All hotels in Southfield, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here27500 Northwestern Hwy, Southfield, MI, 48034, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Baymount Inn"
The stay went well. The only thing I could say about this hotel is that it needs some remodeling. Bathroom had paint chips in it and the tub needed to be resealed.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"worn down"
Looks great outside and in the lobby. beds are shot. bathrooms are cheap and run down, no hot water for shower, etc. Spend some money on updating it!!
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Good for price"
Overall good stay
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
devon
"Good for the price but still have issues"
I chose the Baymont for just a girls weekend The guy at the front counter Frank was very nice and helpful I did have an issue with the maintenance of my room A couple lights were not working and a couple outlets We had a few housekeeping issues so Frank upgraded the room Overall it was a good stay I didn't really care for the first shift counter person in the morning The breakfast was good overall Frank was very helpful and Baymont needs to make sure they keep him around
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Montarey
"Satisfied"
Loved this place.. Staff was nice.. Rooms were clean.. Had no issues at all
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Armet
"Beymont inn"
My stay was nice all except the customer service was horrible and they charged my card for security deposit without even discussing a security deposit with me and it takes 10days to get my money back from the deposit
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Baymont"
I needed to make a last minute trip to Michigan and this location provided a good price in comparison to other hotels in the area. I have stayed at 2 other hotels in the area, but the Baymont so far has been the most acceptable location so far. The others have been great dissappointments.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
L.
"The room was comfortable"
The breakfast was sucky and the room could have been a bit cleaner but everything else was fine the room was nasty though just a spot on the floor
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Rude, Disrespectful and Shameful"
Horrible...the housekeeper tried to enter our room & we told her we would be checking out at noon, she left to go get someone. The tall white guy that was at the front desk came and banged on our door at 11:30 asking us if we were staying over...we told him no. He yelled thru the door and said we needed to leave. We said checkout is at noon & it says noon on the door. He said it was wrong & we need to leave. We've been having date once a week for 3 months & always leave at noon. WE WILL NEVER RETURN!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
CharmingAmeci
"ok"
ok
1 night trip Dec 25, 2014
Francisco
"Comfortable hotel located near expressways and hel"
See the other areas for my experiences. Take this review or not.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"The room was nice , but the help at front desk suc"
First off the hotel had my name spelled wrong on my reservations and kept giving me the run around. I had to get in contact with you guys to make sure it wasnt on you guys and it wasnt. Their fought. Then when i went to check in the guy was rude. The only thing i liked was our bed. Nice and soft.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Good food, good price!
4 night business trip Dec 19, 2014
It's really good for it's price , clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
It worked out well for my needs and was inexpensive.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Unprepared"
The first room the television, lamps and phone were disconnected and one of the lamps did not have a bulb. The bathroom sink was backed up. There was only two towels when the reservation was for three people. This necesssiate a room change. The staff was courteous and helpful. However the hotel was not prepared for occupancy.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Wilfred
"Great family getaway"
Very enjoyable. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise also
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Phalon
"Not all the great!"
The hotel had a burn in the comforter. The bathroom needed major updates. There were places in the bathroom that looked like it was not finished, specifically between the toilet and the sink.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the city"
The staff was amazing! The room was very nice and clean. They have a nice set up for breakfast. We would definitely return :)
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Shaunee
"Not bad overall"
They door said check out was at 12 and they argued with me saying it was at 11. Come to find out someone forgot to change the sign on the back of the door. I will never stay by the pool again. I was waken up at 8am. Besides that, overall it was a wonderful stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great hotel for a good price, breakfast not good!"
Staff are good, rooms are comfortable, breakfast is bad don't even try it!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
hash
"Not what we expected from a Baymony"
We made reservations and paid for far in advance of our stay. We began the check in process at approximately 7 pm. We were placed in a room with no hot water. We gathered our baggage and asked for another room. We were given another room key and luggage and went to to our newly assigned room only to find out it was OCCUPIED. Again we went back to the front desk luggage in tow and requested another room. This room had little warm water. It was close to 11 pm and we needed to prepare for our next days work. We decided to give up our quest for the accommodations we had paid for. We did decide not to stay here ever again and will not certainly not recommend this Baymont to our friends and business associates. We feel we were treated badly by uncaring and inexperienced staff in shabbily kept accommodations.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Room Problems"
Had to change rooms as the first room I was given had a broken toilet which overflowed. The phone in the room also did not work, so had to go to the lobby to report the room problems.The second room had problems also, the room door did not lock very well. The hotel rooms I experienced are very dated and need refurbishing.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Needs to be updated. Things just seemed worn out. The breakfast was okay though.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Stella
"Updates"
Hotel needs decor improvements otherwise decent place.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"It's better, but still room for improvement"
This is my second stay here since it was rebranded as Baymont. The property has improved, but there is more to be done. Bathroom fixtures were in need of minor repairs, and the furniture was rather well worn. The front desk and security staff were very responsive to my complaints about the rowdiness in the next room.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Front Desk was AMAZING"
The young black man at the front desk was FREAKING AMAZING...he had the best customer service skills ever. I checked in around 10pm and was thrilled that he was still there in the morning when I had breakfast, the apple juice was out and he went right into action. The girl in charge of the breakfast area SUCKED ROYALLY...the hour I was down there she never filled or cleaned anything!!! As a black female professional who constantly has to be in hotels....I wish this guy was everywhere I went...give that kid a raise!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
CharmingAmeci
"very good"
My family always uses this hotel when we go to the children's hospital. They are always courteous and the price is great.
