All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here111 E Pecan St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Long weekend trip"
Stayed at Wyndham for a Air Force BMT Graduation trip with 3 other family members. Hotel staff was great, location was convenient, right on riverwalk. Hotel was clean and in generally good condition, probably about due for a facelift/remodeling, but still fine. Very nice breakfast buffet and the buffet and bar/restaurant staff was extremely courteous, friendly, and helpful.
4 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"Great getaway"
Vacation get away. Hotel was clean and room comfortable. Staff was great! Do wish hotel had been located closer to eating and shopping on the river walk.
4 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"Bad review"
First off they made me sign a statement that if anyone smoked I would be charged $250. The room that they put us in smelled like smoke and there was a toilet leak. Water was on the floor of the bathroom. Requested new room. Given new room, the TV in the new room was total snow......couldn't watch anything. The toilet wouldn't flush the next morning and my husband had to fix it. Not a 3.7 star hotel.....
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"NOT IMPRESSED!! expected more for the price!"
For the price, I expected for the bed to be comfortable but it was hard as a rock. And for someone with back problems, it made for a bad trip. I also expected for it to be closer to the busy part of the riverwalk but it was at the very end with all the construction. I also expected that for almost 200 a night we would at least get free breakfast but no. You have to pay for parking at the hotel, breakfast, WiFi and to make a single call out. Oh and don't bother renting a movie either cause it's $20! We will definitely be staying at a different hotel on our next visit to San Antonio!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Fair"
Hotel is old and beginning to be in the "worn" category. It used to be the Crown Plaza. It is technically on the river walk however its a pretty long trek to what you want to see. Parking is $24 if you park yourself.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Glenn
"Wouldn't Recommend"
The bathroom had several hairs in it when we checked in. The floor in the room wasn't clean either. The female bartender working on the night of St. Patricks was rude and not helpful. You shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable by staff in the hotel you are paying to stay in. I will most likely never stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Layla
"Great Place to Stay"
It was very nice. Walking distance to everything we came for.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Can't go wrong"
Great location and nice rooftop pool.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Jake
"Unhappy and surprised..."
We were there for the state basketball championship and a getaway weekend. I thought the parking rate was unreasonable and it was on the dead end of the river walk...nothing open and it was dirty and dark. We didn't have a fridge or microwave in our room and the room was quite small compared to the price paid. We will not stay again at this hotel.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Rosalind
"Family Fun"
Had a great time with my family. Staff was very nice and helpful. Beautiful hotel and will surely stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Jenifer
Great Hotel!!!!! Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Food in the restaurant was excellent and the rooms were very nice
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Keith
"Nice Location"
Walking distance to all downtown attractions. It is on a quieter part of the riverwalk.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"Unfriendly Front Desk"
Rude receptionist.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Loved it!"
Loved it just for one night. Love the view
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
"It was okay there is better"
I booked this hotel only because they allowed me to have an early check in time of 730am. I think it was reasonable room rate , nice hotel staff, clean room outdated dressers and curtains but clean..What I didnt like was the 25.00 self parking that was quite a ways down and the 10.95 a day internet fee. For my second day I checked out and went to a full service hotel just 5 blocks down closer to the riverwalk area same room rate but FREE parking FREE internet And FREE breakfast much more updated rooom bigger tv
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Anthony
"HOTELS.COM BEST DEALS AT GREAT PRICES!"
GREAT STAY STAFF WAS VERY NICE VERY RELAXING IF YOUR PLANNING ON VISITING SAN ANTONIO!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Byron
"Fun time"
Very centralized to the side of town we wanted to tour. Clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice location and decent hotel. extras will cost"
A decent hotel excellently located. I am not fond of paying for extras like parking and internet however. If I can get such things at a "budget" hotel for free, I can't see why a larger more expensive one can't. For example, parking was 23-28 dollars a day. If you self-park vs valet. Always remember with these hotels, that your room rate may not be your final room amount.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"misleading employees!"
Hotel was decent. Misleading employees. Convinced us to purchase river taxi passes and pay $15/person for 24 hour pass. Was told they come by every 15 minutes and there was a place right by the hotel to jump on. Never ONCE did that taxi show up at the hotel.. almost all were tour boats, not a taxi. We finally got on one at another area on the river walk, got off to eat and walk a little. Waited 45 minutes for taxi again to take us back to hotel before giving up and walking the entire distance. Wasted $60 between us four, and wasted valuable time.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
amy
"unhappy"
Front desk staff were exceptionally unhelpful and unclear
4 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Business on Riverwalk"
I stayed at Wyndham to attend the TSPS Symposium for CEUs. I had a great stay
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Hugh
"Exceptional Customer Service!"
The customer service at this hotel was terrific. The restuarantt service could not have been better! Loved Irene, our waitress and the Restuarant Management went over and beyond to accommodate our needs. The valet gentlemen were also exceptional.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"One night stay"
Liked the hotel and room but could have had discounted parking and definitely discounted breakfast for guests
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Even though it's on the Riverwalk wished it would have been closer to the livelihood part of the river
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Regina
"comfort"
Did not feel I was staying in a hotel. Everyone was so friendly and very helpful if I had a concern or qiestion
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"Wynham River Walk a Beautiful Visit"
Very nice hotel. I think because it was Valentines the prices were higher than expected at $232 w/ tax per night, but it was only one night. The hotel staff was nice and the rooms were very nice, clean, and the beds very comfortable. I thought although it is on the Riverwalk that it was way off the beaten path. In other words, it is maybe 1 1/2 miles from the center of the Riverwalk. Not that I couldn't use the exercise, but when it is called the Wyndham Riverwalk and while it is on the River walk, it is a long walk to get to any of the restaurants. But it was a fun stay. Just wish we could have used the room longer.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Daynerd
"Will definitely stay here again!!"
