. Would stay there again with my family .
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time tor reply to the survey and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you are in town, please do come and stay with us. Thank you,
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"HAPPY STAY"
WE loved this place and will stay there again when in the area.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dean, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Dean
"Near to Air Force Base and Interstate."
Personnel very nice. Evening get together very good. Breakfast good and plenty of variety.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Thank for staying with us and we are glad your stay was an enjoyable one. Next time you are in town, please come stay with us. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and your family
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"OK in OKC"
Getting to the hotel is a bit squirrely if your not used to two way interstate frontage roads. This aside, location is good. We were looking to find economical accommodations for a weekend Christmas shopping trip. This hotel met our needs. Staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was clean and with a suite area was quit large. The king bed was average, not the best hotel bed, but certainly not the worst. No hot water 1st morning. Showers were cold. Breakfast was normal hotel menu. Good, hot and plenty of it. 2nd morning, no hot water. I pushed through a shower, but wife waited for home and hot water. All in all, our stay was OK, in OKC
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Kerry, We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you for informing us about the hot water, we found that one of the water heaters broke down and we replaced it. please come visit us next time you are in town.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Kerry
"Clean but worn."
I have stayed at this site at least once or twice a year over the last six years. This time it really was beginning to show wear. Older carpet, older furniture, the place needs some update to keep from falling into a lower rating.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Mr Peter, Thank you for staying with us and for your review. Hopefully when you come back to see us, you will see the upgrades. Thank you for your honest review
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Satisfied customer"
Loved the people and the hotel was extremely nice!!!! Very happy only would suggest getting some more comfortable beds! Breakfast was awesome!!!!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Robert, thank for staying with us and taking time to write a review. We are glad that you had a great stay with us. We are in the process of changing out all the beds. Hope to see you again very soon
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"No hot water for a shower"
The hotel staff was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. However, after leaving the water running for nearly 5 minutes, the water did not get warmer than luke-warm. This was very disappointing as a nice, hot shower after a long day is anticipated.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Mystletoe
"not for me"
beds were uncomfortable and vent in bath had bust built up on it. No shampoo or soap in bathroom. they told us breakfast was at 930. and it was a lot earlier then that. Came down at 9 and people were eating. Didn't get to eat cause my ride was there. If I had known it was served earlier i would have came down and ate, but i'm sure they knew that. I will never stay there again.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear jmo We are sorry that we fell short of your expectations . We are sorry for the misunderstanding of the breakfast hours. Our breakfast starts at 6:30am and ends at 9:30am. We did take new measures to make sure that all our rooms are stocked properly. Please do give us an oppertunity to serve you again.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
jmo
"Nice easy access to interstate."
Was not there long, checked in late and the lady and the front desk was very polite and helpful.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Tina
"Sad times"
This hotel was a last minute booking. We needed a pet friendly hotel. Ensure you call in advance the Expedia website is not always right and verify the fees and room locations. This hotel was right off I-40 south east of town in a poorer neighborhood. We were assigned a "pet room" on the SMOKING floor. The desk clerk assured us that we would not smell smoke, but we did. The room reeked of old smoke, old animals and no fresh air. The windows are all sealed and clearly no air had been in the room in a long time. The AC was loud, but the fridge was even louder. The hotel might have been lovely one day, but it's time has come. The staff have tried their best to keep it clean, but for $125+ this hotel was outrageously priced and should be a 1 star at best.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Valued Guest, We are sorry your experience with us was less than satisfactory. Our smoking and pet floor is the 4th floor and sometime the scent of smoke can be detected in the hall and rooms. We could have possibly moved you to another room however with a pet it would have been on the same floor and though we try to keep one section for pets and the other for smokers those rooms get smoked in. We appreciate your comments and will try to resolve them immediately. We hope that you will try us again in the future. Sincerely, Maryann S. Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Charlotte
"Awesome experience"
Very friendly staff, very clean and comfortable room, home cooked breakfast, couldn't ask for a better experience!
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Glad you enjoyed the breakfast and our awesome staff ! Best, Maryann S. Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
The rooms and amenities were great and the staff could not have been nicer.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Guest, We are glad you had a great stay. Please come see us again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Ervin H.
"not again."
We booked our hotel through hotels.com and the staff only had negative things to say about my choices like I was evil for not calling them direct. They said they would have cut me a better deal if I called them and when I asked for a extra room it was more than what i paid for online...a lot more. They gave us smoking rooms and were upset that I asked for a trade to a non-smoking room. They were confused on the rooms we were in and didn't understand I booked them all together.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
My stay was very very nice. Hotel was very clean which is a plus for me and my family. Breakfast was good and they even had dinner and wine one night. Only thing we weren't use to having pets stay in hotels in the Washington, DC area. Otherwise, we had a terrific stay and I would recommend the hotel.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We do cater to pet owners and those rooms are on the top floor. Please come visit us again.
