All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6580 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Business trip"
Room was large with a kitchenette. It was well designed, was a great deal for the price. The continental breakfast was minimal. Was close to the airport.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Stay at the hotel"
I was disappointed that they didn't have shampoo available that I had to ask for it. They did not have wake up calls which for me is huge. It had a big water stain outside the shower where the curtain leaks and it looked awful.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Tamera
For reserving a room on such a short notice, I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
"below expectations"
Lobby smelled like mold. I was initially assigned to a smoking room even though I had a reservation for non-smoking. Walls were very thin; could clearly hear all outside sounds above and outside of room (I recommend ear plugs). Towels were very thin. Felt like Econo lodge or Motel 6 with lipstick (contemporary paint and LED TVs).
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the noise levels and the level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our guest protocol and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"The suite was sweet."
This was a really nice suite. No shampoo but that was ok.Everything very nice. Front desk personell was very sweet.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Lee - Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Please know, while we do not offer toiletries in our guest rooms, we do have an amenity basket available at the front desk for guests to enjoy upon request. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Lee
"Perfect for my needs"
I checked in at 9:00 pm for a 5:50 am flight. Associate in the office was friendly and helpful, internet access code worked first time, coffee maker for a very early morning coffee before the flight and a five minute drive to the airport. What more could you want for $65?
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
Rosie Rivers
"Never again"
Dirty, poor customer service, unable to move my room due to the cleanliness of it, left hotel 5 mins after getting there and was refused refund by management.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Emily - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that you were not pleased with the cleanliness of our hotel and the customer service provided by our staff. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure these issues do not continue in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
emily
":)"
Excellent staff !!
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
Carlos
Room was issued out dirty after check in time. Customer service thought it was funny. Took about 30 min to get me another room. Definitely not staying there again.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Good value, close to airport and Ft. Bliss"
The room was pleasant and spacious, not luxurious. Kitchen had a full refrig/freezer, stovetop and oven, microwave, dishes and utensils which would be useful for a longer stay. Close to airport and Fort Bliss, right on Montana (main road) close to restaurants and shopping. I had noisy upstairs neighbors, but hey, you take that risk almost anywhere. The grab and go breakfast is marginal - coffee, apple and granola bar. If you don't eat much breakfast, it is fine, just don't expect a hot breakfast. Denny's, McDonalds and other options are within a mile, so no biggie. I would stay here again.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Cliff - I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your spacious room, our location and your fully equipped kitchen during your stay with us. Still, I apologize for the noise disturbances you experienced from neighboring guests. As well, I am sorry that you were not satisfied with our grab-and-go breakfast. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Cliff H.
"Pet Friendly Hotel"
No designated pet bathroom area...
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"good, affordable room"
enjoyed our stay, it's a pretty basic motel room with a small kitchen.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially your fully equipped kitchen. As well, I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay at a great rate. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Great place"
No complaints ... Staff was excellent and they had my taxi waiting for me as soon as I was ready to leave
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Enjoyed the stay, room needed some upgrading as the walls around light switches were dirty. My wife realy appreciated the reclinig chair as she has a bad back. Breakfast was nothing to brag about, in the future just note coffee and rolls are available
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a recent review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoy your time at our hotel. Still, I’m disappointed to learn that our level of cleanliness did not meet our normal standards. I will meet with the housekeeping staff to review our cleaning procedures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Your feedback regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
B Weeks
"Can't be beat for the price"
The rooms are very starkly appointed, straight from the 70's. But they are very clean, the mattresses were comfortable, and the price could not be beat.
5 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Q
"Poor room mantenance"
Rooms need maintenance, TV was not working.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you encountered some maintenance issues during your visit. I will be sure to meet with our maintenance staff to review your comments and prevent these issues from occurring in the future. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Room was clean with a pleasant smell. Especially loved the kitchen.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that your room was clean and pleasant smelling. As well, I’m glad that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen during your visit with us. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Bad hotel and staff"
Check in staff was rude. Room smelled bad, not enough parking.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the smell of your room was unsatisfactory. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. As well, I apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am sorry to hear that we did not meet that goal. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our hotel. Thank you again for providing us with your comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Business Trip"
It was nice. The hotel needs to be renovated. But I have a great time in El Paso.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Diva T
"Nice hotel, needs night shift and shuttle improved"
Promised Shuttle service to and from airport. Actually they have only extremely limited shuttle service Mondays though Fridays and no shuttle service on weekends. When requesting wake up call because of early flight.I was told I had an alarm clock furnished each room, and that I needed to set the clock,because they did not wake up calls. l was also reminded that I HAD BOOKED MY RESERVATION through a booking agency Expedia and was given a discount price. WELL the alarm clock did not go off .and next thing I received a call that my cab was waiting.,and one error ended up costing almost the total room cost for a three day stay .These extra cost were due to extra cab fare ,air line charges for having to make changes to my air line ticket. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE EXTRA GOOD PROFESSIONAL SERVICE OF EXPEDIA .
