All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here111 E Pecan St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Overnight outing"
Close to Riverwalk, but not near any of the attractions. It's a 30 min walk or a $15 taxi ride to get to bars and restaurants. Great hotel, comfortable, quiet, and clean. Parking garage ($25 overnight) across the street so gather all your belongings on the first trip.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Poor"
Bartenders are rude and didn't want to serve us. Room service didn't clean our room fully they left our dirty cups in the room instead of taking it back down to the lounge. Front desk wasn't friendly at all.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Wyndham SA"
Hotel was nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location is on the river walk but on the far end. You will either walk to, take the river taxi or a taxi to attractions on the river walk. Don't let the concierge desk talk you into touring the Wyndam Resort it's a time share pitch that will take up 3+ hours of your time.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Great Stay-cation"
Great place!
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Kenneth
"Great hotel in good location!"
Hotel was very clean and great location within reasonable walking distance to everything we wanted near the river walk. Staff was also very nice and helpful. I will definitely stay again
alvin
"Not much sleep"
The only issue we had is the bed squeaked every time we moved. So it woke us up every time my husband and I moved. The other bed my children slept in was fine. The Hotel was great otherwise
1 night trip Apr 8, 2015
Julie M
"Needs fridge and microwave"
I would prefer it have a fridge and microwave in the room , since I have children.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"executive"
Excellent hotel but the parking lot price was ridiculous...almost have of one night
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Jose
"Fun in San Antonio"
Loved this hotel, it was so clean & service & amenities were great, with the exception of the expensive valet parking & WiFi fees. Overall we really enjoyed our stay & will go back!
"Love San Antonio TX!"
We loved this hotel & it's amenities! Very clean! However not happy with valet parking & WiFi daily rates. Food we ordered from room service was delicious & nicely served! Definitely will be staying there again!
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"ok hotel"
Very good hotel and location just walls were thin you could here the ppl next door
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Allergies!"
It was going great, then a few hours in I started sneezing like Crazy. We left and went to the riverwalk and my sinuses cleared up as soon as i left the room. Didn't think much of it. Get back around midnight and about 1:00am I started sneezing again, it got worse and about 3:00am I was turning off the AC and sleeping away from the bed thinking I was allergic to the comforter or pillows... I slept on the chair for a few hours and was still sneezing every 5 minutes. and about 6:30am I had enough and packed up all my stuff and went and talked to a manager. He gave me a free breakfast, and offered to put me in another room for the next few hours. At the time I thought the issue was with the bed sheeting so i declined. While eating my breakfast I saw some dogs run out of the elevator, then i realized it was a Pet Friendly Hotel... Im Highly allergic to Cats and some dogs, i'm guessing the reason I had such horrible allergies were from previous animal hairs not being removed when the hotel was cleaned. The staff was nice, but this ruined my vacation and my whole next day as I didn't sleep at all. I will be booking at non pet friendly hotels from now on.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Russell
"Not bad...but not great"
Hotel is literally on the Riverwalk but not on the "main/busy" area of it. 15 minutes walk to mall/Alamo area. The parking and food were pricey. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
It was exciting had a good time great hotel besides it doesn't have free breakfast for the price you pay
john c.
"GREAT TIME"
staff was nice and very help full It was right off the riverwalk beware of the parking you have to pay and its not cheap other than that it was good....
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"married couple getaway!!!!"
there was a mix up in booking.. Staff took care of us imedietly.. Very friendly, helpful & generous. We will be going back!!! Thank you very much for the get away!!!
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Jimmy
"no hot water!"
overall poor stay, because no hot water. i told front desk, but they did not remedy the situation.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
s k
"Not worth the money"
Overall I found this to be a pretty average "upscale" hotel. The rooftop pool was a joke and is very misleading on their website. The front desk staff were not very helpful. They did have a person that worked in the business area that was helpful with printing out boarding passes. The bathtub in our room did not drain properly so my shower turned into a bath. Overall, there are too many other options in San Antonio so I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"WEEKEND GET AWAY"
STAY WAS FOR THE FIESTA PARADE , GOOD, OTHER THAN HAVING TO PAY FOR BREAKFAST , WE THOUGHT IT WAS INCLUDED WITH THE HOTEL PAY. .
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Bobby
"Fiestas 2015"
a little too far from other river walk restaurants and activities. Restroom was not clean floor unmopped and toilet had mildew!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Average Hotel"
The rooms were average with respect to cleanliness and comfort. I would have liked a mini fridge. When we took our children to the pool it was quite dirty with beer cans and dirty towels floating in the water as well as beer caps and food on the pool deck. We did not let them get in the pool.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Terry
"Fiesta 2015"
Stayed for Fiesta, hotel was overbooked but we were still guaranteed a room 2 hours after check in time. Was also given free parking and 2 hours extra after check out time. Norma at the front desk is very generous and helpful. I recommend this hotel for a weekend get away.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Victor
"Quality establishment"
Overall pretty good. Thought the breakfast and parking would be free but they were quite expensive.
2 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Never again..."
