All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
201 North 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Quick and quite nite sleep"
Yes I stay again gud location very clean hallway quite it's a gud place to just getaway
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Talibah, Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Talibah
The experience of "not much at all" is hard to elaborate and to make more explicit-- do you understand what I am saying!!! Just be sure that you vacume thoroughly so that guest do not find crumbs on the floor and that the sheets are proper for the size of the bed. See below on what could be improved.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for reaching out to us and our sincere apologies for any inconvenience experienced during your most recent visit. We have gladly shared your feedback with our entire team as your honest and balanced feedback is truly appreciated and we are always looking to improve your experience with us. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
I always had good experience with Sheritan and this one is no exception
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Maggie, Thank you for sharing your review after your recent stay at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. We are pleased that you always have a good experience and hope to welcome you back soon.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Maggie
"Relaxing night after hectic workday"
Room service excellent. Staff warm and friendly. I'm a frequent business traveler and enjoyed my stay. Would return
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased that you had a great experience with us. I hope you visit us in the near future, we appreciate your business.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"It's fine"
Had to pay for parking. Kinda lame.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear William, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please accept our apologies if the charges for parking was unexpected; we do charge for the amenities in order to keep our room charges as low as possible for those who may not choose to use them. We hope that you consider staying with us again if you return to Philadelphia. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
william
"Good location buoverpriced hotel with poor service"
Relatively nice hotel in a great location if you want to see museums. Rooms were clean and the beds comfortable, but it all had an air of "old" hotel from the 1980s. Paint was cracking from the walls in the bathroom. There was no fridge/mini-bar inside the room and only the bare minimum - soap and shampoo- was provided (forget about toothbrushes, combs, cotton pads or cotton buds, let alone a bathrobe to go down to the pool or flip flops). The swimming pool was no better. The water contained big lumps of hair and the floor by the pool was old with paint coming off. There are no showers by the pool. But the worst in this hotel was the service. The hair-drier did not work and I was told someone would bring a new one. It never came and my hair eventually dried by itself. We waited a long time for both the concierge and the bell service to leave our luggage in the luggage room. Someone grumpy eventually came to take our suitcase, but the concierge never showed up. I felt this hotel was not living up to the Sheraton standard and as a result the room was really overpriced. I would not recommend this hotel despite its good location.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Natacha, Thank you for your review of our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies for your inconveniences during your stay. You certainly didn't experience a stay that is to our normal standards. We look forward to using your feedback to make necessary improvements. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Natacha
"Nice hotel in Center City"
Close to public transportation and walking distance to many other places. Fast check in and clean rooms.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Fitzy, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I hope you visit us in the near future, we appreciate your business.
Fitzy
"Great Time!"
The staff is awesome! Hotel is gorgeous! A little disappointed in the condition of room. There were torn lamp shades and such but overall Inlove staying at this hotel.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Monica, We are pleased that your experience was great overall and am sorry to read about the disappointing room condition. Please know we will review your comment with our Management team to address the details was provided. I hope you visit us in the near future, we appreciate your business.
Monica
"Nice hotel, Good Location"
Upon arrival we were told that the room we had booked was no longer available and we had to take a room that was not what we had wanted. I hate when hotels over-book, if you have booked a room and paid for it, then it should be held for you- no questions! Anyways, the woman at the front desk gave us a few extra perks to make up for it, so that was nice. The room we had was on the 7th floor, just a plain double bed room, it was okay and the housekeeping staff took good care of us during our stay. The hotel is close to many things to do and see in the City, however the weather kept us from walking too much so we took taxi's mostly. The only other complaint I have a bout the hotel was that the public bathrooms on the meeting floors did not have any heat, which made them very unpleasant to use.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us by sharing your experience about your recent stay at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. Please accept our apologies that we did not have the requested room type available. We are pleased to read about our teams ability to enhance your experience after the set back we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Cathy
"Wonderful hotel at a reasonable price!"
Great stay!
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Alex, We are glad to hear you had such a pleasant stay! We look forward to hosting you in your future travels to Philadelphia. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Alex
"Meh in Philly"
This Sheraton is in bad need of a refresh - the rooms were shabby, the toilet ran endlessly and the lobby looks like it was frozen in time from 1995. The location is OK but dining choices are a bit of a walk. It was weird rolling into this hotel at 9:00 PM and having no bellhops or doormen to meet me - I seriously wondered whether the cab was dropping me off at the wrong entrance. The check-in was quick and friendly.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Mark, Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations during your latest visit. Many of the issues mentioned are certainly manageable on our end, and we look forward to using your feedback to address any deficiencies. We hope that you give us another chance if you return to our city. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great location but a bit worn."
