All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
15747 John F Kennedy Blvd, Houston, TX, 77032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Great Location, excellent concierge service!"
Needed an overnight hotel close to the airport (Bush International). This hotel provides shuttle service (note the time 5:30am to midnight) and has currently has a great concierge staffmembers/shuttle drivers.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Travelin' man
"Night time."
A quick overnight stay before flying onto Puerto Vallarta. Hotel was clean, and the staff were very pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2014
Gartrell
"nice"
A/c didn't work the first night and couldn't sleep
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Hotel was nice....I stay for the cookies!!"
Had a good time...hotel was good. Cookies are great...
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Roland
"Average hotel, expensive."
Very expensive for a hotel no better than some cheap motels...but much more expensive!
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Franck
"Totally sweet staff. Clean comfortable rooms."
The complimentary shuttle picked us up right at our gate. Our rooms were very nice and the late night staff could not have been sweeter. For those not in the know, all Double Tree hotels give you free warm cookies at check in. They gave us extra though and we were really excited about it.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Close to airport"
Good overall. Staff was attentive. Room was good. The only issue is with the bath drain. It was very slow and filled the tub quickly, even at low water use. It was on the 5th floor and I remember having the same issue last year. I would stay there again, but will try a different floor.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Bart
"Relaxation"
The room was nice but could not get room temp. Above 68 degrees. Also not cleaned good
4 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Kenneth
"Good Cookies"
Good overnight, staff friendly, cookie delicious. Bathroom a little weird, it was designed for a wheelchair user. Question: Other hotels offer allergy friendly rooms; do you offer this option?
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
"AC wasnt cooling"
Tried to lower temp by a couple of degrees. Temp never changed from 71 to 68
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"A Lifesaver When You're Stuck in Houston"
This was a welcoming place when I needed to crash because I missed my connecting flight. Clean, quiet rooms with big, comfy beds. Good showers, soaps, lotions, towels. Definitely a standard DoubleTree hotel. The shuttle drive, complimentary, was excellent. Efficient drivers with helpful info. Good food in the hotel restaurant too. Breakfast buffet is great.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Hannah
I stayed with DT before and this hotel is close to IAH, good food and I got a good rate too. You can't beat that.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Alex
Good experience
1 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2014
it was fine
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Close to airport"
Very nice!! Clean rooms and fast room service.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"double tree"
The hotel needs to be refurbished. The price was good and front desk was excellent.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Peter meyer
"All staff very very nice!!"
Staff was nice and helpful with directions, information and making sure I was comfortable at all times!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"It works. Great staff"
I was only there one night for a business meeting. Everything worked out just fine. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Cl
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice Hotel.....Great Location"
We stayed one night, prior to an early flight. Perfect for that! The yummy signature cookies are always a calling card for Doubletree! Food in restaurant was good......nothing outstanding, but well prepared and promptly served. Hotel is a bit older, but very clean. Very friendly staff!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Cooker72
Close to family we were visiting
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Bernard Rosen
"Expected More"
Since this hotel was a hilton property, I expected what I percieve to be a higher level of service, quality and hotel ammenities. The service in this hotel was very good. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room on the other hand was disappointing. I will call this, lack of attention to the details of cleanliness combined with a property that is showing its age. The bathtub had some minor staining. The faucet for the tub was partially pulled from the wall. The window was difficult to see through because the seal between the panes was blown and fogged, and the window was very dirty. There was grime in the corners of the bathroom that indicated to me that it had not received a thorough cleaning in a while. The coffee maker was gross and with one of the paper cups for the coffee, there was some water (or some liquid) in the cup when I picked it up. We had not used those cups yet. The table in the restaurant looked as if it had not been thoroughly wiped down in a few turns of the table. The bottom line is that the people were nice and these other things by themselves are not major. If you put them together what it shows to me is a lack of diligence by the management to ensure that the hotel is tip top. None of these problems were eatrth shaking but as I say, I expected a higher level of quality from a Hilton property. Good parking. Free Parking. Quick access to IAH airport and beltway 8, route 59. Easy to get around.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Superb location and wonderful treatment of the hotel personnel.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Great Airport Location"
Large, clean room. Relatively quiet. My one complaint is there was a wake-up call scheduled to the room (that I didn't order) at 5am. For being so close to the airport, I was impressed by how much the rooms muffled the noise. Majority of the staff was fairly friendly.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Jamie
ve slept on in years.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
chris Tecmire
The shuttle service to and from the airport was great. They were friendly and quick.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
LF
Excellent surroundings and neighborhood but away from business centers at downtown.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
Very good! Clean, great staff and shuttle was on time when I called @ midnight needing a ride. No brainer to stay her and close to airport!!!
