All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
15747 John F Kennedy Blvd, Houston, TX, 77032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"No complaints"
Hotel was amazing. Checked in and out with ease. No problems. Room was clean. Bed was very comfortable. Location is awesome. Loved our stay. Will be booking with them again. A++++
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
michelle
"No Complaints"
Stayed for 2 days, exactly what I was looking for! Clean and Comfortable! All employees were professional and accommodating.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
"Not on par with most DoubleTree properties"
I was on a short layover after a long flight. I waited nearly an hour for the hotel shuttle to pick me up at the airport. The front desk staff was made aware of my complaint and did all they could to make me feel better. I frequently stay at Doubletree Hotels. Based upon quality and comfort, I would rank this location in the bottom 20%.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Ron
"Wedding Night"
We stayed at the hotel the night of our wedding. We left the hotel the next morning and took a flight to Mazatlan Mexico. When we return we were unpacking our luggage and noticed that we live our garment bag with our wedding clothes in the hotel. We called the hotel and everything we left was still there. That does not happen all the time thank you for you and your honeys employees.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Shritta
"Defiantly recommend"
Loved it, relaxing at the pool and great staff
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Bertha
"Don't plan on good service at the bar!!"
I have stayed here before and had a great experience. This past stay, I selected the hotel for the bar/restaraunt. I had the worst service ever at the bar this time. First, my waiter (guy with a beard) took orders from two tables that came in after me. Once he brought me my drink order, he disappeared! One of the tables that came in after me recieved their drinks, appetizers and meal before he ever came back to check on me. After roughly 30 minutes, he finally came back. My drink had been empty for 15 minutes and I still had not been provided a menu. I asked for my check, cashed out and left. There are less expensive hotels. I picked the Double Tree for the convenience of the restaraunt and bar. I will not make that mistake again.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Fun but bar closed early. We came in during open hours but they had already shut down
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good stay"
Easy and comfortable
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
CHEE SIONG
"Stayed there about 20 years ago."
Stayed there about 20 years ago. They have updated over the years and you would never know this property is as old as it is.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Valorien J
"Poor Hilton honor room....."
The room certainly needed an upgrade. Carpets were snagged and had runs in them. Curtains had food on them. Furniture is very old,scratched,worn out
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great time!"
Great! No problems and lived the restaurant and bar. Pillows could have been better. Will stay again.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Rebecca
Great room. Clean and friendly. Coffee area was only open in the morning so if your a coffee drinker make sure you get coffee in the morning because there's no coffee during the day. Restaurant is open but you can't take the coffee with you.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Getaway weekend"
Very relaxing, very friendly staff!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Tonya
"Decent Airport Hotel"
The hotel is fine for a quick overnight stay at IAH. It is close to the airport and they have a restaurant and bar which were the main reasons we stayed there. The beds need replacing but otherwise the room was fine and clean. The rate is low so you can't have high expectations.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Girls conference weekend"
The lighting was too dull. At certain times of the day the microwave keys could not be seen clearly . The area near the entrance and microwave needs more light. Even the bathroom lights were dull. Maintenance said there was nothing he could do. Thanks
3 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Ella
"Comfortable and Clean with Cookies!"
The staff was friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. It was perfect for an overnight at the airport. The warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies they gave us at the front desk were delicious!
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Wendy
"Family togetherness"
Was in town for family get together. Just needed a place to get away and sleep after too much family togetherness. The hotel served its purpose. I didn't use any of the services other than the hotel check in/out. They were OK.I didn't even hear the planes flying into IAH. I hit the bed and was out till morning. Bed was comfy. Towels were soft. I had a good nights sleep and left early.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"It was good"
I really enjoyed my stay but I did find some hair in the bathroom that was not mine as well as the ceilings were dusty. Everything else was great
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
"Overnight at Bush International"
Needed an overnight near the airport. Great cookies on arrival. Bed very comfortable with assorted firmness pillows. Just a nice place and clean.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Russell
"47th Wedding Anniversary"
the bed was comfortable and we slept peaceable! We just loved our acommondation!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Bobbyd
"Air port hotels."
Nice staff. Sally in the bar was excellent. The bathroom did not have enough light which made it difficult to apply make-up.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Staff was nice and bartender in restaurant during the night shift on the 10th did a great job considering that the place looked understaffed, dirty tables everywhere not his fault considering he was the only waiter taking care of all the guests. Again he did a great job. The food is good comfort casual better then usual for hotel food. The pillows are very uncomfortable but I guess for 260.00 a night this is what you get. If you want more comfort pay a little more for a nicer room. Room service coffee was served cold when it arrived at 7:00 am and no ketchup for potatoes. It was too late to ask for them to correct mistake because we needed to fly out.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Donald
"Highly recommend"
Last minute booking due to flight changes, van pick up was quick and frequent. Room was quite large and comfortable. Barbara at front desk was fast and friendly. Highly recommend this hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Good Stay...comfortable."
It was a nice hotel. They have great amenities and friendly staff. The toilet didn't flush completely and you couldn't change the input on the TV. The bed was amazing though. So comfortable.
4 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Consistently good"
Always stay at the Doubletree.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"No Cookies"
I was only at the hotel from 8pm to 4am. I did order room service, the food came quickly and was good. However, I didn't get any the famous doubletree cookies, that was disappointing.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Kareene
"Charging for internet access, really???"
