All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6580 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Only one night"
Not even worth the price, every single tap is leaking, overall the room look like the pictures but if the pictures were taken like 20 years ago!!
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our apologies that your stay with us was not what you expected. To uphold our company's high standards, we will keep improving and upgrading the furniture in our rooms and making sure all rooms are fresh and clean at check-in moving forward. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
2 night business trip May 1, 2015
"good for the price"
Towels are not clean
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Jaime
"Great Stay Cheap"
Room was clean, bed and pillows very comfortable, hotel staff was friendly and helpful, and location was convenient walk to restaurants.
3 night trip Apr 20, 2015
Terry
"Handicapped"
i really have no complaints it's just that I didn't like that they put me in a handicapped room
8 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Catrina
"never again at extended stay"
My stay at extended stay America was horrible. For of all they gave me a room filthy room which someone just came out of and wasn't cleaned,secondly I was there for 6 days and not once they came and change my bed sheets or towels. That thing they call breakfast I don't know what was that and and when I was ready to leave a lady at the front desk didn't want to give me quarters to do my laundry when there was a whole stack in the cashier draw.smh
5 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"work"
Very good hotel. The kitchen is a 0lus. The only bad thing is the so called breakfast and they have no office service, and i was in desperate need to print and fax some forms.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Specific prices"
Excellent I like it !!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"i loved it!!"
It was amazing!! Extremely comfortable! A home away from home!!
1 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
Rosa
"no cnbc"
TV lacks major channels such as cnbc which business people rely on daily
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Below average staff"
Expectations destroyed from day one. Never got better.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Roger
"Nightmare in El Paso"
.We pulled we into extended-stay shortly after midnight. Evidently, the manager could not hear us knock nor was the outside phone working to reach him . So I had to call and wait another hour while the property supervisor tried to reach the manager to no avail.so they ended up having to put us in a different extended-stay across town in the opposite direction which we were going. That room smelled like they were cooking fried chicken for a month. In all this place needs to wake up and start smelling the coffee rather than the chicken.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Paul - Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not being able to check you in when you arrived due to our phone system being down. In response to your feedback, I am ensuring our system is working properly. We will also get with the other hotel to make sure they aware of the odor issues. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
This my normal stay when I come to town once a month.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am proud of our team for meeting your needs during your monthly stays with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
PETER
"Convenient"
Ok
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad you had a good stay with us. It is great to read that you found out hotel to be convenient. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great getaway"
First time staying here. Great staff, great service, great room. My experience was perfect was helped out when i got there and answered allmy questions.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the service provided to you. We're happy to hear your first stay with us was a pleasant one. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Very impressed. clean, comfy are important!"
Im from Los Angeles area, my dad lives in Juarez Mx. This was my second trip to El Paso. The first hotel we booked was awful (American Best on Gateway east)it was dirty old and smelled like dirty carpet. Im one of the biggest doubters wver when it comes to unfamiliar things or places. And who would have thought that Extended stay was such a great pick!! ****4 Stars! We got the studio w/2beds, mini kitchen. -PRO's * It smelled like nothing but clean. *updated, Comfy feel *perfect accommodating kitchenette. *staff was very nice and liked to chat. *close to airport, fast food, shopping centers. Overall great experience. This is my GoTo hotel when in El paso. * -Con's *half the night i could hear thw water faucets from other rooms. *(depending on what side of thw building your on) it was a tadd noisy from the busy street. Overall, its manageable.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
28 yr old girl
"Cheap. Get what u pay for"
I found some one else's dirty underwear in my bed when I picked the covers up. Was disgusting
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for telling us about your experience. The situation you described is unacceptable. Please accept our apologies. We will review your feedback with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"No-frills but comfy"
The room was utilitarian -- it's a no-frills hotel -- but pretty comfortable. And the staff was friendly.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Not What I Exspected!"
They advertised breakfast....A joke only coffee, granola bars and fruit. The bed was not comfortable
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have shared your feedback on this matter with upper management. As well, your feedback on your uncomfortable bed will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
3 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"Affordable Hotel - Close to Major Freeways"
The Extended Stay America is a nice budget hotel. My stay was for 3 nights. The room was spacious; the kichenette and microwave is a plus. The room was clean. You can hear some talking and TV from the next rooms, but it is tolerable. The grab and go breakfast is good, very basic. They offer instant oatmeal, quaker oats cereal bars, muffins, coffee, apples and oranges. The hotel is 5 minutes from the airport and very close to major freeways.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
EL
"Awesome"
I really loved staying in the room . The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was welcoming . The staff was very nice and very helpful when needed
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our welcoming rooms and comfortable beds. It is great to read that you received such helpful service from our staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Not worth the price"
room was outdated, musty smell and carpet needed to be replaced. Free coffee and fruit was a nice touch at checkout.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the room being outdated and having an odor is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To uphold our company's high standards, we will work to upgrade the furniture in our rooms. As well, I will be working with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness and inspection standards to ensure that our rooms are fresh and clean for all guests. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Alex
"Car Dealers have loud music"
Room was nice. AC was not controllable so it ran on it's own setting. Car dealership across the street had ridiculously loud music blaring through the day.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your room. Still, I am sorry that a neighboring business was a disturbance to you. As well, I apologize that you were unable to control your air conditioning unit. I will be working with my maintenance staff to resolve this issue with the air conditioning. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
"Run. Don't walk ..."
