All hotels in Long Beach, California, United States of America
4700 Airport Plaza DriveLong BeachCA90815United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Regular internet service
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"Had a blast in cali!"
very friendly staff! The room was better than i expected!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Billy
"Lousy service"
It was a mini get away a mid week vacation day for a dear friends birthday. Nothing went as planned. I requested for early check in, didn't happen, requested patio seating for her lunch, didn't happen, then requested for the restaurant to please turn on the A/C, didn't happen, requested a birthday dessert, didn't happen, requested a lower level room, didn't happen, was to have breakfast next day, which I paid for, I was never informed breakfast was over at 9:30 AM, we slept pass that, and they wouldn't accommodate us for lunch, paid more than double for room than last October, we will not be returning.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2015
Kathryn
"Excellent Unexpected Service"
My only form of transportation for 4 days was the Hotel Shuttle Employees and they were terrific. I highly recommend them. I felt safe with each of them. I was a stranger, alone, in an unfamiliar coummunity. I am 72 years old and didn't expect the kindness I received.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Close to family"
I have stayed in other rooms at this hotel and I thought they were wonderful. The room we stayed in this time felt very cramped.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Beauty, elegance and comfort"
We enjoyed our stay at the Long Beach Marriott. I was worried about it being too close to the airport, but it was just fine. The hotel is beautiful, elegant and comfortable. There is an indoor and outdoor pool and you feel like you are away from the hustle and bustle. The room is so nice we just wanted to enjoy it. The staff was great and the overall experience was lovely. I would recommend this. It is about 10-15 minutes away from town but it is still worth it.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Rose
Excellent service, food & staff. Close to airport with free shuttle.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Auroura
"One night stay"
Was there for a night. Had good time.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
Gopal
"Beautiful stay"
One of the house keepers I don't know her name was very friendly n helpful n gave us extra towels.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Darlene
Great outdoor pool only complain they need more lounge chairs out there especially during the summer months. Room was very clean the pillows and bed were so comfy! The Tamarindo Restaurant nothing special you're better off trying something close by offsite. Overall great stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
DAENA
"Staff and Management Doesn't Care About Guests"
The manager Manual gave away our room because we didn't show up soon enough (an hour and a half sooner) so we had to squeeze my family in a small, single bed room - and we were told "take it or leave it" Never staying there again
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Venice
"Great hotel for business travel"
Have stayed here a few times for business travel. Always have a pleasant stay. Staff is very accommodating, very clean facility & excellent food.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Deborah
"Very clean, staff very nice. Beautiful place"
We were only there one night, definately wish we could have been there longer. Very comfortable
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Inviting hotel in Long Beach"
Great experience. Very inviting hotel. Great lobby and pool area. In a nice business park, golf course across way. Lots of free self-parking close to main entrance. Starbucks in lobby. Staff was great. Room had everything I needed. Bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Fellow Traveler
"Great hotel at Long Beach Airport"
Very nice Marriott at the LB airport. It is easy to get to LB convention center. Nice amenities, recently upgraded. Excellent breakfast, restaurant, and pool. Hotel was unaware of Expedia package (internet and breakfast included) however the staff immediately corrected the problem.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Jay
"My Ink and Iron stay."
It was good. The room was clean and comfortable. Plenty of parking. Excellent service.
3 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Valancy
"weekend stay"
stayed for a weekend. The staff was friendly & helpful when we had questions. The pool is nice. The hotel is a tad out dated for a Marriott. The only downfall, our room was NEVER cleaned. {no clean towels or made beds} makes me sound lazy (haha) but I was on vacation! :)
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Long Beach Marriott"
Nice overnight stay with the kids due to a Gymnastics Meet. The pools could have been a tad warmer and we were disappointed by the lack of a jacuzzi. First 4 star hotel I've ever been to where there was no jacuzzi!
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Phil
"OK"
good i would stay there again
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
dennis
The hotel staff was very pleasant and answered any questions that i had. The stay their was had a nice and relaxing atmosphere. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Letitia
Checked in, went to room, it was full of cigarette smell. Called front desk, they said they would try to move us. Went down to front desk, was given a different room. It had a musty smell, but was tolerable. While getting ready for bed, my daughter noticed a cockroach, three inches long, crawling up the wall. Called the manager and he moved us to a different room.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"A Nice Long Weekend"
I got a good rate for the Long Beach Marriott. The location is by the Long Beach Airport and the beach. What could be better! The hotel is modern and fresh in appearance. The staff is the best part of the hotel. They couldn't do enough for you from check in to room service. The room was very comfortable, except there was only a shower available with the room. That didn't bother me too much. The only issue I had, was the room was to have Free Internet Service, and it didn't. Hotel Services told me to go online and click on the Internet Service, that it wouldn't show on the bill. Well it did show on the bill and leaving at 6:00 am, I didn't feel like arguing over $9.95. I do believe that they would have taken off my bill, if I had the time to deal with the bill. I really did like this hotel and I will stay there again.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Sandie
"Do not stay at this hotel."
