All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Great amenities
    Room is all right
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
Just there overnight! Didn't use many of the facilities. However, everything we did use was good!
Ron
"Nice will come back"
As a frequent business traveller to Addison and the Galleria area, this is a nice clean hotel, great location, free wifi, and very good in room dining....will come back.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jose Angel
"Super value for very nice stay in north Dallas."
This is a very large hotel (convention size) in north Dallas. I stayed for three days on business and was pleasantly surprised that there were no hidden fees as is so often the case with discounted rates. Parking is free and close (valet is available as well). There is a Starbucks right at the exit to the parking lot for on the go coffee. The bed was super comfy, the air conditioning worked well, the TV is very large and there is an in-room coffee maker. The bathroom amenities are excellent. I highly recommend this hotel. The bar (with very pleasant service) offers a slightly shorter list of the items on the restaurant menu.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Sally
"Great for business travelers"
Perfect for a quick business trip. Room was clean. Hotel had nice, large lobby with a nice bar. Great location. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Surprisingly nice"
From the outside, the hotel doesn't look like much, but don't let that fool you. There are beautiful water fountains, ballrooms and other fun amenities. One of the things was that the pool was open 24 hours. Only down side the trendy bar attracted a night club crowd on Saturday that was a little obnoxious.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Dallas
"Wasn't very impressed"
this is just a large hotel with a nice lobby rooms are old amenities are old .. No parking !!! Not impressed at all
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Deanna
We had a great room and a great time.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Front desk and Concierge were extremely helpful, and informative about the hotel's surroundings, as well as other dine outs.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Andell Phillips
"Dancing, dinner, drinks. Walking distance. Safe."
EXCELLENT....
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"great visit"
We had a great experience at this hotel. Our room was ready early and we were able to enjoy the pool outside. We were in a club room and had soft drinks available and cocktails in the evening. The continental breakfast provided was more than sufficient. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
vicki woelfel
"Terrible Air Conditioning"
Arrived in the afternoon on a hot Texas day. Went to room to find fan on full but still warm. Went to adjust thermostat but as I moved it to auto fan and lowered the temperature the fan shut off. Waited a bit then raised the temperature and the fan started blowing. Like it was on heat. Called the front desk asked for another room went from 12th to 10th floor. The floor was cooler in the hallway. Went into room had the exact same issue. Lowered the temperature to its lowest 60 then waited. Fan finally came on for a little while. Took a shower and fan was off again. Went to get ice and hall was cooler than room. Called desk to request assistance, HVAC tech came up worked on it and sem to get it working. Left came back from dinner and the room temp hadn't changed. Unit ran all night and only by morning had it cooled down. This is hotel wide issue as I see it. Won't be staying there again until winter.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
wc
"Bathtub drainage"
Very nice hotel, but would have been nicer if the bathtub had better drainage. I'm sure this is something hotel cleaning staff should identify.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Stayed for a Wedding Venue"
The hotel was excellent. Staff was very helpful. The only issue we had was that our room never cooled totally down. We were on the top floor [15th] and it was over 100 degrees. Not sure if that was the reason or not. Otherwise, would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
VK
We were there to attend a wedding at a near by location. All was fine we had a comfortable stay. We hear the Sunday brunch is excellent.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Ceil M
Nice location, but old hotel. Need remodel . Staffing ok but VIP gold no other better condition.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
enid
"Parking"
The hotel was ok but the parking was an issue. I wanted to self park but there were no spaces near the hotel. It was dark, minimal light and it was raining. Safety was my concern......It forced me to valet park which irritated me.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Would not revisit."
Bedding was soiled and sheets were continuously ruffled while sleeping as they were not sized for bed. Pillows were hard and requested softer set but still too hard. Erroneous charges for wetbar when hadn't used.
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Dallas
"Great location for Addison's July 4th celebration"
Very pleased with the staff and cleanliness of our room. The overall experience was well above expectations and the rate was a pleasant surprise as well.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Jon
Attended an event held at the hotel; knew I didn't want to drive home. The room was SO nice and bed so comfortable. I'd like to have a bed like it at home. My girlfriend and I both look forward to staying at the Intercontinental or another hotel in the same chain, again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Home away from home.."