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Rob - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am glad to read your remarks about our affordable rates; however, I am very sorry that our shuttle service hours were unable to accommodate your schedule. In response, I will be working with our team to find ways we can improve in this area. As well, I apologize that your alarm clock did not go off at the time wanted. Unfortunately, we do not offer wake-up calls, but hope to in the future to avoid situations like this one from happening again. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Rob
Hotel was clean staff very friendly.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff provided you with such friendly service and that you found our hotel to be so clean. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Huey
"Everything was perfect. It was clean and nice."
Our stay couldnt are went Better. Staff was nice and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
"GOOD FOR PRICE"
Can't beat price... Was very accommodating considering price... N
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Chris – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay at an affordable rate. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
CHRIS
Clean Reasonable with some utensils to do cooking . Good value.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Close to Airport"
Great location with very nice and helpful staff.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Ana
"Real Good for the price"
Great place good location. Once you know how an Extended Stay works its great
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that our breakfast bar was not as big as you expected. Still, we are glad to know that we were able to be convenient for you with our location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Location and staff are really good. The big problem I had in my room was that sheets smelled of cigarrete smoke and sweat, there is a laundry problem at this hotel. The towels had a lot of old stains.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
Ana
"nOT WORTH THE MONEY SPEND"
Musky smell of room, low quality service.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that the quality of our rooms were not what you expected. In response to your feedback, I am insuring all rooms are inspected before a guest enters the rooms. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
Orion R
"Close to base"
I chose this hotel because it was close to the airport and not too far from base. Considering I went to holiday formal on base, it was an ideal location. The staff was friendly. And the check-in and check-out process was swift and efficient. The only downside was that in order to have housekeeping you would have to stay at least 8 nights. But it was really good overall. I do plan on staying here again when I travel to El Paso in the future.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Samantha - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so glad that you liked your room, the service our staff provided and our hotel's location. We hope you had a great time at the base's holiday formal! Thank you again for your review. We look forwarding to having you stay with us in the future!
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
Samantha
"review"
Very basic, convenient to the Airport, very clean and well maintained. Hard to beat the value.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
"Nice hotel, great price and close to the airport."
I stayed one night. I needed to be by the airport. Very clean, great price and shuttle service to the airport. I would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Fatman2013
"Great Deal"
It was a very pleasant stay. The room, linens, bathroom and kitchenware were very clean. They provide grab and go breakfast packages and coffee in the morning but I missed that.Other than that, there is no other amenity other than a laundry room. It was perfect for me for the price I paid. I just needed a clean, comfortable and quiet place to lay my head and this hotel did it for me.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the amenities and the price for the rooms we offer. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Then
For the price, this is a very good hotel. I paid $50 a night before taxes and fees, and the service was better than other hotels in the area priced similarly. I did order a non-smoking room that reeked of cigarettes, but everything else met my expectations. The hotel was quiet, the breakfast was as-advertised, and the room was clean. Check-out at 4:30am for an early flight was a little difficult because it took the receptionist a couple tries to answer the phone from outside, but overall we were very satisfied.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Nice place to stay. Has kitchenette where you can cook your own food.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
Margaret
"This is a non smoking room???? NOT!!"
