All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
111 E Pecan St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

It was ok
"Nice and clean rooms."
Great and clean rooms. Disappointed it did not have a Mini fridge and microwave.
4 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Lilia
We stayed for two nights and the second day the trash cans weren't emptied in the restroom or the room. Our dirty glasses were left in the room they didn't replace any of the toiletries and the phone didn't work. I did speak to the front desk and they made up for it by comping our parking for two nights. Overall it was a nice Hotel.
DEBBIE
Everyone was very good. Rooms clean. Very enjoyable.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Anna
"Great hotel."
It was a great stay. Great staff. Comfortable and clean rooms and close to the river walk.
ferrell
"Concierge issues."
Great place. Keys didn't work. Got a call early from the concierge trying to sell us a package, waking us up. Then, when we tried to talk to her about it after we left, she said it had to be a face to face deal. Dumb. Other than that, great place.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Too high brow for me"
Unless you are planning on staying in a really nice room for a price, you are only paying for location. Gave us the wrong room, A/C stopped working twice ( 1 night stay ) and expensive for a family of four. No mini fridge, parking was $25 a night ( originally staying 3 nights ), customer service a bit to be desired. I guess I am just a bit low brow. Pool was beautiful and convenient to River Walk and Alamo.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Mishaps"
We stayed 2 nights at this hotel. The room was not cleaned the first day. I went to the desk and towels were sent to the room. People /staff were very nice and apologized. No problem. However, I left my prescription sun glasses in the room after we checked out. Half way to San Marcos I called and asked them to check. I called when I got back to Houston that same night and was asked to leave a message. I called again on Sunday and had to leave another message. Finally a security person called back Sunday afternoon and said he did not have my glasses. Maybe if they would have sent someone to the room to check when I called the first time, they may have found my sun glasses!!!
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Family vacation"
Rough neighborhood at night. Staff was very friendly.
4 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"A little disappointed."
The Wyndham was in a great location. The pool picture on the website makes it look unbelievable, but when we actually got there, it was a disappointment. We went out to dinner on the riverwalk which was very close, but don't bring food back to the room because there is no refrigerator, unless you pay for one.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Nice rooms, bad service"
Nice room bad service. The valet service was understaffed. The few guys they had were working their tails off but got no help from the front desk.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
It was wonderful
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Francisco
"Stay away"
This was the worst hotel I have stayed at, the keys didn't work, it took 3 sets before they finally worked, and they do not vacuum the rugs, I cut my foot on a piece of glass embedded in the carpet.
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Review"
Hotel is very outdated, and very small rooms for the price. The worst part, even though we were hotel guest we had to pay $25 a day for parking in there parking garage that is located across the street.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
Great!!
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Mandy
"wish I could say something positive..."
Well, we tried to give a better score but the reality is when your traveling and you have to wait 20 minutes for an elevator.....your patience begins to fade. Dirty sheets, no ice, no service when asking for ice....waited thirty minutes. The bellhop was awesome he went above and beyond...This hotel is not near the populated riverwalk area. You will need to take a cab for $7 or get your car to go there and pray for a space to park. No room service menu in the room. Great towels and sheets though.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Fred G.
"too many fees"
The room was amazing. Clean and comfortable. But there were many fees. Room was $120 and payed $192.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"not so quiet night"
Very noisy with doors slamming through out the night. Personnel were very friendly and courteous
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"No working toilet"
The toilet in the room would not flush and there was long black strands of hair all over the bed.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
parking to much $$$
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
darrell
"Sadly disappointed"
My family and I stayed here on our vacation and needless to say we were severely disappointed. If you are looking for a hotel to "nickel and dime" you to death, this is the hotel for you. You only have to options for parking - pay for valet parking or pay to park in their hotel garage. Want WIFI, sure for a fee! No mini-refrigerator in the room. They didn't check us in the second night we stayed, and had someone come into the room at 4am to do a room check and startled us in our sleep. They apologized jokingly and had a very laid back attitude about it. For a Wyndham hotel and for what we paid to stay there, I was very disappointed. Will never stay in a Wyndham by choice ever again.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great family getaway."
Great service, our room was missing an ice bucket, we called the desk and within minutes a full one was delivered. My daughter was so impressed she wanted to call and tell them we were missing a chocolate cake bucket! We didn't try that one. Lol. Was a great stay.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Edward
"GREAT Weekend Stay"
While it was a little hectic driving up to check-in, (narrow street and location) the stay at this Hotel Resort was great. Good proximity to shops, restaurants and walking distance to the river walk. Staff was friendly and very professional. Enjoyed the experience.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
This used to be the Crowne Plaza. Much nicer since Wyndham bought and renovated it. Still no mini refrigerator and microwave. But that's OK. The only complaint we have is about the pool. They need to redo it. But overall our stay was really nice.
Sherry
Our stay was very well. The only thing was after our first night they locked us out of our Ac control. The room was very hot and beds were hard. Other then that was very pleased.
