All hotels in Singapore, Singapore

"Great business hotel"
Great hotel near Chinatown and Clark Quay. Easy to get a cab out front and Chinatown subway stop is juts a few blocks away. Room was clean with strong wifi and good desk for business use. That said I would give them a 4.5 and not a 5. Negatives are (1) breakfast buffet is limited compared to other hotels I have stayed at and (2) the glass partition in the shower does not fully extend out and also has a space below it and the tub. So net net after a shower I had large amounts of water all over the bathroom floor!
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
Joe G
"Great hotel by Clarke Quay"
Stayed one night for Anniversary with my wife before going to Thailand. The customer service was outstanding. They have prepared our room beyond our expectations. The room was very clean. We enjoyed staying at this hotel. Highly recommended!!
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2014
Andreas Lindarto
"Conveniently located at Clarke Quay"
I took this hotel because it is located at Clarke Quay, which is an entertainment area with lots of restaurants. Hotel itself is ok, a little dated, but in a clean condition with friendly staff. They also have an excellent crab/sea-food buffet on weekends.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Great location in Clark Quay!"
The hotel is on a very nice property in the middle of Clark Quay and right near Chinatown!
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
Great location but other than that, pretty ordinary. Wifi and breakfast overpriced. Wifi wasn't very good. Made a mistake on my bill. House keeping good. Well located with many restaurants and bars in the area.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Good Location average room"
I liked the location, but the room and service left something to be desired. I was put in room 222 which must have been one of the worst rooms in the place. I asked to change rooms, but of course nothing was available unless I wanted to pay an additional $100/night. When I got into the room, they were testing some system, so there was music and people talking through the ceiling speaker that was in my room. The shower needed some repairs. The tub had stains and rust spots and there was mold around the caulking. I was looking forward to soaking in the tub and just couldn't bring myself to lay down in it. The air was very difficult to control and ended up keeping the room super cold. My sink clogged the second day and service had to fix that.
4 night trip Dec 11, 2013
A good value at a great location
2 night trip Dec 7, 2013
R Roberts
"Singapore service with a Smile."
This is a very nice Hotel. Stayed there about a week on business. Food was out-standing. Down side, make everyone wait for fresh eggs/omelette s in AM. Could better serve guests with Eggs on the buffet. Top notch seafood,sushi,crab,lobster on evening buffet. Wonderful, but Ouch !!!, pricing. $12 for (2) ice teas. Charge you for a refill. Watch the cabs, insist on blue or yellow taxis for credit cards. Rest of them it's hit or miss.
7 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Ken
"Great pool!"
Hotel is in a great location next to Clarke Quay MRT (subway) station as well as only a short walk to Chinatown. Highly recommended.
4 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Excellent location, attentive staff"
Right in front of Clarke Quay. You can view the entire night scene while you are enjoying swimming in the hotel pool. Staff will never get you lost..they always look after you when you do seem lost. Excellent hotel. Will definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Kitty
"So So in Singapore"
I specifically chose this hotel because of the participation in the Expedia Elite VIP program. I arrived in Singapore late and my arrival experience was not as expected when I asked the front desk clerk about the upgrade and amenities under the program he told me there was no such thing and that I would have to take it up with Expedia. I called Expedia and they called the hotel; it was quite funny as the call came to the agent that was helping me. He said he would upgrade from my king room to a room with twin beds a coffee make and free internet. I asked him to just give me free internet and he agreed. This whole process took around 30 minutes and I wanted to get to my room as I had an early meeting the next morning. My original room was spacious and clean and overlooked the pool. When I logged on my email there was an email from Expedia asking how my Elite VIP arrival was; I forwarded the email to the hotel manager. The next day I was upgraded to the executive level; that room had much better amenities but was smaller and looked directly at another high rise building. The executive level was nice with a small breakfast buffet and snacks and drinks included in the evening. The work out facility and pool area were very nice; but the whirlpool was barely warm.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
ray
"hotel is right beside the Clark Quay"
hotel has great location. but it is showing its years. my room is completely updated. but some common areas are showing their years despite renovation.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Mimi
"great visit"
Had a great stay!
12 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
jay
"I love this location!"
