All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6580 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Bugs"
Our room had bugs crawling on the floor and on the bed when we complained to the front desk we were told that they were aware and the bugs were due to the weather
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
"Very very slow internet"
I was okay with living here till I tried to login to my computer. The Internet is slower than dial up!! They advertise free wireless internet but beware that you have to pay an extra $3.99/day per device for faster internet. So if you're on a business trip and need to use your computer, be prepared to add $3.99/day for Internet. Other than that, the staff were really polite and courteous.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Smelled like weed!"
It was horrible! My wife and 3 year old were woken up at 4 am due to someone smoking Marijuana close to the ac vent! Dead bugs were found throughout the room! We found someone's dirty socks under the bed! The TV remote didn't even work. It wasdisgusting! We booked 2 nights and didn't bother staying the 2nd night. Luckily we were able to check in to another hotel. We didn't even bother with the hotel management a place that dirty speaks for itself!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Not What I Expected From Extended Stay"
In El Paso, I noticed a pattern that their Hotels.com patron rooms were on the first floor in poor conditions. We had to be moved to another room. In the first room offered a light was out, the floor was nasty, the furniture was scratched up, and crickets in the room. However, the staff was very understanding and apologetic. They willfully moved us to another room on the 3rd floor that was better and more comfortable although the counter had a burn mark from a patron setting a hot pot on it.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"very disappointed !"
lots of vagrants in parking lot, the room smelled terrible, and it was dirty! Not to mention the mattresses were hard! We had a terrible nights sleep!!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Abigail
"NOT getting what your reservation asked for."
We didn't get the room we asked for. The access to the rooms was not very well designed.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize your requested room type was not available upon your arrival. To uphold our company's high standards, we will closely monitor our room inventory moving forward and will review our check-in procedures. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
"El Paso trip"
Great place for a quick stay Great close places to eat within walking distance
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
"Noisy at night"
Spent one night here on a drive between Austin and Phoenix. Booked a non-smoking room on Hotels.com a few minutes before arriving at the hotel. Was issued a smoking room but it was late at night and I was too tired to go back down to the office to complain. At 4:25 a.m. a garbage truck came to the storage units next to the hotel and dumped about 6 dumpsters! Horribly loud - woke me up out of a dead sleep - even with ear plugs in! Who picks up trash at 4:25 a.m.? Consequently it was a horrible night's sleep.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that a nonsmoking room was not available upon your arrival. To uphold our company's high standards, we will closely monitor our room inventory moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
Arienne
"Spacious"
Really nice large room with ample kitchenette.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our hotel met your expectations! I’m thrilled you enjoyed our spacious rooms and fully equipped kitchens. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
"Nice place for a night, extremely basic breakfast"
Good location friendly staff, a nice & quiet place for a night or two. Not much of a coffee drinker myself, I missed orange juice for the breakfast.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your satisfaction. Still, I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with friendly customer service and that you enjoyed our convenient location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Markus
"Average middle of the road hotel"
Overall, this is a decent hotel. It is older, but the rooms are pretty clean. Good Things: friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds and pillows, kitchen in all rooms, flat screen TV. Bad Things: It's older and in need of repair. Our toilet tank started pouring water and flooded the bathroom and kitchen. They moved us to another room. In both rooms, the remote batteries were dead. The showers are tiny without the arched curtain bar. There were several people hanging out outside their rooms, but none were making noise. I would stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the maintenance issues you experienced. Still, we are proud to know that we were able to accommodate your needs and provide you with a comfortable room and friendly customer service. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Kellen
"Room"
Hotel cleanliness was horrible and furniture outdated
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be coaching our staff on the importance of making sure rooms are thoroughly cleaned and inspected before guest arrivals. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Erica
"GREAT HOTEL; GREAT LOCATION"
It was a great stay. Very friendly staff and room was very clean. The only issue I had was with the air condition not putting out cold air. I called the front desk and the receptionist had a technician immediately come to resolve the problem. A/C unit was swapped out. Hotel is conveniently located to several restaurants such as SONIC, McDonald's, KFC, Subway, Denny's, and a couple of Mexican and Chinese restaurants that are within a 3-5 minutes walk.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was friendly, the room was clean, and that we were in a location convenient for your needs. I’m proud that we were able to fix the issue we had in your room in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
Stephon
"early to rise"
It was fine just needed some place to sleep that was inexpensive to catch plane early in the morning.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Looked and smelled nice"
Hotel room smelled and looked nice. They just need to clean their carpets but it was spacious
Other trip May 27, 2015
Cris
"Business"
Hotel is located in a good location and near the mall, airport, restaurants.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our fully equipped kitchens and our great location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Comfortable but not clean"
Average rm but with a refrigerator. Maid should be fired. Food wrapper still under the table.
