All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4709 W Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX, 75093, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"National Biker's Roundup"
It was good.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
JSapp
"monthly trip to plano on business"
always like to stay here...consitently friendly staff at checkin...and relative cleanliness of rooms and standard ammenities.
Business trip Jul 22, 2012
"lacking, even for the price."
It was just lacking in an overall experience. 1. 1 packet of coffee 2. Room was ok, could be cleaner 3. Bed's like a rock 4. coffee and bagel all for breakfast 5. No papers
Other trip Jul 19, 2012
we plan to stay there again
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"Don't Stay Here!"
The manager's daughter tried to get us to buy Herbalife. Her 4 year old son ran wild around the hotel and bothered us, moved our stuff, interrupted conversations, and endangered himself without mother doing anything about it. The manager's 2 pitbulls jumped on me and almost tore my dress. Don't stay here. I don't care how much you save, it's not worth it.
Other trip Jun 25, 2012
Bonita
"Outstanding!"
Fantastic stay!! Unbelievable service!!
Business trip Jun 21, 2012
Gabriel
"Great service.. Clean rooms!"
Excellent service!! I had a business meeting that was moved up a couple hours and they allowed me to check in 4 hours early free of charge! Pool is great! Anything you need they help! I left my phone in the room and it was still there 6 days later!! Great people!! A pleasure!!
Business trip Jun 21, 2012
Gabriel
"Dallas Trip"
Everything was good But I think they need a better choice of cable channels. How sports channels do you need?
Other trip Jun 14, 2012
Theresa
"Nothing new"
I make my reservation and when got to the hotel no room at the inn. The night clerk had to go and check if the room was clean. It worked out as I got a two room suite. I had not idea that these rooms had full kitchens, an place to sit down and eat. Also pet friendly. When I travel with my kid and family we will stay at the Homestead for sure. Great way to save on eating while out of town.
Other trip Jun 5, 2012
Andi

"Safe place to rest your head"
Tired furnishings, large burn hole in grubby sofa, poor breakfast. However, pleasant, cheap and I would recommend
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to read that you found your stay to be pleasant overall; however, I apologize that you found your room to be outdated and that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your needs. Your feedback on these matters will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014

