All hotels in Maumee, Ohio, United States of America
1426 S. Reynolds Rd., Maumee, OH, 43537, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Good value for a short stay."
My room was very clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was good and had more variety than most similar class hotels. The property was easy to find and perfect for a one or two night stay. Neighborhood is OK. Good value for the money.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Reinhold
"Terry"
Staff was excellent and the room was as it should be.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Terence
"In the middle of everything!"
Warm welcome at the front desk. Friendly staff. Very clean room. Could tell it was a well used facility but spotlessly kept. Great restaurant suggestions, too.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Nice/clean hotel"
Bed was comfortable and room/hotel was clean. The continental breakfast was nice and had a lot to offer. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Pam
"Very comfortable stay."
I have to say it was probably the most comfortable hotel bed I've experienced. The room was very nice. Would rate higher, except both pop machines were our of order.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Carolyn
"thumbs up."
Great. Clean and friendly.
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Donald
"One night stay"
It was okay for a quick one night stay. Needs up dated. Neighbor hood was a little rough.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Good hotel for a good price"
This hotel was a decent hotel for the price. The bed was soft and the staff were friendly. The bed was very soft which is something I like. The room was very clean overall. My only complaints are that we were not able to get the roll away cot that is advertised for any of the five nights we were there. Like most hotels of this type they provide a free breakfast. However, unless you want the waffles, go somewhere else for breakfast. All in all, I had a great stay and would gladly come back.
5 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
Jeffrey
"quick trip"
every review and comment from hotel.com was correct
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Mitchell
"TWO"
We were on the lower level. Could hear room above us. Floors would squeak when they walked. Didn't bother us. Rooms were real clean.
3 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nice hotel, convenient and friendly"
For my needs, this hotel is conveniently located near Toledo, and clean and the staff is very friendly, and the breakfast is perfect for when you are on the go
4 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Great room nice breakfast clean pool nice and warm the workers are very pleasant
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
tiffany
"Liked it so much we stayed 2 night!"
Our room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The morning breakfast was very good and the hotel workers were very nice and pleasant. All the variety that you could expect from hot, fresh made waffles to cold cereal and bagels. We enjoyed our stay on Friday night so much that when we were in the same area on our way back home the following night we stay there again. This hotel is very close to a great selection of restaurants and shopping. We walked to dinner both nights. If in the area again, I would stay here!
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Carrie
"Good value for the $$$"
Clean, comfortable, and good value for the money. Will stay here again if in the area. Helpful front desk personnel as well. As an aside: GPS puts hotel location in wrong place - about 2 miles too far north. Not hotel's fault of course, but be aware that it is south of the turnpike not north.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Expected More from a Plus"
Our overall response is disappointed. The elevators and hallway floors were not clean and that gave a negative first reaction. It was a Best Western Plus and that has always met our expectation, but not this one. The fan had a rattle in it, the beds were triple sheeted, which I like but with a very light weight blanket between, and so it wasn't enough warmth for the cool night it happened to be. Other than the top sheet, the bed had no other more decorative covering. The carpet looked dusty around the edges and had stains in it. The towels were thin and there wasn't a hand towel. Neither was there an alarm clock. We definitely expected more from a Best Western Plus.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2014
"A mini getaway."
Arrived Friday evening. We got five rooms, all family. We were celebrating my sisters 60th birthday. Went to the Sidelines bar for Red Wing hockey and fish and chips. Went to the Toledo zoo Saturday. This was a four-star hotel at a two star price. Very nice
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Pamela
The overall cleanliness of the hotel was good. Unfortunately for us, we were given a room on the first floor. The floorboards on the room above us were so squeaky, that it vibrated in our room all night. The guests above us were so incredibly noisy ( or sound proofing so poor), that we were kept awake most of the night by their conversation/actions. We complained to the front desk, but it still was 2:00 a.m before the noise quieted down. This resulted in a very poor level of satisfaction for our family.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Grace
"Worst Management ever."
