All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
207 S.W. Greenville BlvdGreenvilleNC27834United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

• Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Uncomfortable
1 night trip May 16, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Hilton Greenville

"Extremely nice hotel"
04/27/16 574larrye Vanceboro, North Carolina
Very clean, super great staff, and the bed slept amazing. Had a beautiful walk-in shower. Also had the bar downstairs which was a great plus for me. I would definitely stay again and again. The decor in the lounge and everywhere else felt like I was in a magical castle. Loved it!
"Very nice "
04/21/16 tiffster05 Hershey, Pennsylvania
This was a very nice hotel overall. Our room was clean and nicely decorated. Service was fantastic. Staff was friendly and prompt with any request we had. The hotel was in a good location as well. They had a nice outdoor lounge space to just relax. The pool looked nice, but a bit small.
"spring football game"
04/21/16 0patriciao
Road trip to see East Carolina Pirates spring football game, lovely hotel, extremely clean, very comfortable king bed. Rates were good at this time of year but tend to be very high during fall football season.
"Fun bar, great food and cocktails"
04/18/16 Amy S
Had a college reunion visit and spent several evenings here. Great service in the bar - we ordered three or four appetizers one night and enjoyed them all by the fire. Very glad to find that the bartenders knew how to make a proper Moscow Mule with Fever Tree Ginger Beer and fresh lime. Would love to return any time,
"Stay in Greenville"
04/16/16 Gerald C Springboro, Ohio
Hotel renovation is nice, but cleaning staff needs to do more than dust. My room had a sticky tile floor and desk top. Also reported that the room mini fridge did not work but they did nothing about it. Their restaurant is excellent for dinner but skip breakfast there and go out.
"Very nice hotel"
04/06/16 Jennifer D Charlotte, United States
Great hotel, recently renovated, friendly staff, very clean, fresh smelling, lovely accommodations. Would recommend to anyone staying in Greenville, NC! Great value also. wish I could've stayed longer!!!
"Mrs."
04/05/16 Ange4561 Emerald Isle, North Carolina
What started as an impressive visit to this hotel has ended poorly. I have listened to 2 hours of banging above me and now right outside my 1st floor window. I called the front desk and was told that they were undergoing repairs and that he was sorry and that they would end at 6. It is now 6:15pm and the banging is louder than ever. I'd planned to complete reports but that didn't happen. If you are planning to visit Greenville at this time, I would discourage your staying here until the repairs are over.
"Outstanding Experience"
03/29/16 James S Greenville, NC, United States
The staff went over and above to ensure we had a great experience. From ree-opening the patio to ensuring we had comfortable seats. The breakfast was amazing and the room was immaculate and newly remodeled. This was a weekend get away but I travel extensively for business and the employees at this Hilton exceeded any other experience.
"Hilton"
03/26/16 Thomas B Greenville NC, United States
I've stayed at this Hilton for years. Older property that has just been remodeled. Even before the remodel it was one of best places I've stayed because of the superior staff from front desk, maintenance, bar, and restaurant. Now after the remodel the place is awesome in it's new appearance. Very pleasing décor and very comfortable.
"Living Up to the Hilton Brand"
03/23/16 Milton W United States
My two night stay at the Hilton Greenville was a most pleasant experience and I will definitely return for future stays. First, my ability to do a digital check-in the night before my stay gave me comfort that my late arrival wouldn't result in me being assigned to a less desirable room. The hotel property presents the top quality and care expected of the Hilton, and my room reflected the same quality, care and cleanliness. The staff at the hotel represents the hotel well and they are dedicated to providing superior customer service. The location of the hotel is prime and provides guests with ample opportunities for shopping, dining, and entertainment in the area. I attended a charity masquerade ball event held at the Hilton on my second night stay, and the facilities for the event and staff supporting the event were also top notch. The fitness center is also well laid out and the equipment of high quality to afford guests good a workout experience. The Hilton Greenville is well worth the stay!!!