The hotel was very accomadating for an early check in. The lobby is beautiful but the halls are old and dingy. Room is fine but the carpet is old and not fitted well. The carpet was not vacuumed after our first night and had to call to have housekeeping come back. Internet is not included for guests, only in the lobby. Great location. Restaurant for breakfast is overpriced.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your stay. We are truly sorry to read about the overall condition of the carpet and that you had to call housekeeping back to your room to vacuum. Your feedback is essential in our efforts to improve our system. We apologize we did not meet your expectations and hope that we have an opportunity to show you different in the future.
3 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
My stay was fine but I ask for a king bed and and got two full my feet was hanging off the bed that was my only problem cause I feel that a person should get what they ask for specialty when they made reservations am 6/2
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your stay. We are truly sorry that we were not able to honor your request for a room with a king bed. We sincerely hope that this isolated visit does not deter you from choosing Sheraton Hotels for future visits.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Near the City"
Overall good but needs a few adjustment ( the hallways need to be clean because there was trays of food, towels,trash bags and the soda machine were empty until the 19th floor, we only found it in the 20th floor)we went floor by floor trying to find something to drink
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Ruedascards, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us by sharing your overall good experience at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. Please accept my apologies for the hallway conditions and empty soda machines. Please be assured we take your comment seriously and that distinct measures have been undertaken to deter any future re-occurrences of this nature. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
Lenka
"GREAT LOCATION!!"
My boyfriend and I went to Philly for the St. Patty's Day parade and this hotel was in a great location for easy access to the start of the parade and restaurants.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent visit with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed the location and had a great experience with us. I hope you visit us in the near future, we appreciate your business.
"Great location!"
Its in a great location. The house keeping staff were quite loud in the morning as they went down the hallway cleaning. They did wake me up from their talking. Overall it was a great stay the woman when we checked in her name was Asia was extremely friendly!
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us by sharing your experience about your recent stay at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. We are pleased that your experience was great overall and that Asia provided extremely friendly service. We are disappointed to learn that our housekeeping staff was of disturbance in the morning. Please know we will review your comment with our Management team to address the details that was provided. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"The Perfect Philadelphia Stay"
I had an excellent stay at the Sheraton Downtown. The staff was phenomenal; two men opened the lobby doors for me as I entered and exited which I have yet to experience at other Philadelphia hotels that I've stayed. Avril, the girl who assisted me at the front desk, was friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable and had an excellent view of the city. I also had a drink at the bar, which I thought had a really nice look and feel. I'd stay here again for sure.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Dia, Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your comforting experience at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. I have reviewed and shared your comment with our team. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that our associates were welcoming and accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Dia
"good conference space"
very helpful and pleasant staff, good facility for a conference
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Maybe next time...."
A little too much noise coming from people walking in the hall way all hours of the night... There was some knocking on the walls from the other room but security handle it..
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Blair, Thank you for your review of our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies for your inconveniences during your stay. You certainly didn't experience a stay that is to our normal standards. We look forward to using your feedback to make necessary improvements. We hope you give us another chance if you return to Philadelphia. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
blair
"for conference"
Fine-public rest rooms could have used hot water! Breakfasts & lunch provided by conference was goo
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate you taking the time to post a comment about your recent experience at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. We do apologize about the water temperature in the restroom and will address this issue. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"BEST PLACE TO STAY!"
Staff was polite...... hotel was extremely clean....... food was wonderful..... they were constantly removing snow so that there were no slips or falls. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Donn, We appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive comment- it’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels and of the level of service that our associates displayed.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Donn
"Stay could have been much better."
Bath towels were stained. At 3:00am there was someone yelling in the hallway for over an hour. Even after security came, the person returned to yell some more.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Dustin, Thank you for your review on our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. Many of the situations mentioned are certainly not to our standards and we look forward to using your feedback to address them. We hope you give us another chance if you return to Philadelphia. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Dustin
"Good location dirty bathroom"
The staff was not helpful, the bathroom was dirty had to call housekeeping twice to clean it. They did not get it cleaned the first two times. Also forgot my watch in the room never to be found. Worse place ever if your booking 3rd party they treat you different.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your recent stay with us at The Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. I deeply apologize about your experience as it seemed that you faced some challenges with the condition of the bathroom. Please accept my humble apologies and please be sure that further investigation will take place immediately. I hope that you give us a second chance to redeem ourselves. I am sure that you will have a much better experience
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great place"
I think the room was excellent. I had no difficulty checking in or checking out. The room was clean and comfortable, just what I would expect for a Sheraton. I think there should be a sign on the street letting drivers, unfamiliar with the area where to turn in to get to the hotel entrance. I would have liked a microwave in my room also.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Raymond, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. It is a pleasure to read about your comfortable experience from check-in to check-out. Since we do not have microwaves in our rooms we provide a microwave on our lobby level with 24 hours guest access. My apologies if you were not made aware of this service. Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future
Raymond
Short stay but was great , location is great and the hotel was clean, beds very comfortable, and elevators came fast!
