All hotels in Fenton, Missouri, United States of America
1680 Fenton Business Park Ct, Fenton, MO, 63026, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Nice hotel but the first night we had dirty bathroom floors, hair on floor n showers.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fenton
Glad you found the hotel to be nice. I sincerely apologize for the unclean bathroom floor upon your arrival. Unfortunately, without knowing your name or room number it is hard to research this incident. I guarantee you it will be brought to housekeeping's attention regardless; our guests satisfaction is of the utmost important to us! Thank you so much for staying with us and for your feedback. Thank you and have a wonderful week!
4 night trip Jul 14, 2014
The room was clean and comfortable. The service was outstanding. The battery in our car was not holding a charge and the woman at the service desk, named Jennifer, was very kind to print off directions to Dobbs Auto Service. She even offered to have our car jumped, although it turned out we did not need to do so. I took our car to Dobbs, car was repaired, and we continued on our trip. Thank you, Jennifer. Very much recommend this motel.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Doug
The hotel was nice and comfortable and the free breakfast was wonderful, lots to choose from and plenty of food constantly available. The cleaning staff were extremely nice and always asked if we needed anything, very nice to see. The indoor pool is EXTREMELY SMALL, not a great place for lots of people and the hot tub was not working, which they did not mention when we were booking, so that was disappointing. The only other complaint we did have was the woman working the front desk was VERY short with any questions we had. She did act like we were inconviencing her with our questions and did not want to help us in anyway. The rest of the staff and hotel was great....really need to look at the person representing the front desk because that is always the first impression of the hotel.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Good stay"
Overall the hotel was decent. We stayed here because it was in between St. Louis and Six flags which were both very easy to get to from here. The hotel itself was a little outdated (old looking carpet) However the tvin the room was a very nice LCD and it had directv instead of cable which I thought was great. Pool kind of small and there is no hot tub. The service was good and the breakfast was ok for free. They also offer discounted six flags tickets.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
"Nice place to stay with very nice staff!"
We stayed one night. We checked in a little early & check in was fast. The staff was very friendly. After we got off of the elevator, a gentleman was stream cleaning the hall carpet & helped us find our room without us even asking. The room was very comfortable, quiet, roomy, & clean. The whirlpool was not operational during our stay. The pool was full of unruly & unattended children while their parents drank alcohol outside the pool area. These kids were jumping in, running about, & diving head first in the shallow end. We got out after trying to swim for 15 minutes & told staff before going back to our room to change. The staff member went right in to the pool area, as requested. I was sad that I didn't get to swim during my stay, but it still was great stay regardless. :)
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Quiet"
I have stayed here before, quiet location but choices of nearby restaurants was the only thing lacking. Overall good though.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Comfortable Beds and friendly Staff!!
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fenton
Thank you for the kind words about our staff. Customer service is important to us.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
JP
"Great Staff"
I asked if it would be possible to check in a little early due to graduation preparations. They checked to see if a room was ready and checked us in right away. Very pleased that they were accommodating and not at all put out with the request. Very friendly and helpful staff with questions about shopping also.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Patty W
"Good Night's Rest"
We got there after midnight, and the front desk worker was great, she got us into our room quickly so we could get some sleep.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Sunshine
"Overnight Stay"
Very friendly staff, Nice clean room. Comfortable bed and great breakfast.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Very pleasant stay"
Although a bit difficult to get to (especially going westbound on 44) everything was near perfect during our stay. Hotel is very up-to-date/attractive, clean, and friendly. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Mark S.
everything was great, but I wish the rooms had a fridge.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"OK business hotel"
This is a very nice hotel- BUT this last time they charged me $20 a day for "incidentals" they don't have any! the manager told me "its our policy" because "if you smoke in the room, or damage it" Well, I don't smoke and there isn't even a small fridge so I think that is unreasonable. If this is the kind of people that stay there, who smoke or damage a room I don't want to stay there anymore. I do not agree with Marriott holding my money for 4 or 5 days which I get charged interest on, because this "is their policy" they don't even do this in Vegas! I will no longer stay there. The manager was not accommodating, and they had several buses of kids some kind of school team- my guess is they do not pay $20 additional a night (it was refunded when I checked out- but before they saw my room) Next time its Drury Inn for me no more Marriott.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fenton
Emily, thank you very much for your comments on your most recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn Hotel in St. Louis-Fenton, MO. Again, I know that you were frustrated regarding the additional authorization held on your credit card, and you don't agree with why we hold it but I wanted to say again that not only are there phone calls, or damage that can take place, or dry cleaning charges that can incur on a guest folio, there is also the chance that you extend your stay, and other situations that could warrant more payment from the guest to the hotel then just room and tax. We have no way of knowing the future and because of this we have to be sure that we have payment for what 'could' take place. It is a regular hotel practice to hold additional authorization when checking in. Also, as you stated, we release the funds at check out, however they are still pending for 3-7 business days depending on your financial institution rules. I know you feel that I was un-accommodating however there was no way for me to release the hold that had already been placed until the folio was checked out of the system. I do appreciate your positive comment "This is a very nice hotel" especially since you were disappointed in the authorization process. Possibly, since you enjoyed the hotel and are now aware of the policies you might reconsider staying with us again should your travel bring you back in our direction! We appreciate your honesty and feedback and hope that you have a wonderful weekend! Sincerely, Kelly Galloway General Manager
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
emily
"Nice, Clean, Friendly, Safe"
2nd time we have stayed here. It will be our "go to" hotel on our trips to Chicago. Moderate price, Clean rooms, FRIENDLY accomodating staff! So much to do near by!
