All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
9821 Colonnade Blvd, San Antonio, TX, 78230, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"high five"
customer service / front desk wonderful and friendly
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Maryjo
"Nice stay after a long day at Fiesta"
This was a very nice hotel. It was a convenient stop after Fiesta Texas, and gave us the comfortable rest we needed! The front desk who checked us in (can't remember his name) was really fantastic, and the hotel itself was overall very well kept. We didn't get to use it, but the pool area looked really nice. We got in quite late, so we really just used it as a space to sleep. The only downside I would say is the rooms need slight (easy) upgrades, as the usable power outlets were limited.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Nice hotel, a little aged"
The Omni was a nice hotel, but showing it's age. Found it ironic to be green with towels, not leave them on floor when there were no towel racks in bathroom. Where else was there but the floor for towels? Bathroom was small but adequate. Beds were quite comfortable which we needed after a long day of work. Easy access to interstate.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Nice Staff and Comfortable Hotel"
We had an issue with the AC which was brought up at the check out time.The front desk assistant and manager apologized followed by a diacount applied to our account even though we had gone thru expedia. Nice hotel, good staff... very comfortable. Will go back.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Amazing Stay-Cation Vacation Location! :)"
Mothers day Stay-cation! With my husband traveling, this is a San Antonio favorite stay-cation location! We have a 7 and 9 year old and they LOVE the indoor and large outdoor / lap pool! Additionally, they have an indoor and outdoor hot tub, cabana, and staffed bar! Room service is provided poolside and the Staff is amazing! We opted for a deluxe room with a living room that has a sleeper sofa! This allowed for the kids best friends to stay over! A stocked fridge and double coffee maker was a plus! The Omni also has a large dry sauna - holds a dozen people! Additionally, women and mens dressing rooms and a Massage parlor! The Gym is fantastic! It's fully equipped for CrossFit folks as well - just no CoreSystem ropes. This Hotel has multiple ball rooms, a beautiful step down bar, and a gorgeous restaurant. A fully stocked Starbucks bar is provided as well! Within walking distance, there is a Steak House, Sushi bar, Egg and I breakfast restaurant, Mediterranean restaurant, Jason's Deli, Fuddruckers Burgers, and Firehouse Subs! Just awesome!
2 night trip May 9, 2015
Sueconia
"for friendly service need be Caucasian"
Very nice hotel. Front desk staff was a little on the cold side unless you were white then they were very warm, friendly and courteous. Indoor pool area could have been just slightly warmer. Housekeeping didn't come to straighten up the room and when I called guest services and asked they made it sounds like it was an unusual request. Overall it was a nice stay.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Fantastic, Give it a try, you wont regret it."
Was an awesome stay. Front desk was great! Quick check-in and very friendly. Room was clean and spacious. Vellet turned on my radio. I had it off due to maintenance. He blew my speakers and told me my radio was loud as if I had done it lol. I'd suggest not turning on the radio if the guest has it off, but was not a huge deal. Might want to let them know not to mess with anything. Bar staff was also fantastic! Exercise room, and indoor pool was perfect. I look forward to staying again.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Even with Mother's Day Weekend"
We were in for the weekend to celebrate my son's college graduation, so you know lots of activity for that reason. Add to that, Mother's Day and local prom night and it made for a busy scene at the Omni. All that withstanding, we had an extremely comfortable stay. Quiet on the 15th floor with a wonderful overlook of the city, the pool and hills beyond- plus a convenient location from within town. Would recommend to anyone.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Holly
"WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!"
EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!! LOCATION, STAFF WAS SO HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY, THE ROOM WAS PERFECT, BED, PILLOWS, SHEETS, ETC.. THIS WILL BE MY REGULAR HOTEL TO STAY IN SAN ANTONIO FROM NOW ON.