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Joseph, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us by sharing your experience about your past stay at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. It is a pleasure to have read about your comforting experience and your fondness of our Sheraton sweet sleeper bed. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
joseph
Very nice place. Very clean room and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Room was very comfortable. My room was at the end of the hall and didn't hear any noises in the hall, pretty sound proof.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent visit to Philadelphia and thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Sheraton, 17th St."
The hotel was conveniently located in Philly. Close to the Convention Center, Reading Mkt., and some museums. The underground parking at the hotel is its best feature. I would stay again.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Thomas, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our location in-addition to our underground parking garage. We look forward to connecting with you during your future visits.
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Would not stay again"
We had never stayed at a Sheraton before. The rate was just too appealing given the fairly positive rating, so I booked it. We found the service to be lovely, staff was welcoming and attentive. At first glance, the room looked ok, but the quality was considerably lower than expected. The most unavoidable issue were the sheets - they were so cheap in fact, that I had a rash/rug burn (from the bed, just to be clear) by the time we left. Towels, soap, shampoos were also very low end, but we bought new toiletries, so that was not an issue. From the clientele in the lobby, to the amenities, the place had the feel of a declining hotel chain. It was just above not bad enough to go find a different hotel, but we would not go back again.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are disappointed that you didn't enjoy your experience more. Your feedback is appreciated, as it is a value tool for improvement. We hope you give us another chance when you return to Philadelphia. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
4 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Average"
Average
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Mark, Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay overall and we hope to connect with you when you return to Philadelphia. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
mark
"Comfort in Philly"
Our stay was great. This hotel could use some remodeling but we enjoyed our visit to Philly. The room was very comfortable. We had trouble with the key to the first room they assigned us and staff immediately took care of the problem by giving us another room. Room Service was timely and food was very good. I am impressed that it is managed so well as huge as it is.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Susan, Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay overall and we hope to connect with you again soon. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
susan
":)"
Very nice
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Michael, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Gives Sheraton a bad name!"
This hotel really gives Sheraton a very bad reputation. I was looking forward to staying there for a quick Philly weekend, but this hotel was very disappointing. The floor I stayed on was run down (in much need of repairs and updates). The walls are very thin so we heard people screaming and running all night. Not to mention, that when I got into my bed, I realized the sheets smelled of mildew. I called the front desk only to have someone come to the door and hand me sheets. They did not offer to change them or ask if I needed pillow cases. The manager then called back and although he was polite, by that time (20 mins later), there was very little he could do. The other employees were "hit and miss" depending on who you spoke with you may be met with an attitude or a smile. I wouldn't suggest staying at this hotel.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Jessica, Thank you for your review on our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. Many of the situations mentioned are certainly not to our standards and we look forward to using your feedback to address them. We hope you give us another chance if you return to Philadelphia. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
jessica
"Phila Flower Show."
Very relaxing. Close to our venue and many other interesting sites.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure to have read about your relaxing experience and fondness of our location. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Special Request Ignored"
My spouse has a problem breathing with feather pillows and we requested feather free room prior to arrival. It did not happen. We requested this a second time and it did not happen. (later told it was because we were not in the room). The 3rd time was a charm. Overall the hotel is a little worn but the staff was friendly. The location was good for us.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Cotter, Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your stay. Your feedback is essential in our efforts to improve our system. We apologize we did not meet your expectations of having a feather free room upon your arrival and hope that we have an opportunity to show you different in the future.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Cotter
"Miffed"
Two issues - upon checking, the desk clerk said that she had combined my 2 reservations, 1 for Thursday n Friday and a 2nd for Saturday n Sunday. I left a card for incidentals. When trying to get out of the garage Monday morning my key would not open the gate. Totally miffed, the front desk said that the parking for Thursday n Friday were closed to the card and the garage charges for Saturday n Sunday were still open. Needless to say I was ticked-off cause I had to come in to find this out. Second - my wife n I needed more towels, so I asked the room maid in the hall n she was miffed to give me 2 more bath towels. And when we got to the room in the afternoon she had taken 1 set of the towels! So I had to ask the concierge for 2 more bath towels.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Miffed, Thank you for reaching out to us and our sincere apologies for any inconvenience experienced during your most recent visit. We have gladly shared your feedback with our entire team as your honest and balanced feedback is truly appreciated and we are always looking to improve your experience with us. We thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience with us and hope that we have an opportunity to show you different in the future.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
mark
"Nice hotel, good value"
We go to Philly often and hotel prices vary a lot. We had stayed at the Sheraton before, and they had an excellent price this time. Good exercise room and indoor pool, nice bar, and a good rate on parking also. We like to stay a bit closer to Reading Terminal, but the Sheraton is only .5 miles away anyway and the location is otherwise convenient.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Ray From Away, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our on-site amenities in-addition to our location. I hope you visit us in the near future, we appreciate your business.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Ray from away
"Clean and comfortable. Attentive staff."