We have stayed in a lot of hotels and I can say this one has been the worst. The cleanliness was horrible, the hotel had broken items, and the was no hair dryer even in the room. This hotel is off my list!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Kurtis
"Clean,simple hotel near airport"
I was satisfied with my stay. Everything was clean and comfortable and the staff were helpful and nice. The only thing that bothered me was the smoke alarm was dangling from the ceiling?
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
karen
"Just ok"
I was awake moat of the with pacing from the above floor. Then people were going all down the stairs at 4:00 am. No coffee cups, no dishes, & the would not close properly. I will not recommended this hotel. In fact before I come back, I am canceling the booking on the return flight!!
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The noise level and the broken door which is what you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To uphold our company's high standards, we will ensure all noise complaints are taken as priority moving forward. I will also share your comments about your door with our maintenance staff so that they can resolve this issue. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
I am from WV
Dirty hotel and staff was not knowledgeable as what to do. First I was put into a room that had not been cleaned. Then I was put into a room that had non of the amenities like glasses, plates or silverware. The breakfast in the morning was a total joke. At least they had coffee.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the cleanliness issues you experienced during your stay. I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness standards to ensure that this experience is not repeated. As well, I do apologize that our in-room amenities and grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your needs or expectations. Your feedback on these issue will be helpful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Last Minute Find"
I tried to book something about a month ahead of time and most prices were high; however when I searched and booked last minute (the day of) I got an awesome price for a great room with lots of space.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Ok for a night"
Stayed for one night before flying out of EP Int. It was ok for one night and inexpensive
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Not so great of a hotel"
The room was very outdated. Carpet and furniture were old and shabby looking. Towels were very rough. Reserved non-smoking room , was given smoking room instead. Had higher expectations.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
"Bad Service"
It was very clean, but the beds were to hard. The front desk was really rude and had an attitude.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice hotel great for a long stay."
Nice hotel. Room was very clean and has a kitchenette was a . Access to everything you need but have to get it from the office, ie: coffee maker, pots and pans, plates , silverware, etc. Outside was a bit dirty but inside the room was great. Look forward to staying here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Matthew - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your clean room and fully equipped kitchen; however, we are sorry that the outside of our hotel did not meet your expectations. We will work to make sure the exterior of our hotel is just as clean as our rooms. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Matthew
"Quiet and comfortable"
The room was comfortable and quiet. the staff was very friendly.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Cherie - We want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your quiet, comfortable room. We are proud of our staff for providing you with friendly service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Cherie
My employees have been there for two weeks. It's been really convenient for them, and best of all I have had zero complaints about the facility and the way it is bring maintained and managed.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"sleeping on concrete"
Staying at extend America was a last minute solution. stayed at this hotel years ago. time or lack of maintenance has taken its toll on the hotel. The Bed were like sleeping on concrete the outlet over the sink was broken it took to the last we stayed to fix it under the microwave was dirty and under the beds had not been cleaned in weeks. this was good hotel for the price but not anymore. management get off your butt and get to work check up on your staff QC/QA
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We do strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear about the broken outlet and the cleanliness issues in your room. I will be meeting with my maintenance staff to have them inspect and repair outlets. As well, I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I am also disheartened to read that your bed was uncomfortable. Your comments will be helpful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
5 night trip Jul 8, 2014
quintin
"Got a smoking room that i didn't want. was noisy."
Not sure how this happened, but I had booked my room at 10pm (non smoking) and when I arrived they only had smoking rooms - strike 1. The hotel was full of people and many were walking around and had their doors open at 2am - Strike 2. The noise! So many people were talking outside and the rooms had paper thin walls - strike 3.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Jonathan - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to our attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we were disappointed to hear that we were unable to accommodate your room request. We will be reviewing our reservation procedure to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Jonathan
"was given a used room"
upon arriving the hotel was towards the back of a shopping center , threw me off a little. The girl in the front was very nice when i got the first room i was shocked to find the room window was slightly open the bed was not made, there was dirty dishes, the restroom was a mess i quickly called and they hooked me up with a clean room over all my stay was good. .