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
shelly t
It's ok. The room we stayed in was not provided with a refrigerator or microwave (unlike other fairfield inns) which is surprising and also disappointing, considering that it's nightly rate is higher than many fairfield inns.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fenton
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your most recent stay at the Fairfield Inn Hotel in St. Louis-Fenton, Mo. I apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. Unfortunately, as you experienced not all of our rooms are identical; we actually have 3 different room types at our location. If your travels should bring you back in our direction and a microwave and refrigerator are necessary for your trip, be sure to reserve one of our Executive King rooms; these rooms all come equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator! Again, thank you for your comments and thank you for staying with us! We hope to have you back with us again, soon! Sincerely, Tracy Kossman
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Great place"
Just what I wanted.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"O.k."
The hotel was nice enough. Run of the mill standard room. Nothing spectacular, but that's what we were looking for.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Mandy
"ok stay"
Pool was down beds were not comfortable but the staff was friendly and the free breakfast was not that great.
4 night family trip Mar 19, 2014
customer
"Clean but noisy rooms"
The hotel staff was very friendly upon checking in. Our room was very clean, comfy bed, nice large bathroom. We had issues with the heating unit. It was set at 67 but felt like 80 degrees. So we turned it off, which made the room comfortable. It was very noisy, loud voices, kids running in hall, jumping off beds above us, people peeing, toilets flushing. It wasn't that people were loud, it's that the walls and insulation must be minimal. The free breakfast was lousy. Good coffee and cookies. When we checked out there was a man behind the counter with a very faded untucked polo shirt on. I said we were checking out of our room, he said "ok". No smile, no "thank you", nothing. We won't be returning.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Maggie
"Can't rate this hotel due to burst pipes"
I was not able to stay at this hotel because apparently there was a pipe that burst and the hotel flooded. This occurred the day I was supposed to arrive and I had to make last-second arrangements at another hotel for lodging. I just marked all 3's because I was not at all satisfied, but I don't think it was the hotel's fault, there had been some severe cold weather in the area and I heard there were a lot of problems like that.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2014
Jay
"Close to UniGroup"
First of all, the staff members were professional, friendly and helpful. The room was fresh, clean, and updated. The breakfast they serve is very good and offer a good selection for a quick breakfast. My stay was for training at UniGroup. I did not have much choice of where I could dine. That was the only drawback.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
"fair price, fair hotel"
Would stay here again, booked through hotels.com king bed, 2 people $89.00, quiet, decent free breakfast, nice staff. Maintenance/little construction being done, (indoor)pool closed. Workout room(very small) 1 treadmill(w/tv), 1 eliptical, tv in workout room.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Shelly F.
"Good and affordable"
I was a little skeptical at first since it was not the easiest to get to. You can see it from the highway, but you have to exit and then go back down the outer road. It is in a business park not an industrial park, so think offices not factories. Property was lit fairly well and it is in a decent area, so at no point did I feel unsafe. The 2 different front desk clerks I encountered during my stay were friendly and knowledgeable. There was some construction going on around the pool area, but I was there on a weekend so it didn't matter. The breakfast was actually pretty decent. The room itself was very clean and everything worked properly. Overall I was pleasantly surprised with the quality I got for the price I paid. I would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
TJ
"Very nice"
E. Excellent service and phenomenally clean. 5 stars*****
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Budroe 02
"Very pleasant stay."
We haven't stayed at many Fairfield Inns. We will do so more often now. I asked for a late check out because we were going to the World Series and was accommodated.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Great room and decent price"
For a hotel that was $90ish for two beds per night the stay was very pleasant. I actually miss the bed I had. The only off-putting thing was the smell from the pool is kind of everywhere in the hotel, but everything else was very nice. It's only a 20 minute drive from St. Louis for half the price of most hotels in the city.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"One night stay"
Although the room was clean and the hotel staff was very friendly, there was rust around the bath tub and the vent in the bathroom was rusty as well.