Other trip May 11, 2015
VICKY
"Worst Omni Hotel I have ever seen"
I did not know why it was given 4.5 rating online. I have stayed in better hotels and I will have to say that I am very disappointed in the services. The sheets were not clean and smelled really bad. I will stick to Holiday Inn or Best Western Plus when next I travel. William the doorman provided the best service to me and my family.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Great Omni experience"
I continue to be very satisfied with the overall experience and service at Omni hotels. This one is no different; I intend to maintain my preference for Omni hotels as long as they maintain their quality of service.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Aaron
"Worst Experience thus far."
Very Rude service. Did NOT get the room I booked!
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Benjamin
"Great for business or fun."
This hotel was great. If going shopping, Six Flags or Sea world I would highly recommend this hotel. Very comfortable and family friendly.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Gail
Great stay
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Carrie
"Highly Recommend this Hotel"
It's well run, well maintained and all in all an excellent property. The rooms are well appointed and very well insulated; I never heard a sound except when the housekeeping staff were knocking on the door to clean the room. Plenty of nearby restaurants and not far from downtown.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Sadly disappointed"
TV wasn't working at the pool bar. The bartenders at the pool bar couldn't charge our room for our drinks via the computers and we ended up getting charged twice. When checking out, we asked for a buggy to put our luggage on and were told they were all being used when there was an empty one sitting right next to the concierge desk.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"Not quite what we expected"
The parking lot was loud at night and sleeping on the third floor felt like we were in the parking lot. The TV was out for half of our stay due to a heavy rain storm. Nice work out room. The lap pool had a volleyball net across it so you couldn't swim laps. The lap pool had been a big reason to stay here.
4 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Weekend Away in San Antonio"
While we were staying at the hotel, there was a big storm that came through. We were without TV for half of our stay and the electricity went off at one point. The hotel did not compensate us in anyway for this. Wi-Fi is not free while you stay at the hotel. It comes at a premium of 14.95. Absolutely ridiculous! Overall, the hotel was very clean, nice and in a great location. Probably wouldn't stay there again though.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Great getaway"
Friendly service. Great with accommodations to please customers. Awesome breakfast. It's a great place for friends to quickly get away and relax.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Nice hotel in a good location"
We stayed over night at the Omni Colonnade. The room was very spacious and bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly. We would stay again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Nice location, clean rooms and close proximity to the Alamo. Would stay there again in the future.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Douglas
"Nice hotel but...!"
Fridge was locked and the front desk couldn't locate the key:)) the hotel was ok!
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Muhlis
"Very nice"
Everything was very nice. Restaurant staff great with kids. Will surely stay again
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Hope
"An oasis of comfort"
Excellent option in San antonio. Service was perfect. Free coffee at your door every mornng!
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"very pleased"
We were there for a cheer competition at St. Mary's. It was close and easy to get to and from the venue. The only complaint I have is the room was poorly lit, even with all the lamps on. But that wouldn't keep me from returning. Overall experience was great.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
The hotel is nice, but the rooms were smaller than expected. Lovely indoor and outdoor pools. Nice music gave it a welcoming feel.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Vivian
"family fun"
The hotels location is great! It is right in the middle of everything. Minutes from fiesta tx, the north star mall, and downtown San Antonio. It is surrounded by wonderful restaurants and a shopping center is right next door. We stayed in a room with double beds, it was very neat and very clean. The decor was nice, the only thing I was surprised with was the tiny room size and bathroom size. Still very functional for a family of four. The indoor pool was amazing as was the outdoor pool. The lobby is beautiful and the workers were great! They offered a complimentary kids goody bag and complimentary milk and cookies for the kids on the first night. All in all I would def. Stay again
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Great staff! Excellent place to get away from home.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice attention in Front Desk, and room service"
I'll hope I can be back again, great experience. Thanks Omni Hotel.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Enjoyed the stay. Nice rooms. Didn't like the fact that you had to pay for wifi. Also no valet parking
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Clif
My family and I came for a San Antonio vacation and for the most part the hotel was excellent. Beautiful rooms and very comfortable beds. The only thing that did disappoint me was when I requested a late check out they told me they were completely booked and could not accomodate. Out of curiosity I called down to the front desk to see if they had room for us to stay another night, and of course they did. So that was a bit disappointing. Other than that the place was beautiful.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Kristi
"Oh What a Treat!"
