All hotels in Overland Park, Kansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10100 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS, 66210, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Great location to restaurants"
Excellent property. Great restaurant with top notch breakfast buffet. Friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
glenn
"Doubletree stay"
We always use the Doubletree when we travel to KC. Although it is getting a little dated it is still the best solution for us. Location is perfect for access to Overland Park.
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014
Amelia
"Close to interstate but quiet and restfull"
Updated, clean, comfortable. Pleasant staff at the desk (my only interaction). Quiet floor, no problems
"Quick Stop"
I love the warm chocolate cookies and a good nights sleep!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Nice Stay"
Was here for a short overnight stay. Quiet, comfortable and clean. Issue with internet booking was resolved before I showed up by staff, much appreciated.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
"Overrated"
Trip started poorly with them having computer problems that slowed registration process down. The room was nothing spectacular and the heating controls did not seem to work.The Wi-Fi worked only sporadically. Certainly not worth the price.
2 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"Not Overly Happy"
The internet had a seperate charge and we did not have a remote, called the front desk for the remote and left, came back no remote. Room seem bare like it was missing furniture. Not sure if I would return.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Cary
"Double tree overland park, ks"
The only part of our trip that was a little frustrating, was that they held a $50 incidental fee for four days after the stay
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Super Place to Stay"
Everyone on staff was very friendly & pleasant, the place was clean & spotless, had a fantastic breakfast the next morning, and very much enjoyed the fire pit in the evening. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone staying in the Kansas City area.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Ponch
"Sleeping on the pullout."
All Kansas City area hotels were Booked solid and had to accept a conf. Room with a couch bed. Couch bed was horrible. But it was a little better than sleeping in the gutter but not much. Staff at Doubletree were excellent as was the cookies.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice hotel in Overland Park"
Close to many attractions, clean room, nice staff! I would recommend to others.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
scott
"Wonderful staff"
All of the staff were very helpful and I loved their positive vibes. It was a great way to start our morning!
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Jenny
"Great place"
nothing to complain about especially those cookies
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Brandon
"Terrific"
Great Stay helpful staff best breakfast
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Convenient for the things we wanted to do."
Everything was fine. We went for a nephew's wedding and it was close to the ceremony, reception and dance. The only negative was that a bomb threat in the parking lot had been called in. Some members of our family had to park a block away and one member who lived nearby had to get get a room because they would not let him leave. I felt they should have given him a break on his room rate,
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Smelled like dogs and cats had a urine party"
Stunk horribly like urine, No offer for refund or discount.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Aaron
"Average"
No save deposit box,no smoking rooms,courtesy coffee in the lounge is sold for 3$$$,good hotels dont do that.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Jamal
"sufficient"
It wasn't worth the expense.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
We were moved to the Double Tree by hotel.com for some unknown reason. We were judging the American Royal BBQ contest and were booked somewhere closer, but it turned out to be a great location. There was easy access to the American Royal facility at Kemper Arena via the freeway system. The room was very nice and had a great view. The facilities were in great shape. A very recommended venue.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Needs updating"
Our stay was okay. For the price and reputation of Double Tree hotels we were not too impressed. Hotel is in need of updating. One of our rooms smelled musty. Bathrooms were fairly clean. Beds were comfortable. Only chose this location because no other hotels near an event we attended were available. Must pay more for WIFI whereas most hotels are free. Better off choosing Hampton Inn.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Our stay was great!! Hotel staff were wonderful, helpful and friendly. Close by for the reunion events that we were attending .
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Nice for a work trip"
I stayed for a work trip. The location was great for my needs. The hotel has a nice gym and bar with a very friendly bar staff. I would stay again!
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
"Didn't Honor Hotels.com reservation"
Hotels will NEVER tell you that they give preference to reservations made through their website, but we know that it's the truth. I use Hotels.com because it's easy to keep track of all of my upcoming reservations. When I arrived, I wasn't given a real room. I was given a conference type room with a sofa bed instead of a real bed. I arrived about 8pm.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Ginny
"Just okay"
Its an older hotel so the rooms are not as large. We asked for our luggage to be moved to our new room since it wasnt reafy yet and we were leaving for a baseball game. We came back they said the luggage was in the room...it wasnt...had to go down and get it from them. The sink had water coming up in it from the room next to us. It stunk really bad. Probably will not stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Barb
"Conference facility"
maintenance never did fix the remote control, but other than that it was a nice stay
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"IT WAS OK BUT NOT WHAT I EXPECTED"
I usually LOVE DoubleTree however this location wasn't what I'm normally use to. The location was centrally located for what we needed. The room they we were assigned was clean however it seemed a little dated. The wallpaper was peeling off the wall in the hallway and near the ceiling over the bed. The bathroom tub was clogged and slowly drained. The door have a wide gap underneath so I could hear the elevator. When I asked the front desk about the large space underneath the door they stated all the doors have that so that they are able to slide invoices, newspapers, etc into the rooms without disturbing the guests. They sent someone to unclog the tub but it didn't work so I asked to be moved to another room. The 2nd room was better. The staff was REALLY nice and understanding.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Shalona
"conveniently located for tourist sights"
Really enjoyed the hospitality of hotel staff. Rooms clean and very comfortable. Plus, very quite. I did not hear noises in the hallways such as housekeeping carts or talking. I will look forward to staying again.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Ken Gullett
"Always a wonderful experience"
Was great. Just one night stay for a shopping trip. Hotel nice, but just needs some facets of rooms updated.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"great get away,cleanand good staff"
the staff made the stay great, rooms was very clean.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice and convenient!"