KR

TripAdvisor reviews for Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway

"Great hotel and staff"
10/21/14 oklmouse
I stayed here for a week while my mother had surgery at Baylor heart hospital. I was impressed from the moment I walked in the door. Friendly staff greeted me and got me in my room and from there the experience was great. Always a friendly smile to greet you any time of day. Breakfast was really nice and simple to grab on the way out. Room was especially a nice surprise as it was extremely clean and comfy. Another great thing is it wasn't noisy and I was able to rest when I wasn't at hospital. Highly recommend this hotel for an extended stay.
"Ballon Race"
09/25/14 Kimberly W San Antonio, Texas, United States
I prefer Extended Stay, because of the kitchen. In other accommodations you would have to discard you meals, but here there is a refrigerator and stove. No need to rush out to restaurants for breakfast or hunt down restaurants for late meals. I can plan my meals and enjoy the tourism.
"Terrible"
09/19/14 lukyanchenko
Well, we came in with 3 little kids 5,3 and 2 months and us two, and they check us in and we go to the room it was shaking like there was an earthquake, well apparently the housekeeping laundry was under us and its always on and its really loud well the worse part they put us in a smokin room I'm like who does that I have little kids even if u smoke which I don't why would I put my kids through smelling it, so they switched us out put us in a "suite" we had a sofa bed and bed in a bedroom to which the door didn't close :-/ what's the point I don't know it was still very gross old and beat up but didn't smell and shake, also when we took the sofa bed apart they had no additional sheets or anything and the person didn't warn us so we were running back and forth constantly then all their sheets were in laundry so we put the kids to sleep who knows when, definitely not a family place the people that stay at that place are scary , stay at home2 by Hilton in that area and amazing
"It's a pretty good stay for the price."
08/25/14 Adam B Allen, Texas
I have stayed at this location a couple of times and I have found it pleasant. The staff is very friendly every time I arrive, and on one occasion I was upgraded when my room type was oversold. The rooms are clean BUT this hotel is in dire need of renovation. The furniture and carpet need to be replaced, but I come back because the location and value.
"The rate on the website was not what I was charged at check out"
07/12/14 Philip D
Reasonable hotel with nice staff. I initially booked for 6 nights and extended to 13. I asked to extend again for another 3 night and that is when I realised something was wrong. I was offered a rate through a website at $69.99 per night but I then realised that I was being charged $79.99 per night. i checked the reservation that I received via email after I had prepaid which stated the $69.99, but the small print stated that it excluded taxes. I challenged the the front desk and they confirmed that they charge 13% state hotel occupancy tax on top. I checked the Texas state website and could only find a 6% tax so something is wrong here. http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/hotel/ so 2 things they overcharge on tax and they don't advertise the the fact which to me is unscrupulous trade practice. Needless to say I checked out and moved next door to the Mobile 6 Motel and saved myself $25 a night for and their rate was tax inclusive upfront Buyer Beware!! I chose this hotel because it was a suite hotel where I could cater for myself but that turned out to be a hassle. They provide a huge fridge freezer a 2 ring electric hob but NO oven!! they also provided a .7 liter Microwave which at 700w was only fit to reheat food. I bought some frozen ready meals and was stuck with them as I couldn't cook them. They also provided a huge dishwasher for to wash 4 plates???
"Will not stay here again"
07/08/14 kate t Tallahassee, Florida
The hotel smelled awful walking into the lobby, the room was somewhat clean but felt old and dirty- did not sit on couch or let my things stay on the floor. The towels were not clean and bathroom floor was STICKY. Employees were friendly but not professional.
"NOT A PLACE TO LIVE AT"
06/24/14 Jj M Carrollton, Texas
I just dont want to say. " DONT STAY HERE". Really this hotel needs major major change. From the bottom level to the top level of managemenet there is a huge lack of royality to its residents. The service is poor. The room was dirty ie, the floors were not cleaned or vacuum even after requesting for them to clean the room. The counters was still not wiped down. The bathrrom shower has concentrated moist of dirt on it. it was never cleaned or even replaced. It was replaced on my request. The public relations is atrocious and not appealing. The staff showed no slightest interest or any help towards what was their first responsibilty. The pricing was always changed by the different parties involved. With further due, my vehicle was damaged by a limp falling from a tree on their property and they did not want to take responsibilty. Their service provider and their coperate office felt they had no reason to be responsible for they called the ACT AS AN " ACT OF GOD". The damage todate is not repaired. A damage cost of $ 1250.00 . IN CONCLUSION, I ENCOURAGE OTHERS NOT TO LIVE AT THIS HOTEL
"Extended Stay"
04/29/14 John S Dallas, Texas
This hotel is very dirty and outdated. The wall unit AC is in one room and a fan is supposed to move the air from that room to the bedroom. What you get is a very hot bedroom to try and sleep in. There is no fan or ventilation in the bathrooms so whatever happens there stays there since no air moves. They will not clean your room if you have pets unless you can be there during work hours, so the result is no room service for your entire stay unless you leave work to stand there while they clean. They let the trash pile up in the stairwells so every time you go in or out you walk past smelly trash. That smell is only enhanced by the continual cigarette smoke smell in the hallways.
"Don't stay here!"
04/24/14 emmador5
We were supposed to stay five nights .We only stayed one. This is why. The sheets had male body fluids on them.We had to get clean ones from the front desk. The tub had orange mold and hair in it. I did not allow my kids to bath in there. We had to wait until we got to another hotel. The toilet was not clean. There was a roach on the ceiling over the bed. The room was run down. They didn't have a trash can in our room so we assumed that it went outside the front door. A staff member felt it nesassary to wake us up at 7:30 in the morning to ask us to remove it. We had driven seven hours to get there. Don't stay here!
"Roaches"
01/30/14 Paulina F Los Angeles, California, United States
Sent 2 workers out there on business and just came back today said the hotels had roaches everywhere. Very disgusted and mad at me for booking them at this location. Good thing it wasn't met who found this place, but expected for Amex to make better choices.