All hotels in Fenton, Missouri, United States of America
1680 Fenton Business Park Ct, Fenton, MO, 63026, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"fair price, fair hotel"
Would stay here again, booked through hotels.com king bed, 2 people $89.00, quiet, decent free breakfast, nice staff. Maintenance/little construction being done, (indoor)pool closed. Workout room(very small) 1 treadmill(w/tv), 1 eliptical, tv in workout room.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Shelly F.
"Good and affordable"
I was a little skeptical at first since it was not the easiest to get to. You can see it from the highway, but you have to exit and then go back down the outer road. It is in a business park not an industrial park, so think offices not factories. Property was lit fairly well and it is in a decent area, so at no point did I feel unsafe. The 2 different front desk clerks I encountered during my stay were friendly and knowledgeable. There was some construction going on around the pool area, but I was there on a weekend so it didn't matter. The breakfast was actually pretty decent. The room itself was very clean and everything worked properly. Overall I was pleasantly surprised with the quality I got for the price I paid. I would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
TJ
"Very nice"
E. Excellent service and phenomenally clean. 5 stars*****
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Budroe 02
"Very pleasant stay."
We haven't stayed at many Fairfield Inns. We will do so more often now. I asked for a late check out because we were going to the World Series and was accommodated.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Great room and decent price"
For a hotel that was $90ish for two beds per night the stay was very pleasant. I actually miss the bed I had. The only off-putting thing was the smell from the pool is kind of everywhere in the hotel, but everything else was very nice. It's only a 20 minute drive from St. Louis for half the price of most hotels in the city.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"One night stay"
Although the room was clean and the hotel staff was very friendly, there was rust around the bath tub and the vent in the bathroom was rusty as well.
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2013
"Great service; great breakfast"
Quite pleased with our stay. Comfortable room with fairly clean bathroom. Good variety of foods for breakfast including several hot items. Helpful front desk that took care of very loud (1:00 am!) occupants.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
I enjoyed it overall. The only thing I didn't care for was how crowed the breakfast area was. There weren't any available seating. Another thing is on the website they advertise having a hot tube but when I got there it was full of concrete.The room was very tidy and clean which was nice. I would recommend.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
A quiet clean office/warehouse neighborhood.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
"I had a pleasant stay"
I recommend this hotel. I tend to pick Marriot due to the their consistent standards.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"not Happy with service"
Not at all Happy, Front office staff not customer friendly, I stayed without milk, fruits, yogurt , eggs for breakfast, when I asked front office about non available of food stuff in breakfast buffet, they didn't respond till 30 minutes, I was in breakfast for 30 min no response, then again I reached front office for the Milk, eggs, fruits, milk they said they ran out food stuff and they said sorry, I suffered both days of my stay. I am very unhappy for staying in this hotel.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Excelent Hotel"
This hotel was on of the best I have ever stayed at. The room was great, free internet, the pool was very nice, and the breakfast was good. The eggs had flavor and they had a good selection of stuff. If I ever need to stay in Fenton again this will be my hotel of choice.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
S. Wells
"Absolutely great Hotel and staff."
Best hotel to stay at if you are visiting Purdue. Excellent!!!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"One night stay"
Stayed in this motel on cross country trip. Easy off highway, no issues with car safety, clean, restaurants nearby
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
CrossCountry
"Decent for just a night"
We took a family vacation to six flags. The location of hotel was great and we wanted one with a pool and spa. The spa was broke and the pool was tiny. We didn't get to use it at all due to many people in it. We stayed two nights. The room was clean and staff was nice but don't think I will stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Cory
"Nice and Clean"
Nice and clean hotel with good breakfast. Convenient location right next to I-44. Front desk staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Hard to find. In Industrial Park area. Staff was wonderful
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Di
"Very clean and very nice hotel"
I loved this hotel. It was a very very great deal I thought it would be decent for 109 but it was way past my expectations
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
cody
"Ok place to stay"
If you want the basics and no frills, this is a fine place to stay. Nothing outstanding or too bad to say. The only complaint I had is when we went to the breakfast (part of why we selected this hotel) only an hour or so into service, eggs and sausage where gone. We were told it would not be replenished. They were "out." The trash in the breakfast area was overflowing- very dissapointed in that part of the stay.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
we all had a great time in St. Louis!!!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Great location!"
Staff and hotel were outstanding, wont stay anywhere else when in the area again!
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Hard to get to"
It was clean but lacking in the special touches.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2013
The staff were very friendly. My son and his friend really enjoyed spending time at the pool. The beds were incredibly comfortable!
