All hotels in Hampton, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1813 W Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA, 23666, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Wonderful place to stay."
Nothing but good to say about this hotel.
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
CB
Had a great time. Customer service was excellent. Felt at home!
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Bria
"close to shopping and restaurants"
people very nice, excellent breakfast and accomodations. we will be back!
1 night trip May 14, 2014
G.. Lorenzo
"excellent"
I had a very pleasant stay, right off the exit of 64 easy off and easy on. The room was very clean, very pleasant staff, and most of all a great hot breakfast . Someone said the elevators were slow , I didn't find that so. Mall and restaurants close by as is an Irish pub just a walk from the parking lot. The price was in the ball park figure for the area ! I'd certainly go back again . I was impressed.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Perfect fit"
This motel was a perfect fit me. Room was spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and courteous. Located amongst your choice of restaurants and a mall across the street and half a block away from Bass Pro. Just wish it had a hot tub
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Excellent place to stay"
The motel was centrally located amongst a huge choice of restaurants and a mall across the street. The room was clean and the staff was polite and accommodating
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
"Good for the price"
Overall, our stay was good enough to be able to enjoy a free continental breakfast. Room was outstanding. However, the service worker needs to ensure that the breakfast area has enough coffee creamers available and ensure that the trash can is taken out and not leave unattendant.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
"Pleasant surprise"
I was very comfortable with the surroundings and furnishings of my room. The staff was outstanding and made me and my granddaughter feel very comfortable. My bed was a bit uncomfortable but I always have issues with my back. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice things were.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"clean and comfortable"
Check-in was fast and easy. Staff was courteous. Sheets, pillows and bedding were nice and comfortable. Room and bathroom were super clean.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
jennifer
"Good clean place to stay"
Impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel. The beds were so comfortable they held us hostage. Extremely friendly staff. Great breakfast selection. We had a very enjoyable stay and the Holiday Inn Express will be our hotel choice when in the Hampton area.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
Friendly staff. The breakfast was very good. the only downside is that the beds could have been more comfortable.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Nice hotel!!!"
I was pleased with the entire hotel experience. The room was very clean and the staff was friendly and inquired about how we enjoyed our visit to Hampton.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"One night stay"
Hotel was convenient to my my job interview. Clean room and friendly staff.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
Yvette
Convenient hotel for my night stay.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
Yvette
We were very happy with the hotel, it was well worth what we paid even for just one night. We will defiantly be returning.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Collin Wilson
"Preferred choice in Hampton"
This is a nice hotel, a step up from those in the immediate vicinity, and set apart from the nearby Hilton in that it serves a generous free breakfast. The business center and free wifi are very handy. The one item to improve would be the treadmill in the fitness room. It is very old and outdated. This is the only reason I rated it 4 out of 5. The fitness rooms in hotels are key for my travel.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Would recommend this hotel. Clean room and comfortable bed.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Breakfast was good, however, when I called for directions the male that answered the phone was very sarcastic and I eventually found my way and I told him I'd be in in a minute - he was in the back and conveniently never came to the front. Still was able to enjoy my stay.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"Fabulous Renovation w/friendly, courteous svc"
I was pleasantly surprised by the hotels interior. It was nothing like the Holiday Inn I recalled from the past. It offered a convenient business center, exercise facility, & social area. The room was nice & clean w/a small fridge. The free breakfast was awesome and offered a variety of options, both hot & cold; not simply continental. The staff was very accommodating and quickly addressed any issues brought to their attn, ie the need for more washcloths. Overall, the hotel was a great value for the money. I will definitely consider staying at the Holiday Inn Express on my next visit to the Hampton, VA area.
3 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
Kem Griffin
"2 Night Stay"
BASD HEAD APPROVED! This is a great hotel if you plan on heading to the Mothership/Hampton Coliseum. It was a quick walk. The hotel was very clean and the front desk attendants were so kind. I would definitely book another stay!
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Peach
"Perfect"
I just love this hotel it was perfect the room was so clean like I was the first to stay in it. It's always like this when I stay there. Nothing nothing bad to say except I did not want to leave... Breakfast was delicious sausage eggs toast so much more. Perfect stay five stars!
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Candace
The hotels were excellent. I just recommend fixing the elevators.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Fay
"NOT YOUR TYPICAL HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS"
ROOM WAS A LITTLE TIRED LOOKING. NO WASHCLOTHS IN BATHROOM. ONLY STAYED ONE NIGHT.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
JIM
My only letdown was the eggs and ham were cool. I should have blasted them in the microwave. Staff was exceptional. Keep it up and you'll be a five star with that kind of attitude.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
"Hampton roads convention center trip"
Overall it was a great trip. My friend and I were attending an event at the Hampton Roads Convention Center and the only thing that was inconvenient was the fact we had to make a U-turn about a mile down the road to get back to the hotel. Apart from that there are no complaints.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Doug
"It was really nice"
I don't know what these other reviewers were talking about. I found up to date, nicely finished, spic and span etc etc. The staff were terrific and helped me find great places to visit and eat. The breakfast was way better than most with actually good cinnamon rolls unlike the cardboard kind at most included breakfasts. It was handy, right off the highway without being close enough that noise was a problem. All in all I couldn't have asked for a better hotel.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Nice property"
Great location for car travel, right next to I64. Staff was great, efficient and friendly. Rooms as advertised and clean. Good breakfast. Would use again.
