All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
110 W John Carpenter Fwy, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Under new name and management"
It was pretty bad, stayed there on business rooms were paid before our arrival, then the front desk personnel charged them to our personal credit cards. Carpet was damp in one room, all baseboards were pulled away from the walls and carpet in the hallway was dirty and lumpy. For the majority of the stay (5 nights) local programming was not available in the guest rooms, only in the lobby. When asked we were told 3 different stories. Having stayed at this hotel two times previously, we found the current conditions of the hotel disappointing and looked at relocating to a different hotel. I will not go back!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
D
"Rooms are clean and comfortable."
The hotel staff were great! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The Jacuzzi did not heat up at all, the temp was 69 degrees. The pool was clean! The breakfast buffet was really over priced for what was available to eat!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
it's a convenient hotel. It's a bit dated and needs a face lift. The hallway carpet needs to be replaced.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Served its purpose and good location
2 night family trip May 13, 2014
"Close to golf tournement"
Great place to stay for the LPGA tournement . Room was clean and beds comfortable. Not close to a lot of places to eat, but did find a great pizza place across the street and a corner bakery . Did have a problem with being billed twice on my credit card but that is being worked out. Will stay there again next year.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"Great location to dfw or love"
Good. Conveniant and priced reasonably, restaurant could open earlier decor could be updated on room floors
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
The front desk could work on their customer service skills some. Had a minor issue and maintenance was very quick to get it taken care of.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nice hotel needs a little work..."
Staff was very friendly and handled any complaints/concerns/questions right away. Room service food was really good and the portions were large. Front of the hotel was really nicely decorated and was a nice area to relax. Only problem is when you started to walk the halls you could see a lot of unfinished remodeling (painting, wallpaper etc.). Also they need to repair/fix their cable reception. Was frustrating to watch a show/movie and have it constantly coming on and off.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
MACK5O
"more then expected"
Friendly staff. They had a computer probkem and had overbooked rooms. They upgraded us to a suite and when we needed to extend our stay they let us keep the suite. Indoor pool and jaquzi were fantastic. Better then the crown plaza in every way. They were remodeling. So their were a little cosmetic issues in hallways.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
"Hotel Las Colinas"
This hotel has some good qualities such as nice rooms and lobby but there were a bunch of negatives. The front desk seemed understaffed (had to answer the phone while checking me in) and I was put in a basement room far from the lobby though the hotel didn't seem that busy. I had to go back and switch rooms which they did immediately so not sure why they tried to put me down there to begin with.The hallways are messy with construction ongoing. The lobby resturant's food was pretty good. The bar in the lobby is tiny, I wouldn't call it a ba really. Hotel has potential if they expand the bar, make the hallways nicer and properly staff.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Lost their title of being a Wyndham hotel"
This hotel was a diaster. The pictures don't look like anything what the hotel really is. $150 is way too much to pay for the standards of motel 6.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"Will never stay there again"
AC was on and room was freezing when I arrived after 10 pm. Outside temp was 39 degrees. Switched AC to heater but it continued to blow cold air, so I turned it off, bundled up, and went to bed. Woke up a couple of hours later to sound of water dripping. Walked to bathroom and stepped in standing water and felt drops on my head....water was dripping from ceiling. I let the front desk know about these issues. They thanked me for letting them know. And that's the sum total of actions/feedback. Overall, a miserable experience.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2014
"Staff was Excellent!"
Staff was great... at breakfast they could have done better, there was only one cereal box and a few muffins. Pool was nice, needed to be heated more. Sauna was a little scary and small. Overall, the staff made up for it and we had a great time. Loved it!
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Valerie
"Hotel needs maintenance"
It was just ok. The sauna did not get above 70 and the pool was not "heated" so to speak. The lights did not work properly in the room. The staff is nice though.
1 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2013
"Under Renovation"
Hotel is located in an area that is convient for me for business. Positives are the freindliness of the hotel staff, area of the city, and nearby conviences. Hotel restaurant food was mediocre at best and pricey. Hotel used to be a Wyndam (?) and they are undergoing a name change and mild renovation. The first room we stayed in had peeling wallpaper in the b/r, missing light bulbs, TV didn't work, room heater blew warm air from 1/2 the device and cold air from the sides. The next day we received an upgraded room, because of my wife's insistance. Website discription for the standard double room is inaccurate (Dec.2013) which said a microwave and mini-fridge were in the room. Hopefully the description will be corrected soon. We will stay here again when next in Dallas. Also hotel is pet friendly, but ask about the amount of pet fee.