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"OK stay"
We were put in a handicapped room although we did not need this type of accomodation. Our room was very clean and kept that way during our stay.Our biggest complaint is that the location is not very easy to find unless you use a GPS. The breakfast staff had a hard time keeping up refilling food and emptying the trash cans. The cold cereals seemed to favor kids, 2 of the 4 selections were sugared cereals. That being said we were there on a holiday weekend and there were school groups and soccer teams staying there as well. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
The weekend we were there it was extremely busy in town. The staff did well to keep the guest fed and comfortable. The breakfast room could have use extra help for the number of guests book at the hotel.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Comfortable at good price"
Nice, clean and comfortable room. Great breakfast. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Good hotel overall"
The hotel was nice. We were surprised it didn't have a microwave or frig in it. They also didn't have a comforter just 3 sheets. I got cold. The continental breakfast was one of the best I've ever had. A good variety of things.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Amazing Service and Sparkling Rooms!"
Just wanted to say your hotel is one of the cleanest and most up to date I've stayed in! The front desk help and cleaning personnel were top notch and very helpful and courteous. The rooms were very hip with updated furniture, bedding, and decor, plus the rooms were in perfect condition! Thank You for what you do! I will definitely stay in this hotel the next time I'm in the St Louis area! Again Thank You!
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2013
Chuck
"The hotel staff was above and beyond friendly....."
When we got there, there was someone else checking in, no big deal. The employee was going above and beyond to make her staff comfortable. When it was my turn and she did equally the same for us and even helped me carry my luggage up (my husband foot was broke) because she couldn't find a cart. The second night the hot tub wasn't as warm but it was helping my husbands foot anyways. After a long day we got back to the hotel minutes before the pool was to be closed and they allowed my husband to be in there after hours. The location was a bit tricky to get to and not a whole lot around but it didn't effect how pleased we where with our stay.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Well Satisfied"
Can't think of any way they could have improved our stay...staff was attentive and helpful. Continental breakfast had the right amount of choices...liked having coffee on tap in the lobby at all times...will definitely stay there again if in the area. Liked the exercise room as well.
4 night trip Mar 21, 2013
"great place to stay"
My fiance and I spent 3 nights here while visiting St Louis. It was only a 15 min drive to downtown and we felt safe in the area. The staff we delt with was wonderful and incredibly nice. The room was very clean but a little hard to keep the temperature set. We would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat.
3 night romance trip Mar 16, 2013
"just ok"
the staff was very helpful. Rooms were clean. Needs to be updated.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Remodeled"
The building has recently been remodeled. Loved the white and green rooms. Will stay here again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
susan
"'"
This hotel is what I expect when I stay at a Fairfield Inn -- friendly staff and welcome amenities, such as the indoor pool and whirlpool, free internet, and a decent breakfast. This particular location is a little tricky to access; take a good look at an internet map (or other) before you get there. It is in an industrial neighborhood, but there are gas stations and eateries quite close.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2013
"Needs some changes."
Staff was friendly, room was clean but bare nothing to make you feel at home there. The free breakfast was standard but my main complaint is that there was absolutely no hot water at 5am when I tried to shower before a surgical procedure to be done a few hours later. The water was barely luke warm at best. The parking lot did not offer a lot of lighting making me feel uneased when I arrived for a late checkin.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
knocker22
Below standard for a Marriott. More like a lower-end motel.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Dudman
Clean and comfortable
2 night trip Nov 16, 2012
I know they were remodeling, but it was very musty in smell. I will not stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Maureen
"6 flags"
Hotel personnel very helpful. Breakfast was great.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
vanhoho
"Over-priced and Dirty Bathrooms"
I wouldn"t stay there again. It was okay, but when I got in the shower the bottom looked dirty and there was hair in the tub and on the shower liner. When I walked into the Lobby the first thing I smelled was clorine from the pool. Way overpriced, I stayed in a 5 Star Residence Inn for less than the cost of this Hotel. The breakfast hours were apparently for Business People and not for weary travelers. We woke up at 9am and missed the free breakfast.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
Marianne
"Great value, clean and great staff"
Room was updated, quiet hotel, staff were friendly.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Great hotel for a family"
My wife and I stayed here with our boys for one night. The beds and pillows were wonderful and the hotel seemed very clean. The pool was clean and the boys loved it but it was extremely hot in there and the chlorine was overwhelming. We all had sore throats after an hour in the pool room. The breakfast was better than we had expected and we were pleased, except that they only had skim milk so the cereal my boys wanted to eat ended up in the trash because of the taste of the milk. I would have like to see another option of milk. The front desk gave us a sheet of paper with some coupons and discounts for area attractions. We went to Six Flags the next day but they wouldn't use that paper since it was a copied paper, so that was super disappointing. They should probably be aware of this and not hand them out or be on the same page as Six Flags. I would definitely recommend this hotel and we would stay again. It was well worth what we paid to stay and we are overall pleased.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012