All hotels in Southfield, Michigan, United States of America
27500 Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, MI, 48034, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.9
"soso"
Room floor was damp and the phone n clock radio didn't work not enough towels for the people in the room walls are thin could hear lil kids till 1 am in the hallway breakfast was good really not a problem other than people in the hallway n loud kids n hallway s was dirty
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"Yucky breakfast!"
The hotel stay was better than last time, however, the hot breakfast was absolutely hands down HORRIBLE! Need to stick with eggs and sausage. ...the gravy "mystery " is gross...taste like a mouth full of flour and cornstarch. I looked around to see if i was the only one who felt this way and one person took a taste and double looked at his platebefore quickly tossing it and a little kid pushed it away choosing her banana and bagel. This should be taken off the menu!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2015
"Good and bad!!!!"
It was a good stay but when I went to sit in the chair It could have been cleaned it gross me out over all everything else was ok!!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Tomeka
"My view"
Room was clean and decent inside, but pool was way overcrowded. Kids were running around everywhere and no one was enforcing rules so other guest just left. Also wold suggest some fruit for ppl that like to eat healthy on breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"It's worth staying here!"
Everything was great about this place, the staff were helpfull, plenty of parking and the beds were super comfy.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Victor
"Hotel was nice"
It was a good stay I just wish they would tell you when there is a cash deposit needed
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Fahren
"probably will rethink a return visit."
Very unhappy that the pool was down for our stay. One of the reasons we booked the hotel was because it had an indoor pool. Very disappointed.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Checked in late evening.....parking lot filled with folks smoking marijuana. ....was very uncomfortable! Wasn't happy that extended check out was only an additional half hour....two hours would have been nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Terrible"
The hallway I was in smelled like cigarettes. And the room I was staying in ceiling was pealing. Like it was water damage that they did not repair. Also it's been over 5days and I still haven't received my deposit for my room. And I did a early check-out and they charge my bank an extra $35.. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone
2 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Jamie
"RUDE!!!"
HORRIBLE service. The receptionist was on his phone the ENTIRE TIME of me checking in. I will never stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
everything else was sold out so we stayed here. Elevator makes very strange noises, i have my doubts as to its saftey.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Constantin
"Good value and a quiet night"
There was a big event happening, and the staff seemed overwhelmed by it (towels for 2 when we had 3 in the room, running out of spoons at breakfast, etc.). However, the room was clean and quiet enough and the pool was fun. (Very warm, but fun.) AC worked fine. I was surprised that they didn't have oatmeal at breakfast, but otherwise it was good. Overall, it was a good hotel for the money in a good neighborhood near restaurants and retail stores.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Just a place to stay."
Stayed 3 nights, 3 different rooms. First night upstairs, smelled awful. Second 2 night's downstairs, much better. Was nice to have inside pool and jacuzzi. Jacuzzi was nice. Pool clean but almost as hot as jacuzzi. Room it was in was sweltering hot. Staff was very nice. Could use a lot of maintenance and update on rooms. Address was confusing because it's on side drive not actually on Northwestern Hwy. Have to take 11 Mile Rd to get there.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Margaret
"You get what you pay for"
The room was dirty. We were on the first floor and the hotel was noisy. There was one group of people blasting their car radio and kids were running up and down the hallway half the night. The staff at the front counter were polite and helpfulbut I don't think I'll stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Pass this one by."
One of the worst hotel I've been in.
5 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
CHERYL
Horrible service very unprofessional...
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
sirena
"happy stay"
Very helpful staff. I chose this hotel based on reviews and the special rate but noticed in one of the reviews that a guest made a note of how extremely comfortable the beds were...they didn't lie! The most amazingly, comfortable bed ever! I would come back to this hotel, especially given the great rate through hotels.com
2 night trip Jun 16, 2015
"Worst hotel ever"
It was horrible don't stay here the outside doors are duck taped the rooms were not clean the hot tub doesn't work and we had to switch rooms at 2 in the morning cause the air conditioner didn't work worst hotel I ever stayed at
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Shandol
"Anthony trip"
Manny the guy working the counter was very nice and understanding, and was willing to corporate! good person for customer care
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Anthony
"Almost everything went wrong"
It was pretty horrible...the phone didn't work, so I had to call the front desk from my cell phone. There was only 1 person working in the entire hotel, so when I called to tell them that there was no TV remote, they told me I had to go to the front desk to get it. My daughter took a shower and was unable to turn the water off. When I called the front desk to tell them, I was told he would call someone in from maintenance to fix it, but that never happened and the hot water just ran all night in the bathtub, making the room very warm all night.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Mixed review"
Room and lobby was very nice. Workout area was outdated and dirty. TV was terrible. I was the only one at check in and it took 20 minutes. Breakfast was very limited. Some good and some bad here.
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Very nice
6 night trip Jun 4, 2015
"not so great"
Wasn't worth the stay. I stayed there before and it was great Bit this time I had to switch rooms twice
1 night trip Jun 9, 2015
"The worst"
I was on vacation for 10 days, moving between different cities and changing the hotel every time. Honestly, this was THE WORST! It was very crowded and very very noisy and not clean. The noise in the hallway was unbelievable! The floor of the breakfast room was nasty and the garbage is full all the time! And in my last day there, I couldn't have my breakfast because it was very very crowded! It was no way to get to the pool because it was busy all the time. The room that I got was without iron. I ask many times for one but they didn't listen! Until I went to the housekeeper and she gave me one from the room next to me! Also, the main bulb in the room wasn't working and I told them about it but they didn't care! So I was using the bathroom light all the time! The pillows were very uncomfortable as well as the sheets. I will NEVER go back to that place again!
