All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
207 S.W. Greenville Blvd, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"na"
The room was too near traffic inside the halls. Groups going and coming were a disturbance to us.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Carl
""Home away from Home""
The staff at the front desk made me feel like my stay was a "home away from home". They were very professional and made sure I had everything I needed!
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Rickie
"Welcome getaway"
Extremely courteous and efficient service. Clean room and comfortable bed. Recycling A/c was a little disturbing or rating would have been 5. Great breakfast on site.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
dean
The purpose of our weekend stay was for ECU Pirates Aboard/ Spring Open House. We loved the location, close to plenty of restaurants and shopping and the hotel was very clean! Will plan to stay again when we return for games and other ECU outings!
"nice hotel in Greenville NC"
We checked in and found the staff to be very courteous and helpful. Received a call from front desk regarding the condition of our room. I advised them that the bathroom needed a little attention. Immediately housekeeping came and corrected the issue. I found the hotel to be of good quality and the staff attentive to concerns and very responsive. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
andi
"Nice hotel. Close to shopping, dining"
Great experience, pleasant staff. I would return if I'm in the area again.
Norma
I rented 2 rooms, 1 for myself, and another for my brother his wife and their grandson. the carpet in my hotel room was very dirty (stains) and both the sink and the bathtub in my room drained very slowly causing water to backup in both when they were in use. I did not complain when we checked in because it was late and I was very tired. This was my first time staying at a "Hilton" and I did not expect such issues in a highly regarded hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great nights sleep"
We decided to stay here since it was right next door to the convention center and the rooms were nice and clean and the staff was wonderful!
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Teresa
"Noisy and uncomfortable"
I have great expectations when I stay at a hilton. I was charged weekend prices to stay overnight on a Thursday. The central heating system in the room was so loud that I woke up every 20 minutes or so when it came on. The walls were paper thin and my bathtub didn't drain properly. Then there was a smell that resonated throughout the room. Disappointed and upset that I spent hilton prices for a motel 6 stay.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Kia
"Great hotel for a visit to ECU"
I've stayed at several hotels while visiting my daughter at ECU but I obviously should have spent the extra money and always stayed at the Hilton! Great staff at check in which was quick and easy. Beautiful room with very comfy bedding - I slept like a rock. I'll definitely be returning!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Extremely helpful staff"
this is my first time staying at Hilton, I enjoyed the experience. the staff was extremely professional and very helpful will definitely visit again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"hilton greenville, nc"
Quick one night stay, only issues were the noise of the HVAC system coming on and off throughout the night and the bathtub did not drain well when taking a shower. Pretty common problem with hotels though, I guess.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2014
"Hilton, Really?"
Generally speaking, the overall visit was good, the staff was very professional. That being said, the hotel is just old. The carpet in my room was worn, stained and had an unpleasant odor. The room was cold and the thermostat did not work however the fan ran all night long and was extremely loud. Time to renovate!!!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Ernest
"Nice place to stay if you are in Greenville"
This is a nice hotel with friendly staff. They were attentive to our needs. The breakfast was tasty. I think a little on the high end as far as Buffest costs, but the next day we picked single items from the menu and those prices were great. I would definitely stay there again if needed.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Excellent experience, hotel was very clean and staff was very polite and helpful
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Good stay for a good price"
Room was clean and comfortable. Shower did not drain well but probably as easy fix. Overall appearance of hotel was nice and was conveniently located near all of Greenville's attractions.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Chad
"Poor"
We checked in at 3pm, there were no rooms available till 430-5pm. There were no bath towels The rug was wet in our room, housekeeping came right away
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Great service..room carpet was somewhat dirty looking and pool was dirty.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Hotel was undergoing major planned plumbing renovations about which I was not made aware until my arrival at 7pm. Water was not available in the rooms from 8:30am- 5pm daily. VERY INCONVENIENT!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Rachael
"Good hotel in Greenville"
Overall a good hotel in Greenville. Not in a walkable part of town but the hotel itself was nice and the staff and bar were great.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Not quite worth $126"
The room was ok. It was clean, but they do this bedmaking thing that drives me nuts... Bottom sheet is laid down, top sheet and blanket is laid down on top of that, then the whole kaboodle is stuffed in. Then, when you open up the top sheet and blanket to go to bed, the whole thing comes apart and you end up having to remake the bed at 11 oclock at night. It's nuts. They give you tons of pillows, none of which were any good. I used a rolled up towel and my bathrobe for a pillow. Then, in the morning, we had no hot water for a shower. We were able to get sort of lukewarm water. Nice soap and shampoo.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Friendly service and good location. Fitness facility was excellent.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Bryant
Terrible.part of hotel was closed, will never stay there again
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Nice, safe place to stay"
We were perfectly accommodated for all requests we made. The staff was helpful and willing to accommodate.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Beautiful hotel near surrounded by shops and food"
The hotel was great and very clean! All the staff was super nice. The bar and food was also great! It's located within walking distance of food and shopping and within easy driving distance of anything you could need.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Beer Festival Event"
The hotel is beside the Greenville Convention Center. Close to restaurants. We ordered room service from the hotel restaurant. The cheeseburger was great.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Sandra
"Nicest hotel in Greenville"
Have sayed here many times. My son is student at East Carolina. Great staff, restaurant, and rooms. I highly recommend it.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Excellent stay.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Claudia
"Close to ECU"
Great night's sleep.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Weekend Visit to Greenville"
We were in town for a family reunion. The hotel was conveniently located. Our King Room was perfect with a sofa. That enabled several of our relatives to come and visit in our room. The room was clean and supplied all of the ammenities that we needed. We would stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Great hotel but needs some TLC... A brand new Hampton Inn is next door....
