All hotels in Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States of America
5701 Tinker Diagonal, Midwest City, OK, 73110, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel stay"
Went for a business trip. Check in was smooth, the room was clean, bed was comfortable, breakfast was more than expected. Very much worth the money.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Good Service"
This was a very clean hotel. The rooms were nice and overall the hotel was very quiet.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Mia
I tried to request a non smoking room. That apparently did not work because I was given a smoking room on the same floor pets are allowed. This must be an older hotel because the beds were very lumpy. And the cigarette smell was breath taking! The vents were extremely dirty and the bathroom floor was not clean. Thank goodness I brought flip flops. I do not recommend this hotel at all unless you prefer to slumber in the hallway...it was actually clean and smelled fresh.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
We are sorry about the situation. Your reservation from expedia came as a smoking room.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Business trip - choosen because of location"
Found that iron was missing from room at 10pm. Front desk clerk wanted me to change rooms where there was an iron instead of getting a "replacement" iron for me. Fan in bath was loud and could not be shut off. AC/Heat also was very loud and fan ran constantly when either AC or Heat was on - no shut off when room reached temperature desired. Carpet needed to be cleaned. Didn't vaccum the room while I was there - makes me wonder if they do between guests. Mattress really needed to be replaced. I travel with my job but will not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"nice place"
the matteress in our room needs turning or replacing has a large sunk in area on one side but we just scooted together to avoid since it was king but over all stay was great. It is a really nice place.
Response by Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Midwest City Tinker/Air Base
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be happy to host you again.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Benita
"Nice hotel close to the interstate"
Overall my family had a nice stay at the Wyndham. The room was clean and overall the hotel was a great deal on Expedia. The breakfast had a variety of items to choose from and a woman who was constantly refilling items. I did see her scoop hard boiled eggs out of a big, white plastic bucket which was a more than a little unappetizing to me. It would be much better to take the container to the back, fill it and then bring it back out. The biscuits were cold and stale and seemed to be a day or two old. If you stick with the things like cereal, fruit and waffle maker, it should be fine. (I feel bad even complaining about it since it's free and a definite perk of staying there.)
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
LL
"Easy access to downtown OKC"
The service was great. The only issue I had was the cleanliness of the room. Carpets and bathrooms needed to be thoroughly cleaned. We enjoyed our stay. It was within close proximity to the downtown area.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Satisfactory"
Clean & nice staff. Reasonable value.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
"Easy access off I40. Close to many attractions."
Staff gets an A++++++ on courtesy and customer service. I thought the rooms were good for the price. I do wish they would invest in some new mattresses, especially on the pull out beds, and some new linen. Some had holes. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and would stay again.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
This hotel was nice and was closer to the Bricktown area than I thought it was.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Brenda
I stayed one night in OKC. The room I had at Hawthorn suites was comfortable, the staff was friendly and the included breakfast was good.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
John C.
"Old hotel with worn out interior"
The hotel was somewhat dirty and the carpeting was coming apart. The showe was cold and never did turn was run down.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
KS
Very good quality of service & hotel amenities. Pleasurable stay.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
The room was great had a little dirt by my door
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"Night Staff Amazing/Day Staff needs Training"
The night clerk was amazing. He went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure my stay was exceptional. I had arranged for a late checkout but woke to pounding on my door the following morning just before eleven. When I answered the door a woman from housekeeping ordered me to, "Get my stuff and get out of this room, NOW!" I told her I had arranged for a late checkout. She said that was not her problem, "GET OUT!" I assumed this was a mistake, crawled back in bed and the phone rang. The day clerk was on the phone yelling at me to, "GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER AND GET OUT OF THAT ROOM RIGHT NOW!" I tried to explain that I had confirmation of having arranged for a late checkout at two. He just started screaming at me that THEIR policy was NOON! I said..ok then, noon. It is only eleven. He said he did not have to allow me to stay and HIS choice was that I was leaving on my own or he would remove me. I stay in a hotel or bed and breakfast in the Midwest City/Oklahoma City area EVERY weekend. I book for a late checkout EVERY weekend. Nobody has ever treated me with so much disrespect. I called to get his name later and was once again treated with the same disrespect, yelled at and argued with.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Everything was wonderful.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Erica
"loved it"
Great stay
2 night trip Dec 10, 2013
"Nice place, great staff"
Stayed here for 3 nights while visiting my son at Tinker AFB. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was pretty good and allotted a decent variety of foods both hot and cold. I will stay there again when I return.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
The hotel and staff were awesome!
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Rosemary
Really enjoyed the stay,Will stay again in the future.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Brenda Bell
"Weekend in the city"
When I checked in the motel, the man at the desk was very courteous and helpful, answered my questions, and was very welcoming. The place was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast foods was pretty good, and had a wide variety of things to choose from. There was plenty of coffee and lots of teas to choose from also, as well as juices to drink.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"good"
Very good room could have been a little bigger but it was great
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice, central location on I40."
