All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here207 S.W. Greenville Blvd, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great Hotel.. will stay there again."
Was there on a short stay, staff was very friendly and room was great... what more can I say.. A+
Other trip Jun 25, 2012
"Close to ECU"
Loved everything from the people to the physical plant tothe amenities!
2 night trip Jun 17, 2012
"Not worth the price"
I expected more for the money I paid. But I got a room that was no better than any Holiday Inn or other average hotel. The tub drained so slowly that by the time I was done with my shower I was standing ankle deep in dirty water. The walls were so thin I could hear every word of the conversation the cleaning ladies had outside my door (right when I was trying to nap). Their free WiFi was impossible to access. Their "complimentary" breakfast buffet is only complementary if you give them personal details to allow them to send you junk mail/email. When I asked the desk clerk why breakfast wasn't included (as it is in most cheaper hotels), he smirked at me and said that it wasn't a service they offered - like skimping on ammenities was something to be proud of! Next time I will spend less at another chain and get better quality for my money.
1 night trip May 28, 2012
1 night trip May 16, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Hilton Greenville

"Hilton Greenville A+"
05/27/15 Lara V Raphine, United States
We chose this hotel because it was the only dog-friendly one in the area with rooms available. The front desk staff was helpful and very accommodating of our dogs. The hotel and grounds were lovely. The only negatives were that our room smelled like a pet room and the air conditioner was noisy.
"Nothing is free"
05/23/15 Donald K Chicago, United States
Paid 150.00 for room and no continental breakfast unless you pay 15.00 for toast and coffee. I will not use this hotel again. The halls had people walking, talking and loud gathering and making noise.
05/21/15 Trevor H Portland, OR, United States
I was very pleased with my stay. The check-in was quick and the front desk was very polite. They answered all my questions. The bartenders were very friendly and even stayed open a little later to let us finish our drinks. The room was very clean and comfortable.
"Awesome Vacation"
05/14/15 simoner25
I am a hotel General Manager and my standards for customer service are high....The Hilton in Greenville is the epitome of customer service!!!! From the time I arrived I was greeted by Zachary who was efficient.... I had dinner and Quinn the waiter was very knowledgeable and recommended a great dinner .... Again Thank you for making my stay pleasurable!
"Hilton Greenville North Carolina"
05/06/15 232cyndyc
The Hilton is probably the nicest hotel in Greenville, North Carolina. The rooms, service, restaurant and cleanliness are all excellent. If in town on business I would not hesitate to stay here. I only wish it was closer to the downtown area.
"Old Hilton...doesn't seem to be trying exceptionally hard in the "G Vegas" market"
05/01/15 USAFReb Springfield, Virginia
The real deal is that this is a Hilton brand hotel in Greenville, NC...they don't have to do much because there is literally no competition for miles and miles. I gave it an "average" rating only because I don't think it is really "poor". But if there were an "average minus", that would be my rating. My wife and I stayed at this Hilton when we came to visit and attend a wedding. My wife travels a lot for business, so she is HH Honors Platinum status member, but to be honest, she said the hotel staff didn't really acknowledge it. The hotel is OK, but for Hilton standards it seems pretty darn old and is in dire need of a facelift. They are using a key system from like 1990...we had six...SIX keys go bad in the course of a one night stay. They finally sent the maintenance guy up to let us in the room (we were locked out). Of course, there was a delay finding the maintenance guy because the guy behind the desk didn't know where the two-way radio was...apparently the desk only has one radio and another employee had it. I reviewed the restaurant separately...if you eat there, don't have high expectations. This hotel appears to do a lot of banquet and wedding business, and I guess that is what they concentrate their efforts on. Like I said earlier...they don't have to do much because there is literally no competition in the "GVegas" market. However, my guess is that if the Hilton corporate folks stayed a couple of nights here, they would not be happy...
"ECU visit, great location for ECU events"
04/24/15 MGTRaleighNC Raleigh NC
My daughter and I stayed one night here when she was doing interviews at ECU. The hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. We had everything we needed in the room. I would stay here again. We didn't use the bar or restaurant but they looked friendly and popular with other guest.
"A great class reunion"
04/24/15 Sandra F J Cochran, GA, United States
My husband and I enjoyed a two-night stay when we went for my 45th class reunion. We met in the bar casually on Friday night, and gathered in a room off the Carolina Ballroom on Saturday. Hotel staff was cheerful, unobtrusive, and helpful whenever we needed anything.
"Great place"
04/15/15 Jennifer M Danville, United States
Everyone was friendly and always smiling. Will go back again. The room was spacious, comfortable and most important very clean. The staff helped us with directions and gave us recommendations for dinner. They were so helpful. Will definitely be back. Thanks for the great stay
"Great property, BUT it would be wise..."
04/14/15 Kenneth R Greenville
...to confirm your reservation and immediately check in when possible, because if you wait too long, like go to dinner first and then show up later that afternoon or evening....your room may be given away, as our was. However, the hotel staff and Hilton were very professional and found away to take care of us.