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2013
"Great service; great breakfast"
Quite pleased with our stay. Comfortable room with fairly clean bathroom. Good variety of foods for breakfast including several hot items. Helpful front desk that took care of very loud (1:00 am!) occupants.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
I enjoyed it overall. The only thing I didn't care for was how crowed the breakfast area was. There weren't any available seating. Another thing is on the website they advertise having a hot tube but when I got there it was full of concrete.The room was very tidy and clean which was nice. I would recommend.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
A quiet clean office/warehouse neighborhood.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
"I had a pleasant stay"
I recommend this hotel. I tend to pick Marriot due to the their consistent standards.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"not Happy with service"
Not at all Happy, Front office staff not customer friendly, I stayed without milk, fruits, yogurt , eggs for breakfast, when I asked front office about non available of food stuff in breakfast buffet, they didn't respond till 30 minutes, I was in breakfast for 30 min no response, then again I reached front office for the Milk, eggs, fruits, milk they said they ran out food stuff and they said sorry, I suffered both days of my stay. I am very unhappy for staying in this hotel.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Excelent Hotel"
This hotel was on of the best I have ever stayed at. The room was great, free internet, the pool was very nice, and the breakfast was good. The eggs had flavor and they had a good selection of stuff. If I ever need to stay in Fenton again this will be my hotel of choice.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
S. Wells
"Absolutely great Hotel and staff."
Best hotel to stay at if you are visiting Purdue. Excellent!!!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"One night stay"
Stayed in this motel on cross country trip. Easy off highway, no issues with car safety, clean, restaurants nearby
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
CrossCountry
"Decent for just a night"
We took a family vacation to six flags. The location of hotel was great and we wanted one with a pool and spa. The spa was broke and the pool was tiny. We didn't get to use it at all due to many people in it. We stayed two nights. The room was clean and staff was nice but don't think I will stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Cory
"Nice and Clean"
Nice and clean hotel with good breakfast. Convenient location right next to I-44. Front desk staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Hard to find. In Industrial Park area. Staff was wonderful
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Di
"Very clean and very nice hotel"
I loved this hotel. It was a very very great deal I thought it would be decent for 109 but it was way past my expectations
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
cody
"Ok place to stay"
If you want the basics and no frills, this is a fine place to stay. Nothing outstanding or too bad to say. The only complaint I had is when we went to the breakfast (part of why we selected this hotel) only an hour or so into service, eggs and sausage where gone. We were told it would not be replenished. They were "out." The trash in the breakfast area was overflowing- very dissapointed in that part of the stay.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
we all had a great time in St. Louis!!!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Great location!"
Staff and hotel were outstanding, wont stay anywhere else when in the area again!
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Hard to get to"
It was clean but lacking in the special touches.
4 night trip Jun 13, 2013
The staff were very friendly. My son and his friend really enjoyed spending time at the pool. The beds were incredibly comfortable!
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"OK stay"
We were put in a handicapped room although we did not need this type of accomodation. Our room was very clean and kept that way during our stay.Our biggest complaint is that the location is not very easy to find unless you use a GPS. The breakfast staff had a hard time keeping up refilling food and emptying the trash cans. The cold cereals seemed to favor kids, 2 of the 4 selections were sugared cereals. That being said we were there on a holiday weekend and there were school groups and soccer teams staying there as well. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
The weekend we were there it was extremely busy in town. The staff did well to keep the guest fed and comfortable. The breakfast room could have use extra help for the number of guests book at the hotel.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Comfortable at good price"
Nice, clean and comfortable room. Great breakfast. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Good hotel overall"
The hotel was nice. We were surprised it didn't have a microwave or frig in it. They also didn't have a comforter just 3 sheets. I got cold. The continental breakfast was one of the best I've ever had. A good variety of things.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Amazing Service and Sparkling Rooms!"
Just wanted to say your hotel is one of the cleanest and most up to date I've stayed in! The front desk help and cleaning personnel were top notch and very helpful and courteous. The rooms were very hip with updated furniture, bedding, and decor, plus the rooms were in perfect condition! Thank You for what you do! I will definitely stay in this hotel the next time I'm in the St Louis area! Again Thank You!
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2013
Chuck
"The hotel staff was above and beyond friendly....."
When we got there, there was someone else checking in, no big deal. The employee was going above and beyond to make her staff comfortable. When it was my turn and she did equally the same for us and even helped me carry my luggage up (my husband foot was broke) because she couldn't find a cart. The second night the hot tub wasn't as warm but it was helping my husbands foot anyways. After a long day we got back to the hotel minutes before the pool was to be closed and they allowed my husband to be in there after hours. The location was a bit tricky to get to and not a whole lot around but it didn't effect how pleased we where with our stay.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2013