We stayed here for two nights for Valentine's weekend and absolutely enjoyed our stay! The proximity to the Riverwalk and bars was excellent and the staff was very pleasant. This is our second time staying here and will definitely be back for a third!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
chloe
"Satisfied with the Hotel"
The hotel was a bit old, and the staff was not overly friendly, but it was fine. The room and beds were very comfortable.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Elliott
"I'd stay again."
With the exception of requiring Maintenance Engineer to service the AC during the night and AC never working, the rest of the stay was pretty nice.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2015
"Good experience close to the heart of Downtown"
Overall a nice experience. Lobby was well maintained, good environment. Very lively. Front desk was nice and very helpful. Room was excellent other than the door leading to the restroom protruded into nearly half the restroom making it difficult to get to the shower with the door open. Not a big issue, but the only complaint. Food and entertainment was walking distance away.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Kris
"adequate"
granddaughter's 15th bd- sleepover with a few of her friends/ mom & brother in another room. Rooms and beds nice and roomy, very clean. Slightly distant from main downtown attractions, but still within walking distances and bus routes. Much better & economical than doing it at home. Downside- parking access which is no different from other downtown facilities. Service was adequate, prompt, cordial for our needs in spite of busy weekend activities.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
rachel
We mostly enjoyed the location of this hotel. It was a short flight down the stairs and you were on the riverwalk. However, the room was not cleaned one day (we stayed 3 days). The Wyndam Resorts personnel pestered us to look at their time shares each time we walked into the lobby and we found this annoying.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Superior hotel!"
Nica accommodations. Very helpful staff. Outstanding breakfast buffet.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
"Expedia purchace for a " on the river walk" stay"
This hotel is on the river but you have to walk 15 minutes to get to where the activities and restaurants are. They offered us to get a cab and park our car. I was told that they will give me credit for self parking instead, rather than vallet park but then last month I realized I was charged on my credit card and called them. The staff were really nice and polite but I called 4 times, spoke to the registration while checking and still didn't get the extra towels I asked for. The I saw the service person in hallway and she gave me what I wanted! Overall I can't rate them for that one night stay, and base it on that, since I am a fair person but I wont stay there again if all possible!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Very nice hotel, we had an excellent stay,"
Very nice hotel, great staff, we will definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Great hotel
"Hotel by the riverwalk"
Didn't like that internet and parking where not included in the room.. The hot tub had been drained and was not available until our last 2 nights there.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Very nice room/close to activity on the river"
It was a good hotel for New Year's Eve, but the bar downstairs was out of a lot of things we wanted to order.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"SA getaway."
Weekend getaway. Hotel was crowded but still enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice place, great location, but mechanical issues."
The room was nice and as advertised. We only stayed one night so didn't do everything there. We did see all the amenities though. It was a cold night and we were told that the pool was heated. It was not at all. We were also told that the hot tub was functioning and it also was not. The A/C in the room did not work well at all and we were hot all night. The breakfast was very good and check-in, check-out very easy. I'd give it another shot but would be more wary of the mechanical side of things.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Reagan
"Excellent accommodations"
Wonderful stay!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"New Years!"
It was very cold in room and would not warm up.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Meeting family"
My group wanted a location that was easy to get to family events, close to the SA Riverwalk, and off moderate price.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
bystander
"overpriced & unimpressive"
It was ok, but nothing special considering the high price. The hotel staff was friendly, but slow. The elevators lacked capacity for as many people staying there. We weren't impressed
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"The Alamo for Christmas"
a family gathering for the holidays
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Donald
"Very pleasant and comfortable"
We arrived late and were very tired. Everything from valet to room service and even an extra pair of toothbrushes was perfect. Staff was courteous, helpful and prompt. Recommend it highly and will definitely revisit.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Ray
"Nice hotel near downtown."
Room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. No complaints. Hotel staff was friendly and room was ready when I checked in.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"hotels.com, half the price of booking directly"
Had a trip from Houston to Laredo and back with a stop oVer in LaGrange the next morning. Decided to sleep in San Antonio and dine on the Riverwalk. Always a nice place to visit. Hotel was great and convenient to Riverwalk. Great place. Parking is a bit expensive. $209 per night if booked directly, hotels.com $104 per night.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Charged at every opportunity! Very annoying!"
No refrigerator? No luggage rack? Iron burned with fabric? Charge for WIFI? Charge for parking (23.00/day and remote that 6 months ago was free)? Next time I will look for an alternative.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Maria
"Large, comfortable room on the River walk."
Enjoyed our stay very much. Jon-Ross, Christi, and Mary in the restaurant treated us like royalty!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Sherry
"5 Star Hotel for 2 Star price"
Best hotel I've stayed in by far in San Antonio.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014