All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
9542 West Interstate 10, San Antonio, TX, 78230, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.7
"Good stay"
The price for the room was good. The beds were small but comfy. The room it self was up to date. Clean. microwave, fridge, coffee pit, blow dryer all included. Now RR is totally outdated, dirty, moldy. there were hairs all over mine. the tube is super high. my hands would hit the ceiling and I'm a short person. RR is to small. room service knocks on ur door at random times every day. overall a good stay. good price. would stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 9, 2015
bianca
"good stay"
The hotel room is pretty good. Beds are a bit small but comfy. Microwave and a fridge was good in the room. The room is up to date but when you step into bathroom area its not at all what you expect. Its out dated, dirty, moldy. There was hair all over my tub. The RR is so small u hit door when trying to close it when using the toilet. The tub is super high. My hands kept hitting the ceiling and I'm 5'5. There is no "do not disturb" sign to be used. Room service will knock on door at different hours every day. Even though there were little things here and there I didn't like I'd stay in this hotel again. Price was good.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"awful"
It was awful ac didn't work TV didn't work still trying to talk to the manager about my stay
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Roberto
"It's Ok for area and a good nights sleep"
The phone in the room was inoperable and I complained about it, they said they'd send someone to fix it. Next morning left and when I got back it hadn't been fix. Breakfast was ok, they ran out of juice and no coffee which is inexcusable on both days. I know its not but a continental breakfast but even though it's free, that part of the breakfast bar should be well maintained. They could do a better job. But as they say you get what you paid for, and since the room was cheap and that was on a new rate for those days. They could really do a better job. All in all, for what it was, it was ok!!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Sonia
"bad expirience"
It was to much money for the condition of the rooms i wxpected atlwast queen beds and all they had was full beds
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Mariana
"Pros and Cons.. But decent location"
I chose this location due to price and reviews.. Hard to find a place with good reviews at this price range. When we arrived.. we were worried due what seemed to be 3 people complaining. But when we entered our room we were pleasantly surprised! Pros: Our room was very clean. AC & Fridge worked great. Beds hard, but comfortable. Denny's and McDonald's was within walking distance, PERFECT!.. HEB across Interstate. Front Desk service was great. Cons: 1.Pool was filthy. 2.We did not have a do not disturb sign in our room. We had to go to office and request it. 3.Then Housekeeping ignored the do not disturb sign. And entered room anyway. 4.Bathtub is elevated, I'm 5'6 and could place my hand flat on shower ceiling. So be careful if tall. 5.Bathroom floor was cracked.. but over all rooms were beautiful and very clean. 6.One main concern was people hanging around outside by cars and along stairway. Made us really uncomfortable. 7. Breakfast area seemed small. But McDonalds & Dennys is close. Overall I would probably recommend to others.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
The bath tub was nasty. My 2 yr old daughter vomited on bedding on day one of our 4 nights. Housekeeping never changed the sheets out.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Nyika
"Great Place to Stay!"
Was nice and clean. Bathtub stopped up and was taken care of immediatly!
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
CHARLES
It was horrible. The worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The bathroom was full of mold. And the bed smelled like urine. There was hair on the sheets and on the floor.
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
shirley
"overall good stay"
The rooms were clean but could be cleaner in bathrooms. Loved the fact they had plenty of pillows. The cable service was horrible. They only had very few channels to choose from which it was real static on most. At breakfast they only offer waffles, cold cereal,muffins,bagles, and apples. They ran out of syrup and orange juice,which we asked for more but waited for ever to refill we finally just left. Pool was dirty. The staff was very friendly and our room attendant did great job and very pleasant. I have to say that I would stay again there, but will do more research for a hotel with more options for hot breakfast.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Kimberly
"do not recommended"
Horrible room and was so digusting and very dirty. Had toe nail clippings on floor and bathroom was horrible. Had mildew and hair all over walls.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great Service Less than Great Motel"
Our room was clean and the Family running the Hotel were very nice, it just needs to be renovated. Exterior was falling apart and NOISE from Highway made it hard to get a good nights sleep. Strip Clubs within walking distance make the neighborhood less than ideal for families. If you need something for a night, it might be worth the stay, I just would not want to spend a week at this Motel.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Family get away. Not all rooms come with microwave/fridge when it specifically says it comes with it either than that pretty good stay great location if going to fiesta texas 15 min away from downtown.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"AWESOME"
IT WAS GREAT!
6 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Hector
"Not a fan of the heat!"
The a/c unit didn't work too well and the rooms were very hot especially at night so they gave us fans to use instead! The house keeping didn't clean the tub when they came to clean the room, and that wasn't cool with me!
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
For $150.00 per night, not worth it. Rooms need renovations...
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Tracy
"never again!"
Worst hotel in San Antonio ! Would not recommend to anyone. Room was extremely hot even after AC being on. Person in front desk was extremely rude and after they messed up our stay by booking us wrong rooms they didn't even offer to fix anything for us. Never staying here again! Bathrooms were disgusting!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Brock
Room were not very clean. Staff was not at all friendly or helpful. .i was not pleased at all with this hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Hugo
"Great especially for the price"
It was great in a great location. Plan to go back to stay next year.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Was satisfied but the a/c air wasn't that cold
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
MARIA
"No Coffee"
Wish there had been a pool, my grandson wanted to swim after we had been out sightseeing all day. The bathroom was dirty, there were roaches in the bathroom and vanity areas and hair in the bathtub. For it being a place to sleep and rest for a couple hours it was ok. I will look for a hotel with pool the next time though. Second morning ran out of coffee in lobby, coffee pot in room not working.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
jeannie
"Very nasty total"
It was very nasty! I am disappointed with you referring me there. I depend on your service to ensure that the hotel is up to great standards
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Erica
"NEVER AGAIN"
Lobby Service receptionist guy was great but cleaning crew HORRIBLE job not to mention the room was in horrible condition our feet turned black looks like they have never steamed the carpet , disgusting bath tub , no blowdrier HORRIBLE CLEANING SERVICE WILL NOT RECOMEND.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Rooms are dirty. bed sheet and bathroom were not cleaned
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great Staff..."