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Aroa
"Excellence At Best"
My stay was wonderful and check in was quick and fast.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
raschon
"Never go here"
Horrible I had two rooms at the property they had my car towed away they are rude and unprofessional
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"rate my experience"
It was great, i'll book again
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
renee
"the hotel is going to be great"
It was ok it was just mine thing they can unproven like the tv was acting crazy but other then that it was ik
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Toni
"Very nice for the price"
The room was nice and comfortable. I was not expecting the room to be that nice for the price. I will be revisiting again
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Manisha
"Fair"
Everything was excellent but at the pool area my phone was stolen.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Malcolm
"Baymont.....Bay...Nooo"
The hotel parking lot was under construction which made parking limited. I parked in front of hotel more for safety reasons. Our room had stains on the carpet which had been cleaned but unsuccessfully. There were cracks in the paint on the wall. Our phone wasnt working right and when hubby went to front desk to let them know, he said they seem disinterested. One of the light fixtures in our room also didn't work. The cable TV only received a few channels clearly. Needless to say, I was glad when our one night stay was over. I would not stay there again.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Michigan trip"
Don't stay near the pool. Kids were loud until 2am. We moved to a room away from the pool that was great
4 night family trip May 23, 2015
Ashley
"self"
Everything and the staff was amazing.
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
Atha
The stay was ok. Was caught off guard, as we checked in extremely late(1:30am). When we got to our room an ready to settle in for the day, the security guard barged in our room. No knocking, or anything. Luckily, I had the safety latch secure so the door dint open. It just made a racket and totally freaked my wife out by someone just coming in the room. Nothing like being in a strange city and location, and invaded like that. I called the front desk, and was told the security guard didn't have the updated list of checkins? They were looking for something? Very strange.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Todd
"my time"
Wonderful relaxing
1 night trip May 21, 2015
Randall
"Bring your own Plumber!"
My stay was blah to say the least. The hotel got really crowded about an hour after we arrived. We couldn't even enjoy the pool. My toilet was also broken and when we asked the "manager" to send someone to fix it he told me that the maintenance guy was asleep!!! When I asked him,"You all can't get him up or tell him we have a problem?" He chuckled and said "HE HAS TO SLEEP!" Seriously? One maintenance guy for a whole hotel?? I was done after that.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Karla
"just something"
It Was Good for what we paid for!
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Veronica
"Dirty hotel"
The hotel hallways were disgusting. It looked they haven't been vacuumed in a long time. When I went down for breakfast there wasn't anything left to eat. And when me and my family went to go swimming, the hot tub water was really dirty, it was brown with trash floating in it. And the pool water was cloudy to where you couldnt see the bottom of the pool. It was a horrible stay and I will not stay there again.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Pleasant overnight"
Maintenace was quick to replace a lightbulb and then to bring us a remote for the TV. Breakfast was great - waffles with apple topping and the typical hotel breakfast fare. The pool area was nice and staff was quick to bring towels when requested. Easy access to multiple restaurants.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Somewhat of a misleading advertisement"
It was fine for the price. Staff was no where to be found when we checked in on May 13, but the second time we checked in, the guy was right there. We came in late the first night, but still! I called and called the phone and finally had to bang on the office door. Sleeping maybe? Anyway, The spa tub was not filled and we really had wanted to try it. Also, no towels in the pool area, the pool was cloudy and there was hair floating around in it. We didn't catch anything, but it was not the cleanest. No fresh fruit on the breakfast bar. Other than that, sheets were clean and new. No bed bugs.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
Kenneth
"It's just ok."
The hotel is ok. The staff is nice. The first room was dirty and had a nasty chair that looked so disgusting and had never been cleaned. They moved me to another room it was clean but the carpet was torn up.
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
"Good Value"
The bed was comfortable. The room was clean. I'd stay here again.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"not happy"
The breakfast was so nasty well to be honest it really wasn't a breakfast they didn't have clean towels ready when you needed more I will not be in attending this hotel nomore
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Patrice
The room was clean but bring located with a window overlooking the interior pool. There was strong chlorine smell in the room that made my eyes itch. And the king size bed had a firm ridge in the middle that made me sleep off to the side.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Horrible place to stay."
The room was very dirty. The chairs had a lot of stains and dirt on them. The tub had dirty gray stains all over. I will never stay there again
1 night trip May 11, 2015
"Fine"
It was fine for the short stay due to a funeral. Only issue was getting clean towels even when they were left on the bathroom floor.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Overall a good value"
A basic hotel at a basic price. The bed was comfortable. Oddly, while the carpet in the room was clean, the carpet in the halls badly needed to be vacuumed.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Stay away"
This is not a nice hotel. Too expensive for what you get. The service was not good and the hotel was not very clean at all. There are many other much nicer hotels.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"excellent stay"
It was good
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Kimberly
"Patience was needed"
This was the first time I had to wait more that 3 hours for clean linen. No sure if it was because they were busy or what.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015