All hotels in Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States of America
350 S Northlake Blvd, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Nice hotel on the outskirts of a big town"
Nice clean room but the beds were double size. I think the rate was to much for double beds. Othrr than that I was a geat hotel
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
The lady in the front disk named Phi is rude. Treated me like I haven't been to a hotel in my life. Staff knock my door at 11am asking if I want to stay one more night, but the check out is supposed to be 12nn. I complained at the front disk and this rude lady named Phi told me that "All hotel do knock the doors if I don't have my do not disturb sign on" with her eyes rolling. Definitely a nonprofessional. I will never stay there again.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Jenelyn
"Pleasant stay"
It was a pleasant stay. Close to everything. We did not have a great view from our room but everything else met our needs. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Cathy
"Excellent!"
Excellent! Was upgraded when I mentioned it was my wedding night! Thank you!
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Liz
"Hotel was ok-Restaurant was amazing!"
The hotel was ok. The hotel service was good. The room was mostly clean, but the air didn't work right. Extremely small bathroom. Looked like the bottom towels had been there for some time because nobody may have used them so they were just putting new towels on the old ones. The main hallways seemed damp and humid (on the 4th floor away from any outside doorways). The best part of the stay was the restaurant...the food was truly amazing! I would possibly think about staying there again, but would probably look at another hotel.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Nice Getaway"
It was a quick trip but I liked the area it was cute clean and close to Orlando. Yet the only thing there was a hockey convention going on with a lot of loud kids. Other than that we enjoyed ourselves.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Edmond
"Outdated"
When we first arrived our rooms air conditioning was pretty loud, the front desk staff were very friendly and more than happy to change our room. The hotel itself is outdated, the bathroom ceiling in the shower you could tell there had been water damage at some point. There is quite a gap under the door to the room which makes it quite noisy when other guests are walking down the hall and talking. The room was very clean, staff was very friendly and beds comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Love this place"
This hotel is great. I keep coming back and will continue staying here. Great alternative to the clutter of hotels in the park area. Best bang for the buck!
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
"Hilton Altamonte Springs"
Nice hotel. Reasonably priced. Friendly staff. I recommended this hotel to one of my coworkers, for a trip next month.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Pat
"Nice & clean"
Staff was friendly and attentive. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. All at a very good price.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Pool needs help
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Debbie
"Pretty good"
Hotel was nice, comfy. The lobby is very nice and inviting. The room was clean and big. The bathroom was super outdated compared to the rest of the building. Price was fair for what you get. You normally can't go wrong with a hilton. Staff was nice but very little interaction so hard to really rate them on that... But super efficient which is great.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"100 % RECOMMEND"
This hotel was 5 + across the board. Staff were friendly, great location, free Breakfast. Spacious rooms, very clean. Will definitely stay again!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Very lovely and clean hotel. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I will certainly stay here again. A little further away from a UCF but price much lower than hotels near campus. Worth the drive
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Debbie
"Always a great stay!"
The lobby is very attractive for a meet and greet with friend, client, or any other occasion. The location is outside of downtown but only a short drive away. Location is in a nice quiet area and the rooms are very comfortable. This Hilton is ALWAYS a great stay!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Ricardo Berneus
"dissapointing"
Paid about 90$ for 2 double beds. Our view was of air conditioning units and a wall. You don't get a fridge in the room unless you pay 10$ for it. When the lower end hotel down the road is cheaper and it comes with a fridge. This hotel is seriously nothing special for being a "Hilton".
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Family Visit"
Booked a room here and it was great. Room was clean. Staff was very friendly. It was very convenient to local shops and my family. Very close to highway.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
The hotel was nice but the air conditioner in my room was so loud I could not go to sleep
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Very nice hotel. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Renee
"Needs an upgrade"
Lobby is nice - rooms are old.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
very good
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Mario L. Bladimirsquy
"In need of upgrade"
One has a certain expecation of a hotel with Hilton in the name and this loation fails to measure up. the rooms are noisy and in need of an upgrade.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Staff was very friendly throughout our stay. Any requests were answered Ina very timely manner.
Joan
"Beyond Pleasant!!"
I was extremely impressed with this hotel. The staff was so accommodating and friendly. The atmosphere was beyond pleasant. I enjoyed having my family stay here. The hotel is quite lovely and the rooms are spacious. Would definitely frequent again.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Mrs. Lee
"Wonderful hotel! Would book again!!!"
Overall our stay was great. When we got there someone was there to take our bags from the front desk to our room. We we're treated with such value. The hotel staff was great. Anything we asked for was provided in a timely manner. The only thing that may have been a bother was the loud A/C. Which sometimes when watching TV, would have to turn the volume up. So if you are a light sleeper, that maybe a bother for you. Didn't bother us at night, just during shows.
