All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
9542 West Interstate 10, San Antonio, TX, 78230, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.8
"Nasty"
Totally Gross. Under new management, so what! Still terrible!!!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
J.
"Horrible staff"
Staff is rude would hate to stay here another night thanks for nothing.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Victor H.
I was at hotel ok every place was too near six flags food downtown
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Good stay"
Close to medical center. HEB across the street. Net is a little slow, but rooms are clean and roomy.
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
the hotel was good..no problems..i will book this hotel again on my next trip to san Antonio
3 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
perla
"okay but not pleased"
It was okay but not in the best condition that I expected. But for the price it was not bad.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Margarita Jimenez
"Will never atay at a Baymont again..."
I walked in and found old french fries, so the floor was not clean. Hair was in the bathroom and toilet stopped working. I am not one to complain and don't like to cause a stir but I will NEVER stay there again. The first Baymont in Dallas was OK, the only thing was the bathroom a few areas that were wet in the ceiling.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Charlotte
Thank god we only stayed one night, the set up of the room was unusual, the bathroom was so small (and dirty), the room itself had a coffee maker as the only ammenity, no microwave, no mini fridge. I will not stay here again. I do not think i got value for the price i paid.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
petra
"very old need lots of work"
breakfast terrible and staff is not frindley also dirty uniforms
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
ibrahim
"Baymont"
The worst hotel i have ever stayed, definitely dont recomend it, stay away from this hotel
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Fede
The hotel was easy to find and was close to our destination. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The furniture was older, but the property was well maintained. There were seven different places to eat within walking distance.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Sinclair
"It's an ok hotel, not exactly what I like but ok."
Didn't really have time to deal with staff or anything but it's pretty clean. It had a pretty nice pool Nothing fancy at all.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Rosy
"Overall Ok"
Everything was fine. The only thing that bothered me was that I asked for a non-smoking room and the room I got clearly smelled like tobacco a lot. I didn't want to create a big fuzz so I did not complain, hence it is also my fault but overall it was an ok motel. Good for the price.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
"Not worth a stay for this Baymont Inn location"
Usually Baymont suites is more like a hotel or atleast a inn but this particularly was very much less than a motel. I have stayed @ baymont at different locations earlier with quite a comfortable stays but this one was quite disappointing. Felt like was staying @ a cheap motel for 100 bucks.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
stayed here on a weekend visiting cousin in the army at Ft Sam Houston so it was about 18 mins away. Nearby many restaurants away from downtown. Bed wasn't most comfortable. room wasn't available at check in since we had king/non smoking but he offered queen smoking. once I told Mr. Patel I had a daughter and would like two beds he offered two double bed/non-smoking so I took it. great customer service. breakfast was decent! for the price can't beat it.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
christine
"Don't bother staying here !!!!!"
The pillows are lumpy, the vending machines are broken, but you don't find out about that until later. The "manager" seemed as if he didn't really care. The hotel is hard to find, and even harder to get to !!!!! The "breakfast" was a complete joke !!! We had coffee..... that was all. This is the nicest thing I could find to say about this hotel !!!!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Dana
"Location near Fiesta Texas and the River Walk"
Clean Motel-stayed for 2 nights
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Jaime
"Hindi Baymont"
No bed covers, managed and occupied by permanent hindi staff and residents. Not usual level of service from other Baymonts.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Jessie
"Top notch for the price!"