First of all I feel price gouged because of the festival that was going on, didn't know about it but the worst part is the homeless roaming outside, we didn't feel safe to walk down to the river walk, the bus station in next door , we did not get $240 a nights worth, be aware you will not be happy staying here
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Just ok"
Hotel lobby had a strange smell to it and needs some updating. The room was nice however. Spacious even with a king bed. Only thing I wish was different was that there was no closet. Outside of windows seemed dirty so the view was a little fogged. Overall, clean and concierge staff was friendly. Long walk from the Peking garage but it is an underground pathway.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Long weekend trip"
Stayed at Wyndham for a Air Force BMT Graduation trip with 3 other family members. Hotel staff was great, location was convenient, right on riverwalk. Hotel was clean and in generally good condition, probably about due for a facelift/remodeling, but still fine. Very nice breakfast buffet and the buffet and bar/restaurant staff was extremely courteous, friendly, and helpful.
4 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"Great getaway"
Vacation get away. Hotel was clean and room comfortable. Staff was great! Do wish hotel had been located closer to eating and shopping on the river walk.
4 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"Bad review"
First off they made me sign a statement that if anyone smoked I would be charged $250. The room that they put us in smelled like smoke and there was a toilet leak. Water was on the floor of the bathroom. Requested new room. Given new room, the TV in the new room was total snow......couldn't watch anything. The toilet wouldn't flush the next morning and my husband had to fix it. Not a 3.7 star hotel.....
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"NOT IMPRESSED!! expected more for the price!"
For the price, I expected for the bed to be comfortable but it was hard as a rock. And for someone with back problems, it made for a bad trip. I also expected for it to be closer to the busy part of the riverwalk but it was at the very end with all the construction. I also expected that for almost 200 a night we would at least get free breakfast but no. You have to pay for parking at the hotel, breakfast, WiFi and to make a single call out. Oh and don't bother renting a movie either cause it's $20! We will definitely be staying at a different hotel on our next visit to San Antonio!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Fair"
Hotel is old and beginning to be in the "worn" category. It used to be the Crown Plaza. It is technically on the river walk however its a pretty long trek to what you want to see. Parking is $24 if you park yourself.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Glenn
"Wouldn't Recommend"
The bathroom had several hairs in it when we checked in. The floor in the room wasn't clean either. The female bartender working on the night of St. Patricks was rude and not helpful. You shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable by staff in the hotel you are paying to stay in. I will most likely never stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Layla
"Great Place to Stay"
It was very nice. Walking distance to everything we came for.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Can't go wrong"
Great location and nice rooftop pool.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Jake
"Unhappy and surprised..."
We were there for the state basketball championship and a getaway weekend. I thought the parking rate was unreasonable and it was on the dead end of the river walk...nothing open and it was dirty and dark. We didn't have a fridge or microwave in our room and the room was quite small compared to the price paid. We will not stay again at this hotel.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Rosalind
"Family Fun"
Had a great time with my family. Staff was very nice and helpful. Beautiful hotel and will surely stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Jenifer
Great Hotel!!!!! Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Food in the restaurant was excellent and the rooms were very nice
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Keith
"Nice Location"
Walking distance to all downtown attractions. It is on a quieter part of the riverwalk.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Unfriendly Front Desk"
Rude receptionist.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Loved it!"
Loved it just for one night. Love the view
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"It was okay there is better"
I booked this hotel only because they allowed me to have an early check in time of 730am. I think it was reasonable room rate , nice hotel staff, clean room outdated dressers and curtains but clean..What I didnt like was the 25.00 self parking that was quite a ways down and the 10.95 a day internet fee. For my second day I checked out and went to a full service hotel just 5 blocks down closer to the riverwalk area same room rate but FREE parking FREE internet And FREE breakfast much more updated rooom bigger tv
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Anthony
"HOTELS.COM BEST DEALS AT GREAT PRICES!"
GREAT STAY STAFF WAS VERY NICE VERY RELAXING IF YOUR PLANNING ON VISITING SAN ANTONIO!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Byron
"Fun time"
Very centralized to the side of town we wanted to tour. Clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice location and decent hotel. extras will cost"
A decent hotel excellently located. I am not fond of paying for extras like parking and internet however. If I can get such things at a "budget" hotel for free, I can't see why a larger more expensive one can't. For example, parking was 23-28 dollars a day. If you self-park vs valet. Always remember with these hotels, that your room rate may not be your final room amount.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"misleading employees!"
Hotel was decent. Misleading employees. Convinced us to purchase river taxi passes and pay $15/person for 24 hour pass. Was told they come by every 15 minutes and there was a place right by the hotel to jump on. Never ONCE did that taxi show up at the hotel.. almost all were tour boats, not a taxi. We finally got on one at another area on the river walk, got off to eat and walk a little. Waited 45 minutes for taxi again to take us back to hotel before giving up and walking the entire distance. Wasted $60 between us four, and wasted valuable time.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
amy
"unhappy"
Front desk staff were exceptionally unhelpful and unclear
4 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Business on Riverwalk"
I stayed at Wyndham to attend the TSPS Symposium for CEUs. I had a great stay
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Hugh
"Exceptional Customer Service!"
The customer service at this hotel was terrific. The restuarantt service could not have been better! Loved Irene, our waitress and the Restuarant Management went over and beyond to accommodate our needs. The valet gentlemen were also exceptional.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
We had a very nice stay at the Wyndham in San Antonio. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
Lavanda
"Nice hotel close to downtown and the Alamo."
We had a wonderful stay. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would gladly stay there again.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
The service was great, and the staff very kind. The only flaw was that my colleague's room was not serviced due to a miscommunication with the lady who came in to early I told her to come back at least one hour later but she never came back to do the beds and everything else...
Ramon