All hotels in Long Beach, California, United States of America
4700 Airport Plaza Drive, Long Beach, CA, 90815, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Good internet service
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"My Ink and Iron stay."
It was good. The room was clean and comfortable. Plenty of parking. Excellent service.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Valancy
"weekend stay"
stayed for a weekend. The staff was friendly & helpful when we had questions. The pool is nice. The hotel is a tad out dated for a Marriott. The only downfall, our room was NEVER cleaned. {no clean towels or made beds} makes me sound lazy (haha) but I was on vacation! :)
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Long Beach Marriott"
Nice overnight stay with the kids due to a Gymnastics Meet. The pools could have been a tad warmer and we were disappointed by the lack of a jacuzzi. First 4 star hotel I've ever been to where there was no jacuzzi!
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Phil
"OK"
good i would stay there again
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
dennis
The hotel staff was very pleasant and answered any questions that i had. The stay their was had a nice and relaxing atmosphere. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Letitia
Checked in, went to room, it was full of cigarette smell. Called front desk, they said they would try to move us. Went down to front desk, was given a different room. It had a musty smell, but was tolerable. While getting ready for bed, my daughter noticed a cockroach, three inches long, crawling up the wall. Called the manager and he moved us to a different room.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"A Nice Long Weekend"
I got a good rate for the Long Beach Marriott. The location is by the Long Beach Airport and the beach. What could be better! The hotel is modern and fresh in appearance. The staff is the best part of the hotel. They couldn't do enough for you from check in to room service. The room was very comfortable, except there was only a shower available with the room. That didn't bother me too much. The only issue I had, was the room was to have Free Internet Service, and it didn't. Hotel Services told me to go online and click on the Internet Service, that it wouldn't show on the bill. Well it did show on the bill and leaving at 6:00 am, I didn't feel like arguing over $9.95. I do believe that they would have taken off my bill, if I had the time to deal with the bill. I really did like this hotel and I will stay there again.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Sandie
"Do not stay at this hotel."
I will never stay in this hotel ever again. Merilyn, the server at the breakfast restaurant was very rude to me & my family. She even gave us the check while we were about to start to eat our food. I contacted Amos, the manager and told him our experience at the restaurant and no hot water in our shower. He was not apologetic at all and he said there's nothing he can do and he has to forward it to the food & beverage manager. I contacted another manager again the following day and his name was Zachary. He went up to our room bec. the moment we wake up in the morning, our carpet was all wet. He did not apologize at all for any inconvenience we have experienced. He said he will comp our wifi but out wifi was free already cause it was part of the package. Definitely bad service! I tried calling Ahmed, general hotel manager and he's always not available.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Elaine
I had a great time. I really enjoyed the restaurant. The hotel is a very beautiful. My check in wasn't pleasant. Once I got to my room I had ask about wifi and breakfast. Besides that, I had an amazing time!!
Other trip May 25, 2015
Brandi
"Lb pride weekend"
My friend smoked outside the hotel but when she came back in the smell came with her. And I got charged for it. It sucked
Response by Long Beach Marriott
Our hotel is a non-smoking facility. We have designated smoking areas outside of the building. We do charge for a cleaning fee due to our guests' expectations of a fresh smelling room.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Betty
"Extremely nice!"
Although we were right next to the airport we rarely heard them. And the entire staff was great. They should have free wifi throughout the hotel, instead of just the lobby
Response by Long Beach Marriott
Thank you for your comments. We offer complimentary wifi in the guestrooms if you are a Marriott Rewards Member. The Account number must be indicated in you reservation/room information upon check-in.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
michelle
"Comfortable stay"
It was very relaxing, very easy to get to hotel and easy to check in. My daughters had fun at the indoor pool. My wife and I had some food and drinks at the bar in the lobby. Everything was very easy to locate, and overall very satisfy with our stay. We will stay here again in the future.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Jorge
"High quality, poor value"
Just needed a break for me and the wife. I always expect quality at a Marriott hotel and that's what we got. The only negative was in the overall value. With the hotel rate we paid, broadband Internet should have been free. Internet service should be complimentary these days and this is especially true for reward members.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Great hotel; unclear WiFi policy"
Hotel was nice as expected. The 'free WiFi' policy was somewhat bait and switch. When I checked in, the front desk attendant said it would be free. When I checked out, a different front desk attendant was unwilling/unable to reverse the $10/day charge. 'The free WiFi is only in the lobbby'. Was hoping for higher integrity from purchase to room charge.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"So,So!!"
Not the best. We paid extra for free parking, in room WiFi and breakfast for 2 each day. Turns out all parking is free. They charged us for the WiFi in the room and we had to show our copy of the reservation to get it off. When we went to breakfast they said we only had breakfast for 1 (so who gets it me or my wife?). We had to go back to the room and get our reservation to show them it was for 2. On my computer I could connect only half the time. The staff was excellent.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"A great place"
I had a couple of problems the front desk handled, with grace and ease. Everyone was so helpful. Nice, beautiful and a no brainer for a great get away. The ladies at the front on Sunday morning, made our trip end on a good note.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
It's a lovely facility with wonderful staff. The property was well cared-for.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Jo
We had a very good time. The staff was very professional and very nice.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Great experience. love the staff. Clean hotel. I will stay here again
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Friendliest staff anywhere!"