6 night trip Jul 27, 2014
CEB
"Delightful Stay at the Hawthorn"
I recently had personal business at Tinker Air Force Base. I was unfamiliar with Oklahoma City and asked a relative about accommodations. He suggested the Hawthorn, and I was not disappointed. The rates were reasonable and the free breakfast and other amenities were on a par with other hotels at which I have stayed. The staff was friendly, the facilities well maintained, and the hotel's proximity to Tinker AFB was ideal. Should I return to OKC, I will stay at Hawthorn.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind words. We are glad your stay was excellent and you enjoyed it. Please come see us again.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
No one was at desk for check out. Need a bell or buzzer there. I was almost late to an appointment because I could not turn my key cards in. :/
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Guest, Thank you for writing your review. We are sorry to hear you had to wait for someone to check you out. We will take into consideration your suggestion of getting a bell or installing a buzzer. The person on duty was called away to help another of our valued guests and was gone longer than he had anticipated. Again we apologize and happy that you didn't miss your appointment. We hope to see you again in the near future! Best, Maryann S. Director of Sales
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Dee
"Nice hotel but small"
I booked a suite with the Hawthorne and I specifically asked for one of their largest rooms and was assured that's what I would get. Our "suite" was very small and we had very little space, not much bigger than a normal hotel room.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Nichole, We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We are a all Suites hotel and have the biggest (square feet) rooms in the area. If future travels bring you back to Midwest City, please come stay with us. Thank you
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Nichole
"Not a good place to stay"
We did not enjoy our stay, lot of issues and staff was not very helpful, will not recommend and stay there again.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
JD
"Very Nice"
Everything was very nice. The hotel was great. My only complaint was the coffee / coffeemaker. The coffee was really lousy and for some reason when it brewed it had grounds in the coffee. We even went downstairs to the breakfast buffet to get coffee and it was also lousy and full of grounds. But, the room was terrific and the bed super comfortable.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Nelson
"Comfortable but breakfast lacking"
The only complaint I have about the hotel room is that the bathroom is in the sleeping area. But other than that I like the layout. They even have a full size refrigerator and stove burners. Their complimentary breakfast had a lot of variety but I would suggest going very early as they do not replenish the food. I went down an hour before it ended and they were out of just about everything. I believe that if a hotel offers breakfast until 9:30 they should replenish until 9:15. I paid just as much as those who actually ate so I should have the same options.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your review. We are glad you liked the hotel room and we will check into the issue of breakfast replenishment so that the next time you are here you will have a full selection of breakfast items. Again, thank you for your input as it helps us to make the hotel better for all guests. Warm Regards, Maryann S. Director of Sales
Other trip May 12, 2014
Supporting staff was friendly. Front desk, Chris was less ffriendly, but courteous. Rooms were okay, not outstanding in cleanliness, however no bugs, which is CRITICAL . Would probably stay there again.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
sherri
"Hotel stay"
Went for a business trip. Check in was smooth, the room was clean, bed was comfortable, breakfast was more than expected. Very much worth the money.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Good Service"
This was a very clean hotel. The rooms were nice and overall the hotel was very quiet.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Mia
I tried to request a non smoking room. That apparently did not work because I was given a smoking room on the same floor pets are allowed. This must be an older hotel because the beds were very lumpy. And the cigarette smell was breath taking! The vents were extremely dirty and the bathroom floor was not clean. Thank goodness I brought flip flops. I do not recommend this hotel at all unless you prefer to slumber in the hallway...it was actually clean and smelled fresh.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
We are sorry about the situation. Your reservation from expedia came as a smoking room.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Business trip - choosen because of location"
Found that iron was missing from room at 10pm. Front desk clerk wanted me to change rooms where there was an iron instead of getting a "replacement" iron for me. Fan in bath was loud and could not be shut off. AC/Heat also was very loud and fan ran constantly when either AC or Heat was on - no shut off when room reached temperature desired. Carpet needed to be cleaned. Didn't vaccum the room while I was there - makes me wonder if they do between guests. Mattress really needed to be replaced. I travel with my job but will not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"nice place"
the matteress in our room needs turning or replacing has a large sunk in area on one side but we just scooted together to avoid since it was king but over all stay was great. It is a really nice place.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be happy to host you again.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Benita
"Nice hotel close to the interstate"
Overall my family had a nice stay at the Wyndham. The room was clean and overall the hotel was a great deal on Expedia. The breakfast had a variety of items to choose from and a woman who was constantly refilling items. I did see her scoop hard boiled eggs out of a big, white plastic bucket which was a more than a little unappetizing to me. It would be much better to take the container to the back, fill it and then bring it back out. The biscuits were cold and stale and seemed to be a day or two old. If you stick with the things like cereal, fruit and waffle maker, it should be fine. (I feel bad even complaining about it since it's free and a definite perk of staying there.)
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
LL
"Easy access to downtown OKC"
The service was great. The only issue I had was the cleanliness of the room. Carpets and bathrooms needed to be thoroughly cleaned. We enjoyed our stay. It was within close proximity to the downtown area.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Satisfactory"
Clean & nice staff. Reasonable value.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
"Easy access off I40. Close to many attractions."
Staff gets an A++++++ on courtesy and customer service. I thought the rooms were good for the price. I do wish they would invest in some new mattresses, especially on the pull out beds, and some new linen. Some had holes. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and would stay again.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014