All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here9542 West Interstate 10, San Antonio, TX, 78230, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.8
"Make do with what I got!"
Was clean but bathtub was stained and gross looking and walls were old and trims gross...I did see them renovating a few rooms so I hope they update the carpet and walls. Beds were decent and kids they loved the pool. It took staff 3 times to find us a room that didn't smell of smoke( when I reserved non smoking) I would not reserve this specific hotel again but it wasn't an unpleasant experience just a make-do with what you got experience
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Comfort in a BIG city"
I'm a travel nurse and I work nights. It's difficult to find clean, reasonably priced motels that understand what "no maid services means". I'm usually awaked several times a day. These owners/managers were very thoughtful and made my stay pleasant. The motel is set back off the highway and quiet. The rooms are well kept and some are recently updated.
3 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
Pamela
"will return"
Its was good staff was friendly polite and helpful.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Convenient and clean
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Jon
"hh"
When we arrived the rooms were not ready. The beds were small. Ac doesn't cool. The pictures on the website looked really nice when we arrived totally different we not what it was suppose to look like.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"beware!! horrible hotel"
Horrible hotel. Dirty with mold. Smelled like someone had just finished smoking a pack of cigarettes. Didnt have room ready till a hour after check in time was supposed to be.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Veronica
"Retirement travel"
Access to restaurants, transportation, gasoline very good. Road noise loud. Non- smoking room smelled like smoke.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"This is a Motel, not Hotel"
Highway noise was Very Loud and constant. Bathroom was old and we cleaned the tub ourselves as it looked bad. Fridge didn't work and even though it was stated we got a Non-smoking room, you could tell it was a converted room. Just can't hide That Smell. Staff was courteous.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great price,location and service!!"
3rd time i stay here great service,price,location,clean rooms and newly remodeled. Just next to it and around the corner are many fast food places to go to. Will stay here on my next visit to San Antonio!!
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Very nice"
Very nice one night stay breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Edwin
"Very Accommodating"
Really clean room, comfortable bed and pillows. Bathroom was a bit small but not a detriment to the overall enjoyment of the room. Also, plenty of restaurants within walking distance a major plus.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Adrian
"NEVER AGAIN."
Rooms smelled moldy, linens did not look clean. I turned them inside out and sprayed them down with lysol. Just overall bad.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
ROSEMARY
"Good stay"
Clean rooms
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"STAY OUT !!!"
this is one of the worst hotels i have ever stay on, I don't usually stay on fancy hotels but this one was absolutely a nightmare, i don't think i can scale this hotel from 1 to 5 star, if i say a half star that will be a lot for them, it's basically a bunch of Indians try to run a hotel, terrible staff, and terrible room, i have ask the desk guy about the best clubs or restaurants close by and he did't know anything ! + the internet was like from the seventy, very very slow, if i wanted to watch video on youtube ( 3 min long ) i have to wait at least half a hour to the video to be uploaded. i have asked for a laundry bags and they give me one after 2 days. on the day of checkout i ask the manger for couple more hours so i can go directly to the airport but he refused even though i stayed for 10 nights with them !!!!!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
mike
"Regular visitor"
I travel a lot for work to this area. I stay at this hotel every time. The staff is great and super attentive. Rooms are always clean.
2 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
Luis
"This is not a Baymont Inn or Suites"
This converted motel was awful. Now I know why it was so cheap. Its a converted motel and looks, smells like one too. The musty odor from the room or A/C was bareable but barely. I travel for business alot and usually don't write reviews, but I felt compelled to warn people before they ever book this hotel. The staff was friendly, but the breakfast was poor due to their coffee being the most watered down mess. My room had water on the floor near the toilet two out of five days. The door to the room had a wide gap at the bottom which allowed little critters to enter room. The wifi was good. Plus they forgot to replenish the shampoo. This place wont see my business ever again.
5 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Juan
"You get what you pay for in this case"
This Baymont Inn & Suites is in need of a serious remodeling.The pictures from Expedia are not the same. The bathroom is disgusting the tile on the wall for the shower has black mildew.The tub floor is dirty which appears to have years of neglect and stains. The bathroom floor was sticky and left footprints of your shoes behind.The mirrors look like they had been wiped with a dirty towel and left a horrible residue behind. It was so bad that we didnt shower because we feared for our health.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Jackie
"TERRIBLE HOTEL...!! I wish I had my money back!!!"
