All hotels in Hampton, Virginia, United States of America
1813 W Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA, 23666, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

It was very pleasant and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
lindsay
"Weekend Perfection!"
I came to the hotel for a three night stay during a music festival weekend. I found the staff to be the most friendliest group of folks I have ever encountered. The manager of the hotel went all out to make everyone's stay a wonderful experience...and it was. The free daily breakfast was very good and the bonus Saturday jazz concert with wine, fruit and cheese in the breakfast lounge was superb and a wonderful surprise. I will be making future reservations for next year as soon as I can.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Samuel
Just what I expected...clean..good service and nice breakfast!
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Friendly staff, convenient location, room tight"
Stayed Sunday through Friday. Spouse attended conference during day while I worked from room virtual office. Room had queen bed, love seat sofa, desk, and over sized bath (handicap room). Working in room I felt cramped so took a stroll around hotel about every hour. Could not work in lobby/breakfast room as music from speakers too loud for phone call. Hotel is across 8 lane street from Peninsula Mall. Convenient by car but not to walk as there are few sidewalks on hotel side of street. Hotel is close to Mercury exit on I-64. Convenient but can hear road noise outside hotel. Hotel staff was extremely friendly and polite.
5 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Audrey
"Will never be back"
Ants were seen in my room 2 out of 3 nights.
4 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"my favorite"
Never, ever a problem at this location. Every store you could imagine is a short ride away.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Best Stay EVER!"
This hotel is Top Notch! Clean rooms, Awesome breakfast, and the staff is AMAZING!
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Ronnie
"Big comfy room, nice staff, great business ctr"
Easy to find, right off interstate. Great lobby area with seating, computers, printer, breakfast. Nice staff, even maintenance was making sure everything was okay. Bed was super comfortable, nice large room with sofa. Loved my stay.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
Kimberly
"Nice, comfortable hotel in a great location."
The Holiday Inn is a very comfortable hotel in a terrific location. It is right off the freeway. There are several restaurants and stores within a few minute drive. The rooms are clean and nicely appointed. The staff is very helpful. Highly recommended.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Exceeded Expectations!!"
overall this Hotel exceeded my expectations. I love the fact the free hot breakfast is included as part of your package. Great hospitality and comfortable bed!!
2 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Jacques
"Nice hotal close to all events"
the over all the hotal is nice but the HAVC unit was very loud and make it hard to sleep at times
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"birthday getaway"
It was great birthday getaway
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
brenda
"Convenient and comfortable"
We were in town for my son's track event at Boo Williams Sports Complex. It was close, clean and comfortable. The mall is close and the accessibility is convenient.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Helen
"Good stay!"
Clean, comfortable and convenient!
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Carolyn
"Overall good hotel"
The hotel was pretty good. Only issue we had was on the second night, the hotel room lost power for about an hour, with no explanation of why, so the heat turn off and we got pretty cold, since it was about 25 degrees outside. Other than that great time.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Nice Room"
room was nice and clean and the staff was pleasant
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Paula
"Great place. Nice rooms."
The woman at the front desk asked way too many questions. Here is my I.D. here is my credit card, it was approved ok here is your room key have a nice stay is more than acceptable. Not a 5 minute bout of personal questions. Other than that everything was awesome!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Smooth connection to convention show"
Convenient to event at convention center.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"But it was ok"
well there seem to be no hot water ,
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay! We stayed two nights and everything was great. The front desk was super nice when we checked in and even rememberd us when we checked out. I loved the location it was so close to everything; shopping, food, movie theatre. Definitely will be returning!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Kara
"I don't know"
hotel was wonderful but I highly dislike being around so much noise ! I believe there was a athlete something that weekend ! The noise was very annoying
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Great hotel and location around other businesses and restaurants! Great host hotel for our event. Hard to get into the parking lot though!! We had to jump quite a few curbs. Parking was great once we got into the lots.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Kelsey
"OK stay"
The check in process was quick and easy. The hotel information was misleading on the website because the main reason I picked the hotel was because it said buffet breakfast. When I got to the hotel, the manager said they only had continental breakfast and don't know why it said buffet on website. That was very disappointing. The room was was clean and comfortable but the hotel definitely was not worth the price.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Very Satisfied"
Very nice hotel. Personnel very professional & nice. The only thing negative would be its exact location. An off ramp is right at the entrance and a bit dicey turning into the hotel when a car is coming off the highway at a high rate of speed. And you have to go past the hotel and make a u-turn to get in from across the street.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"2 night visit....very nice!"
stayed 2 nights, very nice hotel for the money, very convenient to everything, room nice, pool ok, smelled cigs in elevator. I would def. stay again,thanks
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice hotel but"
Bed sank in the middle we had to put pillows in the middle so we could sleep no hot water for showers warm water toilet too low you fell trying to sit on it facial tissues too small 1/2 the normal size two towels folded over toilet if you did not have a good grip it fell in the toilet very small pool only 4 pieces of exercise equipment I would have been better paying at a cheaper hotel the same price for 2 nights from paying for Holiday Inn Express for one night
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Pleasant stay! Highly recommended!!"
