All hotels in Sunrise, Florida, United States of America
13600 Nw 2nd St, Sunrise, FL, 33325, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Great place"
Absolutely great. Staff was friendly and courteous. Will stay here again.
2 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
Frederick
Hotel located near the Sawgrass Mills, which is very good (-10min). Room is clean. Breakfast is very simple, better stay without including breakfast.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Francisco
"Comfortable & safe place to stay for a few days..."
Good & safe hotel with a clean, roomy & comfortable room, with a nice king bed, good a/c, small refrigerator, a microwave, a coffe brewer, a bathroom with reasonable space, good shower with hot water, toiletries, a sofa bed and a 36" LCD flat panel TV, with a continental breakfast included.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Rafael F.
"just what you should expect"
I stay in this La Quinta when I plan to go shopping at Sawgrass Mills, its just what I need for sleep over, clean, easy access.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Mauricio
"Fast and easy"
this hotel fills the basic needs when Im staying overnight, but it does it in a pleasant way
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Mauricio
"Quiet, pleasant location."
Room was comfortable and clean, fridge worked, beds great, thermostat worked, I was a happy camper.
"My first choice when staying in the west Sunrise a"
The hotel is clean and the rooms are comfortable. The staff is friendly, and the breakfast is quite adequate. This was my third stay - they're 3 for 3.
"Close to BBT Center, perfectly fine hotel"
If you're attending an event at the BBT Center and need a hotel room that's nearby, this is the place. On the same road as BBT, and only a few minutes away. Perfectly fine hotel, no complaints.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"My stay"
Nice, clean, convenient.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Rafael
"Good stay :-)"
We were very pleased with our stay. The room was very clean and comfortable; staff was friendly and helpful; location was close to major highways and Sawgrass Mall. The negative was the breakfast, it was limited in items and it was not diabetic friendly. Also our room location was in front of the elevator and we frequently smelled the cigarette smoke.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Kimberly
"Housekeeping needs to improve"
Improvement needed (Housekeeping)
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"One night stay"
Not very good. Smell of cigarette in the lobby and in our floor. A woman screaming hysterically in another room in our floor, and police coming very late at night to control that situation didn't help our sleep.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Roach in roon"
Horrible Roach in Room. I will never ever stay at this hotel again. please trust my review this hotel has roaches and when i went to the desk i was told no one from maintenance was on staff. So i had to check out at 2 in the morning to find another hotel.
5 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Good for the price paid"
Hotel staff are very nice. Breakfast was also included in price and decent for amount paid.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"good hotel"
Good hotel for the price
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Johnnie
"best experience"
great stay.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
sebastian
"Good short term stay"
Stayed here for 3 nights to visit family in Sunrise. The hotel itself and rooms are in great condition and very clean. The location is close to major highways and Sawgrass mall which was convenient. The downsides are that the mattress was very firm. Housekeeping always came knocking fairly early, so when I had requested for them to come back later when I knew I would be out of the room for several hours, they never came. Overall a decent and nice place to stay for the money.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice hotel , clean, close to sawgrass"
My family had a good time , love the fact that was pet friendly, I will recommend to a friend
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Good spot in sunrise - near outlet mall"
Good stay, friendly staff (though you have to call from the front desk for them to come out, they aren't just there all the time). Only complaints were the water pressure in the sink in our room and the fact that the front door to the hotel doesn't close all the way which poses a risk to guests' security and makes the lobby area a but hot/stuffy. Other than that, my stay was great and I'sd definitely go back :)
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"All I need for a Business trip"
This is my second stay at this La Quinta location. I've tried others and this one has everything I need: comfortable, clean rooms, microwave, fridge, my pet stayed free, quiet location, friendly staff, close to restaurants and shopping. The others don't compare.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Jane
"It was ok!"
Well the staff was friendly. Overall it was ok.
4 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Ok for a one night stay"
My only issue was the bathroom was filthy. The tube had grime, toilet had stains, hair and dirt on it and the floors needs to be vaccuumed. The bed was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Low Quality inn and suites??"
Hotel was dirty and full of noisy people coming and going to the airport. Location close to the airport makes this a transit hotel, and not recommended at all.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Svein
I had a nice stay at this location with my Mom. The free wifi was great as we both had to work. Daniel at the front desk was great as well. Only complaints are that there arwn't always agents at the front desk (you have to speak loudly to get them to come out) and the security is questionable as the front door doesn't close all the way. Other than that it was a good deal and well worth the price. And there's a waffle machine for breakfast to boot ;)
2 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"......"
THE HALLWAYS SMELLED OF CIGARETTE SMOKE.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
DAVE
Breakfast on weekend...not too good. Coffee very weak. Room not cleaned.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Good stay"
I found it strange that my hotel was across the street from another LaQuinta. The hotel was good, the internet was fine and the room was very clean. In bad weather, the cable goes out quickly.
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
FC Gerald
"Great Stay.."
