All hotels in Plano, Texas, United States of America

"National Biker's Roundup"
It was good.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
JSapp

"Safe place to rest your head"
Tired furnishings, large burn hole in grubby sofa, poor breakfast. However, pleasant, cheap and I would recommend
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to read that you found your stay to be pleasant overall; however, I apologize that you found your room to be outdated and that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your needs. Your feedback on these matters will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Other trip Aug 15, 2012

4 night business trip May 2, 2015
KR

TripAdvisor reviews for Extended Stay America - Dallas - Plano Parkway

"Worst "hotel" in the entire world. WORST. "
07/07/15 Stephanie_Israelstam Dallas, Texas
This place should be condemned or, better yet, burned to the ground. I booked a one-night stay here and ended up regretting it. The place smelled like a combination of stale cigarette butts and a gym locker room. Upon arrival, the front desk attendant had to go "check to see if the room is ready" before I could go in. She left the front desk and I stood in the lobby (which was as inviting as a federal women's prison waiting room) for 15 minutes while she was gone. She finally came back and said that the room was ready for me. What she was doing during that time, I'll never know but I can't imagine she actually opened to the door to my room to Hi! Coming over later. What do you need that isn't already being brought? Donna said there was a list or something?see what it looked like. If she had, she would have seen it was dirty, smelled TERRIBLE and was not ready for a guest, not event a rat on the street. This was without a doubt the grossest hotel I have ever seen. I did not get a refund for my five-minute stay but would have slept in my car before staying in that dilapidated and disgusting place.
"Clean Hotel - Very Pleasant Staff"
06/17/15 MideastWanderer2015 Tel Aviv, Israel
We were pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly the staff was and by how clean the room was. We had recently stayed at much more expensive hotels in other cities and this hotel could easily compete with the more expensive hotels. Chase, the manager, was especially nice and even arranged to upgrade our room when there was a minor problem with our microwave. I never saw one of the staff members being unpleasant or not smiling and engaging in conversation with the guests. Room supplies were readily available at the front desk and the "Grab and Go" breakfast was just enough to get the day started. I would highly recommend this Extended Stay America for anyone needing a hotel in the Dallas/Plano area.
"A little older, but a goodie"
05/28/15 Raquel J Dallas, Texas
Being a hotel guest, is something most everyone will do in their life span, for one reason or another. Nowadays, hotels look alike inside and the staff is more often than not, a lowly paid worker to whom his or her job means little. The manager, Mr. Chase, at this hotel has somehow managed to make a difference to his employees. Their will to go above and beyond their duties, always with a sincere smile upon their faces, is astounding to someone such as myself. They have easily exceeded any and all expectations that you may have as a guest. Having been to 4 star hotels in my lifetime, has shown me that they have not managed to do what Mr. Chase and his staff has: Making you feel like this is your home away from your own bed. It is this authors feeling, that other hotels could indeed learn a lot from this hotel’s management in all aspects. I would not only recommend staying at this hotel for whatever time-frame you wish, I would also dare say that you deserve such a treat in your lifetime. My wife and I would certainly return to this hotel if such an occasion arises again. It is clear, that the management of this hotel knows what they are doing when they hire such happy employees; and maintain an atmosphere which is the envy of far more expensive hotels.
"Great hotel and staff"
10/21/14 oklmouse
I stayed here for a week while my mother had surgery at Baylor heart hospital. I was impressed from the moment I walked in the door. Friendly staff greeted me and got me in my room and from there the experience was great. Always a friendly smile to greet you any time of day. Breakfast was really nice and simple to grab on the way out. Room was especially a nice surprise as it was extremely clean and comfy. Another great thing is it wasn't noisy and I was able to rest when I wasn't at hospital. Highly recommend this hotel for an extended stay.
"Ballon Race"
