All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
15747 John F Kennedy Blvd, Houston, TX, 77032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
    Great amenities
    Regular internet service
"Thnaksgiving"
Very nice hotel , lose to the airport
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Betty
Outstanding
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Oleg
"LC traveller"
Good place to stay.
3 night business trip Dec 28, 2015
Hotel parking lot can be used as GlobalParking spot for the airport.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Beds and Pillows Lacking"
basic airport hotel, used to be much nicer - its not bad but its getting run down. Beds were really old and pillows too. If beds, linens and pillows replaced I'd have scored higher. Always a decent place to stay when flights cancelled in Houston.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2015
Stayed one night.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2015
it was only a stay for airport, but area is not attractive nor the breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Jenny
Had a wonderful stay. Only complaint is there was not enough front desk agents to assist. Most of the time only one.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2015
Gina
"Satisfied customer"
Smooth service and comfortable, clean room
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Emilia
"Airport convenience"
Had a very early morning flight and they ran the shuttle earlier than usual for me. Easy on and off the beltway. Will stay again.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
Bradley
We lost out conection, this was an excellent option near the airport, with free airport shuttle.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Nicole
"Stay"
Great stay for overnight
1 night trip Oct 27, 2015
Gartrell
"Overnight stay"
Our stay was a layover on our way to Hawaii Great location, smiling, helpful staff, handsome property, Clean comfortable room--- could not have asked for more.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
judith
"Good Stay"
The shuttle drivers are very kind and offer you all they can do to get you where you are going. I checked In and I had to deliver a rental car, hotel service driver offer me to pick me up at the rental place, instead of making all tour round to the airport.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Franz
"Comfortable"
We stayed here overnight between flights and it was great. Very comfortable room, friendly and helpful staff, and quick, free shuttle to and from the airport. I chose this hotel mainly because they have a restaurant and bar and we didn't want to have to wander around on Airport Way to find food. Restaurant was decent but not fantastic, (not that we were expecting a lot from a hotel restaurant). Overall a great place for a quick stay. And the warm cookies at check-in were a bonus!
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Just a stay"
The room has light construction that had not been properly done.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Anh
"Houston IAH Stay"
No Complaints. Hotel provided airport shuttle at 04:00 AM as promised
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"good customer service!"
Excellent hotel and service at a good price, will go back for sure!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2015
siobhan
short but very comfortable
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
"Nice place to stay at IAH"
We had an unplanned stay due to flight issues. We have stayed here before and have found the hotel to be quite satisfactory. The staff is friendly and helpful. We were particularly grateful for the good shuttle service. Clean and comfortable. Like most older hotels, the rooms could use a few more electrical connections for recharging phones, etc.
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Timothy
"Airport bound"
Carlos provided wonderful customer service, from the time he picked me up at the airport and dropped myself and friends off, at the airport. All staff were professional and polite. Will stay at Double Tree on my next visit to Houston Airport Area. Thank you for All the Service Received by All....The cookie was a great treat-waiting for dinner.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
M,L.
Very helpful staff. Shuttled us to the holidayinn down the road for our daily business meeting. The complimentary cookies were amazing!
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
"No complaints"
Hotel was amazing. Checked in and out with ease. No problems. Room was clean. Bed was very comfortable. Location is awesome. Loved our stay. Will be booking with them again. A++++
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
michelle
"No Complaints"
Stayed for 2 days, exactly what I was looking for! Clean and Comfortable! All employees were professional and accommodating.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
"Not on par with most DoubleTree properties"
I was on a short layover after a long flight. I waited nearly an hour for the hotel shuttle to pick me up at the airport. The front desk staff was made aware of my complaint and did all they could to make me feel better. I frequently stay at Doubletree Hotels. Based upon quality and comfort, I would rank this location in the bottom 20%.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Ron
"Wedding Night"
We stayed at the hotel the night of our wedding. We left the hotel the next morning and took a flight to Mazatlan Mexico. When we return we were unpacking our luggage and noticed that we live our garment bag with our wedding clothes in the hotel. We called the hotel and everything we left was still there. That does not happen all the time thank you for you and your honeys employees.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Shritta
"Defiantly recommend"
Loved it, relaxing at the pool and great staff
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Bertha
"Don't plan on good service at the bar!!"