Price was excellent with just a short drive to the outlet mall and 70 highway. Hotel was very clean, room was clean and very nice. Staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Will stay again!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Janice
"OP"
Bathroom tile in the shower wasn't clean. Dirt or mold in the grout. Cookies were good. Our room was quiet, didn't hear a lot of outside noise.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Very nice and comfy room!!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Jay
"One of the worst rooms"
My husband and I stayed at the Doubletree for our wedding night 20 years ago and we loved it, so we decided to go back again for our anniversary. Very disappointed! I believe we got one of the worst rooms in the hotel. No vanity in the restroom, or closet to hang our clothes. The furniture was very outdated and there we're rips in the bed skirt. We will not return to the Doubletree hotel!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
AA
"Great place!"
Our stay at the Double Tree was great. Pay the extra $5 for the breakfast, it was terrific! Try to get a room away from the elevators, they are very noisy and the elevator traffic is heavy and lasts until the early morning hours.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"American girl Doll store"
The second night we experienced the worst and loudest neighbors next door that I have ever seen or heard. Called front desk twice and finally got to sleep at 4 am. Loud and no respect at all. Wish they would have gotten quiet much earlier!
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Brady Walker
"Nio "dorm" fridge, no food delivery options"
This is the first hotel I've been to that doesn't offer a small room fridge for the guest to keep their drink cold etc. They also didn't have any selection of menus from nearby eateries so a traveler that arrives late could easily order a delivery. After going down to the front desk to get the only delivery menu for a pizza place they had, then the delivery guy couldn't go upstairs to deliver (hotel policy), and he also had no bag which made taking the food upstairs quite awkward. When I requested a later check-out, even though I was willing to pay a fee for that and the hotel wasn't full, they couldn't offer more than half-hour. For those who care, this is also a "no guns allowed" hotel, which made me feel also quite unsafe. On the plus side, the bed and pillows were quite comfortable and room was reasonably clean. Breakfast was also good.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Highest rating Ill give"
Highest rating I will give after having drunks up half the night on both sides for 2 consective nights. When this was brought to Mgmts attention 5 stars! 24/7 gym 5, breakfest 5, Surrounded by obnoxious drunks and unattended children running 0 = totals 4.20 Overall
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"It was Good"
Good for what I needed
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
E
"Hotel Smell"
The hotel smells musty. I have never stayed at aHilton that charges for internet.
2 night trip Jul 29, 2014
M. Charles
Very friendly staff and clean hotel. Breakfast buffet was wonderful! Would stay here again. Close by corporate woods walking trail good for people wanting to get outdoors.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
stephanie
"Not what we expected"
Very outdated. No snack machines. Bedding was very used looking. Carpet felt dirty. We stayed at a Hilton in Omaha last weekend was only $20 more and crisp sheets fresh smell!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Peggy
"Hawthorne Suites was better"
this is a beautiful hotel however they charge you $15 for refrigerator to be in your room. You also must request a microwave to be brought to your room if you need it. They also charge $15 for breakfast. and plus the hot tub and pool had to be refurbished so it was a non working but they did shuttle to Embassy Suites to swim.Hawthorn Suites was better becausethe hot tubs work the breakfast was free there is a microwave and refrigerator in the room plus its cheaper and the rooms are nice. I will never stay at Doubletree again.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
adella
"Nice enough"
Great service but a little outdated. Pool was closed but you didn't find out until check in. No free breakfast and they want to charge for internet after two devices....at this price both should be free. Lots of other options in this area as well.
GW
They made homemade sticky buns and I Brought them to the Buy Buy Baby Store I Trained!!! They were a HUGE HIT!!!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Cathy
"Will not return!!"
This was by far the worst hotel experience I have had. We arrived around 3:15 (check in is at 3), we had to wait for a room. Around 4, we finally got checked in. The only reason we chose this hotel was because on hotels.com it said it had a pool and complimentary breakfast. The pool was under construction and the breakfast was not complimentary. After tweeting how dissatisfied I was, the manager called and offered breakfast. The restaurant did not open until 5pm. The service was terrible. The food was definitely NOT worth the price! DON'T GET THE TURKEY BURGER! We went back to our room for the night because there was nothing to do and ended up leaving around 8:30pm because we just had a bad vibe. I will not book a DoubleTree again.
Rori
"Would book it again"
Great hotel in a good location easy access and friendly staff. Fabulous Italian restraunt half a block away. Great walking trail nearby in which we saw deer on our last stay here. Rates were very reasonable and the warm chocolate chip with walnuts cookies were the icing in the cookie.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Not up to DT standards"
Room needed maintenance. Pool was closed without prior warning
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great weekend"
Overall stay was great at this hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Bed was so awesome I didn't want to wake up. Only issue I saw was the drain in the shower was kind of slow and I had water up to my ankles while taking a shower.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Travis
"The pool was broken"
I was disappointed that the pool was closed and the staff would not tell anyone why. I was also disappointed with the misleading information when booking my room. I thought I was going to receive a 2 queen bed room with a sofa bed. Instead I just got a 2 queen bed room. Also breakfast was not complimentary which was also misleading. It was also very expensive at the bar and lounge.
"This hotel is horrible"
When I checked in the staff was rude, he did not have the time to welcome us to the hotel and did not inform us the pool was of limits or where our room was located. The room was a disappointment from the time we opened the door which only worked half the time. There was no mini fridge or microwave and only two towels in a room for 4 people.Staff accused us of violating city ordnance by bringing beer in to the hotel patio which I purchased from their bar for $15 for two beers. I held the room with a credit card but told the clerk I want to pay in cash but they charge the card instead and told us "maybe next time"
Other trip Aug 5, 2014