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Beautiful facility! Wish we could have stayed longer. One disappoinent was no mini fridge.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
The room was very nice. Comfy bed and pillows. The towels were wonderfully soft and plush. My only issue was noise. The A/C in the room was very loud. There were also very loud and rude guests congregating in the hallway throughout the night. Other than that it was a nice stay. Would definitely return.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
ana313
"Very good"
Everything was good
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Ricardo
"Quality Hotel at a reasonable price"
We were pleasantly surprised at the reasonableness of the room rate. And, while a little farther away from the amusements in Orlando proper, it was still close enough to get to Sea World/Disney in a reasonable amount of time and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. This would be a great choice for a place to stay to enjoy Orlando, yet not right in the hubbub of the flood of tourists in town.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Don
"I felt in love"
And you also as well will fall in love with the amaizing pillows that this hotel has. My best sleep time in a very long time.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Jose
"It was not what I expected from the Hilton brand."
It seemed that the hotel was being updated in places. The lobby was nice and the staff was very courteous at check in. I was excited to see a small shop that boasted Starbucks coffee, however the two times I stopped in during our stay, there was no one working the counter. Our room was not as nice as the one pictured in the advertisement, and I am guessing that was the reason for the great price. There's nothing like a little bait and switch. I will not stay at this hotel the next time I visit family in the Orlando area, and I recommend that unless you intend to pay for one of the more pricey rooms you find another place, too.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Jaime
"Nice and clean"
Very good hotel for the price, very clean, a little far away from Walt Disney World not bad if you are going to Unuversal Studios
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Rodney Hostos
"Very pleased"
This was my first hotels.com purchase. I was very pleased with the hotel. It was very nice and better than expected. The lady working check in wasn't very friendly & welcoming, but she wasn't rude so I can look past that. The stopper in the tub was broken & the tub looked a little old but overall the room was very clean and the beds were comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"It was nice and clean."
We had a group of teenagers in the room next to us that were very noisy at 1:00AM and I called the front desk asking them to send someone to their room to get them to quiet down. Then at 3:00AM I had to call again because of the noise. I had to call again at 3:30 AM and again at 4:10 AM before something was done. Needless to say we didn't get a good nights sleep.
Ron
"No more Hiltons"
We were just passing through Orlando and needed a place for four for one night. Room was small for the price and did not have a fridge. Went to our room and the toilet didn't work. They moved us to another room. At 2:00am the hotel staff booked someone else in our new room and those people were trying to get in to the room. When I notified the staff the next morning they were not overly friendly about the event. They gave us two free breakfast even though there were four in our party. The lobby was very nice but the room was no nicer than a cheaper hotel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Bryan
"Very good hotel!"
I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. In fact, this is not my first stay and will not be my last stay. I am an annual pass holder at Disney and will continue booking here for our weekend trips to visit Mickey.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
The staff was nice it was an old hotel needs renovation. That carpet in the room need to be replaced they had stains all over them and the bathrooms needed to be done over that hotel needs some work
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great location. Great value"
This hotel is in a beautiful and convenient location and very reasonably priced. You can quickly get to any part of Orlando easily via I-4 which is adjacent. Everything in the room and common areas seemed new and well maintained.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
JIM
"Fair Hotel but didn't live up to expectation"
The staff wasn't very friendly and the bed in room 219 wasn't comfortable.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Nelly
"Love the Hilton"
Very nice couldn't ask for better service and comfort away from.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Therese Woods
"Awesome"
When we arrived asked if they bad rooms available for check in before 3, the lady at the front desk was great asked if they had a rate to that of Expedia she said no, so we booked online a day reservation showed up immediately, then she upgraded us to a king bed as well, hate I can't remember her name but she was awesome ! Would stay again
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Pamela
"Comfortable and Convenient"
We made a trip to Orlando for our niece's graduation and booked this "40% off Mystery Hotel" for three nights - We were pleasantly surprised. For a Hilton, this was not the top of the line - It's an older Hilton, so some of the decor is a little dated, etc. - But the room was clean and and spacious and very comfortable. (The beds are amazing.) The location was right off the I-4 and close to a mall with many shops and restaurants. Hotel staff was nice and polite, and they have a GREAT gym with a sauna! If you're looking for the "four star hotel luxury experience" there might be better options, but at the rate we got we were very happy.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
K
"Nice hotel, but lacking conveniences"
I haven't stayed in a hotel in quite some time that didn't have a fridge or microwave. Found out you could get them both for extra charge after checking in. Nice hotel. Would stay again.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Jaime
"Great Stay!"
I was very satisfied with the hotel, service, and staff. Everyone was very cordial and helpful. It's in a perfect location for my needs and close enough drive to the attractions. Will definitely stay there again!!!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Carlos
"It was good but bell service horrible"
Room was very clean would stay again. Everything was great but the doorman or bell service was horrible
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE THIS PERFECT PLACE
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
"Perfect!!!"
Awesome experience! Very nice and clean hotel. I only stayed for one night, but I would most definitely go back, again!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Facility Needs Maintenance"
This hotel has been updated appearance-wise, but the A/C system needs a major overhaul. The system was so loud I woke up when it came on at night. I got a great price on Expedia, but I wish I'd stayed at Embassy or Homewood Suites.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
I will stay again. Dont expect too much from this hotel.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014