All hotels in Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States of America
350 S Northlake Blvd, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"A quick stop in Altamonte"
It was a short stay, as a member of our family passed. I The location was very convenient, room very clean, as well as the entire hotel areas. There was a huge event taking place the weekend we stayed and the hotel was not quiet. A member of your reception staff did us a favor and was nice enough to place us on the executive level 8. We think that anticipated step made our stay much more comfortable. Thank you.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Angie
"Nice facilities, pleasant and helpful staff."
Just spent the night here but the staff was courteous and helpful. Facilities were beautiful and very clean. The beds were comfortable and the pillows were wonderful. The bathroom was spacious and in good working order.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Nikki
"Affordable, clean, nice"
Very nice hotel and great staff. Would definitely stay again. Great location...close to all necessities but far enough from theme park traffic. Few downfalls: bed is too soft for those needing firmness, room had been smoked in despite the fact this is a smoke free facility (non-smokers can always tell)
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Enjyi
"Great as expected and always!"
I stay in this hotel all the time. I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. I have recommended it to my friends and they have had the same experience. Will be back soon.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Carlos
"Near Winter Park"
We were looking for a hotel in close proximity to Winter Park. We found it. The Hilton Altamonte Springs was perfect for our needs. It was clean, comfortable and served a good breakfast. The breakfast servers were understaffed and were running to serve everyone but they managed. We would recommend that there be someone to do the busing (clearing of tables). Other than that, we have no other recommendations.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Janet & Paul
"Nice restaurant!"
Nice restaurant!
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Hilton 1 night stay"
Great stay! Clean room, friendly service and a beautiful hotel. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Erica
"Compares nicely to Hampton Inn without breakfast"
We were in town visiting my son who lives nearby. If you need a nice room with good firm beds at a very competitive price, this Hilton is just fine. Nothing here to make you go out of your way, but If it's near where you need to be then it's perfect. On weekends there's a good breakfast buffet for $10. A la carte on weekdays. The lobby is spacious. Internet was fast. No fridge in rooms.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel within walking distance to everything!"
Although my room window opened to a brick wall and the HVAC units, the room itself was very comfortable. The ice machine did not work so I had to go to another floor for that but the vending machines were reasonably priced. The restaurant food was good and reasonably priced. The gym was clean and had a variety of equipment and a sauna which heated up quickly. Parking was plentiful and the hotel staff was very helpful. My thermostat was not working and it was changed within 15 mins.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Tish
"Very nice hotel"
Wondetful
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
This was our 2nd trip to this facility. I'd forgotten that on our previous visit, we needed extra towels and had a tough time getting them delivered. This time we received them immediately even though the hotel was booked to capacity. However, we were not able to operate the temperature controls in our room. It was either very cold or very warm. None of the room telephones worked and neither did the TV remote. After a our service technician was a no show, we figured out the remote and temperature gage ourselves.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"not happy with Altamont Springs"
Room heat very noisy. Shower curtain didn't fit, toilet..way to close to shower,paint chips in sink from pipe above which was rusty. I stayed in an Atlanta Hilton 2 weeks before. It was so great I tried it in Fl. Was not pleased with room and we were there for a funeral.
2 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
Jacqueline
"The area surrounding"
Our stay at the hotel was good. The location of the hotel was great for someone who is looking for things to do in the local area.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Good but could have been Better"
The King Suite corner room was nice and spacious. The A/C was loud when it would startup each time and then it would quiet down after a few minutes. There wasn't much sound deadening between my room and the one above me, could hear kids running around for several hours; at night things were silent so it wasn't a big deal - just something to keep in mind. The hotel staff were polite though there were issues preventing me from checking in until almost 5PM. Overall I was satisfied with my stay and I would consider staying there again on a future visit.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Ugh ..."
No complimentary breakfast , hotel bar had watered down drinks at a very expensive price . Children left unattended at computers at all times , when hotel staff was made aware they did nothing . Room never cleaned during entire stay . Will not be returning and thats a shame considering I am a Hilton Honors member
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"A good choice"
Good price, nice room, no complaints.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Evan
"When you are looking for a good night's sleep?"
Hope for a good night's sleep before flying back to UK. Checked in and was offered complementary breakfast, When they realised we had booked through Expedia, the breakfast was cancelled and we were offered a free bottle of water. From then on I got the feeling we were somehow being side-lined as less deserving customers. The third floor room had an air handling fan below the window which I could hear when I lay in bed trying to get some sleep. However I did fall asleep eventually. I was too tired to face the hassle of changing rooms at 11 pm. The excellent outdoor swimming pool was unused so I had the pleasure of the large pool all to myself. In the cold water it was best to swim fast and I almost got used to the sound of the freeway next door. The swim helped me sleep more than the alleged quietness of the room.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"a relaxing stay for business and pleasure"
we were there for business and when we asked for a late check out ,were able to check out at 1PM. Also were upgraded to the 7th floor. Thank you,
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
christine
Absolutely love this hotel. Been here twice and will always come back!