We travel frequently for business and stay in many hotels. The staff at Long Beach Marriott are incredibly gracious and friendly. They greet us on every visit by name, call to check that we are happy with our rooms and are gathered in the lobby each morning to greet guests. Even though we are there every week, they always treat us as if we are their priority. This has become our favorite hotel.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"BEAUTIFUL, Modern Hotel, Slightly Dated Room Decor"
Gorgeous hotel lobby, starbucks was a plus, the staff was super friendly. The only negatives are that they charge your card the entire amount at check in, which takes 3 to 5 business days to go back on your card after your stay if you decide to pay in cash, which I did. That was a bit of a bummer. Other than that, the only other thing was that while the hotel was nice, the rooms were a little dated, didn't match the modern style of the main lobby. BUT, the beds were SO COMFORTABLE, and the room was so clean!! Thats so important to me. It was a great nights sleep.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Daniella
"Sister's Day"
The staff and servers are friendly. My sisters and I had a relaxing time.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Nettefbn
"first impressions make everything"
when well pulled in front of the hotel to unload our luggage for 4 people and had 2 different rooms there was no bell boy in sight. We had 2 of us ask for service 2 time they didn't want to help us. They looked at us like we were crazy, so one of us went in for the third time asking for service again with attitude because we were getting no service and no help they said well we have to help you and we were like well that's what you're supposed to do is help us carry our bags up to the room. we had lots of luggage because we were getting married and some of the bridal party was with us we had all kinds of bags. So again only two of us got held up to the room with the bellboy that we did not tip because of how good they were. And the other cart they said oh well you could use this one since nobody has to help you with this so they took that up to the other room kept it overnight to bring it back down so they could actually have (somebody) I mean have the cart help them carry the luggage down in the morning. Overall it was not like a regular Marriott service hotel. The rooms were great the beds were amazing so soft and so comfortable besides the little cheerleaders running up and down the hallway until odd hours of the night and screaming everything was good.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Jenna
"Can't complain"
There's nothing negative I can say about the hotel. Me and my kids enjoyed our stay and was very comfortable. The pool was amazing from what the kids described to me.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
adrieanna
"Very pleasant stay"
Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Elizabeth M.
"Nice Hotel with great lobby/pool area"
We stayed 2 nights in queen/double room. Hotel is near long beach airport but otherwise you have to drive to see anything. Beds were a bit too firm and as were pillows. Hotel grounds were exceptional-great pool with tropical feel. Lots of sitting areas in lobby, pool and near coffee kiosk/bar area. Good work out room. Both restaurants were good.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Teresa
"Convenient to Signal Hill, CA"
Excellent hotel in just the right area for us. Perfect for our visit with family at Signal Hill, CA
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Colleen
"Appropriate for Business Accommodations"
One night. Hotel lobby is nice. Swimming pool and other amenities were acceptable. Room itself was also appropriate, though rather crammed. Would stay there again with no hesitation.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
JORGE J.
"Nice & Clean!"
Our stay at the hotel was very pleasant other than the AC/Heater noise that was a bit loud. Very clean and the King bed was comfortable for the price we pay. We would recommend this hotel for anyone looking to stay in Long Beach, Ca.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Ann
"Cheapest hotel we could find near Long Beach"
Nice hotel. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Only complaint is the two beds in our room were smaller then expected and the bed linen was too small so it didn't cover two people in comfort.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
4 travelers
"Mixup which shouldn't have happened"
We had booked a room for 3, but the room had only supplies for two. I took a few phone calla to get it straight, but was never quite right. It didn't matter really since we only stayed one night. We had paid for breakfast for 2 in advance, and at check-in said we pay for the third at check-out. I asked "What time is breakfast served" and was told until 11 a.m. We should have been told "our" breakfast, the Buffet. closes at 9.30. We came down at 9.30 and "our" breakfast was over. We did get some from the a-la-carte menu, the waitress tried to be as helpful as she could, but it was not what we had had in mind for breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
birgit
"Will return again"
This was a second visit to this hotel and it did not disappoint. Our only complaint was the lack of staff and tables for breakfast when the hotel is full. If there is a conference taking place or the hotel is full, the hotel needs to staff accordingly so you are not waiting 20 minutes to sit down for breakfast.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Wonderful experience"
Our stay at this hotel was very pleasant. It's in a very good location and the staff was very friendly. My husband and I drove from Arizona to Long Beach and arrived rather early. The hotel allowed us to check in early which was a blessing since we had been driving for 6 hrs. I will definitely go back.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Gloria
"bs"
i paid extra for a room on the concierge level for the lounge and it was not even open… they said bacuase they don't sell enough rooms sold to keep the lounge open.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
anish
"Excellent location"
Stayed here two nights to visit family while passing through CA. Really liked the location. Close to the freeway. Plenty of free parking. Walmart, shops and restaurants were within walking distance. Nice quiet neighborhood. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the local attractions like Aquarium of the Pacific, Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland. Just a couple of minutes away. Amenities at the hotel were very nice.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Over priced room with a bed"
This is just a room with a bed . That's all you get for your money We stayed at nine hotels this week and the holiday inn or motel 6 beet this by a mile . This place was charging 18$ for breakfust and 8$ for our coffee and oj what a joke will not be back hope this saves some one for this place
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
DeWayne
check in/check out was fast. Nice indoor pool but water could be warmer. Cozy rooms but could use a little upgrading. They forgot to empty our trash once. My little toddler had a great time just looking at the Christmas trees, Santa, waterfalls and the "many colors" carpet so it was overall a nice stay.