I have stayed here before and it was perfect again. I love the location, the spa, the pool and the staff - to me it is a great hotel. I love that there are so many resturants within walking distance.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Myrla
"Nice hotel at the most crowd place in Singapore"
Very convenience. Free drinking during happy hours, very good view. The room is quite small, but ok for single stay. Very good place for business trip and for meeting with friends. The staff in the executive club is very friendly.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Central Hotel close to Clarke Quay"
Not a lot if space around pool. However clean hotel.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Stay in Singapore"
This is in the perfect location. Hotel is clean. Great value for the money. It is 100 meters from the Clark quay mrt and a major bus stop. No need to take a taxi anywhere. Walk to china town. Room was comfortable and clean, even for a picky wife. Having Clark quay right outside of your door is a nice perk. Atmosphere is active and alive, but quiet. Staff is nice. We did not have breakfast. I would recommend this hotel and will stay again if we make it back to Singapore.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Bing
"Nice hotel near attractions"
Nice hotel near Clark Quay and other attractions. Received upgrade due to Expedia elite status, thanks Expedia! Room was very clean and had nice amenities in room (tooth brush, etc), didn't need to ask. Slightly older hotel on outside, but still nice and a good price for Singapore. Would stay again. Didn't check out pool or spa.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Staff was very helpful. Our flight came in early in the morning and check in was not until 3 pm. The hotel offered towels and the pool so we can at least freshen up. They also expedited our room so it was ready by noon.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Joseph-Ina
"Best value in great location"
The staff was excellent - very friendly and helpful. Singapore is a very expensive city - New York prices - but I don't think I could have done better considering over 4 stars and the location next to a shopping mall and hundreds of bars and restaurants. They even upgraded me to a corner balcony room and gave me free breakfast. I would definitely stay there again if in Clark Quay, but I'll probably stay in another part of the city next time.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Close to restaurants and mass transportation"
Good
12 night business trip Jun 22, 2013
"good services, great location and surrounding"
A nice stay in here. We arrived in noon, at that time the room were all occupied, the staff help us to keep the luggage and we could go out for tour. When we came back, the room which we requested (one king size bed) is not available, so they gave us a free upgrade, and gave us free wifi, as well as welcome drink, the room was good. The hotel is just beside MRT Clarke Quay. The night life in Clarke Quay was fantastic. It could easily to reach singapore river, merlion park, rafflef's palace.
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2013
Alice
"Business stay"
I received the upgraded room on the executive floor, It was really great.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Poor value"
Location is great. Hotel is clean and safe. Pool is nice for a city centre hotel. Room was a good size and properly equipped. AC worked properly. Tv remote did not work. Shower temperature was impossible to control. Shower direction was fixed horizontal. Restaurant food (only breakfast) was poor, undercooked tomato, wrong bread for toast, no butter or jam, McDonald's style hash browns, processed pressed ham but good poached eggs. Tea was awful at S$9 a cup! A ridiculous price even for a big hotel. Corridor outside the room always very strongly treated with scent which was most unpleasantly sickly. There are many hotels in this area, suggest you try one of the others. This is disappointing.
Other trip May 23, 2013
Grumpy One
"Feels like staying with an old friend."
I travel pretty much full time. And simply put this is my favorite hotel in the world. It's not the biggest, it's not the fanciest but it feels like home. The people actually seem to care of that you have an excellent stay.
9 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
Pat M.
"Enjoy the river downtown."
Very nice, near the Singapore River. Room was small but comfortable, King size Bed. I enjoyed the hotel and surrounding area a lot. Shopping across the street.
Other trip May 1, 2013
"Access to Clarke Quay and the MRT"
We had two rooms, a double for my wife and I, and a twin for our two kids. While the rooms weren't nearby as requested, they were on the same floor, and were both quite spacious. We didn't use the hotel for eating, with many venues available in Clarke Quay and nearby Boat Quay, or a quick trip by cab to hawker venues. Sited above an MRT station, with access straight across the road, very convenient to move around.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
Craig
Great Location. Ideally close to food court, restaurants, bars and MRT station. Very comfortable room etc. Would happily stay here again
4 night trip Dec 30, 2012
I was very much satisfied with this hotel. First of all, I have read many reviews about hotels in Singapore having small rooms. However, my room was spacious. As far as amenities are concerned, there is a swimming pool and free parking for guests. That is convenient if you are entertaining visitors. The hotel is conveniently located near the river, which is a pleasant place to walk at night, and Chinatown.
3 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Fantastic Gym"
Two floor gym with plenty of free weights and cardio machines. Open 24 hours.