Very dirty mat in bath tub (I asked housekeeping for a clean one and never received it - subsequently I could not take a shower); a sheet with spots was used on top instead of a spread and the bed did not have a blanket; walls had spots on them; the arm chair in the corner had a dark spot where you sit down; the room looked really old and dingy. I asked housekeeping to clean my room on the next day, thinking I was going to get fresh bed linens and they just remade the bed and fluffed the pillows while I was there. I was so angry I left. I had stayed there a couple of years ago and my room was fine bed was great had a spread and a blanket and clean linen and not old looking...maybe it had been redecorated...I can't tell what happened in two years. I will definitely stay in one of the surrounding hotels. I will never stay there again...and don't you stay there ever in LIFE!!!!
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
S
"Nice customer service and nice location"
I love it front desk super nice. Clean rooms we had. Great time
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Not a good experience. There was a shooting at the hotel as we were checking in. I called Baymont 1-800 # to see if we could get another room at a different location; sorry to say we were not accommodated. We prayed & stayed; the next morning we didn't get breakfast. They were putting all the food away at 9 am. The Baymont manual clearly states breakfast us from 6:30 - 9:30 am. Very dissatisfied with this location:(. Will not use Baymont again for any trips.
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2014
Aisha
"Great service"
My girlfriend and I traveled to San Antonio for the weekend. This was a great little spot away from all the hustle and bustle yet still right in the middle of it all. Very clean place and service and breakfast was good too! Thanks. We will be back!
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
I felt that the room was not very clean hit me back you and its don't think in the bathtub was not clean it all the staff in the morning for this breakfast but we got the food was not fresh and immediately at 900 they began watching us and walking around our tables to rush us to leave the room so they could clean the tables and for you to go back to your room we all felt very uncomfortable I won't go back .
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Dave m
"Horrible Stay"
The stay was to say the least "HORRIBLE". First of all the building is very old with low ceilings and it looks like it will fall down at any point. the AC was not at all working. We woke up around 3 AM because it was very hot. Called up the front desk to hear them saying there is no other available room. It should be rated as a 1-start hotel. Even the towels are not fresh and looks over used. WIll Never go there again.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Amar
"Not what I expected from a Baymont Suites"
The hotel looked like a cheap motel, it had a little bit of a smell and the restroom was extremely small. The beds were hard. I do not recommend it all and would never stay there again. After I checked out the hotel charged me again after I had already paid through Expedia so I had to dispute the charges.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Horrible"
If I could give a -5 I would.
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nasty"
Totally Gross. Under new management, so what! Still terrible!!!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
J.
"Horrible staff"
Staff is rude would hate to stay here another night thanks for nothing.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Victor H.
I was at hotel ok every place was too near six flags food downtown
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Good stay"
Close to medical center. HEB across the street. Net is a little slow, but rooms are clean and roomy.
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
the hotel was good..no problems..i will book this hotel again on my next trip to san Antonio
3 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
perla
"okay but not pleased"
It was okay but not in the best condition that I expected. But for the price it was not bad.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Margarita Jimenez
"Will never atay at a Baymont again..."
I walked in and found old french fries, so the floor was not clean. Hair was in the bathroom and toilet stopped working. I am not one to complain and don't like to cause a stir but I will NEVER stay there again. The first Baymont in Dallas was OK, the only thing was the bathroom a few areas that were wet in the ceiling.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Charlotte
Thank god we only stayed one night, the set up of the room was unusual, the bathroom was so small (and dirty), the room itself had a coffee maker as the only ammenity, no microwave, no mini fridge. I will not stay here again. I do not think i got value for the price i paid.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
petra
"very old need lots of work"
breakfast terrible and staff is not frindley also dirty uniforms
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
ibrahim
"Baymont"
The worst hotel i have ever stayed, definitely dont recomend it, stay away from this hotel
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Fede
The hotel was easy to find and was close to our destination. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The furniture was older, but the property was well maintained. There were seven different places to eat within walking distance.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Sinclair
"It's an ok hotel, not exactly what I like but ok."