First up the staff I must say greeted me as though I was a regular guest. The room was clean, room service was excellent and the beds are very comfortable. Thank you guys....
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Rawle
"Very good stay"
A great staff, especially valet men, bar tenders, front desk. Very good food and quick accurate room service. Nice outdoor pool. The hotel is lovely with beautiful floral arrangements in a very attractive lobby area. Only complaint was that maid service could have done a better job cleaning. The room was restocked and definitely bed made etc, but they neglected to clean the marbled topped area where the self coffee was ( sticky from sugar etc) and the bathroom tub area could have been better. But it was NOT filthy, just not cleaned that efficiently...Also ran out of toilet tissue, perhaps they should keep a spare somewhere in the bathroom. All in all A lovely experience.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Vickie
"Smelly shower cutain"
The hotel and room was very pretty aNd nice but the moldy smelly shower curtain ruined it for me. Not sure I'll stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Angela
"Addison"
Bar was understaffed for a Saturday!! We had pre dinner drinks, only one person working, it was a mess. Starbucks was also understaffed on Sun morning. Again only one person working at 8 am. Valet service was a disaster. They couldn't find keys one time, car the next time. When we returned on Sat at 9, it took 20 minutes to get to the front door to get our car parked. UNDERSTAFFED again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
C T
"Great except for the billing"
We live in town and were staying for the weekend while remodeling was done. We made the reservation knowing that we might not need the final night, which we explained at check in. The front desk assured us that this would not be a problem; just let them know when we knew for sure. We didn't end up staying the final night, and it has been more than two weeks now waiting and following up on the refund, which turned out to be way less than expected because of "early check out" fees that we were assured would be waived. The hotel is nice, but our only interaction related to service has been way more trouble than it should be.
2 night trip May 10, 2014
"Great for weddings"
Many different sizes facilities for wedding events. Can be convert to small events or big more than 500 people.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Jay
"Great hotel!"
Very nice place all in all. Nice rooms and comfortable stay.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Great location between Plano and Highland Park"
I was in Dallas for less than 24 hours and needed a hotel between Plano and Highland Park, where my meeting were. Very nice upscale hotel with nice rooms.
1 night business trip May 18, 2014
Don
"Classy Place"
Always fine accommodation and service. Great location for dinner choices and easy access.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Mark M
"Location was great"
We had no problems with the hotel, it was clean and very comfortable.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"For a conference"
This worked out well. The facilities themselves were nice. The pool was unfortunately closed. The internet connection was slow and this same opinion was shared with many of my peers at the conference. The hotel has a driver that can drive you to places for a fee. There is a park nearby for a walk or stroll. The exercise facility appeared adequate but unfortunately I did not have time to stay there. My room was near the elevator and so this was a little noisier than I was used to. Otherwise I was very comfortable there. The staff in the restaurant were very helpful. Overall the staff probably was the most impressive about the place.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Lori
"Need Air conditioning"
I used the valet service and I obviously annoyed the Valet, disturbing him of whatever he was doing. He was not polite or nice at all. The room was ok, but difficult to breath as it was so hot in the room. I could not sleep at all do to the heat and poor circulation of any air in the room.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Darron
The hotel is a nice property, some things dates, but overall well kept and clean - which is a compliment for such a large and heavily utilized space. The staff is excellent, from desk, to restaurant/bar to housekeeping, everyone was service oriented and taking care of their job. Pleased.
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Alan Brown
"Good and bad"
Room was great, some repair issues in lobby. (Restroom and automatic window shades). Windows were very dirty
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
becky
Comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Plenty of parking. Nice bar area. Common areas kept very cold.
4 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Solid Hotel Not too shabby"
Pretty good for the price and the hotel was centrally located!