I have stayed here before and had a great experience. This past stay, I selected the hotel for the bar/restaraunt. I had the worst service ever at the bar this time. First, my waiter (guy with a beard) took orders from two tables that came in after me. Once he brought me my drink order, he disappeared! One of the tables that came in after me recieved their drinks, appetizers and meal before he ever came back to check on me. After roughly 30 minutes, he finally came back. My drink had been empty for 15 minutes and I still had not been provided a menu. I asked for my check, cashed out and left. There are less expensive hotels. I picked the Double Tree for the convenience of the restaraunt and bar. I will not make that mistake again.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Fun but bar closed early. We came in during open hours but they had already shut down
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good stay"
Easy and comfortable
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
CHEE SIONG
"close to airport"
Bed was like a large trampoline that caved in middle. (flat spring). Even the bellboy agreed at front desk area! Guess it's known about this hotel? Otherwise, it was fine. Baths are TINY but good water pressure.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
KC
"Stayed there about 20 years ago."
Stayed there about 20 years ago. They have updated over the years and you would never know this property is as old as it is.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Valorien J
"Poor Hilton honor room....."
The room certainly needed an upgrade. Carpets were snagged and had runs in them. Curtains had food on them. Furniture is very old,scratched,worn out
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great time!"
Great! No problems and lived the restaurant and bar. Pillows could have been better. Will stay again.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Rebecca
Great room. Clean and friendly. Coffee area was only open in the morning so if your a coffee drinker make sure you get coffee in the morning because there's no coffee during the day. Restaurant is open but you can't take the coffee with you.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Getaway weekend"
Very relaxing, very friendly staff!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Tonya
"Decent Airport Hotel"
The hotel is fine for a quick overnight stay at IAH. It is close to the airport and they have a restaurant and bar which were the main reasons we stayed there. The beds need replacing but otherwise the room was fine and clean. The rate is low so you can't have high expectations.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Girls conference weekend"
The lighting was too dull. At certain times of the day the microwave keys could not be seen clearly . The area near the entrance and microwave needs more light. Even the bathroom lights were dull. Maintenance said there was nothing he could do. Thanks
3 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Ella
"Comfortable and Clean with Cookies!"
The staff was friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. It was perfect for an overnight at the airport. The warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies they gave us at the front desk were delicious!
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Wendy
"Family togetherness"
Was in town for family get together. Just needed a place to get away and sleep after too much family togetherness. The hotel served its purpose. I didn't use any of the services other than the hotel check in/out. They were OK.I didn't even hear the planes flying into IAH. I hit the bed and was out till morning. Bed was comfy. Towels were soft. I had a good nights sleep and left early.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"It was good"
I really enjoyed my stay but I did find some hair in the bathroom that was not mine as well as the ceilings were dusty. Everything else was great
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
"Overnight at Bush International"
Needed an overnight near the airport. Great cookies on arrival. Bed very comfortable with assorted firmness pillows. Just a nice place and clean.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Russell
"47th Wedding Anniversary"
the bed was comfortable and we slept peaceable! We just loved our acommondation!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2015
Bobbyd
"Air port hotels."
Nice staff. Sally in the bar was excellent. The bathroom did not have enough light which made it difficult to apply make-up.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Staff was nice and bartender in restaurant during the night shift on the 10th did a great job considering that the place looked understaffed, dirty tables everywhere not his fault considering he was the only waiter taking care of all the guests. Again he did a great job. The food is good comfort casual better then usual for hotel food. The pillows are very uncomfortable but I guess for 260.00 a night this is what you get. If you want more comfort pay a little more for a nicer room. Room service coffee was served cold when it arrived at 7:00 am and no ketchup for potatoes. It was too late to ask for them to correct mistake because we needed to fly out.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Donald
"Highly recommend"
Last minute booking due to flight changes, van pick up was quick and frequent. Room was quite large and comfortable. Barbara at front desk was fast and friendly. Highly recommend this hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Good Stay...comfortable."
It was a nice hotel. They have great amenities and friendly staff. The toilet didn't flush completely and you couldn't change the input on the TV. The bed was amazing though. So comfortable.
4 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Consistently good"
Always stay at the Doubletree.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"No Cookies"
I was only at the hotel from 8pm to 4am. I did order room service, the food came quickly and was good. However, I didn't get any the famous doubletree cookies, that was disappointing.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Kareene
"Charging for internet access, really???"
Although the hotel is dated and a bit tired, the price was fair. My real complaint was that the hotel charged for internet access. This hotel is not a destination but strictly for business travelers. Why charge extra for access? Instead make it part of the price. Also due to the location there was no option for eating other than the hotel. Our server was anything but friendly.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015