4 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Business Traveler
"Judo competition trip"
The hotel was lovely, sad the bar and resturant was not available in the evenings!
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Corine
"Stuff Doesn't Work"
Beds had pillow tops so very comfortable. However, the internet did not work. Calls to front desk routed to 3rd party IT company that didn't respond until follow up call hours later. It finally worked around midnight but even then seemed unusually slow. The hot tub was cold. All exterior lighting was either turned off or bulbs burnt out. The parking lot was pitch black. Probably a safe neighborhood but still creepy. I wouldn't stay there again. There are plenty of other nice hotels nearby even at the budget price.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Remodeling"
It took three rooms before I found one that did not stink, and the TV worked. The phone did not work in the third room, but I took it. Great staff but run down hotel sort of being remodeled. I heard another customer on the phone making the same compliants and he got a free breakfast, but that was not offered to me.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Al
"Hotel Las Colinas"
We stayed at Hotel Las Colinas this past wknd, had a nice/ peaceful stay. The front desk was always very nice and helpful. The hotel lobby was really nice, only drawback was the rest of the hotel was under remodeling. Other than that - had a pleasant stay.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Juan
"Very nice"
I was shocked at how pleasantly pleasing this hotel was for the price we paid . I felt we were in a safe neighborhood and the room was comfortable and relaxing. When we arrived there were some people playing loud music but once we got in our room we never heard it again.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Angie and Erik
"Nice hotel for a great price!"
From check in to check out, the entire experience was great! The room was very clean and comfortable with nice furnishings. The bed was definitely the most comfortable that I've ever slept in other than my own at home. Although I didn't get the opportunity to use the indoor pool/spa/sauna, it looked very nice. I will definitely stay here again if the opportunity arrises.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Dawn
"Hotel Las Colinas"
Our first night, we stayed in a room that did NOT have a sofa bed, which we needed for our large family and which had been included in the room description on the site. The hotel was full, so we could not move to another room until the next night. The second room was cleaner, better maintained, and in a quieter part of the hotel. The staff was nice about helping us to move to a different room. They were very busy during our stay--hotel was full--so that might explain why things were not as clean as they should have been. The pool area was wonderful, although the water was not heated, as stated in the description. Overall, we would stay here again, but would be sure to double check the room specifics before arriving.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2013
"you get what you pay for"
This Hotel may offer rock bottom prices, but the comfort and quality of the hotel are lacking.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Tyler Labarge
"Ok, but....."
Stayed one night for family funeral. Hotel allowed 'special' rate to family. However, on-line regular rate with Expedia showed less(???) and Expedia rate even less, which I was made aware of by a relative before I arrived. Made the change. Arrived and checked into at a time of low occupancy yet was placed in of the more distant rooms in a back wing on the second floor?? The TV did not work and was reported. We then moved to a room closer to the elevator/front wing and again reported the TV also not working there either. The TV signal was never fixed and we did not receive any feedback from the front desk. At checkout the desk manager reported that their printer was inop and could not provide me with a payment receipt. I gave her my email address and she stated that a receipt had just been sent to my email. I never received the email. The bathroom floors had dust/hair in the corners. Room cleanliness otherwise was acceptable overall.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Randy
"Great For the Price"
In general, the hotel was clean and nicely decorated but there are subtle signs of in progress redecoration. The walls in our room were plain with no artwork. No refrigerator and no chair. The room had a big comfortable bed, desk and giant open space between the bed and window with only a standing lamp in the corner. We had a late check in and requested a late check out. The staff agreed but it seems that nobody got the memo. We got several calls the next morning asking if we would be staying an extra day. The most annoying part of our stay was the repeated false fire alarms starting at 8:30am, 8:40am, 9:00am, 10:20am and finally at 11:15am. The hotel was nice enough to visit again and see if they have made changes. For the price, you can't beat it especially if they finish decorating.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2013
Dameon
"Satisfied customer"
Great experience & Tim took great care of us.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2013
Shawn
"I'd recommend"
Location is perfect regarding proximity to freeway! Suggestion: ▪️additional signage ▪️Update to reference that, 'yes, it was one the Wyndham'
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
EJS
Great place to stay it was so nice an the service war great. Not to mention it was in a neat/great part of town
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Raina
"Nice stay and cleaniness"
First rime stay at the hotel and it was a great stay and nice pool area for relaxation
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Larry Long
"Great Service"
The hotel staff was beyond friendly and helpful! They were very apologetic about the fact that the building was undergoing renovations and the elevator was out. Frankly I think there would be fewer of us overweight if there were fewer elevators! Our only complaint was the breakfast. It was $13.49/person for a basic continental breakfast. We felt like it was WAY over priced for what was offered! The beds were great! The pillows were fluffy and there were 4 per bed. The pool and sauna and hot tub were fantastic!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Tabitha Hileman
"Great get away"
I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel was very closed to a variety of places to eat. My room was very clean. The entrance into the hotel was a nice and warm atmosphere with the fireplace going and a large size TV that can be viewed comfortable on a couch.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Decent"
Decent hotel. Some construction going around. Friendly staff. It worked.