Other trip May 5, 2014
"overnight stay"
Upon late arrival, receptionist was very friendly and accommodating with hotel amenities.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Beverly Enos
The hotel staff was efficient and friendly. The room was great with the exception of the bathroom. The bathroom needed some plumbing repairs/upgrades.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Not the Hilton I am use to. More like hotel 8. One HBO channel. Furniture in bad condition. Had move to another room. Go to the comfort suites in Spring.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Loved the hotel! I wish it were somewhat closer to some attractions. First time in Houston and I enjoyed my stay!
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"Airport hotel"
A first class hotel close to the airport.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Tony
"Great room, problem with communication."
The Hotel was very nice, the rooms were very nice and they had a great breakfast buffet and also a place just to get cereal ,coffee or muffin early in the morning. We did have a problem with communication. I called in advance to request roll away beds in 3 rooms and they assured me they would flag the rooms to tell the hotel cleaning people to have them ready for us because our group was not arriving until 11:30 pm. However when we got there there the rooms did not have roll away beds in them or even extra blankets or pillows. That late at night there wasn't anyone to take care of it so we all finally went to bed after midnight by improvising. We also had to make two phone calls to get picked up by the airport shuttle. The staff was very friendly but they just didn't seem to have enough people on to take care of the needs. If I hadn't called to make arrangements in advance; I wouldn't be writing this review. I hope that they are able to read this so they can remedy the situation. It really is a nice Hotel for the price.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Vicki
"hotel furnishings"
Our stay was very satisfactory. Comfortable room, great staff!
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Jackie
Comfortable and convenient
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Great hotel for even longer term stays"
Loved this hotel. Really loved the food at the restaurant. Great service and very clean.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice manager"
Expedia charged us twice the manager of the hotel was very helpful about this... I got the charges reversed after calling expedia. The room had a big iron mark on the floor and was dark, maybe because Huston is hot. The room was quiet and clean otherwise with free internet!
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Claire
Very nice location for our pre flight night. The hotel was clean and pleasant. The cookies were great. I would gladly stay at the location if the need arises again.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Utter failure is an airport hotel."
My priorities in an airport hotel: (1) clean, comfortable, safe - yes, (2) convenient airport shuttle - no (30 minute wait), (3) acceptable restaurant - no (half of tables remained uncleared throughout the meal), (4) reliable wake-up call - no (call never arrived), (5) responsive staff - no (no concern or apologies for items 2-4 above). There's a Sheraton across the street which I will try on my next visit to the airport.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Very nice!!!!! Enjoyed the stay.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Virginia Palomo
"Overnight"
Well, we were there to pick up a passenger at 7 am the following morning, so there wasn't much to our stay. Doubletree was just fine. Nice shuttle service too.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Restful stay"
Very pleasan,t restful stay before a long overseas flight.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Great comfort and fine place to overnight"
Used hotel to overnight on our trip to Jamaica , very comfortable and good restaurant. Also air port shuttle. Would recommend anytime
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Very old hotel, lots of noises - tough to sleep"
I had to change room twice in order to have a silent room. Both rooms I had to change were noisy due to the airconditioning system that made noise even when turned off. Hotel staff (especially a guy called Joshua) was rude and was not taking his role seriously, even mocking me for asking how much time the security person would need to get me an item I had lost.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Samy
The staff was great and the cookies were awesome. The only complaint was a noisy air conditioner
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
JS
"stay was fine, nothing special about the hotel."
was a short stay and cannot expect to comment much, but everything was fine with the stay. .
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
sujit
"Close to Airport, shuttle service was great"
Although it was a quick stay, I was very comfortable and rested very well. The on-board restaurants were very good. I had supper on Friday night and Breakfast in the morning. Very tasty! The staff was very friendly and helpful, I have only good things to say! Thanks!
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Randy W.
"Old, but only place to stay"
If you need to be by IAH, then stay here. Have everything you need and have onsite bar/grill. You can walk to other places as well. 3rd say here, and will keep going back!
3 night trip Jan 13, 2014
CBA
"Close and convenient"
Great hotel and very friendly staff
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Close to airport...thats all!"
Not up to the standard that I expect for Doubletree. My room smelled and carpet had stains. The toilet did not flush either. Staff were perfectly fine BUT would look for other options.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014