All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
207 S.W. Greenville Blvd, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Best hotel in Greenville, N.C."
Totally sold-out, football weekend. Hotel did good job of keeping everything organized, and under control. Only complaint was room was not cleaned (she came around in the evening to clean)
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012
1 night trip May 16, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Hilton Greenville

"Needs Improvement"
08/27/15 Viola H Tarboro, United States
Some parts of the hotel had a smell like the carpet needed cleaning or water had been standing. In the hallways, it was not refreshing. The staff was very accommodating and kept apologizing for my inconvenience of not having another room available when I had to leave mine during the night.
"Nicest place in Greenville"
08/21/15 towanda1046 Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
One wouldn't expect a small city to have such a nice hotel. I've stayed several times on business trips and have felt totally safe and comfortable every time. The staff is very courteous. The rooms are spacious and, even though the building is a bit dated, the decor is nice. The bar is large for a hotel bar and the restaurant has good food. I'll definitely stay here every time I go to Greenville!
"Quality, Comfort and Style"
08/20/15 Joseph C New York, United States
I had an overall excellent experience during my stay. The staff were all very accomodating and eager to please. The facility was stylish and comfortable and sets a benchmark for hotels. The room was impeccable and the accoutrements (shampoo, soup, coffee and soda) were high quality. A must stay when in town!!!!
"Good Stay and helpful staff"
08/19/15 familyoffive106 Pittsburgh
In town for a few nights, hotel is clean and rooms are well kept. Hotel staff are very friendly and kind. Wonderful restaurant on premises. Rooms were clean but the furniture is showing it's age. As in other reviews I did notice that the A/C was loud and only cooled off to a certain temperature and seemed run a lot. Overall a very good stay and will stay again. Hotel is in a great location to shopping and dining. I was surprised that as a Diamond member that breakfast was only provided for one of my two days?
08/19/15 Ronald C New Stanton, PA, United States
In town for wedding, found hotel staff kind and courteous. Room was clean and roomy. Furniture is showing it's age and is need of being updated. Bed offered good sleep. A/C was loud when clicking on. Overall good hotel and nice stay, would stay again.
"Hilton Honors Family and Pets"
08/18/15 Karen M Baltmore, United States
The Hilton is a pet friend place to stay. the rooms for those with pets smell as clean and wonderful as a regular room. My family and I felt so comfortable. The puppy was very comfortable and was on his best behavior. I will definitely stay at a Hilton again especially when traveling with my family and my puppy.
"Should not carry the Hilton name"
08/15/15 flrman Robbinsville, New Jersey
This hotel is so worn down , my "second " room had hair stuck to the bathroom ceiling . Dirty bathroom . My first room had people with all there doors open having a party .the Hampton is by far the best hotel in Greenville and all hotels offer free breakfast the Hilton wants 17/ a person My fiMyMy
"Fun"
08/13/15 Johnna M Charlotte, North Carolina
I was recently there with my boyfriend and we enjoyed our stay! There was no need to move our car because the shuttle bus took us and picked us up from wherever we wanted to go! The front desk staff was also very helpful in recommending a restaurant for dinner! We will be back!
"good stay"
08/11/15 tewksMd maryland
Agree with previous poster, HVAC system effective, but very noisy. Was up most of the night one of my nights because of a rather loud wedding party. No fault of the hotel. I did call the front desk at 3am and 4am and they addressed the people. Had a complimentary breakfast for two coupon slipped under my door. I suspect because of the noise issues. The breakfast was a pretty good buffet. One morning ice maker didn't work, but front desk got me a bucket of ice. Will be in Greenville a number of times through the year as my daughter is at ECU. Would certainly stay again and have in the past.
"Great personal attention!"
08/04/15 Gerry F Greenville, United States
My wife and I were celebrating our 39th wedding anniversary. Guest Services delivered us a very nice anniversary card and fruit and cheese tray. All of the hotel staff were attentive and helpful. The room was well appointed, clean and fragrant.