1 night trip May 30, 2013
"Close to Irving Convention Centre"
Disgusted to find the coffee machine next to the toilet in the bathroom, torn bed sheet and shower fixtures hanging off the wall when I arrived, but the staff did respond when I raised the issues. Room could definitely do with a bit of simple repair and thinking about where to put things: it was big enough that the coffee machine could have fitted easily on a table. When I left my USB at the hotel, they mailed it back to me within 48hours, so I'm grateful for that.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Comofrtable hotel"
My only complaint is that they do not provider their own airport shuttle service; however there were taxis and car service.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"May 2013 stay"
The front desk staff was very unfriendly and could barely manage a greeting. We were placed in a room that was not what we had reserved due to hotel renovations not being complete but this was not explained to us until we complained. We were also put in the basement which is not accessible by elevator so we had to haul our luggage and cooler down two flights of stairs. The front desk offered to help but only after we complained. Very poor customer service.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
This was probably one of the lowest maintained Wyndhams I have ever stayed at.
2 night business trip May 8, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Good overall experience. Convenient location next to the highway and close to multiple dining options.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Good time"
We really Enjoyed our stay! Kids loved indoor pool and hot tub. Room was great, overall good time.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"WOULD STAY AGAIN"
FELT LIKE GOING DOWN TO BASEMENT BUT OK ROOM
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
HAROLD
Other than location a very average experience. Nothing to bring me back
Business trip Feb 28, 2013
Jay
"Conference"
Great place to stay, extremely clean and great staff.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"Not bad, but I expected better"
I was underwhelmed by this hotel. I almost kicked myself because if I had acted sooner, I could have stayed at ALoft, a much nicer hotel, for the same money. Now, I saw a sign that the hotel is under new management, so maybe things will get better. But I thought the beds were of poor quality, the breakfast buffet was superficially attractive, but the food was tasteless, the wifi was weak, I had trouble getting a cell signal, etc. Overall, the public areas were fine, and the location was good. But unless I read reviews of a huge improvement, I won't be staying here again. I'd rather try a different hotel for the money.
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2013
no elevator service to other floors, no refridgerator in rooms. over all for the price the quality was lacking. happy hour was great, but charge for breakfast.
3 night trip Jan 21, 2013
It was a great night! Room was clean, bed comfortable a really nice room! Hot tub and pool were great!! Looking forward to coming back sometime when the restaurant and bar are open!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
D/T Moyer
"great place, great price"
very well kept hotel. the pool was a great temperature for a cold winter day. the gentleman working the desk in the evenings was amazing. he made some great recommendations for surrounding attractions, greeted us each night and went out of his way to make us comfortable.
3 night trip Dec 29, 2012
amanda
"Comfortable and close to food"
Staff was friendly and courteous. Room was clean and spacious. I was able to walk to many local places to eat.
5 night trip Dec 26, 2012
Christopher
We stayed here for a short vacation after flying back into DFW. The hotel was great! The staff was very helpful and friendly at all times, the room was clean, quiet and nice, and it was in a pretty convenient location. Our only complaint was the digital TV service....it constantly froze when we attempted to watch something. The hotel actually happened to be trying something and provided a free breakfast (fruit, yogurt, bread items, cereal, juice) during our stay, so that was a very pleasant surprise! Overall it was a great stay. I highly recommend it and would definitely stay here again!
3 night trip Dec 27, 2012
Lauren & Jared
"Nice stay 12/12"
Great pool/hot tub/sauna area! Great location away from traffic. Excellent value!
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
"Nice place to stay in Irving"
Nice clean hotel, good security, and a nice in house restaraunt
Other trip Dec 23, 2012