I needed a quick getaway and found the comfort and all the amenities I could ever need at the Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade. From the nice lobby bar with plush seating, complete with live music, to the indoor pool and sauna- this hotel did not disappoint. Bolo's restaurant, which is right onsite, offered great food and exceptional room service as well. I will definitely be back!
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Tiffany
"Great Experience"
Had a great staff and wonderful trip. Best service I have experienced at any top hotel chain.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Fred
"Very enjoyable!"
Very comfortable and clean room. Considering the rainy weather we had, the indoor pool was a hit! The work out room or gym was well supplied with equipment but there were to many unsupervised, under 14 year old kids that had no respect for the equipment. Management needs to get a hand on that. But overall very pleasant stay.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, exceptional staff"
We had an amazing stay with this hotel! Our kids enjoyed the indoor pool and my husband and I enjoyed the jacuzzi and sauna. The staff is extremely helpful and attentive. Great Stay, we will be back very soon!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Very nice atmosphere very friendly staff"
Loved everything about this hotel except there were no vending machines available for drinks example water, soda etc. we had to run out to a gas station
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
bethany
"Omni"
Excellent staff. We were not comfortable enjoying the pool because of the amount of unsupervised children. There were about 30 children in the pool at 9:30 pm. Would have been nice, the indoor pool was a major draw for us. The room service food was mediocre at best, but again the service was quick and amazing! Room size was incredibly small for the amount we paid.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Erica
"ceilings are so low, made me feel little nervous"
but other than the ceilings that made us feel clostrophobic Eeverything was perfect
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Erin
"Nice hotel, easy drive to San Antonio"
Only difficulty is turning into the street from the interstate; the right turn is immediately after exiting the interstate and easy to miss.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Average but not Omni quality"
This hotel was ok but not what I expected from an Omni Hotel. The rooms were adequate but missing little things that make a stay better, such as a microwave, Wifi access, outlets by the mirrors etc.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Very comfortable"
The first night I loved the scent of the room and it was very clean and comfortable. Next time we go to San Antonio we're definitely staying there again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Cinthya
Had a great stay at the hotel my daughter enjoyed the pool. My husband and I really liked the hotel.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Needs updated rooms at this price !!!!"
Rooms are dated needs remodel. I expected more updated rooms.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Imran
"nice. small rooms and bad housekeeping"
It was a nice hotel however our room and bathroom were pretty small. We had milk the first night we got there and we stayed all weekend and our dirty glasses were left in the room all weekend instead of being replaced
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Wedding blues"
The availability to check in was not flexible. We were there for a family wedding. We couldn't check in until after wedding. We had to change and dress for the wedding elsewhere which was a hassle. Also, the room was very hot. We did not sleep well because of that. The bed was very comfortable, but the pillows were not very good. For what we paid to stay there, I was very disappointed in the hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Lynnette
"perfect"
Perfect
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Franklin
"Will stay again"
We throughly enjoyed our stay... The hotel was clean, updated and nice all around...
3 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Christian
"Excellent experience"
There wasn't a time, when we passed a staff member, that we weren't greeted or asked if there was anything that could be done for our family. All around, Great Experience!!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Clint
"Passing by"
Great Hotel.....little expensive but it was Spring Break Weekend.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"One issue but great stay!"
My husband and I went to San Antonio for our 1 year anniversary. We decided to stay at the hotel because it was close to Six Flags and a good distance away from the Riverwalk. When we got to or room we immediately checked our bed for comfort because we have a Temperpedic at home, it was amazing. Close enough to comfort as our bed. The next thing we checked was the view, it wasn't the best as it was of the parking lot and the apartments next door. That didn't bother us though. The only issue we had was with the vanity and bathroom. With the bathroom door open I wasn't able to use the vanity. Overall, the stay was great and so was the room service. :)
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015