All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2222 Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice place to stay"
Nice hotel. Went there for business and it provided a comfortable stay. My only negative is that there is nothing around it for outside-the-hotel shopping or dining.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Hotel Review"
Business trip for a show at Market Hall
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Not much for the money"
This hotel is very nice (expensive) in appearance and the beds were comfy, but they nickel and dime you for everything.There's not even a DVD player in what they call a "deluxe" room, and the bathrooms had hardly enough space to move around in, you have to shut the door to be able to get in the shower. I wouldn't stay again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Sheridan
"Try it you'll love it"
Was picking up at DAL and we needed a room, a bar, and food and were surprised at the greatness that awaited us here.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Denise
"Renaissance"
Great hotel!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
ERIN E.
"Pleasantly Pleased"
No complaints. We were happily surprised! Beautiful hotel, wonderful cheerful staff, great view, and comfort-level-10 rooms. Touché Renaissance. Touché.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Anna
"Meh"
The hotel was nice. The restaurant menu wasn't to my taste so I had to leave the hotel to eat. That wasn't a problem for me since I had my car with me but if I came in from out of town and didn't have a car I would have been upset. The bed was comfortable and so were the pillows. The bed only had a thin sheet and a very thick down comforter. I spent the night going from sweating to freezing. It would have been nice if they provided a light blanket so you didn't have to use the heavy very warm comforter. I don't think I would go to this hotel again. Too many others to choose from.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Reliable and affordable"
It's just a average, nice place to stay, nothing great, nothing bad. Affordable and reliable.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
brina
"Great place to stay!"
Quiet room and excellent restaurant and exercise facilities. Already planning to stay there again my next time in Dallas.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Sandra
"very nice"
They were very nice and friendly,It was a beautiful hotel. .
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Very friendly staff, and extremely accommodating. Convenient to most areas of the Dallas metroplex.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Nice hotel close to hospitals"
$15.00 per day charge to park! Really?! Comfortable beds.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the major highways"
The hotel was very nice. I am upset about the cost of wifi being so high as most hotels have that as a free convenience.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"10 Year Anniversary"
Courtney S. at front desk was awesome! While me and my hubby were at hotel restaurant, Courtney had arranged for someone to bring us Blue Bell ice cream and cookies as a way of saying Happy Anniversary:) She also had written a card that reflected every detail I'd shared with her those few short minutes of conversation. She even helped me look up a hospital near by that I had an interview scheduled for. I was really impressed that she chose to remember me!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Alaina R.
"thanks"
We were upgraded to a room with a view when I went to check in for no additional cost. That set the tone for how enjoyable our stay was. Thank you so much.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
Jonathan
Badly in need of an upgrade. Heat not working. Lighting inadequate. In room coffee service buried in cabinet under sink. Not up to standard expected at a Renaissance property.
Response by Renaissance Dallas Hotel
Thank you for your review. I want to apologize for the experience you had with us. We want all of our guests to be 100% satisfied with their stay and I am very disappointed that we fell short of your expectations. I have discussed the issues you had with my Director of Engineering and Housekeeping Director and we will be working diligently to improve the issues you experienced in your room. Again, I apologize for the issues you had and hope that you will visit us again so that we can show you how great we can be! Warm Regards, Mark Woelffer General Manager
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Roy
"What a great staff!"
My granddaughter has never stayed in a hotel in all of her 5 years. The Renaissance is her favorite building in Dallas, so I booked a night for us to stay there. She was shocked and delighted and I'm afraid that we have ruined her for any other hotel. The staff was amazing. The front desk clerk that evening heard about Bailey's first stay and gave her a stuffed tiger that she sleeps with every night. The young lady's name escapes me, but she had dark hair and was working Thanksgiving night. The bellhop was great with her, answering all her elevator questions and the valet was friendly to her as well. Bailey loved your hotel, and so did we. Thank you.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"A lovely visit.."
The staff in all areas was excellent.. I will be back.. Keep up the good work...
3 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great overnight"
Great place. More business than pleasure, but the rooms are large and well appointed.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Eagles"
Excellent
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Delores
"Never Again"
Horrible! I will never stay at this hotel again. Customer service was so bad & even when they reached out to "correct" things they never followed through.
Response by Renaissance Dallas Hotel
Thank you so much for sharing your concerns. I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and we failed you on that. We hope you will consider staying with us again and allow us to turn your negative experience into a positive one. Warm Regards, Mark Woelffer General Manager
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Definitely NOT 4 stars"
The W was completely booked so we got a room at the Renaissance. I don't want to say I was disappointed but the hotel was completely booked and only operated one elevator for a 20+ story hotel (while 6 other elevators remained out of service). It therefore took an incredibly long time to get to and from our room. The hotel restaurant is expensive for what it is and they seemed short staffed. The only bonus is that if you are interested in going to Dallas for "market" you can literally walk to The World Trade Center from the Renaissance.
Response by Renaissance Dallas Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We're very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay and level of customer service. The issues you mentioned are not typical of our hotel and we are incredibly sorry for the inconvenience. Again, we hope that you will give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves the next time you are in Dallas. Warm Regards, Mark Woelffer General Manager
Dr.Marino
This hotel was amazing! It was very clean and classy. Loved the room space and the amenities.
"Classy, beautiful hotel"
It was great! The hotel is beautiful! The staff was very accomodating and the food was very good. I loved my stay, and would stay there any chance i get
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Darlene
"Great for families with small babies..."