Wife and I stayed here one night to visit Six Flags Fiesta Texas. It's just a couple exits south, with easy park access. We were slightly weary about the quality considering the price, but figured we would give it a try. We were very pleasantly surprised in every way! They have a nice pool, a very nice breakfast service with good variety, and the room we stayed in was great! Everything was neat and clean. The AC worked very well (I like to icebox the room a little) they have a little fridge, big closet, hair dryer, good water pressure, even a flat screen tv! (Most cheap hotels seem to have the outdated tube tvs). Nothing fancy, but for $45 a night and no cracked wallpaper or stained carpet it's great! The only thing was there was a burned out light bulb but the hotel staff were very nice and speedy to help! We would definitely recommend this nice hotel for those looking for quick and cheap, without having to sacrifice quality!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Will not stay at this hotel again"
I wil never choose this hotel for my vacation ever again. The reason for the low rating is primarily due to the room being dingy, warm, and the service sucked. When we arrived the room was rather warm and uninviting. As time passed, the room was still warm and felt humid. My husband called down and asked that they check the AC. The manager came down with some guy who pulled a wire out of the AC and assured us that it should cool down. We asked if they could change our room but, was told that if it didn't cool off, they would replace the entire unit. Little did we know that we would be up all night fiddling with the wire. They refused to give us another room. How's that for bad service? The bathroom vent was dusty and when our room was cleaned while we were out, they didn't vacuum the floor. When I booked through hotels.com I had to pay in full upfront. If I would have known how pitiful this hotel was, I would have never subjected myself and my family to this unpleasant stay.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Unhappy
Room had a bad smell. Other than that it was ok for the price.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"Accommodations"
We didn't have a refrigerator or microwave in our room.You have to ask for them
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Baymont Inn and Suites in San Antonio/Wurzbach"
When I first walk in to the front desk to register, The person who was behind the desk could not find my reservation, so I showed her my copy showing my confirmation. Then she got on the phone and spoke to someone else in a Hindu dialect that I though was very rude since I could not understand what she was saying. The room was clean but my family and I felt that we were been watch to see what we took with us in the morning when we prepare to leave for the day. The person must have passed by our room about 3 times looking into the room since the door was ajar. We went to get breakfast one morning and since there are only two tables and since they were already taken we decided to eat in our room. Management stopped us and told us that we could not take anything with us " nothing at all". I explain to them that the room was full but they could care less, we had to leave our coffees and muffins there. This was one coffee and one muffin per person. I will never again stay at this place. Worst experience ever. It is also deceiving because it's not close to any of the attractions as they make you think in their add on Expedia.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
pete
Overall stay was great!
6 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Monce
"Bugs alive"
It was horrible bugs on bathroom floor & tub. Was calling hotel to notify late check in NO ANSWER. Shower curtain had smell. Too bad it was late at night and had two children to go look for another hotel.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
pat
"nice place to stay"
Overall it's a good place to stay. the only down side is that the WiFi was down during my stay.
3 night trip Jul 15, 2014
G-mo
"EMERGENCY STAY FOR LOCAL HOSPITALS"
GREAT FOR THE INTENTION OF OUR STAY.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2014
J ZAMARRIPA
"Horrible rooms and service avoid this place"
We get to our room and the bathroom light is not working and we also notice that the carpet floor is soaking wet from a leak near by. We could smell mildew from the leak. They did change us into another room upstairs, in which the air conditioner was not working properly and it did not ever cool the room in our two nights stay. They did not clean our room upstairs until 8 PM the next day, after we called the front desk. The wifi connection was very weak. The breakfast was terrible with still frozen cinnamon rolls and bread. They had just one waffle maker and guests were lining up, and arguing over who was next in line. Very small breakfast/dinning area. We asked for a discount due to all of the room problems we had, and they told us on our next stay they would discount us. We will never return to this hotel again. We had a horrible stay.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"Good location but not so great location"
The hotel business is a challenge. The staff is great but the condition of the hotel needs to be upgraded. One of the challenges of Texas are the bugs and the bugs consistently found a way in. The door would be open to bring in luggages but that brought in the bugs. The breakfast is fair.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Jerry
"Need to be cleaned"
First room was really dirty so they moved us to a second room which was slightly better. There was a drug bust on the floor above us. The rooms are just DIRTY.