I stayed one night. The front office staff were wonderful. Made me feel at home.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Relaxing"
It was a very nice room for them price.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
"Low grade for a reason"
Will not stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Carmen
"CHARGED for Not wanting to STAY!SMH"
Didn't StAy/D I D N'T L I K E!!
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Rochell
"Overnight Stay"
Overnight stay. Great rate. Located off I-10 and close to where we needed to be the next day. Bed was excellent. However, bathroom tub walls and tub mat showed age. Tub mat curling up from tub bottom, shower head sprayed water at an angle that hit floor and wall tile and grout needed to be redone. It would have been nice if 'continental breakfast' had yogurt or hard boiled eggs.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Disappointed this time"
We've stayed at Baymont in other cities, and were very happy. This location, however, did not live up to expectations. The bathroom floor and bathtub looked quite dirty, and the hairdryer didn't work. The bed was comfortable, but I just wasn't happy with the overall cleanliness of the room and its run-down appearance. Breakfast was pretty unappealing, too.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Basic Room"
One night stay, for $50 it was what I expected. Would not stay here with my wife, but OK for a couple of nights if you don't want to spend $100 a night for a nice room elsewhere.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Sean
"Not Happy!"
We were in town to see my son graduate fro Air Force Basic Training. We did not have a fridge or microwave in our room for our 4 night stay. My son had a room for the same days and had a fridge and a microwave. He also had the smell of marijuana in his room after returning in the evening. He had someone come into his room at 4:30 AM. the door handle was not functioning correctly. Don't know if it was an employee using the room or what but not cool. Definitely will not be back in the future!
4 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Not pleased"
Bathtub tiles were dirty; had hair stuck on tiles Too many men sitting around drinking alcohol The room not equipped with fridge or microwave
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"great"
It was wonderful for a birthday gwtaway
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites San Antonio Near South Texas Medical Ct
It was great to have as a guest, and we enjoyed making your stay wonderful. We hope to see you next time. Sam Patel Manager
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Much Better Choices in the Area"
I was apprehensive staying here. No interior hallways. My room lacked a keyless deadbolt or chain etc. The only lock was accessible with a card key. Awkward parking. Breakfast was a waste; there were just 2 choices of cereal. No yogurt, no fruit. I thought I had made reservations for the other Baymont INN & Suites in the same area. I won't make this mistake again.
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"carmelo"
They didn't have the room clean
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Carmelo
"Great Value"
they did not have bottled water for sale at the counter :(
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
melinda
1st room had not been renovated or cleaned...complained to Desk and was given a renovated room...this room also needed cleaning. Floor needed vacuuming and tile needed mopped, had long black hairs attached to towels hanging at sink, toilet was dirty, bathtub dirty, ice bucket had dirty finger prints inside it. We paid for 2-days, slept in bed the first night and left the next day. On 1st day went to pool, got into it and within 5 minutes got out; had hair,bugs, cigarettes floating. I recommend they hire new cleaning maids.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
ila
"disappointed"
HORRIBLE! I will never ever stay at this MOTEL again! Ever!
1 night trip May 2, 2015
Sharonda
"Pleasant surprise."
Surprisingly good.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites San Antonio Near South Texas Medical Ct
I am sorry to reply late. We are pleased to have you as a guest and enjoyed making your stay surprisingly good. Sam Patel Manager
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
"Overnight Stay"
Doors were all messed up. The bathtub was too high, furniture needed dusting , curtains didn't completely close
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Further than advised."
Never returning. Bathroom had other people's hair in it.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
No worth the mo
"night shifts"
This is my second stay here. The motel is undergoing updates and refurbishing. As a travel nurse on night shift they were kind enough to get me away from the noise and into a comfortable room. The staff is gracious, polite, efficient. The maid service is polite and accommodating. I will stay again.
4 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Pamela
"Comfortable"
The staff were quite friendly and responsive. Improvements being made will make it an A+ experience in the future. I am looking forward to returning and staying there.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites San Antonio Near South Texas Medical Ct
Thank you for been our guest, we are pleased to inform you that we enjoyed making your stay comfortable. we will see you next time. Sam Patel Manager
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Baymont Inn Review"
The hotel/motel was a bit small. The rooms are okay but could be better. The location of the place is good it has a couple of places you could go eat to at a walking distance. The hotel service was good, always checking up on you. The breakfast could be better, the only thing that was good about it was the cereal.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Joanna
"visiting family"
Very friendly Staff. Very clean.
Thank you. see you next time. Sam Patel Manager
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Catherine
"."
Staff was nice. Breakfast wasn't the greatest, and the rooms were a little dirty but overall it was a good stay.
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"Make do with what I got!"
Was clean but bathtub was stained and gross looking and walls were old and trims gross...I did see them renovating a few rooms so I hope they update the carpet and walls. Beds were decent and kids they loved the pool. It took staff 3 times to find us a room that didn't smell of smoke( when I reserved non smoking) I would not reserve this specific hotel again but it wasn't an unpleasant experience just a make-do with what you got experience
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Comfort in a BIG city"
I'm a travel nurse and I work nights. It's difficult to find clean, reasonably priced motels that understand what "no maid services means". I'm usually awaked several times a day. These owners/managers were very thoughtful and made my stay pleasant. The motel is set back off the highway and quiet. The rooms are well kept and some are recently updated.
3 night business trip Apr 5, 2015