All hotels in Keystone, Colorado, United States of America
22101 US Highway 6, Keystone, CO, 80435, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice environment. Ski lodge feel."
Great location. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The only complaint was that you had to use valet parking. They got the car fast, but it would have been nice to have access to our car. Room was very cozy and clean. Everything was extremely expensive, but that was expected. We also got awful altitude sickness, so consider that when choosing your vacation destination!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Lauren
Nice rooms/ clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was very standoffish, I felt.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great stay for skiing vacation"
Accommodating to extended weekend stay with double beds for two people. Hot tub is outstanding and steam and dry sauna make for excellent wind down to day of subzero skiing. Staff was the most impressive part as they were very nice and always there to help. Shuttle service to River Run gondola area is a really convenient bit. Eva gave excellent recommendations for food.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
darren
"great stay"
Really comfy room and a really good view of the mountain. The bar was great although the food was anything I would recommend.
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Jonathan
"Nice family hotel"
Poor service at the breakfast restaurant. The morning buffet has minimum options. When order by menu takes forever to receive it. Also is expensive for what you are receiving.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
ignacio
"Keystone lodge & spa review"
The hotel was really nice. I left something in my room, they found it and will be shipping it to me. But it would have been nice to know when I checked in that the hotel did not have a parking garage. Instead it has a parking lot across the street, that you have to walk on an underground walkway to get to and from the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, great location"
I loved this hotel the most, it made up for my other bad rooms this week in different locations. Definetly would stay here agAin. Loved the lobby, the rooms were great and the ice skating ring beautiful.
EXCELLENT
"Not worth the money"
Stayed with my husband during Christmas eve and day. The quoted amount on Expedia was not correct as the resort has $25 resort fee which has its own taxes and fees. Even though I paid to Expedia taxes and fees for the room, the resort was sneaky saying their resort fee is lower than what is actually was. Why not just say what it is?!
Marina
"A Great Experience"
A great experience with excellent customer service. Everyone is there for one thing, to serve the customer. I was very impressed. I will always stay there when I return to Summit County.
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Ernesto
"Very nice, convenient to skiing"
We had a great time. The room was very clean and comfortable. The restaurants are very expensive but the food was good. The shuttle to to the the ski lifts was sporadic and they do not communicate very well. The valet parking was great. Overall I would stay there again for the right price.
"Great spa!"
Great spa!
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Family Haven"
From the moment we arrived to the departure, the staff of Keystone Lodge were attentive to our needs. The hotel is a home away from home. We loved the spacious rooms and the many holiday activities the lodge offered. The private shuttle took us places and was always available. We will definitely return to Keystone Lodge.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Gloriacv
"Good Location"
The property (including the room) appeared to be well maintained. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Having a free, on-demand shuttle between the property and the ski area was a big plus. The only negative I would offer would be the heat in the room could not be raised above 60F. That made it a bit cool but we were advised all room temperatures were maintained at 60F.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Randy
"Looking for second home!"
We're looking to purchase property.
3 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"wet broke and caffinated"
Turned my shower on only to find the shower head turned at my face. Bought coffee downstais at the deli, next customers in line get asked if they stayed the night because then the coffee is complimentary. Then got charged some $30 fee at checkout for booking through hotels.com ... obviously wasn't stated very clearly because I was not aware. Now I am wet, and spent an additional $33.50 for coffee and using a website. Thanks.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great affordable stay with a few minor concerns"
Good price, a helpful staff and a great location will assure I stay here again. On-call vans to the slopes are a huge plus, and the spa is a great place to relax after a long day.
5 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2014
Jaron
"nice resort close to skiing"
great hotel accommodations with convenient access to skiing.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Perfect hotel. Free ski check and lift"
Repeat customer. Excellent hotel, spa was great, free ski check and lift to gondola
Auston
"nice hotel, convenient valet parking included"
Had to change room due to overbooking, but the room we ended up with was very nice. Really liked the hotel.