Met family and visited around the city. Convenient location for all coming in and where we wanted to go.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Sally
The rooms were dirty , there was hair in the bed and the service sucked. Will never stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
I absolutely loved this hotel and its staff. I am not sure of the front desk agents name but he was absolutely wonderful. He made us comfortable and made sure we knew about every amenity. He also came up and helped me with a faulty sofa bed that did not want to fold out. He was funny and light and made our stay totally worth it. When we checked out the front desk agent at that time was also a great help. I would always recommend this hotel and will stay again in the near future.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Kindrea
very good
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Great
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
Tamara
pool area was not as clean as it should have been, not enough chairs and a bit small, dirty towels everywhere. When I asked for more towels to shower. I had to retrieve it, because there was no housekeeper, which made it a inconvenience to me. But the staff was very professional and nice, definitely liked that.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
K
It was a wonderful place to stay
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
Roberta
front desk staff were exceptional! very pleased! will stay here again anytime in the area
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"ok hotel not real nice"
when I arrive to the hotel I had to stand in the lobby for 15 minutes or so before the guy finally came inside and realized I was there he was outside chatting with his friend because he had to work 6 hours straight so he needed a break I was supposed to feel bad I guess they only give you two pillows for my bed and I like four for bed but only had two extra downstairs would only give me one there was also mold above my head board on the wall in the corners by window. just figured they would at least Fix the black mold on the walls before renting rooms
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
candy
"Good with minor issues..."
Clean... Staff is AWESOME! Just had a minor issue with the shower head not fitting the holder on the wall... but overall, the pool was great and we will go back when we head to Oklahoma City again.
5 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Nicest people in the US."
The staff was incredibly friendly. The room was very clean, and absolutely worth the relatively low price. My room was on a smoking floor, but there wasn't an overwhelming smell anywhere in the room. The breakfast was pretty good; better than most complimentary breakfasts.
4 night trip Jul 17, 2013
DMill
"did not like that dogs were there"
all good except dogs on my floor. there was a dog rawhide in the room and housekeeping did not see it and they cleaned my room.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"complaints"
Had an old dog bone in my room, my daughter is allergic to dogs. I was suppose to get two beds and sofa bed according to my reservations. My room was given away so I only had a king with a sofa bed. The second day i couldn't receive and face towels, I asked on 3 separate occasions.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
"Great hotel!"
Super friendly staff! Great hotel! Highly recommended
8 night trip May 23, 2013
Jillian
"Great for family and guest with pets"
Overall the stay was very nice. The breakfast was very good, the staff was very nice. They only negative was the mattress, just not as comfortable as you would expect.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"great place"
Great overall experience, really great breakfast set up, really impressed overall. The staff was friendly and hotel was clean and comfy. Will use this hotel again
Other trip May 31, 2013
athena
"Good Hotel"
The staff were very friendly, the breakfast was good, and the rooms were big and comfortable.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
Hollie
"Would recommend"
We stayed two nights for high school graduation and enjoyed the accommodations.
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Nice location, very friendly staff, clean rooms"
Upon check-in, I was asked how long I was staying. When I said 5 nights, he said he wanted to give me another room since the room that was selected for me was right across from the elevator. The next day, he did (because our A/C went out! - good timing!). I was going to ask for another room anyway... even though the room was on the non-smoking floor, someone had obviously smoked in it previously and stunk really bad. Had to buy some air freshener to help cover up the odor. The 2nd room was perfect and had no stench. The staff was incredibly nice. I've never been at a hotel with a friendlier staff. The breakfasts were great. Room was clean and provided plenty of room.
Other trip May 29, 2013
I had specifically asked for conjoining rooms which they told me i could get when i booked weeks in advance and the rooms werent close together at all. overall, i liked the rooms and the staff was great
Other trip May 28, 2013
"Not to happy"
Booked a room online when we got there it wasn't available so instead of a double with a sofa bed we had to take a king with sofa bed for 6 people. Smoking room had ashes on the sofa and in the bed and smelt awful
Other trip May 21, 2013
Roy
Nice hotel. Clean rooms. Stayed overnight on a business trip. Hotel clerk was super nice. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip May 14, 2013
jd
I was very happy with the condition of the hotel and the service. The only issue I had was with the fourth floor smelling like smoke. However, my room did not. Will stay here again.
1 night business trip May 12, 2013
"Great Value"
The hotel was a great value. The front desk staff was a little rude at times. But overall an ok place to stay.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Generally good hotel"
Our family with small kids stayed in this hotel for 2 days. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was pretty good. The hotel is dated and the room was okay but not great. I like the suit setting and the living area but the double beds were pretty small. If they replace the double beds with queen beds it would earn another star from me.
Other trip May 15, 2013
"Nice hotel for the price."
We have stayed here a few times recently due to renovations to our home. The front desk staff couldn't be any nicer!! It's always a pleasure checking in. ;-) The room we stayed in recently, you could tell had not been used in awhile... Smelled musty and the paint was very yellowed.. Had a cobweb hanging from the lamp. It was a night and say difference compared to the other rooms we have stayed in. But..still one of my fave hotels.
1 night business trip May 12, 2013
Kerri
old hotel and in bad neighborhood....checked in and checked out within 30minutes
1 night trip May 10, 2013