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Lea
"Great Hotel. Terrible service"
You basically have to whisper or security will kick you out.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"Would stay here again"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and well kept. The beds were comfortable enough for the night. There was plenty of room, no one felt cramped up or like there was any room.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Staci
"Very nice hotel!"
Room was very quiet, bed was comfortable and restaurants were delightful.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Patty
"Dirty room"
My stay was ok. The room was so so. For the money it was poor!!!! One of the biggest turn offs was the mold in the shower!!!! Disgusting!!!! For a $300 anime room I was completely shocked to see that and even to pictures to share!!!! The room just wasn't very clean. It looked ok but not clean!!!!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
This hotel was just great. Everyone, and we mean all staff, were so friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for us as we dropped our rental car at the airport and walked there. It was also in walking distance of our family, so was convenient for our stay. The room was clean, smelled great, the gym is really nice and the pool very fun. Thanks.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
jennifer
"Nice hotel, good value"
Great accommodations with restaurant and bar. Just a few minutes from the 405 freeway as well as airport, yet very quiet. Friendly helpful staff.
Response by Long Beach Marriott
Thank you, Linda for your comments. We look forward to your return trip. Happy Holidays!
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Loud"
The staff was the typical Marriott; very nice. The room I had faced the runway at LGB as well as the pool. I heard every plane departing as well as landing. The noise from the holiday party lasted late into the evening. The flashing lights on the smoke alarm was very annoying (it flashes every 2 seconds and the lights were bright) and the early 8am repairs (oh and the 6am arrivals) made it very difficult to sleep
Response by Long Beach Marriott
Thank you for your comments and obviously you are a light sleeper. The hotel was not busy during your stay. I am sure the staff would have moved you to another room if youadvised them of your concerns. We apoloigize for the unrelaxing stay. Happy Holidays!
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
"Better Room Condition"
We arrived pretty late to the hotel on Thanksgiving Day and were given a room on the lower floor where the carpet was coming up at the entrance of the room. We felt that we were in a 2 Star hotel instead of 4 Star hotel. Next day, we asked to have another room. The hotel front desk agent was very understanding and accommodating and immediately, switched us to another room on a higher floor. The higher floor room's carpet was clean and not worn out like the other room. The front desk agent told us that they will be remodeling the lower floor rooms in the near future. I advised them that their management should inspected their rooms periodically to ensure that rooms are up to the standard of the hotel rating. We had stayed many Marriott Hotels in San Francisco, and their rooms are always in excellent conditions including outstanding customer services. After switching to the higher floor room, we had no problem. All the Hotel employees were kind, helpful, and provide excellent customer services to us, especially the dinning room staff. Lastly, we will return to this Marriott Hotel and staying there again. Hopefully, next time, when we come, the carpet will be replaced. Thank you.
Response by Long Beach Marriott
Thank you for your comments. As we speak, we are replacing carpets that are not to starndards. We look forward to your next visit with us. Happy Holidsays!
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Annette
"Nothing extravagant, but nice"
While the amenities in a small room are limited, my overall stay was just fine with a very clean and crisp feel. Parking is limited if you check in late, otherwise the facilities as a whole are everything you need.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
PasoDr
"Thanksgiving Stay-Over"
Comfortable, beautiful venue, nice staff to welcome us, clean room and a great stay overall!
Response by Long Beach Marriott
Ian, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to your return stay with us. Happy Holidays!
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Ian
"really nice"
Really nice from the moment we arrived.
Response by Long Beach Marriott
Thank you for your comment and for staying with us.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
I needed a Hotel close to the beach because I was running the Long Beach marathon. I waited last minute and didn't think that I would find something good but I did. This Hotel was clean, and it had great staff and overall great experience.
Response by Long Beach Marriott
Thank you. I am glad you found our hotel to be convenient to the start of the marathon. After all, we're just 7 miles from downtown Long Beach.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
L
"A good experiencr"
Very nice hotel. Met our needs for accomodations. The lobby and pool are top notch. You will need a car, if you want to do anything off the property - there is little in walking distance. Oh wait, there is a nice public golf course across the street if you golf
Response by Long Beach Marriott
Thank you, Laura. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014