All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
207 S.W. Greenville Blvd, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
1 night trip May 16, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Hilton Greenville

"Greenville Hilton"
02/12/16 TwoDinner
Excellent hotel, renovations on the upper floors in process promising even nicer rooms. The lounge areas are plentiful and comfortable, the work out room is clean and well equipped, the food is good and the service is excellent.
"Maintanance"
02/04/16 Bert M Jacksonville, United States
A/C wouldn't adjust, had to turn it off. Bathroom door rusted. Exhaust fan in bathroom didn't work. Price of breakfast definitely Hilton, did buffet. Bacon floating in grease. Eggs tasted really good. variety good. I am particular what I eat. All I had was bacon, sausage, eggs. Found Cracker Barrel close, should have found it first.
"Excellent return visit"
01/28/16 dredilaura Raleigh, North Carolina
Nothing but positive things to say about this hotel. Everything was superb from check in to check out. I feel I was even treated better this trip because I was a return guest (as it was mentioned when I was checking in). 100% recommend this hotel to any business traveler.
"Greenville Hilton"
01/22/16 David H Greenville
Hotel under construction. Unable to get any sleep. Hammering and construction noises started at 6 am. The construction is so bad that even by requesting a later check out you are still unable to get any rest. My advice is wait for construction to be complete before booking this place.
"A Very Positive Experience"
01/12/16 Nathaniel S Clayton, N.C., United States
I had a very positive experience at a recent stay at this Hilton location. The room was ready when I arrived and I did not have any problems. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. I will return to this location again when I am in the area.
01/12/16 Robert D Lumberton, United States
Every thing is well. It is my intent to encourage our State Convention to hold all of its convention with Hilton. For senior citizens, it was just great to see those individual go from the hotel to the convention center without haven to go out in the rain.
"bad customer service!!"
01/11/16 lblwer Greenville, North Carolina
I checked in at 1:00pm and they have construction going on in the top two floors (4th and 5th). It was loud, there was a drilling noise that was constant sounded like they were drilling into concrete. I figured it would stop after 3:00pm since that is normal check in time. 3:00pm comes around and it didn't stop. I called down to ask them about it and they told me it was until 5:00pm so I asked for a room change which they gave me attitude towards but switched me anyway to the 2nd floor from the 4th. It was still very loud so i ask for a room down the hall since it seems like I am right under them but they said that they only had one other room that was smoking.... worst customer service and attendants were just rude. I was very disappointed since I have stayed at many Hiltons with no problem but this was ridiculous. after a 14 hour drive this is not what i was hoping for.
"Best Hotel in Greenville, NC"
01/03/16 Rob S Columbia, South Carolina
Diamond Member who has stayed at this property 8-10 times each year, for the past 10 years, for business. Stayed here two nights last month. Fantastic service and very clean rooms. Perfect location in Greenville...every restaurant right around the corner and ECU right down street too. Delicious breakfast buffet too. Only place I stay when I am in Greenville, NC.
"mostly a good bet"
12/24/15 David W Dale
Rooms are just fine and I liked being able to pick one before getting to the hotel. Bar and food service was not quite up to snuff but not all that bad either. Breakfast buffet could have been better and I was not informed that I could order from the menu, which I would have preferred. However, desk staff was excellent, very helpful and cordial.
"Great!"
12/21/15 Monique H Raleigh, United States
Great service, great location, great experience! I've stayed at this location several times when visiting the Greenville area. The staff was so helpful and the Hotel was very inviting in appearance. Always the same GREAT experience.