3 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"a weekend stay"
indoor pool to small and shallow my fiancé accidentally left her watch in hotel room bathroom and no one has call to say so when I first went to check in they couldn't find my reservations we live a few hours away and va beach area is like home so not as bad except for lost watch not being return but for a out of town person im not sure I asked desk clerk about buckroe beach amusement park she said was open park was demolished over 15 years ago lol
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
n/a
"Perfect location. Nice & Clean"
Easy check-in Great location Clean rooms
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great."
Stayed in town for a marathon at the local convention center (3 minutes drive) awesome town center is right across the street. My stay was great, all the staff were so kind. Breakfast was great. The only negative thing to say is only 1 of the 2 elevators worked. Which made it hard to go to floors because staff had to use also BUT the staff was so nice they got off, held the door open, or made room in elevator. The staff was once again awesome.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Adam
My girlfriend surprised me for my birthday. The trip was amazing and do was my stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
Leonce
Nice hotel good location the beds werent as comfortable as we expected them to be. Room was clean. The hotel's check out time is 11 and if you book threw hotels.com its 12 and the gentleman at the front desk was very nice about it. Close to beach would stay again
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
kb
"Nice and comfy hotel"
Accessible hotel off the highway. Comfortable. Clean. Friendly staff. Nice amenities. Around alot of restaurants, mall area & coliseum. Can walk across highway to everything. 5 min drive to Boo Williams Sports Complex.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Lainey
"Holiday Inn - Accessibility to everything"
The hotel is almost in the same caliber as all the Holiday Inn Hotels. The elevator needs a major update. It has a old/dirty smell. The rest of the hotel is fine. The room is great. The location is perfect. Its close to everything and convenient and easy accessibility.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Veronica
One of the newer hotels in area, very clean, with nice amenities
6 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Room was spacious and very clean staff was excellent very friendly and helpful the only problem at all is I wish the pool was heated because the pool was cold
2 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Close to Langley AFB"
Easy access to interstate 64. I really like access to hotel when I ariived late at night.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Simply Wonderful"
This was one of the nicest hotels I have frequented. It was right across from shopping and eating at the Hampton Town Center.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
KLR
"Nice room, nice location"
The hotel was nice, nothing special, and nothing bad. I stayed on the 2nd floor the room was nicely located, however the 6th floor had issues with the air conditioning. The hotel is located directly across the street from a mall and right off the highway, and near plenty of restaurants. The hotel was recently renovated and it could use a few more renovations, that is why I rate it as a (4)
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
E. Brandon
"Extremely friendly staff, clean hotel"
The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
"Visiting for just a night"
I was in town for an interview, so I only stayed overnight. The room was very nice. My only complaint is that they had guests that were construction type workers and they were all visiting each others rooms. At night it was fine, but early in the morning around 5 am they were up and in the hallway and very loud. They may just have to be reminded to use their inside voices.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2013
"Pretty good"
Apart from a few minor annoyances, this is a really good hotel. The gap below the room door was about an inch in size, making me feel like I was not well separated from the hall. A few little maintenance things like that. But the room was really nice, staff was good, location was good, and everything else was comfortable. Fridge and microwave in standard room was awesome.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
"Loved it"
The hotel was in a great location. The rooms were clean and had great customer service.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Kedra
"Great located hotel"
Rooms were very nice and attractive. Breakfast each morning was good. Location was good. Convenient to many stores and restaurants.
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Nothing stellar, but nothing bad"
The rooms were perfectly fine and seem like they were probably updated fairly recently. The elevator was very slow and made all kinds of noise. We had an early morning event at the Convention Center and this was very conveniently located for that purpose.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Libby
Mediocre at best. Staff was pleasant and helpful. We had small ants crawling on our night-table when we woke up in the morning. Front desk was pleasant and placed in another comparable room. Elevators were terribly slow. It was faster for us to walk up three flights of stairs rather than take the elevator. Vending and ice machine was on the floor below, thus another stair trip or take the slow elevator. Breakfast offering was average; typical pre-fab'd eggs with fake cheese, dry sausages. The access to the hotel from the road is fine if you come off the interstate. Coming West from the main attraction area you are forced to go down the road about a quarter mile and then do a U-turn to get back to the hotel. The price charged greatly exceeded the value received.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Got bang for the buck"
It was very nice. Right across the road from a pretty nice shopping center. I recommend staying here if you are looking for a less expensive hotel for good quality.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
I had a wonderful stay it was my birthday and I didn't want to drive after partying great hotel great location.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Maintenance Problem"
The elevator needed work...there was a timing issue with the door on one elevator which caused it to close on you as you crossed the threshhold to enter the elevator. The problem worsened over the course of three days and should probably have been shut down and marked out of order.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Wonderful Hotel"
The staff was very professional and kind. They made us feel very welcome. I will definitely stay again. Wonderful hotel!
Other trip Apr 1, 2013