All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
15201 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX, 75001, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Classy Place"
Always fine accommodation and service. Great location for dinner choices and easy access.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Mark M
"Location was great"
We had no problems with the hotel, it was clean and very comfortable.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"For a conference"
This worked out well. The facilities themselves were nice. The pool was unfortunately closed. The internet connection was slow and this same opinion was shared with many of my peers at the conference. The hotel has a driver that can drive you to places for a fee. There is a park nearby for a walk or stroll. The exercise facility appeared adequate but unfortunately I did not have time to stay there. My room was near the elevator and so this was a little noisier than I was used to. Otherwise I was very comfortable there. The staff in the restaurant were very helpful. Overall the staff probably was the most impressive about the place.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Lori
"Need Air conditioning"
I used the valet service and I obviously annoyed the Valet, disturbing him of whatever he was doing. He was not polite or nice at all. The room was ok, but difficult to breath as it was so hot in the room. I could not sleep at all do to the heat and poor circulation of any air in the room.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Darron
The hotel is a nice property, some things dates, but overall well kept and clean - which is a compliment for such a large and heavily utilized space. The staff is excellent, from desk, to restaurant/bar to housekeeping, everyone was service oriented and taking care of their job. Pleased.
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Alan Brown
"Good and bad"
Room was great, some repair issues in lobby. (Restroom and automatic window shades). Windows were very dirty
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
becky
Comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Plenty of parking. Nice bar area. Common areas kept very cold.
4 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Solid Hotel Not too shabby"
Pretty good for the price and the hotel was centrally located!
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"It was better when it was the Omni"
Don't return late night if you want valet. I made it back to the hotel around 1am and the valet sign was out but after waiting 10 minutes I parked it myself. The gift shop doesn't take credit cards. I got the impression they just preferred you charge it to your room. The gift shop does take cash but the 2 times I went in they DIDN'T HAVE CHANGE. I had a total that came to just over $10 and i had tens and twenties. $10 wasn't enough and I wasn't about to give them a twenty which I got the impression is what they expected me to do.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Leslie
"Great Customer Service"
Everyone at the hotel, from the cleaning lady, the valet service, front desk, and servers, were exceptional. I had to call a couple of times, to ask questions, and they were very nice. I highly recommend the breakfast buffet, it is slightly high, but tastes impeccable, servers were always there if we needed anything.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
"The HVAC did not work!?"
I spent many nights in 4-star hotels in a year. This is my first experience to have room never warm up. Eventually I call the front desk and get staff to fix it. I was a surprised experience. Obviously, the hotel is lack of system to monitor the room comfort.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
dennis
"Good Hotel/Good Location"
Our hotel stay was not as we had booked. Unfortunately, we booked two accessible rooms with two double beds in each. The booking was done through Expedia. Upon arrival, we were told those rooms weren't available and that we would be given accessible rooms with roll away beds. While we were able to make this work, this is not what we paid for and neither the hotel nor Expedia would compensate us. Due to this treatment, we will not stay there again, nor will we recommend it to our many friends who travel there.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Nice hotel. Not all that it advertises."
We were in Dallas for a move and really were looking forward to relaxing our muscle at the end of the day in a nice hot tub. Therefore, one of things I checked for was a hot tub, which InterContinental list that they have. When we arrived we were told the hot tub is closed during the winter. We would not have chosen this hotel had we known this ahead of time.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Poorly designed luxury hotel -"
Good internet. Breakfast and lunch satisfying Lighting in lobbies and working areas either too bright or insufficient. for working environment. Elevator waits excessive. Huge open areas and long long halls wasted much time. Expected more for the price paid. It should be a good hotel but strangely uncomfortable.
2 night trip Jan 20, 2014
Omar
"Business Trip"
Lobby under construction w temporary & inconvenient entrance. Bed was very uncomfortable and tub was slippery as a shower. In all a less than positive experience.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, amazing stay"
My husband and I chose this hotel out of the blue. We will definitely come back again for another getaway. It was our one first wedding anniversary and I was not expecting complementary champagne, strawberries, and a hand written note. The staff was spectacular, the bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast set up was second to none. Did not have time to make a spa appointment but is definitely on the list next time. Overall, it was an amazing weekend in a fabulous hotel. Will tell family and friends.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013
Erin
"Overall it was average"
Booked and prepaid for a king room. Arrived at hotel at 6:30pm and was told no king rooms available if I was willing to wait an hour I could get one. I can understand getting there at 3pm and being told this but 6:30 is unacceptable. The Intercontinental used to be a very nice hotel. It's dropped in service to just average.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Clint Harris
"Business conference"
The room was supurb, quiet and comfortable. The hotel is also lovely. It was frigid in Dallas with the ice storm. It was also frigid in the hotel conference areas. The cost of the buffet meals was a little pricy. Overall, it was a nice hotel for a conference. Fast elevators!
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
Ann
"Intercontinental Dallas a good choice"
Had a very nice experience and stay at the Intercontinental Dallas. Picked a very icy weekend but you wouldn't know it unless you ventured outside. Staff, restaurant, everything was top notch.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"Conference at this hotel, very convenient."
The food was excellent and the server was great. Portabella fries are scrumptious!