Everything was great, and all the staff went out of their way to ensure my comfort. The bed and the comforter were particularly comfy! The rooms were very clean. Downsides: no free internet. Hallways and rooms seem to need a little facelift. A few cracks, scratches etc. Would recommend!
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure to have read about your comforting experience and your fondness of our Sheraton sweet sleeper bed. We are sorry to have disappointed you in the above mentioned areas. Please know we will review your comment with our management team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
The restaurants are fine in the hotel. The Gym was adequate. Kids were running around unsupervised from the pool to the gym while I was working out. The gym floor was wet and I nearly slipped. My room was dusty under and behind the bed. Dusty behind nite table. My allergies was triggered due to dusty room. I reported the TV not working in my room after I checked in and no one came to fix TV during my stay. Very dissapointed and I am an SPG member too.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Q, Thank you for reaching out to us and our sincere apologies for any inconvenience experienced during your most recent visit. We have gladly shared your feedback with our entire team as your honest and balanced feedback is truly appreciated and we are always looking to improve your experience with us. Our number one priority is your comfort! We thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Fantastic overnight stay"
Had a fantastic overnight stay for an interview. Asia at the front desk was fantastic. The stay was so good I now prefer to book at a Sheraton.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel! We're glad Asia was able to make such a positive impact on your stay, we'll be sure to recognize her for her efforts! We hope to connect with you again soon. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel Center City"
great hotel would recommend to others. Stylish classy and convenient.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, We are glad to hear you had such a pleasant stay! We look forward to hosting you in your future travels to Philadelphia. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great staying. Convenience located around"
Great location and comfortable rooms. Place is located centrally around everything
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Oscar, Thank you for your great review on the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel! You are absolutely correct regarding the convenient location of our hotel. We are glad you had such a pleasant experience and hope to host you again in the future. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Oscar
"Not a great hotel"
I stayed at the Sheraton on Valentines. The room was dark and musty. The carpets had a few large stains and the room did not seem clean at all. I was very disappointed. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your review on our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. Many of the concerns mentioned are certainly not to our standards and we look forward to using your feedback to address them. We hope you give us another chance if you return to Philadelphia. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
business travel
"Business, not family hotel"
Wrong hotel for family. This is a business hotel. We appreciate the ample self parking for $20. It will be great if the lobby has shops and coffee.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Bernard, Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay overall. Your feedback regarding the lobby amenities is appreciated, as it is a value tool for improvement. We hope to connect with you again soon. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Bernard
"Worst Hotel ever"
It was terrible
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"paper thin walls"
The walls are paper thin all night long heard people next to us no sleep
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Robin, Thank you for your review of our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies for your inconveniences during your stay. Your feedback is appreciated, as it is a value tool for improvement. We hope you give us another chance when you return to Philadelphia. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Robin
It was nice I love the room and it's was a great price
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your wonderful review of the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to connect with you again soon. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"robs review"
my stay was great loved the room but my room phone was not working
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Robert, Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel. We're glad you enjoyed your stay overall and certainly look forward to using your feedback to address any deficiencies. We hope to connect with you again soon. Safe travels, Jennifer Tang Assistant Front Office Manager Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice hotel near the city"
It was peaceful and quiet a great getaway weekend
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Doritha, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased that you had a great experience with us. I hope you visit us in the near future, we appreciate your business.
doritha
"Modern hotel, great service and above 3 star ratin"
Spent a great weekend at Sheraton. Quick and easy check in (check out though for sunday is very busy). New furnitre and decor as the hotel has recently undergone renovations. Helpful staff and concierge service. Comfortable beds and great linen. Room also nice size. Would recommend they provide shower gel. Overall the place exceeded expectations.
Response by Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dear Yoni, We appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive comment- it’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels and of the level of helpfulness that our associates displayed. We have recently undergone room renovations and are glad to see that our efforts were worth it. Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Yoni