6 night business trip Nov 30, 2012
Jay
"Good value but some limitations"
Positives: Great staff and service, fantastic location Negatives: Very dated bathroom interior in room (old shower curtain that smelled like mould, no separate shower / bath in room, poor quality fixtures), issue with door lock that locked me out of my room for 1hr+
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"very nice hotel"
very nice hotel with good service and decent size rooms
Other trip Nov 28, 2012
"Swissotel in Singapore just average"
It's nothing special. Clean, a workspace, quiet. Good workout facilities. But, in comparison to other swissotel's I would say it's on the low end for this chain.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Liz
"Nice location, decent price for a decent hotel."
The location is good. One of the best groups of restaurants and pubs in Singapore is a couple of minutes walk from the hotel and yet the room was quite. Compared to the various large 5 star hotels I usually stay in when visiting Singapore this hotel was not so bright and spacious but nor was it so clinical and characterless. It was a well kept clean cosier older style hotel. My only complaint is I booked a double and when I arrived they only had a room with two singles. However, I arrived after midnight and the small print says rooms are held to midnight so I shouldn't hold that against them!
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
"Great location and friendly staff."
Perfect location for nightlife around Clark Quay and easy access to the MRT and China Town during the day.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
"best stay in singapore so far...hope to come back"
None needed. Great rooms, great gym....awesome location.....and fantastic service.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2012
aman
"Nice pool"
Location excellent but convenient everywhere in sg anyway. Room a bit old. Nice pool.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Tak
"comfort and convenience in the heart of Singapore!"
I cannot even begin to describe how triple this hotel felt. Steps fromit the MRT, on the waterfront in the heart of Clarke Quay, the location is superb. The staff was always friendly and efficient, the room was quite large ,and the entire place was spotless .
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
Don
"Close to Clarke Quay and not far from Marina Bay"
It is a very nice hotel. Wifi is expensive, should be free for what you pay to stay there.
Trip with friends Aug 2, 2012
Anonymous

"Location A ++"
Perfect location - if you love the touristy stuff you are located right in Clarke Quay. If you love to eat like a local you are a quick 5 minute walk from some of the best hawker foods around! The pool is awesome! Perfect for those hot and humid days where you can't be bothered doing anything - this hotels pool is more like a resort style pool.
6 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
"Singapore trip"
Great hotel great location. Staff were very good. Only negative is the ongoing renovations for the next year.
5 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Singapore stopover"
Comfortable, good food but terribly expensive, excellent location at Clark Quay, non-smoking property, have balcony rooms but smoking not permitted even on balconies, why ?
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Sameer
IN
"Spot on location........."
Excellent location to walk around Singapore. Hotel is doing upgrade until November 2016 but they only do work Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, so with being out all days it didn't affect us being there. Pool area is lovely and refreshing after a day around Singapore. Clarke Quay is a perfect area to be in, too many restaurants to choose from!!!! Well recommended to stay here.
4 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Lesley
The hotel is clean but a bit too old, the location is perfect
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
KWOK KIN
"Shabby rooms"
I stayed on a 2 night business trip and have stayed here regularly. The rooms are starting to look very worn and needs updating. I noticed that they had started to renovate some floors which is desperately needed. I am surprised about the rate as this is not reflective of the condition of the hotel. Great location though very convenient.
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Disgraceful"
I am seriously annoyed that you are promoting a Hotel that is doing extremely noisy upgrades. It is impossible to relax in room between 9am and 6pm with concrete drill or jack hammers pounding away all day. Noise could be heard 4 floors above and below the works. DISGRACE
3 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Only 1 night but we love the Swissotel Merchant Court
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
NZ
"Fantastic but room require upgrade"
We arrived very early morning after a delayed flight. The hotel reception was kind to upgrade our room to an executive room which included free breakfast and access to executive lounge. Hotel staff were very courteous and helpful. Hotel rooms require upgrade otherwise it was a fantastic stay
3 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Uri
"A great hotel."
Excellent location. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We would go back. We loved it.
6 night romance trip May 6, 2015
"not bad but a little disappointing."
My daughter and I spent 4 nights at Swissotel last week. We had an Advantage ,twin bedded room which was adequate but smaller that we expected for 2 adults,no mirror/ dressing table to sit at and only 1 chair. The bathroom lacked a decent shower attachment over the bath, which was also disappointing .The service was good and the staff friendly and helpful, but unfortunately the 2nd floor was undergoing renovation which caused some difficulty accessing the pool area, and also disrupted the availability of any movies in our room, the wifi was also affected.
4 night family trip May 4, 2015