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"It was better when it was the Omni"
Don't return late night if you want valet. I made it back to the hotel around 1am and the valet sign was out but after waiting 10 minutes I parked it myself. The gift shop doesn't take credit cards. I got the impression they just preferred you charge it to your room. The gift shop does take cash but the 2 times I went in they DIDN'T HAVE CHANGE. I had a total that came to just over $10 and i had tens and twenties. $10 wasn't enough and I wasn't about to give them a twenty which I got the impression is what they expected me to do.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Leslie
"Great Customer Service"
Everyone at the hotel, from the cleaning lady, the valet service, front desk, and servers, were exceptional. I had to call a couple of times, to ask questions, and they were very nice. I highly recommend the breakfast buffet, it is slightly high, but tastes impeccable, servers were always there if we needed anything.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
"The HVAC did not work!?"
I spent many nights in 4-star hotels in a year. This is my first experience to have room never warm up. Eventually I call the front desk and get staff to fix it. I was a surprised experience. Obviously, the hotel is lack of system to monitor the room comfort.
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
dennis
"Good Hotel/Good Location"
Our hotel stay was not as we had booked. Unfortunately, we booked two accessible rooms with two double beds in each. The booking was done through Expedia. Upon arrival, we were told those rooms weren't available and that we would be given accessible rooms with roll away beds. While we were able to make this work, this is not what we paid for and neither the hotel nor Expedia would compensate us. Due to this treatment, we will not stay there again, nor will we recommend it to our many friends who travel there.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Nice hotel. Not all that it advertises."
We were in Dallas for a move and really were looking forward to relaxing our muscle at the end of the day in a nice hot tub. Therefore, one of things I checked for was a hot tub, which InterContinental list that they have. When we arrived we were told the hot tub is closed during the winter. We would not have chosen this hotel had we known this ahead of time.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Poorly designed luxury hotel -"
Good internet. Breakfast and lunch satisfying Lighting in lobbies and working areas either too bright or insufficient. for working environment. Elevator waits excessive. Huge open areas and long long halls wasted much time. Expected more for the price paid. It should be a good hotel but strangely uncomfortable.
2 night trip Jan 20, 2014
Omar
"Business Trip"
Lobby under construction w temporary & inconvenient entrance. Bed was very uncomfortable and tub was slippery as a shower. In all a less than positive experience.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, amazing stay"
My husband and I chose this hotel out of the blue. We will definitely come back again for another getaway. It was our one first wedding anniversary and I was not expecting complementary champagne, strawberries, and a hand written note. The staff was spectacular, the bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast set up was second to none. Did not have time to make a spa appointment but is definitely on the list next time. Overall, it was an amazing weekend in a fabulous hotel. Will tell family and friends.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013
Erin
"Overall it was average"
Booked and prepaid for a king room. Arrived at hotel at 6:30pm and was told no king rooms available if I was willing to wait an hour I could get one. I can understand getting there at 3pm and being told this but 6:30 is unacceptable. The Intercontinental used to be a very nice hotel. It's dropped in service to just average.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Clint Harris
"Business conference"
The room was supurb, quiet and comfortable. The hotel is also lovely. It was frigid in Dallas with the ice storm. It was also frigid in the hotel conference areas. The cost of the buffet meals was a little pricy. Overall, it was a nice hotel for a conference. Fast elevators!
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
Ann
"Intercontinental Dallas a good choice"
Had a very nice experience and stay at the Intercontinental Dallas. Picked a very icy weekend but you wouldn't know it unless you ventured outside. Staff, restaurant, everything was top notch.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"Conference at this hotel, very convenient."
The food was excellent and the server was great. Portabella fries are scrumptious!
"perfect location"
the hotel was 1/2 way between my 2 sisters and perfect for shopping and restaurants. Breakfast buffet was on the high side, but the choices made the difference. Nothing was held over to the point of dried out! The staff in the hotel, bar, restaurant were just great! We will be back.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Just a short visit, but a great memory"
I was at the hotel overnight to attend a banquet. The hotel is gorgeous, the staff is very friendly and professional, and the rooms are very well appointed. As a light sleeper, the rooms are also very quiet which is huge for me. Another bonus, close to airport.
Tracey
"The suite is a MUST"
Upgraded to the suite with a massive balcony. Definitely worth it.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013