Amid
It was an awesome stay other than we had dinner at the restaurant in the lobby and service was horrible. Food took way to long and it was cold at that. Prices are ridiculous compare to what you get. I recommend going out to eat instead.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great place"
We were on our way to South Padre Island and decided to stop at San Antonio Riverwalk overnight, for a break. The roof top pool was awesome and our Valet, I believe his name was Lorenzo, was over the top! The breakfast buffet was amazing.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Teresa
"Great time"
We enjoyed the stay at the hotel with exceptions that the queen beds for more like full beds.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Yesenia
"Not for us!"
Thought the hotel was run down. When we arrived we waited 1/2 hour to park in valet parking only to find out it was an extra $28 a day for valet. Our other choice was parking around the block for $23 a day, but after waiting for 1/2 hour we decided to go with valet. Once in the hotel we found out internet service in the room was an additional $9.95 a day. We could go to the lobby for free internet service, so once down there we had to wait for a place to sit as everyone was using the lobby for internet service.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Gail
Room nice quiet but parking is expensive 30 dollars a day
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Dennis
"IT WAS OK. WAS DISSAPOINTED IN THE MESS IN BATHOOM"
THE ROOM WAS NOT COMPLETELY CLEANED, THEY LEFT OLD TOWELS IN THE SINK, MY DAUGHTER HAS LICE NOW
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Esmeralda
"OK for the money"
Front desk never responded to a phoned request to check out our broken toilet. Walkway from self-parking lot to hotel smelled musty.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Problem, solved."
I arrived to check in at 5:30pm. Was told No clean rooms available and to have a seat in the Lobby, they would call me when the room was ready. Went back to desk at 6:30 and was told they forgot me. I did get a comp on breakfast, parking and Internet. I felt they did a good job rectifying the situation.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Leslie
I thought it was wonderful, but here was no fridge in the room.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"its alright."
That weekend was a couple getaway for my fiance and I. The location was close to the riverwalk and hotel staff were very friendly. The hotel that we had booked was supposed to be non smoking and they said it was but it did smell an awful lot like smoke. the cleanliness of the room was good. When people say hotel Wyndham once expects everything great and up to date. but its ok,not that great...just a good place to sleep for the night.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Sergio
"Great Staff"
Slightly off the busiest section of the Riverwalk more than compensated by fair price and excellent staff.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"2 nights SA"
Good price for condition of hotel. Not quite in the best part of downtown. But OK.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Kenneth
"PUSHING TIMESHARES"
WE WERE MISLEAD AND SUCKERED IN TO A TIMESHARE THING WE WERE NEVER TOLD THE TRUTH NOT PLEASED WILL NOT RETURN WILL TELL OTHERS
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Greg
Loved it!!!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Leslye
Great hotel,butthought it was a long walk to the riverwalk area where ever thing was. 10 min walk.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Edward
"Nice place, bad service?"
It's a nice hotel but there are some problems. When we first checked in we noticed that the room was dirty. The front desk was happy to move us immediately and gave me a complimentary parking. That was nice since hotel.com did not tell me about the exorbitant costs for parking. Once we got into our new room it was nice and clean. The problem in this room however is that you can hear the elevator running all night long. Also, someone decided to do a fire drill at 1:30am Sunday morning. The pool had fifty kids in it so that was not too great. I think will be staying somewhere else in the future. It's too bad that they don't have a customer quality control specialist to evaluate these things so that people can have a better experience.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Wyndam riverwalk"
Will never stay in Wyndam again they when you ask for help with anything to just jump to trying to sell timeshare.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
paul
"Great I will recommend it to stay"
A/C did cool us enough.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
oscar
"Spend Your Money Elsewhere"
My wife and I were there for our 14th anniversary. The hotel is OLD and in desperate need of upgrades. NOT what one would expect for the Wyndham brand. The hot tub was NOT hot; in fact, it was quite dirty and smelled of sulphur. The hotel seems to still use swamp coolers or some older style AC because we could never get the room to cool as much as we would have liked. The ONLY redeeming value in the entire hotel was the breakfast buffet and restaurant service, especially from Joe, one of the excellent servers we met. We will NOT be staying here again.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Chandler
"Fabulous staff, comfortable rooms, great food"
The entire staff was great from Jessica at check-in to the restaurant staff to the housekeeping and room service staff. Jessica made sure we got our rooms close to each other and even gave us complimentary wi-fi. Have absolutely no negative comments.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Donna k
"Not as presented..."
Hotel smelled like smoke; suspect neighborhood. Was given a room that had anothers persons belongings in it. Did not stay the night there. Yet, staff was understanding and provided needed assistance.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Meals"
every thing was good except the prices for meals was some what expensive!
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Room was very clean but overall has flaws have to pay to park valet or public no room to store clothes and no comp.breakfast as the cheap hotels do everything a bit over priced good place for 1 or 2 people but not for the whole family
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great place for the price!"
The hotel was super clean,fancy, great staff and great service, awesome price.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Chad
the stay was excellent, i will be recommending to my colleagues and friends.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015