Great customer service! We needed a crib for our 4month baby and they had it prepared when we arrived. We recommend this hotel for families as well as business. Very nice hotel! Wish we could stay longer.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Awesome Hotel"
In gown for a concert, great hotel. We love to stay here!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Great Staff!"
Everyone I encountered that worked at the hotel was very hospitable and cordial! It really made my stay very nice! Everyone was very helpful and I was very pleased!! The receptionist I worked with, Courtney, was especially helpful in making my stay easy and wonderful!!!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Elizabeth Tarrant
"Perfect for Market"
We had to change our dates at the last minute, and the hotel and Hotels.com made it easy. We had requested a King room, but none were available. The two-queen room was nice and clean, and sufficiently comfortable. The on-site restaurant was very nice with unique offerings and a great wine list. Would recommend for anyone going to Dallas Market or any destination near Market Center.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Best hotel in dallas!"
Everything was a blast and we had an amzing trip!
NaTasha
Overall the hotel was clean and comfortable, and staff were friendly.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Eddie
Love the location of this hotel. Hotel personnel was very friendly and helpful.The room was actually bigger than I expected and had a great view. Overall was a great experience for a reasonable price.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Javier S
"Awesome stay!"
This is a super nice hotel for the price. Room had a wonderful view of Downtown Dallas and the restaurant downstairs is one of the best I've ever been too! The steak tartar was amazing and the wine selection was fantastic! Definitely going back there
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Clint
"Perfect Weekend"
Great hotel would recommend anyone to stay there.
"Just okay"
The hotel is in a great location especially if you want to enjoy the arts district of Dallas. The view we had was nice. I was a bit disappointed with the room though - very cramped with an oversize couch and two beds. Really couldn't sit at couch as was crammed into a corner. The bathtub was peeling a bit as well. The bed was hard as a rock and my back ached all the next day. Did enjoy the rooftop pool and hot tub and the fitness center is very nice.
Response by Renaissance Dallas Hotel
Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our rooftop pool and fitness center! However, we apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure that all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you will consider staying with us again and allow us to turn your negative experience into a positive one. Warm Regards, Mark Woelffer General Manager
vickie
"Nice for the price"
Checking into the hotel was very easy. The lobby is really nice. There was a little confusion on where to park but that didn't take long to figure out. Only downside was trying to catch the elevator on Sunday morning. There are 6 elevators and we literally waited about 15 minutes for one to finally stop on our floor
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Terrence
"Nice but need improvement"
The experience was nice but we felt that the hotel should provide free parking and wifi to their customer or even a late check-out by an hour.
Response by Renaissance Dallas Hotel
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your concerns. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding stay but we failed to deliver on this promise to you. I hope that next time you are in the area you will consider staying with us again and allow us to turn your negative experience into a positive one. Warm Regards, Mark Woelffer General Manager
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Mahvish
"Beautiful hotel, very friendly staff"
The hotel is very nice, very clean. Our room was spacious and comfortable. Check-in was quick and convenient. I will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Very comfortable and relaxing room"
Great service, very comfortable bedding
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
This was a great experience and I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for somewhere to stay, but there were two cons. Cons- Parking was not free No walking distance places to grab a bite. Otherwise great experience. 8.5/10
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
I enjoyed the stay. It is a beautiful hotel with comfortable, spacious rooms. I did expect the hotel to have a little bit more character in terms of its internal artistic design, but in no way did this hinder my trip. I would stay here again.
Brett
"Additional parking fees"
Nice hotel but charges 15.00 for self parking and 22.00 for valet. I can see charging for parking if located downtown but it's not. Also charges for wifi. No thanks.
Leigh
Spent the weekend there for a nice getaway. Excellent choice...Close to restaurants and many other activities.
Marques
Hotel staff was great at check in Room service was par but nothing great. Enjoyed our stay, would stay again
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Convention hotel w expensive parking."
I was disappointed that the parking was expensive, even self parking, and access from parking into hotel was not very convenient. I did not like having no free parking options, especially if it wasn't that easy to access.
Response by Renaissance Dallas Hotel
Thank you for your review. I want to apologize for the issue you experienced with our parking. I will address your concerns with my team and use your feedback to make improvements to this area. We hope you will consider staying with us again and allow us to turn your negative experience into a positive one. Thank you again for your feedback. Warm Regards, Mark Woelffer General Manager
Deb
"Family Vacation"
Hotel and staff were great. Friendly and very personable.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Great Hotel, good price. I definitely will stay here again :-)
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Jesus
"Horrible. Had to pay $15 a day self park ."
Horrible if you have to pay $15/day self park and the parking is right next to hotel. Ridiculous. Room was small and no microwave as stated in advertisement.
Response by Renaissance Dallas Hotel
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your concerns. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all guests have a great experience at our hotel. We deeply regret the experience you had and offer our sincere apologies. We want you to know that the comments from our guests are taken very seriously and we are looking into ways to improve our guests' experience in the future. Again, I want to apologize for the issues you had during your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback. Mark Woelffer General Manager
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Al
"Traveling Texans"
It was a pretty decent price was expecting a lot more than what i paid. If i go back to dallas defenetely staying here again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Mayra
Perfect hotel!!! Met our expectations and great location
Other trip Oct 6, 2014