All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
2200 Rexford Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28211, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Awesome hotel"
Awesome hotel and neighborhood. Across the street from the best mall in the country. Restaurants outside the hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
anthony
"Great Stay! I will return.."
Great stay overall..from the minute I arrived the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is clean, safe, comfortable, and in a nice neighborhood. The ride to the Charlotte airport is only 15-20 mins away. There is a great mall with everything you would need including high end stores right around the corner. Plenty of options for restaurants, etc. but may be a little pricey for some. The only negative part of my review is the very small pool the hotel has, and the difficulty in finding parking later in the evening. Other than these 2 small details, I would recommend this hotel to anyone for business, or pleasure.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
My bride and I stayed the evening of our marriage. I requested vase for flowers which was not in the room when we arrived. View from room 112 was nonexistent.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Beautiful hotel and surroundings"
We only stayed there for a few hours. We checked in at 11:30 PM and left around 8:00 AM. The hotel was beautiful. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. We had breakfast at the hotel. The waiter was courteous and friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"VERY UPSET"
I COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT MARRIOTT TRIES TO GET GUESTS TO PAY FOR WI-FI ($12.99/DAY), BESIDES THE INTERNET WAS INCREDIBLY SLOW AND CONSTANTLY CRASHING. ALSO, HOW CAN MARRIOTT CHARGE $17.99 FOR A MOVIE - THAT IS THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS THING I HAVE EVERY EXPERIENCED.
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Patrick
"Great overnight stay"
The staff was great: attentive, friendly,courteous and helpful. The location is great to walk to shopping and restaurants. Very quiet.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Lovely Hotel!"
Loved it! Will definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Anitra
"Good stay"
Overall stay was great and location near mall and downtown also very satisfactory. Bartender was not very friendly, but the rest of staff very courteous,
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Great hotel -- and decently priced -- would stop-by again!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Alain
"ms"
Great
3 night business trip May 22, 2015
"Great staff"
Convenient for mother \ daughter weekend shopping excursion. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"AWESOME!"
The staff were over the top friendly! We were offered a glass of wine upon arrival. The staff walked us to the elevator. The rooms were extreemly clean. The beds were so comfortable.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
kathy
"Always a winner"
The Marriott South Park is my home away from home in Charlotte. Quiet, comfortable, and convenient.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Deborah
"nice hotel"
there shoudl be water bottles in the room. it is not about the money but the convenience. coming after a long flight or arriving late at night - hard to get from outside. it seems all hotels do that now.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
pinky
"An awesome awaiting in Charlotte!"
The staff always had warm greetings upon arrival at any time. They went out of their way to provide useful information about travel, shopping, eating places nearby. The bed was so luxurious and room restful. The proximity to South Park mall was amazing.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2015
Garnett L.
Great shopping at Southpark center. Briktop's is the Best restaurant in the area.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Excellent hotel and great staff, especially Floyd. Restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Would definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Super friendly and helpful staff on all shifts. Close proximity to Restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Nice location. Very comfortable. Could use more choices at breakfast buffet (yogurt, pancakes, milk for cereal.)
"Nice hotel close to various amenities"
The hotel staff was excellent!!! We were treated great from the time we arrived until the time we left. The hotel has restaurants located directly behind, so they are very convenient if you are looking for good food! The hotel is within 2 minutes from southpark mall. I would highly recommend this hotel, excellent for the price!!!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Erica
"Just an overnight for a party!"
Very impressed with the extremely friendly and polite staff.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"A Fabulous Place to Stay"
This hotel offers everything you could wish for. I found I'd packed too quickly and forgot my entire case with my toothbrush and tooth paste. On the shelf I found a great little "Dental Kit," with everything I needed. The facility is clean and very neat. The staff are helpful and courteous. The location perfect. Who could ask for more?
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Joan
"Stayed there before and will do so again!"
EXCELLENTLY all the way around? Could not ask for a more courteous staff.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Dayle
"Friendly staff, clean hotel!"
I was immediately greeted by a very friendly and helpful front desk staff. Also the dining area waiter was extremely accommodating and friendly. When I had some leftover food, the waiter arranged to have a refrigerator brought to my room so I could save the leftovers. Complimentary wine after 4pm, nice fitness center. Walking distance to shopping, dining and South Park Mall. Overall great experience.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Jeanne
"Wonderful hotel right across from Southpark Mall"
This hotel was beautifully decorated from the hotel reception area to the rooms. Simply had the most comfortable mattresses ever! My 9 yr old daughter told me she forgot she wasn't in her own bed because the bed was so comfortable. Very clean. Nice long counter in bath. Nice breakfast for $10.00 and kids eat free. Right across from mall and very nice shops/ restaurants right out hotel back door. Super friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Beautiful, pleasant and very comfortable room."
It was a beautiful, friendly hotel and we really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Annette
"Good Marriott that's better than reviews I read"
Looked around at several hotels and reviews to make a decision on where to stay one night while we visited Southpark. I was surprised to read a few negative reviews on various hotels in the area...this Marriott included. Went ahead and booked it. Arrived and was able to check in early with no trouble. The front desk staff was excellent. Parking was plentiful and free. All of the decor and common areas leading up to the room were clean and as you would expect from any Marriott property. Our room was clean and had everything we needed as you would expect. Had a great night sleep in a quiet hotel, which is also on the quieter side of the mall. Coffee stand was setup in the morning with Starbucks...complimentary. We didn't have breakfast, but it was available in the restaurant bar. We would stay here again since it was the better priced hotel...better value IMO.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
sc Tom
"Southern hospitality"
Only complaint: the usual miserable Marriott room lighting
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Very clean and comfortable room."