1 night trip May 21, 2015
Great location close to airport, good grab and go breakfast
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our property’s location and our grab-and-go breakfast. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip May 18, 2015
It was ok I only stayed one night. Clerk couldn't find my reservations but he suddenly found it when I showed him my confirmation.
Other trip May 14, 2015
O
"I need a receipt."
it was a good value and clean I would refer to families and co workers.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Only one night"
Not even worth the price, every single tap is leaking, overall the room look like the pictures but if the pictures were taken like 20 years ago!!
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our apologies that your stay with us was not what you expected. To uphold our company's high standards, we will keep improving and upgrading the furniture in our rooms and making sure all rooms are fresh and clean at check-in moving forward. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
"good for the price"
Towels are not clean
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Jaime
"Great Stay Cheap"
Room was clean, bed and pillows very comfortable, hotel staff was friendly and helpful, and location was convenient walk to restaurants.
3 night trip Apr 20, 2015
Terry
"Handicapped"
i really have no complaints it's just that I didn't like that they put me in a handicapped room
8 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Catrina
Even though Expedia booked us a room that was not available the hotel stil made room for us. They put us in a smoking room but you could never tell. Not a hint that is was a smoking room. It smelled fresh and was clean. Javier at the front desk was super helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad we were able to provide you with great customer service and comfortable accommodations. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"I was very impressed with all staff I dealt with."
The staff were courteous and exttemely helpful. I had need to extend my original reservation and they were able to let me stay in same room. Would definitely recommend this as a reasonably priced lodging
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the service and assistance you received during your stay from our staff. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
frugal traveler
"No maid service unless 7 day stay."
Not enough parking in close proximity to the room. Good access to airport. Breakfast was advertised, but turned out to be packaged muffins,fruit and coffee.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that there was not enough parking by your room and our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will forward your comments to corporate regarding our breakfast. Regarding parking, unfortunately we were running at high occupancy during your stay and most of our parking spaces were taken by our other guests. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Perfect for the price"
Perfect for the price. It was my first time staying in this hotel and enjoyed it very much. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"never again at extended stay"
My stay at extended stay America was horrible. For of all they gave me a room filthy room which someone just came out of and wasn't cleaned,secondly I was there for 6 days and not once they came and change my bed sheets or towels. That thing they call breakfast I don't know what was that and and when I was ready to leave a lady at the front desk didn't want to give me quarters to do my laundry when there was a whole stack in the cashier draw.smh
5 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"work"
Very good hotel. The kitchen is a 0lus. The only bad thing is the so called breakfast and they have no office service, and i was in desperate need to print and fax some forms.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Specific prices"
Excellent I like it !!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"i loved it!!"
It was amazing!! Extremely comfortable! A home away from home!!
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
Rosa
"no cnbc"
TV lacks major channels such as cnbc which business people rely on daily
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Below average staff"
Expectations destroyed from day one. Never got better.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Roger
"Nightmare in El Paso"
.We pulled we into extended-stay shortly after midnight. Evidently, the manager could not hear us knock nor was the outside phone working to reach him . So I had to call and wait another hour while the property supervisor tried to reach the manager to no avail.so they ended up having to put us in a different extended-stay across town in the opposite direction which we were going. That room smelled like they were cooking fried chicken for a month. In all this place needs to wake up and start smelling the coffee rather than the chicken.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Paul - Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not being able to check you in when you arrived due to our phone system being down. In response to your feedback, I am ensuring our system is working properly. We will also get with the other hotel to make sure they aware of the odor issues. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
This my normal stay when I come to town once a month.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am proud of our team for meeting your needs during your monthly stays with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
PETER
"Convenient"
Ok
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad you had a good stay with us. It is great to read that you found out hotel to be convenient. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great getaway"
First time staying here. Great staff, great service, great room. My experience was perfect was helped out when i got there and answered allmy questions.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the service provided to you. We're happy to hear your first stay with us was a pleasant one. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Very impressed. clean, comfy are important!"