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so sorry to hear that your first room had not been cleaned; however, we are very glad that we were able to give you a clean, comfortable room. We are pleased that you had a good stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Rafa
"Close to the airport"
While this isn't a place I would stay again, the hotel was close to the airport and didn't cost an arm and a leg. Accomplished what I wanted.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad that our hotel provided a good value for what you needed; however, I regret to read that you were dissatisfied overall. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
The room had a smell to it. Very few channels available. The blankets were terrible. The bed was uncomfortable. There was grasshopper in our room upon entering which i had to chase down to kill. Will not be staying there ever again. Suitable for a single male not for a family with children.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am so disappointed to hear about the odor and cleanliness issues in your room. Please accept my apology. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my staff is reviewing our cleanliness standards. As well, I regret to hear that the amenities in your room did not meet your needs. Your feedback will be helpful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel and our rooms. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay at our hotel the next time you're in town
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
I.D
"Do not recommend"
There was no daily room cleaning(which was not stated until after check in) poor service at the front desk and the so called breakfast was just a granola bar and a cup of coffee. Shouldn't be allowed to advertise as breakfast. Poor experience and will not be staying here again
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am so disappointed to hear that you received poor service from our front desk staff. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is being retrained to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I am sad to read that our housekeeping service and our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Please accept my apology. Your feedback will be helpful as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
3 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
Room and bathroom were neat and cleaned, the a/c worked fine and I did not have any problems with staff and room.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"EP Visit"
Clean, close to airport and places to eat. It was a very hot day and the air conditioner was not working so I called the front desk and they were accommodating and sent someone to check it out -- turns out it was just missing a connection and it worked great.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for writing a review of your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our convenient location. We apologize that your air conditioning was not functioning properly, but are proud of our staff for addressing the issue in a timely manner. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
CV
"Glen Rose, Texas - LaQuinta"
Nice clean rooms and friendly staff. Extended my stay an additional day for business.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I’m so pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and hospitable, and that your room was to your liking. Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay America. We’d love the opportunity to see you again in the futue.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Smoky Room"
The front staff were very kind and friendly. My room however.....well the first room the AC did not work, I requested another room, the AC worked but the room smelled like smoke I requested non smoking room, the attendant made no jester to move me again, I believe the hotel was booked up and I arrived after midnight. One other thing to mention that this is an extended stay and there were no cooking utensils, luckily I only needed the microwave. Unit was clean no bugs.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that our air conditioning unit wasn't working properly in your first room and that you experienced a smoke odor in your second room. We will review your feedback with our staff to make sure we are checking to make sure everything is functioning properly in our rooms and that they smell fresh prior to our guest's arrival. We also apologize that you were not notified of our customizable kitchen packs. We store our kitchenware in a sterile environment and deliver the items to your room upon request. We will make sure we are fully informing our guests of our available amenities during check-in. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
outdoor2
"Not as expected"
Although the staff at the hotel were exceptional, the property could use some TLC. The rooms just looked old and worn, with stains on the warping carpet, the doormats fraying, and small holes/dings in the walls, as well as a commode that could only be flushed by simultaneously lifting the tank lid while holding down the flushing handle. The kitchenette was convenient, but I was told that since I was only staying 4 nights, I would not receive housekeeping services. This was generally not an issue, but that also meant that I only had in-room coffee one night. In addition, there was no dish washing liquid in the room, no creamer for the coffee (even at the front desk), and if I were not staying alone, there would not have been enough silverware for the second person to eat in the room. The room was as clean as the maid staff could get it, but, as I said, the entire property just appeared worn and tired.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for telling us about your experience. We are glad that you appreciated our exceptional staff; however, we are disappointed that your room did not meet your expectations. We will work with our maintenance engineer to address the issues in your room. We will also begin inspecting all areas of our hotel to make sure our rooms and common areas meet our standards. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
4 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"DId I luck out?"
I read all those ratings, so I had a low expectation. But, my experience was not bad at all. Maybe because I got their Studio, which came with lots of cool amenities. The room was very clean and nice. I was also only there to sleep for like 6 hours, so I could care less about anything else.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
We want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are glad that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Yucky!"
The room was fine in size. The carpet and bed side chair were filthy and the bed was hard as rocks. The blanket on the bed had a strange smell...needless to say I slept fully dressed. The location was great because it was near restaurants. I would not stay here again nor would I recommend the hotel to anyone.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that our hotel dint meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to discuss the cleanliness issues you experienced in your room. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"It was ok for the price."
The room smelled like smoke, though it was a NON smoking room, there was no coffee for the room, I had to ask for it and was "out" of it. The price was good, noise level was decent and parking was the worse. I had to park on the other side, no lights in parking area, and walked in the dark to the room. Not good! Overall it was "OK". No room service was available, we had to take towels in to get clean ones.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to our attention. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we are disappointed to hear that our hotel didn't meet your expectations. We will work with our housekeeping staff to ensure all of our rooms smell fresh prior to our guest's arrival. We will also replenish our coffee supplies to make sure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Business trip"
Room was large with a kitchenette. It was well designed, was a great deal for the price. The continental breakfast was minimal. Was close to the airport.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Stay at the hotel"
I was disappointed that they didn't have shampoo available that I had to ask for it. They did not have wake up calls which for me is huge. It had a big water stain outside the shower where the curtain leaks and it looked awful.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip May 22, 2014