I will never stay in this hotel ever again. Merilyn, the server at the breakfast restaurant was very rude to me & my family. She even gave us the check while we were about to start to eat our food. I contacted Amos, the manager and told him our experience at the restaurant and no hot water in our shower. He was not apologetic at all and he said there's nothing he can do and he has to forward it to the food & beverage manager. I contacted another manager again the following day and his name was Zachary. He went up to our room bec. the moment we wake up in the morning, our carpet was all wet. He did not apologize at all for any inconvenience we have experienced. He said he will comp our wifi but out wifi was free already cause it was part of the package. Definitely bad service! I tried calling Ahmed, general hotel manager and he's always not available.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Elaine
I had a great time. I really enjoyed the restaurant. The hotel is a very beautiful. My check in wasn't pleasant. Once I got to my room I had ask about wifi and breakfast. Besides that, I had an amazing time!!
Other trip May 25, 2015
Brandi
"Lb pride weekend"
My friend smoked outside the hotel but when she came back in the smell came with her. And I got charged for it. It sucked
Response by Long Beach Marriott
Our hotel is a non-smoking facility. We have designated smoking areas outside of the building. We do charge for a cleaning fee due to our guests' expectations of a fresh smelling room.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Betty
"Extremely nice!"
Although we were right next to the airport we rarely heard them. And the entire staff was great. They should have free wifi throughout the hotel, instead of just the lobby
Response by Long Beach Marriott
Thank you for your comments. We offer complimentary wifi in the guestrooms if you are a Marriott Rewards Member. The Account number must be indicated in you reservation/room information upon check-in.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
michelle
"Comfortable stay"
It was very relaxing, very easy to get to hotel and easy to check in. My daughters had fun at the indoor pool. My wife and I had some food and drinks at the bar in the lobby. Everything was very easy to locate, and overall very satisfy with our stay. We will stay here again in the future.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Jorge
"High quality, poor value"
Just needed a break for me and the wife. I always expect quality at a Marriott hotel and that's what we got. The only negative was in the overall value. With the hotel rate we paid, broadband Internet should have been free. Internet service should be complimentary these days and this is especially true for reward members.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Great hotel; unclear WiFi policy"
Hotel was nice as expected. The 'free WiFi' policy was somewhat bait and switch. When I checked in, the front desk attendant said it would be free. When I checked out, a different front desk attendant was unwilling/unable to reverse the $10/day charge. 'The free WiFi is only in the lobbby'. Was hoping for higher integrity from purchase to room charge.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"So,So!!"
Not the best. We paid extra for free parking, in room WiFi and breakfast for 2 each day. Turns out all parking is free. They charged us for the WiFi in the room and we had to show our copy of the reservation to get it off. When we went to breakfast they said we only had breakfast for 1 (so who gets it me or my wife?). We had to go back to the room and get our reservation to show them it was for 2. On my computer I could connect only half the time. The staff was excellent.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"A great place"
I had a couple of problems the front desk handled, with grace and ease. Everyone was so helpful. Nice, beautiful and a no brainer for a great get away. The ladies at the front on Sunday morning, made our trip end on a good note.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
It's a lovely facility with wonderful staff. The property was well cared-for.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Jo
We had a very good time. The staff was very professional and very nice.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Great experience. love the staff. Clean hotel. I will stay here again
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
college parent
"Friendliest staff anywhere!"