Although the hotel is dated and a bit tired, the price was fair. My real complaint was that the hotel charged for internet access. This hotel is not a destination but strictly for business travelers. Why charge extra for access? Instead make it part of the price. Also due to the location there was no option for eating other than the hotel. Our server was anything but friendly.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nite before and after cruise out of houston"
Everyone was very helpful. Would stay again!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"stopover"
About what one would expect from an airport hotel. Room was clean and well furnished. Restaurant was basic.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
T.
"IAH Overnight"
Spending a night at IAH? The Double Tree is nice hotel for your overnight. Friendly staff, convenient airport shuttle, and cookies compliment a clean, comfortable room. Didn't arrive early enough to try the restaurant/lounge or use the fitness center and left early the next morning. Call the hotel after you collect your checked luggage and the shuttle will be there in about 15 minutes. Shuttle leaves for the airport every half hour.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"24 hours in Houston"
Stayed at the Doubletree because of convenience to airport. needed room for a meeting and staff upgraded me to suite with a conference table--very reasonable, $30. Problems with heat in bedroom. But, was given a space heater so not a problem. Needed about 10 photo copies. Brought them to front desk and they gladly copied them and did even charge me. Impressive.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Karl
The Bellman was the best we have encountered lately.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Delivers on the Brand"
Its going through renovation... so the condition is in transition to 5 from 3. Great place to stay in Mcallan....
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Very nice hotel with friendly staff."
Clean, comfortable, and well laid out. No problems with WiFi. Good drinks at the bar.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Very nice experience. Will diffinately go back."
Great breakfast. The rooms are very clean and they have a very nice exercise area.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"convenient to IAH airport"
Great hotel.. highly recommend close to airport good food
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Babe
"Very nice."
Stayed overnight for a morning flight. Very comfortable. I stayed at your Chicago Doubletree and San Diego before. Very nice.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Eileen
"One night layover to make flight connection"
Nice enough hotel. Front desk staff was very competent and helpful. Airport van: 1. Not clear when we realized the purchase that you should call to get picked up. 2. We called and it still took almost and hour. Mitigating factors: it was rush hour, and they were picking up a lot of people, and front desk does actually contact the drivers to find out where they are and gives feedback. Room Desk: No plug available for recharging my computer, had to unplug desk lamp. So worked in the dark! Business center: Excellent equipment, unfortunately the two key things I needed did not work: The software pack which is there to protect the computers from infections, etc., inexplicably does not allow you to open pdf files, which is EXACTLY what I needed to do. Front desk to the rescue. Then, over to the copier scanner to scan the now-signed PDF document..... lovely piece of equipment, super fast scanning, easy to use interface, all the right feedback (scanning, processing, sending.....) but never got the scanned document in my email. Try again.... again...... Front desk to the rescue. So much for the business center, next time just go directly to the front desk. Aside from that, the hotel is pleasant, convenience store around the corner, airport at 10 minutes, bed was very comfortable, airport van back to airport working just fine.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Alex
"Good option close to the airport"
Great hotel very close to the airport, the only bad thing is that the WIFI internet is not included and is quite expensive.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Abelardo
"Great location if you need to go to airnurseport"
Shuttle service wonderful. I to take grandson to airport and I called do they picked me up. Well worth the stay for this convenience. Will use this service again. Bed was comfortable and the food at the restaurant was also good. Convenient convenient!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
linda
"noticable older hotel"
the hotel is a older hotel. the room had a couple of large cracks in the walls. its close to the airport though.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Great location for travellers. I don't think anyone should charge for internet these days:)
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Very Bad experience"
AT the time of booking through hotel.com it was showing Wifi and breakfast is complementary . But when I came to know from front desk it not like that, nothing is complementary. So please don't stay in this hotel in future.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Devender
"Warm and Pleasant"
An amazing stay with wonderful staff. The room are large and update to meet our traveling need home away from home.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Doc J
"Good Price"
Hotel was quiet for being by the airport. Staff was nice. Hotel is getting a little dated but still in good condition and the price for the location was very good
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
G Babe
"A nice convenient hotel"
Hotel is very very convenient next to the airport and the shuttle is very convenient. If you don't have a car, not much to do around the hotel in a walking distance but the hotel has a nice lobby and a restaurant/bar with a few billiards/pool tables. I's a cozy bar. Rooms are nice - bathroom furniture a little dated - but very clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Levent Hatay Danismanlik
"Very nice location, right next to the airport"
A good hotel right next to IAH, OK hotel checkin staff but very nice check out staff, so I gave a 4 on the hotel staff.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Wei
Nice hotel but I didn't expect the airplane noise.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Pleasing hotel, very convenient to the airport."
It is very convenient to the airport, and reasonably priced. The Expedia reservation confirmation said it had free internet, but they wanted to charge me for the internet when I checked in.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
RH
"Close to iah"
Late check-in but greeted with smiles & Doubletree famous chocolate chip cookies. Convenient room location for early departure to airport & shuttle convenience. Doubletree makes traveling less of a hassle and stress levels under control. Doubletree is my first choice when an overnighter is required.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014