Couldn't find the hotel per the address on Hotels.com. Called twice with no answer and had to call Hotels.com. They called four times without any response either. Finally got hold of the hotel but by this time I was so hot I didn't want to stay there. They refused my request and gave me directions. The hotel is dated and the carpet shows obvious signs of wear. The grout in the bathroom is dark and stained and there were stains on the carpet. The tub wouldn't drain for quite some time. Needs a general update but I actually wouldn't let my dog stay there strictly because of the Management.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Randy
"nice hotel"
I wanna stay this hotel again. Clean big enough room and clean bathroom. They have nice warm breakfast. There is a big grocery store and starbucks coffee cross street.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Stayed overnight for a business trip. I doesn't look expensive from out side but decent room : good staff. No complaints
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Great room for the money"
The rooms are clean, comfortable, and current. Very nice place to stay for business. Only complaint is the smell of smoke in the front part of the hallways. Stay here every time I must go to the Toledo area
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
"GOOD VALUE AND COMFY"
THE ROOM WAS COMFY FOR MY GROWN DAUGHTER AND I, THE COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST WAS ADEQUATE, NO COMPLAINTS
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Hotel is very well maintained and conveniently located to eating establishments and the interstate.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"awesome for the price"
Really nice!l
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Sridev
"great location"
convenient location with lots of restaurant choices. Clean and well maintained.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Travel stop"
This motel was OK for a travel stop but I wouldn't stay her again. Refrigerator had a leg missing and fibrates a lot and the security doors were never locked. Walls were thin and could here all noises from adjacent room.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Confort inn
"Not to far from Hollywood Casino"
It appears that the hotel has had some updates. Nice place to stay at a nice price. We just utilized this hotel for the night while spending time at the casino. The free breakfast was good and the hotel was rather quiet.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2014
"First timer, will use more Comfort Inn's in future"
First, I seldom rate anything with the highest rating as there usually is room for improvement in anything in life. It is obvious that maintenance is a priorty. The only reason for devaluing it is because of the semi-pungent chemical deodizer smell that is all so common anymore in hotels. They had the room air very comfortable per my online reservation request for my very late arrival. Everyone was friendly and hospitable. Breakfast was great for a hotel. Easy and quick hotel and other services to find from I-80 Ohio Turnpike. This was my first time with a Comfort Inn and used a different one in my travels two nights later. Give them the same report. Will utilize more Comfort Inn's in the future.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Travelling photographer
"Perfect for overnight stay between destinations"
Not somewhere I'd go for a luxury vacation BUT it was perfect for what I needed, a safe, comfortable place to sleep in between destinations. The bathrooms were clean and bed was comfortable. They have continental breakfast which was nice before hitting the road. The front desk staff was helpful and prompt. Location was safe and not too inconvenient getting off the major highways.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Front desk staff was very welcoming and helpful. Rooms are clean with no odors. AC was a little noisy when it kicks on so I had to turn it out to sleep. Breakfast was great. Overall, great hotel! Will recommend to friends and family anytime.
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
The hotel room is very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Pass through"
Driving through and find this place convenient to stay. Red lobster is just near by.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
hz
"Clean and comfortable"
Everything was clean and comfortable. It was also pretty quiet.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"good clean convientent"
Good place right off the 90. clean friendly service walking distance to bar/restaurant/ stores
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
steve
the room was clean and provided enough space but when we use the pool the water temp. was too cold to enjoy it.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
No complaints here. Beds were very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2014
Lestes
"Convenient location"
This place had the best breakfast of all during our coast-to-coast round trip. It was solid, healthy and with lots of choices of hot foods. The location was quiet but in a shopping area right beside several highways. It would be a first choice to stay again if in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Virgil
Clean rooms, walls a little thin (or maybe our neighbor was exceptionally loud) and pool was small, but the front desk service was very nice. Also a brand new Kroger was across the street which was amazing!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Shelby
"Great Value"
Overall this accommodation at this old style motel was good value for the price paid. Some effort has gone into redecorating the hotel, and breakfast was average but fine. Ability to walk to the Red Lobster next door was a plus at the end of a long drive.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Great location!"
The staff was very helpful and polite. The bed was AMAZING! Our room was so clean. Breakfast was very tasty! It was close to many different places to eat and even a movie theater and the mall! We didn't have time to visit the pool but it looked very nice! I'm so picky about hotels and I recommend!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Alisa
Very good location - staff very friendly Plenty of dining and fuel options close by plus access to interstate
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Just Waht I Needed"
Nice hotel. Good breakfast. Room was very clean.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Rude, uncooperative manager, dirty room"
Manager said we could not have a room without chemical fragrances (I have asthma). He said, "it's not possible" because they were fully booked. When we checked in and opened the door to the room, the bed was unmade and dirty towels were on the bathroom floor from the previous guest. They immediately assigned us to a different room. I ran the HVAC on high to clear the air. It was a prepaid room, so the hotel made money whether we stayed there or not. The manager was unbelievably rude and unhelpful. I have never before been given a room with dirty bedding & used towels left over from the previous guest.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Never Again
The location was great for the expressway, would definitely stay there again
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Signed a non-smoking contract but the room wreaked of smoke...I didn't even bother showering, the smell was so bad. The hotel is rundown, didn't have an exercise area and the staff was less than helpful. Would never stay again and don't understand how it was ranked so well!
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Allison
"Recommend, highlight was excellent breakfast"
It was an overall good experience. It was located in a commercial area and was really close to the highway which is exactly what I like. Nice area. I stayed with my dog and they charged $25 which is a big drawback. It didn't hear any other dog---maybe because of the $25 fee for dogs. The neighborhood seemed really nice and the whole area seems clean. I didn't go past Taco Bell, but that was open till 3 am. It was late when I arrived. Breakfast was awesome. They had apples, and trays of sausage, biscuits and gravy--you could make waffles, I rated it a 3 for condition of the hotel because the bathroom seemed to need a small amount of work. I don't have a lot of hotel experience, but I can recommend this hotel without reservation.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Lovely and comfortable!"
Everything was lovely. Our room was clean, comfortable and very nice. The desk clerk was efficient. The location is awkward to get to from the main street but we managed. We recommend this hotel!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Delhi folks
The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was reasonable for the price. The staff was pleasant and the area appeared safe and secure.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Stayed two nights and staff was helpful obtaining some information I needed. It is close to all the popular national brand resturants for meals.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Close to Turnpike"
Close to resturants. room was quiet. Pool was cloudy,no elevator to second floor.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014