Great stay!! Enjoyed the hospitality!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Joshua
The hotel and staff were nice. I did call three times because I left a cell phone charger in the room but no one has yet to check the room. The first call was made 2 hours after I left the hotel and still not an update......
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great Hotel would stay again"
Great hotel staff. Very friendly and willing to work within your needs. Comfortable clean rooms as well.
3 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Good trip"
I enjoyed my stay and would Select this hotel again
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Ashley
"Team Holiday Inn Express!"
Very clean great breakfast no complaints
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Contessa
Bath tub was clogged up which was nasty, but other than that everything was perfect.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Carl
"10 on a 10 scale"
Great stay, great breakfast, excellent staff. I'll definitely be back!
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
"pretty decent"
Newer hotel with decent rooms. Room was on the small side but laid out well. Area isn't the best, and they could use more lighting in the lot. Overall a good hotel, though.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Good less expensive choice near the conv. Center."
Room a little narrow and small bathroom. Updating elevators (needed).
Lanny
"Would Stay at Again"
The stay at the hotel was good! The staff was among the most friendly I have encountered. One of them were kind enough to give us an extra hour for checkout without charge. The breakfast was fine. They didn't run out of food and had more than other hotels. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Would definitely consider staying here again next year.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Average"
They were under renovation so it wasn't in the best of condition when I arrived. The service was great and the room was clean enough. The bathroom could use some work though. The toilet would run on and off all night. The breakfast was nothing special but it was plenty. I would recommend this place for a 1-2 night stay.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
steve
"Why"
Elevator for 3 days. Lots of noise staring at 7 AM. Never saw what they were doing.
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Happy"
I just love this hotel..
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Candace
"Very conveniently located for area visits"
Excellent
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Chuck Warner
"Overall stay at the Holiday Inn Express"
I have stayed at the Hilton in Hampton, Va, however this surpasses as far as remodeling with up to date furniture and overall decoration . Very friendly host as well. This is an excellent place to stay. The breakfast is delicious. They have a variety of wonderful foods for breakfast . It's unbelievable! Try it ! You certainly would enjoy it!
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Minolia
"Hampton VA Holiday Express Hotel"
Excellent
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Newly updated. Extremely friendly staff. Great breakfast. Enjoyed my stay, would go back again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"wonderful"
Hotel staff are all friendly and eager to help with anything.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Mouse
"We'll be back!"
This Holiday Inn was in the perfect location for us as we visited our son last weekend. Hotel was clean, near shopping & dining, friendly, English-speaking and affordable. We referred another couple while we were there, and they thanked us for the recommendation.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
I was pleased with the staff. Clean hotel. Great location. My complaint is after I checked in and got settled in my room which was nice and comfy my husband took a shower and I got a call from the front desk saying that they recently found out there was a problem and I needed to be switched into a different room. I was like ok didn't ask any questions. So we got into a different room and it was like a big down grade. Room had a musky smell bed was springy and uncomfortable shower was crappy and no pressure. I wasn't happy but it was only for the night so I didn't care. I don't know if I will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Jess
"The location was great and close to everything"
I really enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Hampton, VA and will definitely come back. The customer service was great, the room was very clean, the pool was refreshing, the fitness room was very clean, breakfast was fulfilling and parking was no hassle at all.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Outstanding"
Hotel is very convenient to the interstate, as well as shopping and multiple restaurant selections. The staff called our room shortly after check-in to make sure everything was in order, and it was. Room was very comfortable and priced reasonably. Finally, the breakfast offered was top notch and really got our day off in the right direction. We will definitely stay here again on our way to the beach.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Tony
"Best hotel in the area"
Stay here
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Adam
"Nice hotel. Great price."
Clean, affordable, close to Buckroe beach awesome staff, breakfast bar was a great surprise. Kids loved the pool, it was perfect size for family with kids-and very clean. We will def stay again!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014