"Remodel"
The hotel staff was great the place is just in need of a major remodel.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Good location, near a lot of mountains. Good staff
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
vin
"Terrible Customer Service"
The cleanliness and comfort, as well as the distance to the ski areas, are what make this a good hotel. The price was also acceptable, slightly under $150 with the (overpriced) $30 resort fee. The customer service is where this hotel ultimately fails. I've stayed at over 100 hotels in my life and this was the worst customer service I've ever received. First off, a fire alarm went off at 1am during our stay, I get it, accidents happen. It was what happened after the alarm went off that was troubling. No apology, no mention of the event at check out the next morning, extremely off putting. We accidentally left our swimsuits in our room upon leaving, completely our fault. However, you would think the cleaning staff would contact the front desk who in turn would contact us. Didn't happen. You'd think there would be a dedicated lost and found, nope. When I called later that week to inquire they said they couldn't check because housekeeping was locked at night. So no one can get into housekeeping in the evening?! We returned the following weekend to ski again and the front desk rep didn't even go look and talk to anyone for us. He just said, "don't know what to say, that's unfortunate". My girlfriend's swimsuit was over $100 and they didn't seem to care. No other option for recourse was given. Again, the hotel and location were great but the service was the worst I've ever had at a hotel in my life, extremely dissapointed. Avoid if possible.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Casey
"Perfect mountain getaway close to the lifts"
Excellent staff very friendly and down to earth! Must say the free shuttle drops you off 20 ft from gondola makes a very plesent board day! The restaurant and bar are amazing from cheap drinks to 4star dinning overlooking a pond full of Ice skaters! The loft room is a must even for just 2 people!
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
pat
"Rooms are nice but too hot"
The hotel is very nice but they have the heat turned up too high. The rooms were so hot it was hard to sleep even with the windows open.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great Place"
Great place, stayed there before and will do again I'm sure!
4 night trip with friends Dec 3, 2014
Neil
Lovely hotel with excellent service. They gave us free valet and vouchers for yoga and ice skating. The loft room was very cute but you may want to think twice if you have very young kids or don't like a tight spiral staircase between you and the living/bath space.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Excellent Hotel! The staff were amazing! On site restaurants were great and food was delicious!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Winter get away"
We had a great time. The staff here are very polite& courteous everyone was very helpful. The spa was awesome hot tub great condition steam room& sauna. This place is right next to all the winter fun
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Julio
"Great ski resort"
Great stay
2 night trip with friends Dec 2, 2014
mark
"Great access to several ski resorts"
Great staff, convenient location, and excellent ammenities. We thoroughly enjoyed our long weekend skiing, largely due to this resort. After skiing each day, the wonderful outdoor hottub was a dream. The restaurant and lounge are excellent. The best part of the place was the staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. We look forward to being able to stay there again soon.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Awesome spa and outdoor pool area."
So much to do and not enough time. The lodge gave us a few free activity vouchers that would have been awesome if we weren't busy skiing.
Robin
"Keystone Lodge is a great stay!"
Love Keystone Lodge!
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
"They don't give a darn. Keep your expectations low"
Booked with high hopes, it had very high ratings on Expedia. I'm suspicious about those ratings after being there. Here's the run down: 1) The room didn't have either a small 'fridge or microwave, for $160 plus a night room, I expect better. 2) The bathtub had needed a serious re-caulking job, most of the caulk was crumbling/cracked/missing. 3) At 1:40 am in the morning, the hotel got everyone out of bed and made them stand outside for a false alarm. We got 2 different stories why a) Some idiots in a non-smoking room had decided to smoke, which set off the entire hotel fire alarms?! -or- b) Someone had turned on a humidifier and had a really hot shower which shorted out the fire alarm system When I asked for some sort of compensation for having a nights rest completely shot to heck, I was given the usual "we aren't responsible for anything, so sorry". The hotel is an older one, the carpets are well worn, the design/layout is a bit of a pain (getting between floors is a challenge as there is only 2 elevators located side by side, which are unbelievably slow and only hold 4-6 people). There are very few stairs that can be used either. Also, be very very careful on the booking cost, they hit you with a $25 dollar/day "resort fee" when you try to check out. What is a real laugh, is the desk clerks try to make it sound as if this fee is some sort of "tax" that isn't the hotels fault, which is a lie. Disappointed that Expedia didn't make this clear!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
everything was as expected of a resort. no surprizes.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Expectations exceeded"
All that I expected and MORE
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Kevitt
"Memorable Stay"
Convenient location and impeccable customer service. My wife left an item behind after checkout. They alerted us via email and quickly shipped it to our home. Better still, my wife casually mentioned to the clerk at check-in that we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. When we returned to our room from dinner that evening, we found a chilled bottle of champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries awaiting us, compliments of the staff. WOW!
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Bruce
"Highly recommended"
We really enjoyed our stay here and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. I lost an earring in our room and the Housekeeping staff searched for it, found it and left it at the front desk for me to pick up which was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend this hotel for it's atmosphere, customer service and the local area is wonderful.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Stacy
"Wonderful staff!!!"