09/25/14 Kimberly W San Antonio, Texas, United States
I prefer Extended Stay, because of the kitchen. In other accommodations you would have to discard you meals, but here there is a refrigerator and stove. No need to rush out to restaurants for breakfast or hunt down restaurants for late meals. I can plan my meals and enjoy the tourism.
"Terrible"
09/19/14 lukyanchenko
Well, we came in with 3 little kids 5,3 and 2 months and us two, and they check us in and we go to the room it was shaking like there was an earthquake, well apparently the housekeeping laundry was under us and its always on and its really loud well the worse part they put us in a smokin room I'm like who does that I have little kids even if u smoke which I don't why would I put my kids through smelling it, so they switched us out put us in a "suite" we had a sofa bed and bed in a bedroom to which the door didn't close :-/ what's the point I don't know it was still very gross old and beat up but didn't smell and shake, also when we took the sofa bed apart they had no additional sheets or anything and the person didn't warn us so we were running back and forth constantly then all their sheets were in laundry so we put the kids to sleep who knows when, definitely not a family place the people that stay at that place are scary , stay at home2 by Hilton in that area and amazing
"It's a pretty good stay for the price."
08/25/14 Adam B Allen, Texas
I have stayed at this location a couple of times and I have found it pleasant. The staff is very friendly every time I arrive, and on one occasion I was upgraded when my room type was oversold. The rooms are clean BUT this hotel is in dire need of renovation. The furniture and carpet need to be replaced, but I come back because the location and value.
"The rate on the website was not what I was charged at check out"
07/12/14 Philip D
Reasonable hotel with nice staff. I initially booked for 6 nights and extended to 13. I asked to extend again for another 3 night and that is when I realised something was wrong. I was offered a rate through a website at $69.99 per night but I then realised that I was being charged $79.99 per night. i checked the reservation that I received via email after I had prepaid which stated the $69.99, but the small print stated that it excluded taxes. I challenged the the front desk and they confirmed that they charge 13% state hotel occupancy tax on top. I checked the Texas state website and could only find a 6% tax so something is wrong here. http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/hotel/ so 2 things they overcharge on tax and they don't advertise the the fact which to me is unscrupulous trade practice. Needless to say I checked out and moved next door to the Mobile 6 Motel and saved myself $25 a night for and their rate was tax inclusive upfront Buyer Beware!! I chose this hotel because it was a suite hotel where I could cater for myself but that turned out to be a hassle. They provide a huge fridge freezer a 2 ring electric hob but NO oven!! they also provided a .7 liter Microwave which at 700w was only fit to reheat food. I bought some frozen ready meals and was stuck with them as I couldn't cook them. They also provided a huge dishwasher for to wash 4 plates???
"Will not stay here again"
07/08/14 kate t Tallahassee, Florida
The hotel smelled awful walking into the lobby, the room was somewhat clean but felt old and dirty- did not sit on couch or let my things stay on the floor. The towels were not clean and bathroom floor was STICKY. Employees were friendly but not professional.
"NOT A PLACE TO LIVE AT"
06/24/14 Jj M Carrollton, Texas
I just dont want to say. " DONT STAY HERE". Really this hotel needs major major change. From the bottom level to the top level of managemenet there is a huge lack of royality to its residents. The service is poor. The room was dirty ie, the floors were not cleaned or vacuum even after requesting for them to clean the room. The counters was still not wiped down. The bathrrom shower has concentrated moist of dirt on it. it was never cleaned or even replaced. It was replaced on my request. The public relations is atrocious and not appealing. The staff showed no slightest interest or any help towards what was their first responsibilty. The pricing was always changed by the different parties involved. With further due, my vehicle was damaged by a limp falling from a tree on their property and they did not want to take responsibilty. Their service provider and their coperate office felt they had no reason to be responsible for they called the ACT AS AN " ACT OF GOD". The damage todate is not repaired. A damage cost of $ 1250.00 . IN CONCLUSION, I ENCOURAGE OTHERS NOT TO LIVE AT THIS HOTEL