All hotels in Hampton, Virginia, United States of America
1813 W Mercury Blvd, Hampton, VA, 23666, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Nice hotel. Great price."
Clean, affordable, close to Buckroe beach awesome staff, breakfast bar was a great surprise. Kids loved the pool, it was perfect size for family with kids-and very clean. We will def stay again!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Jr
"Pretty decent hotel"
Good hotel, busy when I was there. Breakfast was busy but food was good. Beds were okay, but gave plenty of pillows.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
"Convenient access for travel"
Very friendly staff, nice rooms, very clean
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"excellent"
This hotel is great, every thing you'll need is nearby. Just in the parking lot is two more hotels a very nice Irish bar/lounge a big mall across the street. The FREE breakfast is hot as well as cold cereal plus little odds and ends - food wise
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Really Nice Hotep"
My family and I went to this hotel for a short get away. The hotel is very modern and well kept. The complimentary breakfast was accommodating for people like myself who don't consume pork or beef. The staff is very friendly and pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.
5 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Mali
Nice hotel, very good location, wonderful staff. They were very helpful and courteous, and their free breakfast goes far beyond what you expect in a "continental" breakfast --- they offered practically everything. I would certainly stay here again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Sandy
"Good room, hotel ok"
The location of the hotel was a pain, if you missed it or were coming from opposite direction you have to turn around about a mile up the road to get to entrance. The elevators were a bit sketchy like tower of terror in disney but everything else was really good.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Alexandra
"picking up grandbabies"
mold in the shower, comfortable bed but pillows too firm....great breakfast bar
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
K.Sharp
I was terribly disappointed in the accommodations. We were given a handicapped room, and was not told us this in advance. Shower was not acceptable, but since it was for just the one night, we managed. Also, there was no bacon at the breakfast.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"FAMILY GETAWAY"
OUR STAY WAS GOOD, THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERED ME WAS THE SMELL OF THE ROOM WHEN YOU FIRST WALK IN, IT SMELLED MUSTY, IF I COULD HAVE OPENED A WINDOW, I WOULD'VE,AND ,THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT, I BROUGHT ALONG MY FAVORITE PILLOW AND I LEFT IT THERE. BREAKFAST WAS GOOD :)
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
NANA
"Friendly Staff"
we were in town for the weekend to attend a wedding. We enjoyed our stay and the staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and was perfect for what we needed. We thoroughly enjoyed the complimentary breakfast which was more than I expected. There were plenty of options which is important to me since I am diabetic. I would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Perfect place"
Stayed one night for a business meeting the next day. After a long drive arrived very late. Hotel staff was ready and available, check in was handled smooth and the room was very clean and comfortable. Overall made it easy to focus and prepare for the meeting.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
Great location....good breakfest...Clean...nice staff !!!!
4 night trip May 23, 2014
SKing
"Wonderful place to stay."
Nothing but good to say about this hotel.
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
CB
Had a great time. Customer service was excellent. Felt at home!
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Bria
"close to shopping and restaurants"
people very nice, excellent breakfast and accomodations. we will be back!
1 night trip May 14, 2014
G.. Lorenzo
"excellent"
I had a very pleasant stay, right off the exit of 64 easy off and easy on. The room was very clean, very pleasant staff, and most of all a great hot breakfast . Someone said the elevators were slow , I didn't find that so. Mall and restaurants close by as is an Irish pub just a walk from the parking lot. The price was in the ball park figure for the area ! I'd certainly go back again . I was impressed.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Perfect fit"
This motel was a perfect fit me. Room was spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and courteous. Located amongst your choice of restaurants and a mall across the street and half a block away from Bass Pro. Just wish it had a hot tub
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Excellent place to stay"
The motel was centrally located amongst a huge choice of restaurants and a mall across the street. The room was clean and the staff was polite and accommodating
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
"Good for the price"
Overall, our stay was good enough to be able to enjoy a free continental breakfast. Room was outstanding. However, the service worker needs to ensure that the breakfast area has enough coffee creamers available and ensure that the trash can is taken out and not leave unattendant.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
"Pleasant surprise"
I was very comfortable with the surroundings and furnishings of my room. The staff was outstanding and made me and my granddaughter feel very comfortable. My bed was a bit uncomfortable but I always have issues with my back. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice things were.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"clean and comfortable"
Check-in was fast and easy. Staff was courteous. Sheets, pillows and bedding were nice and comfortable. Room and bathroom were super clean.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
jennifer
"Good clean place to stay"
Impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel. The beds were so comfortable they held us hostage. Extremely friendly staff. Great breakfast selection. We had a very enjoyable stay and the Holiday Inn Express will be our hotel choice when in the Hampton area.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
Friendly staff. The breakfast was very good. the only downside is that the beds could have been more comfortable.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Nice hotel!!!"