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Costly breakfast"
The room was clean and spacious, bathroom shower had good water pressure. bed was comfy, pillows were a little too fluffy for my taste, We ate breakfast the next morning down in the dining area, was a buffet style. Forgot to ask the price before deciding to eat until we got the bill. $16.00 a person. WOW! should have went to IHOP. No breakfast to me is worth that. But otherwise everything was fine. I would not recommend the breakfast.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Dianne
"Not as nice as my expectations"
We stayed for 2 nights and chose to pay extra to stay at the Hilton, expecting it to be above average. The hotel itself was nice, however the cream for the coffee was not any good and the 2nd night after the room being cleaned it was not replaced so we ended up getting some elsewhere. The toilet paper was not replenished either and we ended up running out and had to call down for more early in the morning. Other than those two things, everything else was great, but I was very disappointed as it was our 1st and last stay at a Hilton.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Judy
"Return Home Stay"
The overall service, specifically the restaurant was outstanding. There are only 2 recommendations that I suggest the hotel take seriously. One is to remove the cigarette vending machine and the other is to add labor to help customers with their luggage. Thank you for the experience and good luck in the future.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Columbus Vines
"Quick Stay"
It was very convenient!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"Room was not what I expected"
One would expect a level of quality with the name Hilton associated with your stay. When I inquired about a continental breakfast, I was told it was only offered for a certain status level of guests. In our room, there was no microwave available, which I thought was available in every hotel room! Having no microwave available for use was the main reason for the dissatisfaction of the stay. For the two day stay, we were unable to re-heat our leftover food at the hotel, forcing us to dine out for meals. We were not satisfaied with our stay at the Hilton and will opt for one more geared towards our needs.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
A.Mangan
"Nice and clean. Suited our needs."
I drove from NJ to NC so my son could participate in a bike competition at a local skate park. The hotel was convenient to everything! The staff was pleasant and the food in the restaurant was very good. I would stay here again!
Other trip May 28, 2013
The hotel was nice and the people wanted to help us but seemed totally overwhelmed by the weekend (it was graduation) and disorganized. There seemed to be no one really in charge. We were initially put in a smelly room for smokers (with an ash tray and matches)even though we reserved a non-smoking room months earlier and the signs on the tower said 'no smoking allowed in the tower at all'. They eventually got things straightened out but it was dissappointing.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"One night stay"
We just stayed for one night. The Hilton was clean, comfortable and convenient!
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Great find in a hotel! Very Pleased!"
Property and Personnel were great! I will come again.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
MCJ
"worse than expected"
I stayed there for two nights. It was not worth the price for staying. I mean it is the "Hilton" and they should have done a better job for their name value & reputation (I couldn't sleep due to noise and the interior looked so cheap. The bed was not comfortable. The cleanness level did not meet my expectation-especially in the bathroom.) I would go for other alternatives next time.
2 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2013
"Ok stay last better"
I have stayed at this hotel before and it was fantastic. This time it was not the case. I was in a room that smelled like someone had smoked in the room. There was Also no water bottles in the room like I had before. Maybe I should have changed rooms! I will be more careful next time.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
It was nice and quiet
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Great place to stay - Near ECU"
Excellent service, food was delicious, bed was extremely comfortable. Nice to have little extras like good coffee in the room and complimentary water bottles.
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
"Very Satisfied"
I was only there for one night but overall, i was very satisfied with the accomodations. Great place to stay and staff was very friendly and helpful!
1 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2013
Charlene
"One Night Stay"
Was not impressed for the price. Had to flush the toliet at least twice to clear, tissue dispenser was more empty than full, and exterior was less than desirable. I was left with wishing I had checked avaibility at the hampton inn.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
TT
"Excellent Hotel"
The Hilton Greenville is great! The room was very comfortable and the new restaurant (Villedge) is delicious. It's about a 8-10 minute drive to the downtown area/ECU campus. I definitely recommend staying here if you're in the area!
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2012
M
"great"
The location of the hotel was great, there are many restaurants around
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
"Check-in Delay Made Right"
Drove to Greenville from Atlanta (475 miles) to see ECU-UTEP game, arrived at 3:30 pm to check-in and was advised by staff that the UTEP football team stayed there Friday night and had just checked out. So rooms wouldn't be ready for another 45 minutes. I understood you can't just kick an entire football team out of a hotel, but I wasn't exactly happy either. I noticed quite a few others waiting in the lobby to check-in also. The hotel staff was very apologetic and, since I was travelling alone and had been driving all day, shortly offered me a hospitality suite with a queen fold out bed - and a rate reduction. I took it as I was already late for a party and it turned out fine. The check-in delay was handled very well by the ladies at the front desk. I really couldn't have asked for better treatment.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Best place in Greenville"
Best place in Greenville, stayed saturday night after ecu football game...
1 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2012