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice hotel on the outskirts of a big town"
Nice clean room but the beds were double size. I think the rate was to much for double beds. Othrr than that I was a geat hotel
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
The lady in the front disk named Phi is rude. Treated me like I haven't been to a hotel in my life. Staff knock my door at 11am asking if I want to stay one more night, but the check out is supposed to be 12nn. I complained at the front disk and this rude lady named Phi told me that "All hotel do knock the doors if I don't have my do not disturb sign on" with her eyes rolling. Definitely a nonprofessional. I will never stay there again.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Jenelyn
"Pleasant stay"
It was a pleasant stay. Close to everything. We did not have a great view from our room but everything else met our needs. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Cathy
"Excellent!"
Excellent! Was upgraded when I mentioned it was my wedding night! Thank you!
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Liz
"Hotel was ok-Restaurant was amazing!"
The hotel was ok. The hotel service was good. The room was mostly clean, but the air didn't work right. Extremely small bathroom. Looked like the bottom towels had been there for some time because nobody may have used them so they were just putting new towels on the old ones. The main hallways seemed damp and humid (on the 4th floor away from any outside doorways). The best part of the stay was the restaurant...the food was truly amazing! I would possibly think about staying there again, but would probably look at another hotel.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Nice Getaway"
It was a quick trip but I liked the area it was cute clean and close to Orlando. Yet the only thing there was a hockey convention going on with a lot of loud kids. Other than that we enjoyed ourselves.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Edmond
"Outdated"
When we first arrived our rooms air conditioning was pretty loud, the front desk staff were very friendly and more than happy to change our room. The hotel itself is outdated, the bathroom ceiling in the shower you could tell there had been water damage at some point. There is quite a gap under the door to the room which makes it quite noisy when other guests are walking down the hall and talking. The room was very clean, staff was very friendly and beds comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Love this place"
This hotel is great. I keep coming back and will continue staying here. Great alternative to the clutter of hotels in the park area. Best bang for the buck!
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
"Hilton Altamonte Springs"
Nice hotel. Reasonably priced. Friendly staff. I recommended this hotel to one of my coworkers, for a trip next month.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Pat
"Nice & clean"
Staff was friendly and attentive. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. All at a very good price.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Pool needs help
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Debbie
"Pretty good"
Hotel was nice, comfy. The lobby is very nice and inviting. The room was clean and big. The bathroom was super outdated compared to the rest of the building. Price was fair for what you get. You normally can't go wrong with a hilton. Staff was nice but very little interaction so hard to really rate them on that... But super efficient which is great.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"100 % RECOMMEND"
This hotel was 5 + across the board. Staff were friendly, great location, free Breakfast. Spacious rooms, very clean. Will definitely stay again!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Very lovely and clean hotel. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I will certainly stay here again. A little further away from a UCF but price much lower than hotels near campus. Worth the drive
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Debbie
"Always a great stay!"
The lobby is very attractive for a meet and greet with friend, client, or any other occasion. The location is outside of downtown but only a short drive away. Location is in a nice quiet area and the rooms are very comfortable. This Hilton is ALWAYS a great stay!!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Ricardo Berneus
"dissapointing"
Paid about 90$ for 2 double beds. Our view was of air conditioning units and a wall. You don't get a fridge in the room unless you pay 10$ for it. When the lower end hotel down the road is cheaper and it comes with a fridge. This hotel is seriously nothing special for being a "Hilton".
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Family Visit"
Booked a room here and it was great. Room was clean. Staff was very friendly. It was very convenient to local shops and my family. Very close to highway.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
The hotel was nice but the air conditioner in my room was so loud I could not go to sleep
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Very nice hotel. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Renee
"Needs an upgrade"
Lobby is nice - rooms are old.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
very good
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Mario L. Bladimirsquy
"In need of upgrade"
One has a certain expecation of a hotel with Hilton in the name and this loation fails to measure up. the rooms are noisy and in need of an upgrade.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Staff was very friendly throughout our stay. Any requests were answered Ina very timely manner.
Joan
"Beyond Pleasant!!"
I was extremely impressed with this hotel. The staff was so accommodating and friendly. The atmosphere was beyond pleasant. I enjoyed having my family stay here. The hotel is quite lovely and the rooms are spacious. Would definitely frequent again.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Mrs. Lee
"Wonderful hotel! Would book again!!!"
Overall our stay was great. When we got there someone was there to take our bags from the front desk to our room. We we're treated with such value. The hotel staff was great. Anything we asked for was provided in a timely manner. The only thing that may have been a bother was the loud A/C. Which sometimes when watching TV, would have to turn the volume up. So if you are a light sleeper, that maybe a bother for you. Didn't bother us at night, just during shows.
4 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Beautiful facility! Wish we could have stayed longer. One disappoinent was no mini fridge.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
The room was very nice. Comfy bed and pillows. The towels were wonderfully soft and plush. My only issue was noise. The A/C in the room was very loud. There were also very loud and rude guests congregating in the hallway throughout the night. Other than that it was a nice stay. Would definitely return.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
ana313
"Very good"
Everything was good
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Ricardo
"Quality Hotel at a reasonable price"
We were pleasantly surprised at the reasonableness of the room rate. And, while a little farther away from the amusements in Orlando proper, it was still close enough to get to Sea World/Disney in a reasonable amount of time and there are plenty of restaurants nearby. This would be a great choice for a place to stay to enjoy Orlando, yet not right in the hubbub of the flood of tourists in town.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Don
"I felt in love"
And you also as well will fall in love with the amaizing pillows that this hotel has. My best sleep time in a very long time.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014