2 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
It was a nice stay. My room was connected to the pool. I liked that. The beds were semi comfortable. I'll come again
d
"Bad"
The first room had burn holes in the chair the furniture was beat up and the second room they transferred me too had stained sheets and a dirty shower pay extra don't stay here!
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Jenny
"Needs some improvement"
My stay was ok but a few things would have made it better. There seemed to be a shortage in towels in the rooms and at poolside. When I informed housekeeping that I only had hand towels in my room she brought me 1 bath towel for 4 people. The tub was peeling.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
Wanda
"My stay"
Pros:Overall, good stay. Excellent price. Cons: Noticed that there are people(guests???) standing in the parking lot and did not feel safe to ourselves and our car. The room and door need renovation.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
kou
"Ok for the money"
The hotel itself was fine for the money but the breakfast was lacking and there were noise issues from other guests.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"it was a full night sleep."
it was good. Really comfy beds king sized was nice and a resonable price.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Ian
"It was okay"
They charged a $100 security deposit which was fine but its taking 5 days for it to get refunded to me. I didnt plan on this and its taking forever to get my money back.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"get away"
took my kids to Detroit for their birthday to go to the casinos had a blast!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice staff not a nice place"
A lot of kids running around with no supervision. The free breakfast was very very basic; no fresh fruit or pastries. The staff was very nice but I wouldn't stay there again
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
GREGORY
"Quiet and clean room"
Needed a place on the fly because of a water main break causing my home not to have water. Only thing I wish is I knew about the 50 dollar deposit...beforehand. But the hotel was what I needed, and staff upon checking in was helpful. Room was relatively clean, and quiet.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Cleaning Staff needs Customer Service Training"
1. Hotel is Located in a safe neighborhood. 2. Cleaning Staff Badgers Hotel Guest While Resting a) While guest was sleeping, the cleaners continued knocking and talking about guest while they were healing and trying to get rest even with a "DO NOT DISTURB" on the door. b) After the front desk was notified, the disturbance continued throughout the stay.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"bad"
The managers were very rude . i honestly think they were doing something very inappropriate in the back at late hours . i would have never stayed there if i wasnt so tired and my money was refundable . i never in my life experienced anything like that... My friend was threaten as well by the front dest employee and the manager went along with it .
1 night trip Oct 28, 2014
"night from h$ll"
this was a horrible getaway ever first when I got there they said I had to leave a hundred dollar deposit.then when I got into the room there were stains on the chairplus it was a school basketball or football team there with a bunch of loud disrespectful kids running up and down the halls knocking on peoples doors.the kids was unsupervisedin the rooms.I called down to the front desk 4 times in 30 minutes.I will never stay at that hotel again.and the walls are paper thin. the customer service the lady working that night was helpful it was not her fault
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
an angry customer
"Needs better more friendly staff."
Night shift front desk workers are terrible.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
raphers
"my stay"
I just did not like that the house keeping kept coming to my room 3 hours before check out time trying to just open the door and come in
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
DeWayne
It was a nice stay.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
George Stewart
"OK stay"
Weakness: We had to ask for towels, only had two sets in the room. One day our room wasn't cleaned- we had left for the morning, returned about 2:30pm and room still wasn't cleaned- told them just to bring fresh towels since we were in for the rest of the day. Not sure if they were just under staffed. Construction was going on in the lobby area. Looked like the hotel just changed over and was remodeling. Strengths: Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delightful (the cook was very pleasant). Management and Security were present and kept the disruptions to a minimum (lots of kids for some team event). Pool and hot tub area was also really nice (unsupervised kids should be monitored or removed from pool area though). Will not stay here again though, because it was not located in a desired area (not a lot of dinner/food choices).
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
linda
Front desk could have been a little more helpful, didn't service my room,mans key kept deactivating, other then that great stay!
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Fine hotel for the money"
The hotel was fine. I didn't stay for the breakfast, but it looked like what you would expect. the room was clean. i would stay there again. The price as right.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"UNHAPPY CAMPERS"
ROOM WAS OK DDN'T HAVE ANY TOWELS, WE CALLED DOWN TO GET SOME AND IT TOOK THEM UNTIL 10:30PM AND CALLING 5 TIMES TO GET THEM TO US. THE YOUNG LADY THAT WORKED THE FRONT DESK THAT NIGHT WAS NOT VERY FRIENDLY.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Vicki
"Last Minute Stay Choice"
Bathroom shower still had previously used shampoo in it. Elevator was scary (shaky) - also renovating (painting)and garbage left on elevator.
3 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
"our stay"
placed order 9-22-2014 for 10-04 3 nights on order said wanted room with refrigerator an microwave was gave 3 rooms before got one with refrigerator was told order would be placed for microwave never got it . on check out was told my receipt would be emailed still have not got that I emailed the hotel my email was read an deleted pool was nice grand sons enjoyed that visit was to spend time with them breakfast was very nice but do not like being told things then not getting them
Other trip Oct 8, 2014