3 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2014
Vegas
"Nice hotel near everything"
The staff was very courteous and the facilities were very nice. The staff and custodial staff were very professional and helpful. I would stay again at this hotel. We left early because we had an emergency but I wished we had stayed the entire stay.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
San Antone
My stay was fair. The television was not working properly. Couldn't see local channels. Parking was very limited and crowded. No security. Saw a stranger breaking in a vehicle rear side window and left glass all over the parking lot. No one from the Hotel contact police or inquired what was going on.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Dirty, Dirty, Dirty"
I will never stay at the Baymont Hotel again. Very dirty in many areas of the hotel from the carpet, to the bathroom, to finding someone's Afrin nasal spray on the bed. Television was not working until we called maintainence. Took approx 15mins to fix that problem. Location was great though but I would never stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
David Tobias
"dnt recommend"
I was very disappointed I resevered to queen beds per roim and I got to full bed and I really that little extra space
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
yesi
"Can only go so far with a run down motel"
Good location; close to destination and alot of places to eat close by. Beds were comfortable. Linen was clean. Floors were stained but vacuumed. Tub was stained, and the bathroom smelled like urine. Could not take a shower without paint from the ceiling falling on you. Room had 2 double beds and only 3 towels. No microwave or refridgerater in room.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"old motel, little bit of noisy"
its old, little bit noisy in the evening, you pay what you get.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
The room itself was fairly nice for the low rate I paid for it. Fridge and microwave worked well, bed was fairly comfortable. Showers are on the smaller side, and there was an opened bottle of water in the fridge when we checked in that just hadn't been thrown out, but not enough to be a deal breaker. The only actual cons to the place were that: the area isn't the greatest ever, and I have seen better parking situations. The wifi was nothing to rave about, either. But all in all, it was a good place to hole up for the night, and the price couldn't be beat. I would most likely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Tara
"Very nice for the price"
Nice clean room, accessible to everything you can think of, HEB, restaurant, laundry, seeworld, sixflags, movies etc.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
tessa
"Good place to bunk down"
Room was very clean. Location was great. Staff very helpful. Internet was very slow. Otherwise enjoyed the stay
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Find someplace better!!!"
This place was ok until about midnight when there were small children running up and down the walkway screaming. Then at 2 in the morning u could hear ppl jumpingjumping in the pool. Bathroom was molded.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Princess
"Worse Service and breakfast"
The service was the worst and the breakfast was so nasty to the point it made me sick, it had so much salt. The staff ask everyone to leave at 9:30 that breakfast was over when their were a lot of people still waiting to eat some had been waiting for 20 minutes to make themself a waffle. I will never stay at that hotel ever again nasty.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Worst Hotel Ever"
Poor managements and rude people lied to hotel.com room was in dissarray,no linen floor was wet
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
upset
"Old, but clean"
You get what you pay for. The bathroom was dated, but it was clean. The beds are comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
GreenOrgans
Needs to be updated
3 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
"Was great"
Had a great time and the hotel was great too the pool was clean and staff was wonderful
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
nicholas
"Not what I was expecting"
I stayed at this hotel this past weekend. We only stayed for one night and I'm glad. It was not at all what I was expecting after seeing the pictures. The rate was OK for what it was worth. But we definitely won't be back
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Parking was aweful
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
To say the least.... There were less than desirable activity going on there with several rooms near the pool area all night long the entire weekend. I've used this hotel many times over the years, but with the new management, I'm seeing what appears to be more illegal activities going on there. I don't think I will be staying there again.....
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
"If you don't mind old and rusty!"
Excellent pictures on Expedia! But I was fooled! The building is old and rusted! But painted over! The bath tube had mold on tile! And was very small space in restroom. I weigh200 pounds. The coffee pot was dusty! The non smoking room smelled like smoke and the carpet had cigarette burn. I was disgusted to stay there but I was low on cash so I stayed anyway! Do Not Be Fooled! Research your hotel if your getting it threw Expedia!!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014