We travel frequently for business and stay in many hotels. The staff at Long Beach Marriott are incredibly gracious and friendly. They greet us on every visit by name, call to check that we are happy with our rooms and are gathered in the lobby each morning to greet guests. Even though we are there every week, they always treat us as if we are their priority. This has become our favorite hotel.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"BEAUTIFUL, Modern Hotel, Slightly Dated Room Decor"
Gorgeous hotel lobby, starbucks was a plus, the staff was super friendly. The only negatives are that they charge your card the entire amount at check in, which takes 3 to 5 business days to go back on your card after your stay if you decide to pay in cash, which I did. That was a bit of a bummer. Other than that, the only other thing was that while the hotel was nice, the rooms were a little dated, didn't match the modern style of the main lobby. BUT, the beds were SO COMFORTABLE, and the room was so clean!! Thats so important to me. It was a great nights sleep.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Daniella
"Sister's Day"
The staff and servers are friendly. My sisters and I had a relaxing time.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Nettefbn
"first impressions make everything"
when well pulled in front of the hotel to unload our luggage for 4 people and had 2 different rooms there was no bell boy in sight. We had 2 of us ask for service 2 time they didn't want to help us. They looked at us like we were crazy, so one of us went in for the third time asking for service again with attitude because we were getting no service and no help they said well we have to help you and we were like well that's what you're supposed to do is help us carry our bags up to the room. we had lots of luggage because we were getting married and some of the bridal party was with us we had all kinds of bags. So again only two of us got held up to the room with the bellboy that we did not tip because of how good they were. And the other cart they said oh well you could use this one since nobody has to help you with this so they took that up to the other room kept it overnight to bring it back down so they could actually have (somebody) I mean have the cart help them carry the luggage down in the morning. Overall it was not like a regular Marriott service hotel. The rooms were great the beds were amazing so soft and so comfortable besides the little cheerleaders running up and down the hallway until odd hours of the night and screaming everything was good.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Jenna
"Can't complain"
There's nothing negative I can say about the hotel. Me and my kids enjoyed our stay and was very comfortable. The pool was amazing from what the kids described to me.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
adrieanna
"Very pleasant stay"
Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Elizabeth M.
"Nice Hotel with great lobby/pool area"
We stayed 2 nights in queen/double room. Hotel is near long beach airport but otherwise you have to drive to see anything. Beds were a bit too firm and as were pillows. Hotel grounds were exceptional-great pool with tropical feel. Lots of sitting areas in lobby, pool and near coffee kiosk/bar area. Good work out room. Both restaurants were good.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Teresa
"Convenient to Signal Hill, CA"
Excellent hotel in just the right area for us. Perfect for our visit with family at Signal Hill, CA
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Colleen
"Appropriate for Business Accommodations"
One night. Hotel lobby is nice. Swimming pool and other amenities were acceptable. Room itself was also appropriate, though rather crammed. Would stay there again with no hesitation.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
JORGE J.
"Nice & Clean!"
Our stay at the hotel was very pleasant other than the AC/Heater noise that was a bit loud. Very clean and the King bed was comfortable for the price we pay. We would recommend this hotel for anyone looking to stay in Long Beach, Ca.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Ann
"Cheapest hotel we could find near Long Beach"
Nice hotel. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Only complaint is the two beds in our room were smaller then expected and the bed linen was too small so it didn't cover two people in comfort.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
4 travelers
"Mixup which shouldn't have happened"
We had booked a room for 3, but the room had only supplies for two. I took a few phone calla to get it straight, but was never quite right. It didn't matter really since we only stayed one night. We had paid for breakfast for 2 in advance, and at check-in said we pay for the third at check-out. I asked "What time is breakfast served" and was told until 11 a.m. We should have been told "our" breakfast, the Buffet. closes at 9.30. We came down at 9.30 and "our" breakfast was over. We did get some from the a-la-carte menu, the waitress tried to be as helpful as she could, but it was not what we had had in mind for breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
birgit
"Will return again"
This was a second visit to this hotel and it did not disappoint. Our only complaint was the lack of staff and tables for breakfast when the hotel is full. If there is a conference taking place or the hotel is full, the hotel needs to staff accordingly so you are not waiting 20 minutes to sit down for breakfast.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Wonderful experience"
Our stay at this hotel was very pleasant. It's in a very good location and the staff was very friendly. My husband and I drove from Arizona to Long Beach and arrived rather early. The hotel allowed us to check in early which was a blessing since we had been driving for 6 hrs. I will definitely go back.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Gloria
"bs"
i paid extra for a room on the concierge level for the lounge and it was not even open… they said bacuase they don't sell enough rooms sold to keep the lounge open.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
anish
"Excellent location"
Stayed here two nights to visit family while passing through CA. Really liked the location. Close to the freeway. Plenty of free parking. Walmart, shops and restaurants were within walking distance. Nice quiet neighborhood. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the local attractions like Aquarium of the Pacific, Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland. Just a couple of minutes away. Amenities at the hotel were very nice.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Over priced room with a bed"
This is just a room with a bed . That's all you get for your money We stayed at nine hotels this week and the holiday inn or motel 6 beet this by a mile . This place was charging 18$ for breakfust and 8$ for our coffee and oj what a joke will not be back hope this saves some one for this place
Other trip Jan 7, 2015