"perfect location"
the hotel was 1/2 way between my 2 sisters and perfect for shopping and restaurants. Breakfast buffet was on the high side, but the choices made the difference. Nothing was held over to the point of dried out! The staff in the hotel, bar, restaurant were just great! We will be back.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Just a short visit, but a great memory"
I was at the hotel overnight to attend a banquet. The hotel is gorgeous, the staff is very friendly and professional, and the rooms are very well appointed. As a light sleeper, the rooms are also very quiet which is huge for me. Another bonus, close to airport.
Tracey
"The suite is a MUST"
Upgraded to the suite with a massive balcony. Definitely worth it.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Great Sunday breakfast buffet!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Great hotel - very convenient.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Great deal - great hotel!"
Decent gym - king executive suite 2 stories and 1 1/2 baths no need to share counter space! Great deal for a good hotel!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"dont eat at the restaurant"
overall a decent hotel but the restaurant was horrible. the food was unedible and that of course was after a 45 minute wait with children at the table.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
tim f
"OK hotel close to the Dallas galleria"
Overall my stay at this hotel was okay/good -- however the parking situation was horrible and there wear stains all over the floor of my room. Nevertheless the stay was excellent in assisting and caring about my needs during my weekend visit.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Jessie
"nice but horrible beds"
very nice hotel but the beds were very uncomfortable motel 6 quality
3 night business trip Aug 1, 2013
"Affordable hotel close to everything"
Stay was fine. Close to great restraunts and shopping. A bit dated but comfortable
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Mindy
The service in the hotel was nothing less than outstanding. From the valet to the registration desk. Top notch!
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
Everything about the hotel was good, except for the quality of the room service food. Could get tastier and more affordable food at a wide variety of restaurants rather than hotel room service.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Garrett H
extraordinarily over-priced breakfast buffet and nothing special on offer. Menu was not available. this marred otherwise acceptable stay at this well maintained and well located hotel. room itself was large, comfortable and in excellent condition.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
We had a great experience. Service was great, hotel staff was very courteous and breakfast service was particularly great.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
AKS
Who pays for Internet these days it felt like you have to pay to breath in there. You pay for parking, Internet, breakfast and dinner.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2013
"Hold on Card"
I was told the where holding my card in case of any charges. I was not told they would be mputting a 100.00 hold on my card.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
BMJ
"Nice but be aware of hidden charges"
Only complaint about my stay was that they charge $9.99 for EACH DEVICE you connect to the Internet. I specifically asked about Internet charges at check in and this was not disclosed to me.
1 night trip May 5, 2013
"No free internet and we're in 2013"
That's really my only complaint. Everything else was great.
3 night business trip Apr 11, 2013
"Intercontental Dallas works for ya."
Overall nice experience. I would use them again in the future.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Black mold and old"
You'd think it would be superior, but it is a bit run down and not well maintained.
Business trip Apr 5, 2013
Ben
"Comfy but noisy"
Everything was great about the room except the noise. There were people moving between rooms late into the night and you could hear them talking like they were in our room. Otherwise the location and room were great especially for the rate.
2 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2013
"Issues with AC / Heat"
Even after the facilities guy came up the room was still hot all night - nice folks tried to make it right but the damage was done - you get a hotel room to sleep, i didn't get any sleep...
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
"no title"
a good stay. breakfast the following morning in the restaurant was very good. room was on the club lounge floor and there was a very nice happy hour from 5:30 - 7:30pm.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2012
c
"Cowboys game"
Great hotel, would stay again, recommend to family and friends
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
Raul
No free Internet of any kind, the A/C had two settings on or off and no heat . The remote for the TV didn't work and the lamp on the desk had a short. The sugar for the complimentary coffee in the room was liquified when opened. This is not a preferred hotel for the money and would not consider staying there again unless it was my only option.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2012
Stephen D
"Another good experience at the Intercontinental Ho"
I had another good experience at the Intercontinental Hotel.....very friendly staff, good location & restaurant and I will definetely stay there again!
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
Flave
"Pleased with this Unpublished Rates Hotel"
After using the unpublished rates feature to get a hotel in Dallas close to the Galleria, I was pleased to find that we were staying at the Intercontinental Hotel of Dallas. The location was great, being right next to the Dallas Tollway which allows easy access to the Galleria, Northpark Center Mall, Ikea, and outlet malls (as you may have deducted, my purpose for going to Dallas was to do some Christmas shopping). Great selection of Restaurants right down the road, and it was nice having a small Starbucks in the lobby. The room was great, and they actually gave plenty of towels, as I notice many hotels are quite stingy. The bed was very comfortable, and the staff were super friendly. The only negative was, I would have like a better showerhead in the bathroom to increase the quality of the showering experience, but overall I was quite pleased, and using the unpublished rates, I saved a bundle on the hotel (not sure if that is Expedia's line, but if so I just borrowed it!).
Other trip Nov 27, 2012
Josh
"Very beautiful hotel."
Room was too hot, but after telling the staff we were moved right away. Getting bags up and down hard with no carts available.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
Great front desk sevice. What a comfortable bed!
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2012
"WIll refer all of out of town guest to this hotel!"
The hotel was great! I will be refering all of my out of town guest to this all hotel. It is a great location, close to alot of resturants. Rooms we clean, bed slept great, and staff is very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012