I was pleased with the entire hotel experience. The room was very clean and the staff was friendly and inquired about how we enjoyed our visit to Hampton.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"One night stay"
Hotel was convenient to my my job interview. Clean room and friendly staff.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
Yvette
Convenient hotel for my night stay.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
Yvette
We were very happy with the hotel, it was well worth what we paid even for just one night. We will defiantly be returning.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Collin Wilson
"Preferred choice in Hampton"
This is a nice hotel, a step up from those in the immediate vicinity, and set apart from the nearby Hilton in that it serves a generous free breakfast. The business center and free wifi are very handy. The one item to improve would be the treadmill in the fitness room. It is very old and outdated. This is the only reason I rated it 4 out of 5. The fitness rooms in hotels are key for my travel.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Would recommend this hotel. Clean room and comfortable bed.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Breakfast was good, however, when I called for directions the male that answered the phone was very sarcastic and I eventually found my way and I told him I'd be in in a minute - he was in the back and conveniently never came to the front. Still was able to enjoy my stay.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"Fabulous Renovation w/friendly, courteous svc"
I was pleasantly surprised by the hotels interior. It was nothing like the Holiday Inn I recalled from the past. It offered a convenient business center, exercise facility, & social area. The room was nice & clean w/a small fridge. The free breakfast was awesome and offered a variety of options, both hot & cold; not simply continental. The staff was very accommodating and quickly addressed any issues brought to their attn, ie the need for more washcloths. Overall, the hotel was a great value for the money. I will definitely consider staying at the Holiday Inn Express on my next visit to the Hampton, VA area.
3 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
Kem Griffin
"2 Night Stay"
BASD HEAD APPROVED! This is a great hotel if you plan on heading to the Mothership/Hampton Coliseum. It was a quick walk. The hotel was very clean and the front desk attendants were so kind. I would definitely book another stay!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hampton - Coliseum Central
Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay with us. We are extremely pleased that you were happy with your accommodations. It is our goal to always try and met the needs of our guests and we thank you for allowing us to do that for you. We hope that you enjoyed the concert and we look forward to your next visit when the group performs again.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Peach
"Perfect"
I just love this hotel it was perfect the room was so clean like I was the first to stay in it. It's always like this when I stay there. Nothing nothing bad to say except I did not want to leave... Breakfast was delicious sausage eggs toast so much more. Perfect stay five stars!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hampton - Coliseum Central
What a great comment to receive from you regarding your first stay with us. Our associates all have a common goal- to provide a memorable experience for our guests. We are pleased that all of our associates helped to make your stay a pleasant one. We are glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and found your accommodations perfect. We appreciate your comments and we wish to extend to you a return visit so that we can create another memorable moment for you.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Candace
The hotels were excellent. I just recommend fixing the elevators.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hampton - Coliseum Central
Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay with us. We are extremely pleased that you were happy with your accommodations. We are addressing the areas that you indicated as concerns during your stay. We value your feedback and look forward to you visiting us again.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Fay
"NOT YOUR TYPICAL HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS"
ROOM WAS A LITTLE TIRED LOOKING. NO WASHCLOTHS IN BATHROOM. ONLY STAYED ONE NIGHT.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hampton - Coliseum Central
We appreciate the feedback regarding your recent visit. We do apologize that your accommodations did not meet your expectations. I assure you that we will address all of your concerns. We are excited about our newly renovated hotel and keeping it fresh and well maintained is extremely important to us. We do hope that you give us another visit so that we can exceed your expectations
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
JIM
My only letdown was the eggs and ham were cool. I should have blasted them in the microwave. Staff was exceptional. Keep it up and you'll be a five star with that kind of attitude.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hampton - Coliseum Central
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. All of our associates enjoyed going the extra mile to ensure that all of your stay was pleasant. We are very pleased that your experience exceeded your expectations. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations during breakfast. We have addressed that issue and we extend an invitation to you to return and experience as you stated an 'exceptional staff".