We went over Thanksgiving weekend for my wife's birthday. The staff was amazing in making sure all arrangements were wonderful. Special thanks to Nini, Angela, and the girl who drives the shuttle bus. I have stayed at many different types of resorts and nowhere have I encountered a staff as friendly and helpfull. We stayed in one of the Loft rooms. It was wonderful. This is a ski resort so there is going to be some noise. I cannot say enough how wonderful the people at the resort treated us. I cannot see where some people complained about the resort. Maybe a condo or the smaller rooms had issues but since we did not stay in one of those I cannot comment on it. The Loft rooms are well worth it. I would not hesitate in reccomending this resort to anybody.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Underwhelming"
Service was very poor. Valet parking was overwhelmed; it took us 20 minutes to get our car. The check-in agent was not very friendly and seemed uneducated on basic issues like "kids ski free" vouchers and bag checking. Our room was not ready at 3:30pm during low season. The pool is too cold to be useable in winter and the two hottubs are crowded. You can't bring drinks into the pool/hottub area and the drink voucher they give you at check in isnt good at the spa "bar" which itself is a joke.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"not bad"
The hotel was nice. Could have turned down the heaters. The staff really didn't know much about the mountain and where to go for certain activities. Overall wasn't bad good restraunts in the village.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Nice place close to the slopes."
I very much enjoyed the facilities and had a great time. Had an incident that was handled excellently by the hotel leadership team. I would recommend this place to anyone!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Alarcons
"Awesome, but if skiing would stay closer to lifts"
Found this hotel as a fluke on the Expedia Daily deal. Glad we stayed here. We usually stay in a ski in/ski out. This is definitely not a ski in/ski out, but was very nice and the staff was outstanding. We skied mostly out of the River Run Village, and prefer to have a place to ski in/ski out so this would be too far for us if we skied multiple days. However, this hotel is perfect for anyone comfy with riding the shuttle or driving to the lot each day to ski.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
iowaskier
"really recommend for couples. It's romantic."
My girlfriend and I went to KeyStone for snowboarding and it's quite near KeyStone and Breckenridge resort. The hotel is luxury with indoor and outdoor spa and free yoga class etc. Besides, we had a romantic night at the balcony with the snow mountain view.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Ning
"Will stay again"
Great stay but towards the end, housekeeping got a litte lax with restocking items. The front desk was accomadating and the heated pool and hot tub were amazeballs. We will definitely stay again.
5 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Overnight Business Trip"
I booked a king loft room for a 1 night stay at Keystone Lodge & Spa. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff were friendly, and I appreciated the free drink voucher. My only complaint is that the building was cold and adjusting the in-room thermostat didn't seem to have much impact on the temperature.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Keystone"
Everything was great except for the restaurant. It was early season so only the lounge was open and it was packed. There was only one waiter and he was slammed. He did a great job and kept a positive attitude but dinner took about an hour and a half and the foot was mediocre at best. I blame management for being to cheap to staff additional help because it was the early ski season. The rest of the stay was great.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"The Lodge is the JAM!!!"
amazing property the spa was beautiful and perfect service
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Al
"Perfect conference location"
Each year, I look forward to the annual conference I attend in Keystone. The conference is always good, but the location is the prize. Keystone in the fall is beautiful, and I was lucky enough to get both fall colors and a little snow. The Lodge has beautiful rooms and the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept on. The staff is wonderful and the immentities plentiful. For the first time this year, there was an issue at the hotel that was rather annoying - no hot water in the morning, The maintenance staff got on the problem and had it fixed quickly...just not before I had to shower....a somewhat unpleasant way to begin a morning.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
K
"Great Rate ~ Worth Every Penny"
After finding a fantastic rate for the Keystone Lodge and Spa I booked without hesitation. Then I was very concerned reading some of the reviews. Trip Advisor's reviews were much more positive so I proceeded. I am so glad I did because the only minor flaw I found was the sad, tired armoire instead of a closet and the pool at the lodge. It was easy to forget after experiencing one of the most attentive staffs and comfy accommodations ever.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Sally
"A wonderful getaway..."
Keystone has thought of it all! We had an incredible time and we are already planning on a return visit. The setting was so beautiful it was hard to believe it was real. The staff was extremely accommodating and genuinely cared if you were comfortable. We are very happy that we were able to find this resort on hotels.com and in the future we will plan our hotel stays with their offers first and foremost.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014