Didn't really have time to deal with staff or anything but it's pretty clean. It had a pretty nice pool Nothing fancy at all.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Rosy
"Overall Ok"
Everything was fine. The only thing that bothered me was that I asked for a non-smoking room and the room I got clearly smelled like tobacco a lot. I didn't want to create a big fuzz so I did not complain, hence it is also my fault but overall it was an ok motel. Good for the price.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
"Not worth a stay for this Baymont Inn location"
Usually Baymont suites is more like a hotel or atleast a inn but this particularly was very much less than a motel. I have stayed @ baymont at different locations earlier with quite a comfortable stays but this one was quite disappointing. Felt like was staying @ a cheap motel for 100 bucks.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
stayed here on a weekend visiting cousin in the army at Ft Sam Houston so it was about 18 mins away. Nearby many restaurants away from downtown. Bed wasn't most comfortable. room wasn't available at check in since we had king/non smoking but he offered queen smoking. once I told Mr. Patel I had a daughter and would like two beds he offered two double bed/non-smoking so I took it. great customer service. breakfast was decent! for the price can't beat it.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
christine
"Don't bother staying here !!!!!"
The pillows are lumpy, the vending machines are broken, but you don't find out about that until later. The "manager" seemed as if he didn't really care. The hotel is hard to find, and even harder to get to !!!!! The "breakfast" was a complete joke !!! We had coffee..... that was all. This is the nicest thing I could find to say about this hotel !!!!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Dana
"Location near Fiesta Texas and the River Walk"
Clean Motel-stayed for 2 nights
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Jaime
"Hindi Baymont"
No bed covers, managed and occupied by permanent hindi staff and residents. Not usual level of service from other Baymonts.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Jessie
"Top notch for the price!"
Wife and I stayed here one night to visit Six Flags Fiesta Texas. It's just a couple exits south, with easy park access. We were slightly weary about the quality considering the price, but figured we would give it a try. We were very pleasantly surprised in every way! They have a nice pool, a very nice breakfast service with good variety, and the room we stayed in was great! Everything was neat and clean. The AC worked very well (I like to icebox the room a little) they have a little fridge, big closet, hair dryer, good water pressure, even a flat screen tv! (Most cheap hotels seem to have the outdated tube tvs). Nothing fancy, but for $45 a night and no cracked wallpaper or stained carpet it's great! The only thing was there was a burned out light bulb but the hotel staff were very nice and speedy to help! We would definitely recommend this nice hotel for those looking for quick and cheap, without having to sacrifice quality!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Will not stay at this hotel again"
I wil never choose this hotel for my vacation ever again. The reason for the low rating is primarily due to the room being dingy, warm, and the service sucked. When we arrived the room was rather warm and uninviting. As time passed, the room was still warm and felt humid. My husband called down and asked that they check the AC. The manager came down with some guy who pulled a wire out of the AC and assured us that it should cool down. We asked if they could change our room but, was told that if it didn't cool off, they would replace the entire unit. Little did we know that we would be up all night fiddling with the wire. They refused to give us another room. How's that for bad service? The bathroom vent was dusty and when our room was cleaned while we were out, they didn't vacuum the floor. When I booked through hotels.com I had to pay in full upfront. If I would have known how pitiful this hotel was, I would have never subjected myself and my family to this unpleasant stay.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Unhappy
Room had a bad smell. Other than that it was ok for the price.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"Accommodations"
We didn't have a refrigerator or microwave in our room.You have to ask for them
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Baymont Inn and Suites in San Antonio/Wurzbach"
When I first walk in to the front desk to register, The person who was behind the desk could not find my reservation, so I showed her my copy showing my confirmation. Then she got on the phone and spoke to someone else in a Hindu dialect that I though was very rude since I could not understand what she was saying. The room was clean but my family and I felt that we were been watch to see what we took with us in the morning when we prepare to leave for the day. The person must have passed by our room about 3 times looking into the room since the door was ajar. We went to get breakfast one morning and since there are only two tables and since they were already taken we decided to eat in our room. Management stopped us and told us that we could not take anything with us " nothing at all". I explain to them that the room was full but they could care less, we had to leave our coffees and muffins there. This was one coffee and one muffin per person. I will never again stay at this place. Worst experience ever. It is also deceiving because it's not close to any of the attractions as they make you think in their add on Expedia.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
pete
Overall stay was great!
6 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Monce
"Bugs alive"
It was horrible bugs on bathroom floor & tub. Was calling hotel to notify late check in NO ANSWER. Shower curtain had smell. Too bad it was late at night and had two children to go look for another hotel.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014