We were there to watch a football game and it was a very relaxing night after returning from the game. The room was very comfortable, the staff was very friendly, and the checkout was flawless. I will definitely return in the future!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Impeccable Service!"
Very happy with this choice! Excellent service and wonderful location...
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
AnneMarie
"GREAT!"
Wonderful stay
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Roger
Room was excellent other than a dated small tub that didn't seem to fit the decor of the rest of the restroom. Everything was clean and the bed was great, other than the paper flat pillows that they give you. Room was still very nice. Breakfast was fantastic however we did have an excessive wait on Sunday morning as the staff was either understaffed or the kitchen couldn't keep up.. We waited 30 mins sunday morning for a restaurant that wasn't full. Many waiting clients expressed frustration but we waited it out. Pancakes were very good. Overall it was a very good experience and the desk staff was fantastic. Floyd and the rest of the staff made us feel welcome.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Hotel skimps on light volatage"
Overall, hotel did nice job. But.... Room was stark and although the room had lamps, they were very low voltage. not one light was bright enough in the evening to see clothing in luggage. Makeup mirror had no light and was almost useless. Entrance sign was not lit at night. Noticed people passing it and having to turn around to find entrance.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Thanksgiving visit"
Darnell at the front desk was extremely professional and took care of all our needs with a friendly smile. He is a great asset to the hotel. Glad he was working over the Thanksgiving holiday.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
robert
"One if the classiest Marriott ever"
Other than losing electricity and not much hot water in early a.m. Excellent helpful staff
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
jane
"Money well spent"
Great stay. Very nice neighborhood
3 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Convenient to Southpark Mall and downtown venues"
We came to see Cinderella and to shop, both great experiences so we're planning a return trip soon!
dlc
"Great hotel!"
We travel a lot and this was one of the best hotels we've stayed in. The room was very comfortable and quiet. We appreciated the extra amneties such as a toothbrush, cotton balls and q-tips, coffee and newspapers.The staff was friendly and efficient. We ate dinner there and the food was great. We have no complaints. I would definetly stay there again.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Terry
"Comfort when we most needed it."
Several family members were in Charlotte for our matriarch's funeral. We were allowed to use the Concierge lounge for a small family gathering. The staff at the Marriott went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. Paul, the maintenance man even knew my grandmother when she resided at the Cypress several years ago!
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Alice
"Great hotel!"
We are a mother, daughter and granddaughter that attended the Women of Faith conference in Charlotte. The hotel was awesome with hot cider available on arrival to warm us after coming in from the cold, and a great cup of coffee for the early morning heading out to our conference. The room was great~ comfy beds, roomy bathroom for 3 girls to get ready in, and very quiet. I loved the location so close to the mall and great restaurants. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Lori
"Charlotte Getaway Trip"
My girlfriend and i needed a get away from LA for a few days and i had a business event in Charlotte so we combined the two. She chose Marriott SouthPark for the proximity to the mall and it worked out great. Nice service, nice proximity to restaurants, nice and clean rooms and we even had free daily breakfast from her Marriott Club
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Better than the Doubletree"
Nice to be able to relax with sauna and hottub on a routine busineess trip.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice weekend getaway"
After a long flight, loved being greeted with a glass of champagne!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Cairlyn
Hotel Staff all very helpful, room was clean and hotel was quite. We had a room next to the elevator and never heard it run.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Nice hotel excellent location. Charlene and Maya (maybe have the second name wrong). Excellent customer service - I am a fan of good customer service and they had it. I give them both a A+++++. Thank you
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Jeanette
"Honey break was awesome!"
Great hotel, friendly staff, comfortable room and bed, wonderful neighborhood with lots of shopping and dining choices. We had a great stay!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Terri
Overrated. Small room, poor HVA system. Hotel i saging
Response by Charlotte Marriott Southpark
We’re sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the overall experience of our hotel. We will share your comments about our HVA system with the proper department and work towards improvements so we may gain the opportunity of hosting you again.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Football game"
We came down for one night to go to a Panthers Game. Hotel was so nice and clean! Staff was excellent! We had breakfast the next morning in the restaurant and the food was great- no complaints!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Mom
I thought that this hotel was a great deal for the price that I got on Expedia. The staff, reception and lounge areas are very welcoming. We had two adjoining rooms that were spacious enough to not feel crowded with four children. My only disappointment was that there was no breakfast included. I guess I've been spoiled by all usual breakfasts at the chain restaurants. I will try to remember this hotel next time I'm in the Charlotte Southpark Mall area.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Cammy
"Don't trust Google to get you there."
For some reason, rather than directing you to the hotel, Google will send yo to the front door of the South Park Mall. The Hotel is located on the next street behind the mall. So circle around behind and look for the building rising above the other stores. Otherwise the stay was pleasant and close access to mall and other shops was convenient.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014