Service was great and very polite. Rooms were comfortable and pretty clean overall. There is plenty of things to do around the hotel and is located very close to major roadways. Just wish there was a local area map available to give an idea of place to eat, so your not driving until you find something.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
mary
"Best Service Ever"
Best experience in a long time. The staff, including Daniel went out of his way to make our stay as easy as possible due to our medical situation. Room and hotel was very clean and comfortable. Definitely planning on coming back to visit. Thank you guys.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Eric & Alex
"Great service, great rate, great experience"
From the beginning to the end, the service was outstanding. The room was nice, comfortable and clean. I booked the hotel bc it seemed cheap and decent, but though it was inexpensive, it was a great quality room!! It was pet friendly with no extra fee and that was also wonderful, as I had my kitten with me. I would 100% stay there again. The breakfast was mostly grains/carbs (bagels, toast, cereal) but I had brunch plans so it wasn't an issue for me.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Nice hotel location to go around
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"excellent stay"
very good, excellent
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
luz
"Nice, good view and close for shopping"
Friendly staff very fast last minute check in , room was comfortable and clean had good WiFi and cable t.v.. just had a problem with hot water in the morning wish that there was hot water to take a shower
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
tina
"Rocky start, but overall alright"
My boyfriend, his mother and sister and I were staying here for 3 nights. After driving for 5 hours to arrive late at night, we were told the room I had reserved wasn't available, (two doubles) but another room would be provided, one king bed and one single pullout bed. This room was on the 4th floor, the entirety of which reeked on smoke, and our room smelled the same. It was a small room, with the sofa bed being extremely small and in poor condition. We were told we could have our new room after noon the next day. We were too exhausted to really put up a stink, and the receptionist was really understanding, so we just grinned and dealt with it. The next morning we had our personal errands to run and when we returned I checked in with reception to see if we could move. We were told to move all of our luggage out of the room and to the lobby so we could move. We did so and then were told our room wasn't ready yet, so we had to wait an additional hour. When we finally did get to our proper room, it was a lot nicer and cleaner, however the next day, after spending all day out, we returned around 6:30pm and our room hadn't been cleaned at all by hospitality. We were confused because we didn't request no service. About an hour after we got back to the room, our door opened and housekeeping barged in before apologizing and asking if we wanted them to clean. We told them no and they left, but we found it strange that they were coming so late. The hotel came off as very understaffed, though the staff we interacted with were very kind and helpful. Their morning breakfast was pretty good as well, so there's that. Overall, it was good for what we paid, but the smell of the fourth floor and the room runaround could have been avoided.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"nice place"
Nice and clean, I will stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Mike B
"Comfortable stay, for great price"
The staff is friendly, and the hotel is clean. I slept so well in the comfortable beds. This is my second stay here, and would come back a third time. Housekeeping could have cleaned the room a little better, and the breakfast is not anything to right home about. The fresh fruit consists of oranges, and all the rest is toast, bagels, muffins, and waffles. All heavy foods. I wasn't there for breakfast though, so it was no big deal to me. Close to major highways, and shopping.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Jenn
"Hidden gem"
Great hotel, great staff. Location very good. Not overly impressed with breakfast but a very nice hotel for the price.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Lynette
Checked in in the evening. Daniel was very pleasant, professional, and accommodating. Room was nice, clean and comfortable. Couldn't turn the air conditioner up. Daniel came and went right to the thermostat. Aha!! We tried to control at the unit. Duh! Complementary breakfast included bagels, breads with toaster, fruit, self serve waffles, cereals, etc. Plenty to fill us up. Used the laundry facilities. No way to buy detergent, but young lady at the desk(wish I had gotten her name) have me what I think she called her personal property. Granddaughters had fun in a clean, nice sized pool. I would definitely recommend this location and would stay again.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Erma
"half of various businesses near hotel closede."
Our week's stay was just o.k. The staff were kind and courteous but only the bare minimum was done.
5 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Family on vacation"
Great location, near outlet mall. Good breakfast and good night sleep. Will stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Gilbert
"Scared"
The hotel was unclean due to drug paraphernalia found in room.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
"VERY COMFORTABLE"
Staff was courteous and helpful. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Overall a very nice stay. I would definitely stay ther again and would recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Relaxing"
The room was clean and sheets were REALLY changed. :) The AC worked REALLY good. It was relaxing and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
The staff were great, and courteous. The continental breakfast could have had more of a selection.
The stay was great. Room was clean and staff was nice. Close to the BB&T Center.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014
"Hotel was nice,area and staff where lacking."
Over all the room was very nice. Clean and comfortable. The only negative thing I have was they double charged me for the room. I paid in cash when I checked in, then a few hours later my credit card was charged the full amount. No one could explain why, they just kept pointing to their debit card sign. Staff was not knowlagable of their policy and where not appologetic at all. This probably will keep me from staying here again.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Stefanie
The beds are not comfy. The room was cute and clean and the staff was nice. They were helpful in getting us a taxi tothe concert we were going to. The tv did not work half the time but we were only there for a night. I would stay agian.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
Sara
"Nice hotel close to everywhere I love it"
I stayed there 3 night was awesome I like service the breakfast good costumer service
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
dany
"Not aware this was a pet friendly hotel"
Overall, the hotel is good. The issues I had were that of no notice on hotels.com that hotel was pet friendly when booking room. A dog barked throughout the entire evening, leaving me only 2 1/2 hours of sleep for a $100 overnight stay. I like dogs, but if I knew it was pet friendly, I would have booked a room elsewhere. Also, elevator is extremely slow and there was no personnel to clean breakfast area. There was pancake batter all over the floor and the overall area was a mess.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Melanie
"Service"
Our stay is usually excellent. You have a young man there who is wonderful! He got us checked in with no problem. He is awesome! He even remembered us when we came back. We went to check out, no one was at the counter. A lady and I had to wait over 5 minutes. Two young ladies came out, never greeted us and began talking to each other. We had to ask if they could help us. They just took our keys and continued their conversation....No thank you, no have a nice day, nothing! They treated the other lady the same way. It was around 10am on 6/29/14.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014