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
"Hampton roads convention center trip"
Overall it was a great trip. My friend and I were attending an event at the Hampton Roads Convention Center and the only thing that was inconvenient was the fact we had to make a U-turn about a mile down the road to get back to the hotel. Apart from that there are no complaints.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hampton - Coliseum Central
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are extremely happy that you found your accommodations comfortable. Our hotel is conveniently located to the Hampton Roads Convention Center and could pose a challenge if you are unfamiliar with the area. We are extremely happy that this incident did not ruin your overall experience with us. We look forward to you allowing us to be your host when you return in the future.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Doug
"It was really nice"
I don't know what these other reviewers were talking about. I found up to date, nicely finished, spic and span etc etc. The staff were terrific and helped me find great places to visit and eat. The breakfast was way better than most with actually good cinnamon rolls unlike the cardboard kind at most included breakfasts. It was handy, right off the highway without being close enough that noise was a problem. All in all I couldn't have asked for a better hotel.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Nice property"
Great location for car travel, right next to I64. Staff was great, efficient and friendly. Rooms as advertised and clean. Good breakfast. Would use again.
3 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"a weekend stay"
indoor pool to small and shallow my fiancé accidentally left her watch in hotel room bathroom and no one has call to say so when I first went to check in they couldn't find my reservations we live a few hours away and va beach area is like home so not as bad except for lost watch not being return but for a out of town person im not sure I asked desk clerk about buckroe beach amusement park she said was open park was demolished over 15 years ago lol
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
n/a
"Perfect location. Nice & Clean"
Easy check-in Great location Clean rooms
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Great."
Stayed in town for a marathon at the local convention center (3 minutes drive) awesome town center is right across the street. My stay was great, all the staff were so kind. Breakfast was great. The only negative thing to say is only 1 of the 2 elevators worked. Which made it hard to go to floors because staff had to use also BUT the staff was so nice they got off, held the door open, or made room in elevator. The staff was once again awesome.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Adam
My girlfriend surprised me for my birthday. The trip was amazing and do was my stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
Leonce
Nice hotel good location the beds werent as comfortable as we expected them to be. Room was clean. The hotel's check out time is 11 and if you book threw hotels.com its 12 and the gentleman at the front desk was very nice about it. Close to beach would stay again
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
kb
"Nice and comfy hotel"
Accessible hotel off the highway. Comfortable. Clean. Friendly staff. Nice amenities. Around alot of restaurants, mall area & coliseum. Can walk across highway to everything. 5 min drive to Boo Williams Sports Complex.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Lainey
"Holiday Inn - Accessibility to everything"
The hotel is almost in the same caliber as all the Holiday Inn Hotels. The elevator needs a major update. It has a old/dirty smell. The rest of the hotel is fine. The room is great. The location is perfect. Its close to everything and convenient and easy accessibility.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Veronica
One of the newer hotels in area, very clean, with nice amenities
6 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Room was spacious and very clean staff was excellent very friendly and helpful the only problem at all is I wish the pool was heated because the pool was cold
2 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Close to Langley AFB"
Easy access to interstate 64. I really like access to hotel when I ariived late at night.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013