My non smoking room smelled like an ashtray that had been sprayed with something to hide the fact that it had in fact been smoked it to a large degree. I am pretty sensitive to cigarette smoke, granted but this was a really bad way to end a day of flying. They cancelled my reservation after some going back and forth and I booked the Ramada for the same money and girt a much better room and facilities.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Ari - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry that your room had a smoke odor, which did not meet your expectations. In response, I am working with our staff to ensure our reservation policies are being followed and reviewing our cleaning procedures with the housekeeping staff so that these issues do not happen again in the future. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
ari
"Very budget hotel"
Cons: This hotel is in dire need of refurbishing, everything in the room was shabby and out of date. The carpet was detaching from the edge. The sheets were very thin and too small for the bed, and I had to get up several times during the night to replace the sheets so that we wouldn't be forced to lie on the bare mattress. There was also a strong smell of urine in our room, most likely from someone who stayed in the room with a pet, but there were no more available rooms to move to. Positives: Nice front desk staff, allowed us to check-in early at 6AM. The air conditioning in the room was excellent, as the weather in El Paso was very hot and humid at this time of year.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We appreciate the kind comments about our A/C units and our front desk staff; however, we apologize that your room had an odor and was unclean. In response to your feedback, I will be working with our housekeeping and maintenance staff to improve our cleaning procedures as well as eliminate the odor as soon as possible. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
LeaDawn
"Close to airport"
A little noise especially from low flying planes. Very helpful desk staff.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
Joan
"Affordable, Clean, Convenient Hotel"
I love the comfort provided by this hotel. The bed was comfortable, the hotel was quiet. E Internet was fast, and the staff was very friendly. They have a fully functional kitchenette with plates, silverware, etc-- in short, everything you need. I would definitely recommend it. (The only bad thing is that the non smoking had a smell of cigarettes, but that's hard to help)
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
ally
"very cclean and comfortable room"
a very nice and comfortable hotel when you are traveling through Texas
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Hugo - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our comfortable, clean rooms as well as our location. We appreciate you letting us know that our grab-and-go breakfast was not what you expected. We will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to improve this offering. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Hugo
"Worked for us."
The room was nice. It was nice to have a kitchen to cook in. The staff was very nice and helpful. Would definately stay there again.
5 night trip Jul 5, 2013
KS
"El Paso Extended stay"
I was disappointed to find out they had no ice machines. When I arrived there my room was not ready. I had to wait 45 mns.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Maribel - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Your comments in regards to Marco are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that you were expecting an ice machine. While we do not offer this, we do have ice trays in every freezer so guests can make ice throughout their stay. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Maribel
"2013 El Paso 25K Tournament"
It was an alright hotel. It served it purpose for one night stay. The shuttle driver to the airport was a very personable gentleman and promptly took me to the airport. The hotel is located very conveniently near the El Paso Airport.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our shuttle was able to get you to the airport on time and that our driver was so personable. As well, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Don't trust the room photos, those are fake."
The photos in the website are a complete fake. The hotel is old and not in good condition.
Response by Extended Stay America - El Paso - Airport
We have read your feedback and I am sorry to hear that our property did not meet your expectations. Please know, our company would never try to mislead a guest in any way. Still, I understand your frustration and have forwarded to your comments to the appropriate department. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
"easy access to everything."
Rooms are a little dated but clean, end unite, quiet. Some airplane noise but not a problem. Staff very friendly, helpful, eager to please. Will stay there again. No housekeeping under 7 days but take towels to office & replaced. $5 for maid service when requested.
5 night trip Mar 27, 2013
NL
"most uncomfortable bed ever"
I could not sleep the bed was so hard and uncomfortable. Toilet looked like it hadn't been completley cleaned in weeks- don't look too closely! pretty bare basics, quiet, close to airport. Not worth it to not sleep though so will not stay again.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
I'm here in El Paso for business. Consequently, I need to get a good night's sleep. I have been able to do that at this Airport Extended Stay Motel. The location is convenient for me and it is moderately priced. I recommend this motel to workers who need to get to work the next morning.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2013
Business Traveler
"Average hotel"
A staff after 11pm did not know about whether we could take breakfast or not. They need to be trained. Room was average, location is near from the airport. near shopping mall.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
"I had a perfect Extended Stay!!"
Great location, within 4 miles of everything I needed. Very clean room, firm mattress but slept very well. Clean bathroom, clean kitchen, courteous and attentitive staff, good neighborhood near shops, gas stations, many restaurants, airport, mall, quiet, very quiet and fresh smell! I did not use any amenities. I will book my next stay with Extended Stay El Paso - Airport. It was perfect! Thank you!
4 night trip Oct 17, 2012
KYC
"Easy Freeway access"
The front desk was very accomodating when I requested a ground-floor room. They suggested a near-by restaurant for lunch, which turned out to be quite nice. They assisted me with Wi-Fi set-up. All in all, customer service was excellent.
Business trip Oct 4, 2012
R. Brooker
The location was near airport and lots of places to eat and shop. The hotel itself could use new floor carpet and curtains and definitely new beds, I could't get any sleep on the hard mattress.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2012