Im from Los Angeles area, my dad lives in Juarez Mx. This was my second trip to El Paso. The first hotel we booked was awful (American Best on Gateway east)it was dirty old and smelled like dirty carpet. Im one of the biggest doubters wver when it comes to unfamiliar things or places. And who would have thought that Extended stay was such a great pick!! ****4 Stars! We got the studio w/2beds, mini kitchen. -PRO's * It smelled like nothing but clean. *updated, Comfy feel *perfect accommodating kitchenette. *staff was very nice and liked to chat. *close to airport, fast food, shopping centers. Overall great experience. This is my GoTo hotel when in El paso. * -Con's *half the night i could hear thw water faucets from other rooms. *(depending on what side of thw building your on) it was a tadd noisy from the busy street. Overall, its manageable.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
28 yr old girl
"Cheap. Get what u pay for"
I found some one else's dirty underwear in my bed when I picked the covers up. Was disgusting
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for telling us about your experience. The situation you described is unacceptable. Please accept our apologies. We will review your feedback with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"No-frills but comfy"
The room was utilitarian -- it's a no-frills hotel -- but pretty comfortable. And the staff was friendly.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Not What I Exspected!"
They advertised breakfast....A joke only coffee, granola bars and fruit. The bed was not comfortable
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have shared your feedback on this matter with upper management. As well, your feedback on your uncomfortable bed will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
3 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Affordable Hotel - Close to Major Freeways"
The Extended Stay America is a nice budget hotel. My stay was for 3 nights. The room was spacious; the kichenette and microwave is a plus. The room was clean. You can hear some talking and TV from the next rooms, but it is tolerable. The grab and go breakfast is good, very basic. They offer instant oatmeal, quaker oats cereal bars, muffins, coffee, apples and oranges. The hotel is 5 minutes from the airport and very close to major freeways.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
EL
"Awesome"
I really loved staying in the room . The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was welcoming . The staff was very nice and very helpful when needed
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our welcoming rooms and comfortable beds. It is great to read that you received such helpful service from our staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Not worth the price"
room was outdated, musty smell and carpet needed to be replaced. Free coffee and fruit was a nice touch at checkout.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the room being outdated and having an odor is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To uphold our company's high standards, we will work to upgrade the furniture in our rooms. As well, I will be working with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness and inspection standards to ensure that our rooms are fresh and clean for all guests. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Alex
"Car Dealers have loud music"
Room was nice. AC was not controllable so it ran on it's own setting. Car dealership across the street had ridiculously loud music blaring through the day.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your room. Still, I am sorry that a neighboring business was a disturbance to you. As well, I apologize that you were unable to control your air conditioning unit. I will be working with my maintenance staff to resolve this issue with the air conditioning. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
"Run. Don't walk ..."
We have stayed in a lot of hotels and I can say this one has been the worst. The cleanliness was horrible, the hotel had broken items, and the was no hair dryer even in the room. This hotel is off my list!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Kurtis
"Clean,simple hotel near airport"
I was satisfied with my stay. Everything was clean and comfortable and the staff were helpful and nice. The only thing that bothered me was the smoke alarm was dangling from the ceiling?
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
karen
"Just ok"
I was awake moat of the with pacing from the above floor. Then people were going all down the stairs at 4:00 am. No coffee cups, no dishes, & the would not close properly. I will not recommended this hotel. In fact before I come back, I am canceling the booking on the return flight!!
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The noise level and the broken door which is what you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To uphold our company's high standards, we will ensure all noise complaints are taken as priority moving forward. I will also share your comments about your door with our maintenance staff so that they can resolve this issue. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014